In Public/outdoors Fun - Cover

In Public/outdoors Fun

Copyright© 2011 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 3

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Fun I have had either in a public place, or outdoors

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

As we fully entered the store, Frank made his way ahead of me..."so as to get a better view" as he put it.

Bill was, at this point, several paces behind me.

I walked into the first aisle, my heels again loudly clicking as I wiggled my way into the store further.I then became acutely aware of the young lad, who had seen me earlier, appearing at the bottom of the aisle too.

Frank assured me later I looked a right, "cock pleasing sight"..."all legs", and looking "a right fucking slapper".

I wiggled my way down the aisle, slowly filling my shopping trolley. I stretched up to reach a tin from one of the adjacent shelves. Bill later told me that as I did so, my skirt lifted far enough up to expose my stocking tops...

The young shop lad disappeared, and to be honest I was a tad disappointed!

I needn't have been!

Within seconds he reappeared with another one of his young colleagues ... At this point my cunt was sopping wet, my new thin panties already heavily wet from my leaking fanny juices...

I gulped and decided to just enjoy it. I knew I had the protection of my two boys and the store was almost empty, save for us.My lust was over taking me again...

I again wiggled down the aisle, this time leaning forward and down to pick up some more tinned goods ... My tits were heaving against my blouse and again Frank later told me that the young lads had "a cracking sight of your tits" as I did so ... I stayed bent over, hoping my two young admirers were getting an eyeful of my tits, and hoping their young pricks were stirring in their trousers!

About half way down the aisle, and no more than 10-15 feet away from the young lads, I decided to give them a glimpse of my arse.

I turned around and exaggerated a lean over to again pick something from a lower shelf.

Bill had by this point gone ahead and had joined Frank in ogling me from pretty much the same position as the two young lads.

I lent over, making sure that as I did so my legs slightly parted, knowing full well my skirt would rise and flare up from the back.

I was absolutely fucking soaking at this stage. Bill later described in detail, (as I sucked his cock!), what they could all see and how they heard the two lads talking about me as they eagerly listened...

He told me ... my mini skirt had flared and rose up, causing my full arse, in my black panties to be visible. My seamed stockings could be fully seen from my shoes to my stocking tops, and a damp, darker, patch was clearly visible around my gussett or "cunt area".

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.