Christmas Gift - Cover

Christmas Gift

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Chapter 4: Encouraged

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Encouraged - A husband brings home a man for his Wife to enjoy. 3 some time!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   First   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

There was nothing left.

Whatever it was that allowed a person to be, to move, to function, it was all gone. Susan felt her arms were lead, her head even heavier. She couldn't move if the house was on fire. She lay on Joe long after Mark had left her ass.

Mark was in their bathroom washing up. She knew she should.

"You ok?" Joe asked.

"Hm."

"No, seriously. Any pain?" Joe asked again, the doctor in him arriving.

"Yeah, I think so." Joe tossed the clothes to the hamper and retrieved the comforter. With a tug, he pulled it over all three of them and joined Susan for a nap.


"I'm ok. Somehow." Susan puckered her lips and attempted to blow him a kiss, but it took much effort.

"No burning?"

"Shh." Susan shushed, wanting to sleep.

Joe worked his way from under her as Mark came out of the bathroom. He cleaned up and returned with a towel and a hot rag for Susan. Mark was resting on the other side of Susan, one arm over his eyes. Joe cleaned Susan; wiping up the sperm that was dripping from both of her holes and trying not to look too much like a doctor while checking her for tears.

"She ok?" Mark mumbled.

"Joe." Susan shook his shoulder. "Joe?"

"Hmm?" Joe raised both eye brows. "You ok?" He said quickly, as memory came flooding back.

"Yes," Susan kissed his shoulder. "I just need to pee, and umm ... other things." She gave him a weary smile in the blue light of a winter night.

"Oh, of course." She'd just had her bowels churned and cum added; she was bound to have to go.

Joe stood up and moved out of bed so Susan could get out on his side. She padded nude into the bathroom and closed the door. The light came on and shone through the bottom of the door. Joe smiled and crawled back under the warm covers.

"She ok?" Mark's voice by his shoulder made him jump.

"Yeah. She just had to..." As if on cue, the toilet flushed.

"Ah," Mark chuckled.

Joe felt very strange hearing a male laugh so intimately by his own shoulder.

"And how are you doing?" Mark asked, not meaning Joe's physical health.

"Better." Joe thought for a bit and nodded. "Yeah, better."

Mark nodded, Joe could feel it. "Easier with her to focus on."

"Naturally."

The toilet flushed again.

"What time is it?" Mark asked, lifting his head to see over Joe to the bedside table. "Two? Damn."

"Yeah, we've been asleep for a few hours now."

Joe turned to his side, watching the bathroom's light under the door. He could see her shadow and knew she was moving about the room. Mark moved close up behind him.

"Now what?" Mark whispered.

Indeed. Joe hadn't thought about it. Joe could feel Mark moving behind him, but he wasn't touching him.

"I don't know. I could get dressed and take you home," Joe said.

"Yeah," Mark replied, sounding like that didn't appeal to him.

Joe heard the shower cut on. He didn't blame her a bit. He smiled.

"Could just stay here and see if she wants another round."

Joe chuckled. As wild as Susan had been, that wasn't something he could rule out.

"Yeah, think she liked it, hey?"

"She's in the shower," Mark said, flatly.

"Yeah," Joe said simply.

"She'd not have to know."

"Know wha..." Joe stopped. He knew what. Joe jerked, rolling onto his back. That was a mistake. Mark was now against his side; in his hand he held his erect cock. Joe could feel it against his hip.

Mark flipped the comforter back with his other hand, uncovering himself down to his knees. Joe looked down and saw in the dim light Mark's cock as he slowly pulled at it.

"I know what a dick feels like, thanks," Joe tried to sound firm.

"Do you? You know what yours feels like. You've licked mine."

Joe licked his lips and remembered how strange it had felt to his lips.

"Have you tasted one? Do you know what one feels like as it sinks in your ass?"

Joe's ass clenched in reflex at the mere thought.

"Just sex, just you and me. Tomorrow, I'll be long gone." Mark smeared precum over Joe's hip. "She won't be in the shower long."

"Shows how much you know," Joe said automatically.

Mark reached over and clasped Joe's penis. Joe was surprised to realize it was hard, responding already. Mark's hand pulled and tugged gently. It was nothing like Susan's touch. Mark seemed to know just the right amount of pressure to use, when to pull slow and long, holding, and when to jerk small and quick. Joe couldn't help himself. Man or no man, he let out a low groan of pure pleasure, closing his eyes. He allowed pleasure to build in his mind, narrowing to only the sensations coming from his cock.

His eyes flew open in shock and surprise when he felt Mark's wet mouth on him. He placed his hand on Mark's shoulder and pushed, but not hard.

"Dude!"

"You're dry," Mark mumbled, his mouth full.

Joe was looking down in the eerie light, watching this man suck his cock. It was impossible, this wasn't happening. Oh but it was, and it felt so good. Mark was fondling his balls and the only reason Joe hadn't lost it already was because he'd already come so many times just hours before. The hand still on Mark's shoulder wasn't pushing him away. It was now pushing him down, encouraging it.

The light changed. It was darker. Joe turned his head with a quick snap. Susan had turned out the bathroom lighting. The door was opening.

"She's done. She's coming." Joe whispered, helpless to do anything but watch the door open.

Susan turned out the light before opening the door, not wanting to wake up the men she thought were asleep. She opened the door and waited. She was blind now, her eyes adjusting to the dark. She stood and waited, not wanting to fumble into bed. Then she heard it. She wasn't sure what it was, but it wasn't sleep. She squinted and tried to force her eyes to pierce the darkness. Slowly the white sheets grew whiter, the dark figure on the bed she could tell was propped up, Joe? There was a dark mass lower by his hips. Mark?

Joe groaned again. He couldn't help it. Mark's finger was pressing against his ass. He knew it was useless to protest. Mark spit on his finger and slid it in.

"Joe?" Susan asked, still standing in the doorway.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.