The Archer - Cover

The Archer

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Chapter 2: Yogi

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Yogi - A bow hunter and his girlfriend are camping- they enjoy more than hunting.-----since they are hunting there is a bit in the story about hunting, but only to create a story---

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

"Here, take this off."

"Jay, we're outside." Lee protested.

"Easier than bumping around in there," he nodded towards the pup tent while his fingers were busy with the buttons on her shirt.

"But what if someone sees?"

Jay stopped, held still and stared into her eyes. "Really?" he waited, not really expecting her to answer. "You just had me bare-assed in the woods while you sucked my dick and now you're worried someone will see?" He was laughing now. "Who? Yogi and Boo Boo?"

"That was different."

Jay was still laughing and his fingers had gone back to work. "And just why is that? And why do women have so many damned buttons?"

"To buy us time with the hungry male of the species," Lee answered without missing a beat. "You never know, a park ranger or ... or yeah, maybe Yogi!" But she'd given up the struggle with Jay and the top fluttered to the ground like a discarded blue flag.

Jay was chuckling even as his hands reached around to find her bra clasp.

"Yogi won't care what you have on, but what's in the cooler. And if the ranger is smart he'll stay quiet and watch, jacking off behind a tree." The bra popped loose as if on cue, only to get caught by her elbows. "Ah let it go; let me see you in the sunlight."

Lee let her arms fall straight and gravity pulled the bra to the ground. Her breasts had never seen the sun before and seemed to glory in it now. She couldn't stand still and her arms attempted to cover herself, hiding the pinkish brown nipples from his sight. Somehow this only made her more beautiful. Lee's breasts were generous to begin with, but held and pushed up by her arms made them look enormous and uncontrollable.

"God woman, don't you have a clue at how..." Jay paused, swallowed and reached for her arms, pulling them away from her body, "how absolutely breathtaking you are?"

"I..." Lee turned her head first to the right then to the left as if looking for people to come out of the woods shouting at her. Jay's voice stilled her, her wrists in his hands.

Jay was staring at her breasts as she stood there before him. Her nipples were tight, already aroused from giving him a blowjob and now from the cooler morning air. The globes were large and heavy, and gravity loved them almost as much as he did. A thought flew through his mind and he felt it like a hit in the stomach. He wondered what his child would look like sucking on those nipples.

She'd stopped pulling her arms back and he released her, his hands toughing her, lightly, tickling. She shivered violently, her flesh raising with goose bumps.

They both smiled at one another even as his hands were cupping her.

Both stood transfixed as his hands moved of their own accord, lifting her, touching her, molding her within his touch. There was no way to touch her, to hold her breasts, and not pay homage to those nipples of hers. They were center stage and demanded attention. His fingers were only too pleased to be of service. Pinching each nipple slightly, he rolled them outwards and back. A soft groan escaped Lee and surprised them both. A quick shared smile and Jay bent, sucking on her nipple, his teeth replacing his fingertips.

Lee held his head in her fingers, her own head tilted backwards; her world seemed centered on her breasts. "Oh God Jay, don't you dare stop."

He switched to her other nipple and warmth spread throughher body, outwards from her stomach. It was almost as if a butterfly, light and free, landed within her and her body responded with liquid heat, pouring outwards from its feet. Each of her limbs felt heavy. "Jay," she whispered for no reason other than to hear his name.

Jay lifted his head and kissed his way up her shoulders, her neck and to her ear. "Woman, you drive me wild." Jay took a hand and pushed it against his shorts firmly. "I've only just come and already I have to have you."

Lee smiled the age-old smile of woman.

"Take these off," Jay's fingers were fumbling with her jeans. "Damned buttons." He yanked and the zipper came down too, instantly recognizing authority.

Lee used one heel to push off the boot of her other foot, shedding her boots and allowing her jeans to be shoved to the ground by Jay's hands. Using him for balance, she stepped out of the pile of denim and arched her neck for more kisses.

Jay yanked her hips to him, her panty-clad pelvis grinding against his rod through his shorts. Jay's teeth were biting her neck, nibbling his way south to her collar bone. His hands were exploring her ass, dipping under panties and pulling her cheeks apart. He squeezed each hand full and kneaded it around in a small circle before pushing them close together again. He wanted to toss her to the ground and take her like an animal right here, right now.

Lee made a noise he couldn't identify.

"I..." Jay took a deep breath and tried to slow down. "I didn't mean to hurt you," he finally got out.

"No," Lee assured him. "It's only..." Lee stopped, embarrassed.

"What?" Jay lifted his head up and tried to look her in the eye.

She was blushing. "My panties, you..." She pulled him close, pulling his head back to her neck so she didn't have to meet his eyes. "With your hands inside my panties, you've pulled them tight and now I have a wedgie in a most tender area."

Jay groaned, sounding like the animal he was feeling like. Her panties, small and tight to begin with, Brazilian-cut, were now pulled between the lips of her vagina, creating a new type of thong and pressing against her clit. He hadn't thought he could get harder, yet he did!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.