Night Interlude - Cover

Night Interlude

Copyright© 2011 by Honey Moon

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Connie had a problem. Her penis awoke the day after her 14th birthday! Now she popped a boner every time she even thought about a pretty girl! While caught up in her newly discovered feelings towards girls, the adorable blonde started blackmailing her sister. Sara came through and gave Connie the very first blowjob she ever experienced! It had been such a wonderful feeling, that Connie increased her blackmailing! She was eager to see how far she could go with her beautiful 16 year old sister!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Sister   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Sara sat on the toilet and peed on the test strip. There was a quiet knock on the bathroom door. “Connie, I said no! You can’t watch!”

“This affects me too!” the fourteen year old muttered. “I should get to see!”

Her sixteen year old sister sighed. “I can’t trust you to control yourself! Every time you see me peeing” she lowered her voice, even though mom wasn’t home. “You practically rape me! It’s all I can do to hold you off long enough to roll a condom on your cock before you stick it in me!”

“I can’t help it if you look so damn sexy doing it!” Connie laughed.

Sighing again, Sara forced herself to look at the test. For the third day in a row, she had tested positive for pregnancy. It was official. That night three weeks ago had irreversibly changed the course of her life. Connie had used a very damning video to blackmail her into having sex. Unexpectedly, the hermaphrodite had experienced her very first ejaculation while buried to the hilt inside her own sister. All twenty of the blackmail DVDs had been destroyed in a smelly shower of sparks inside the microwave, but the damage had been done. They had unerringly used condoms every night since, but the first time had been the charm. Connie’s very first load of semen had put a baby in her sister’s belly!

Sara sighed. She knew there was something she could do that would set her life back on track, but she couldn’t even look at herself in the mirror if she thought for a second about taking the easy way out like her friend Bonnie Rockwaller had! Besides, Connie would be devastated. She was so looking forward to being a, a what? A daddy or mommy, what do you call a pretty girl who’s penis put a baby in her sister? It didn’t matter. The squirt sure was looking forward to seeing her belly grow! Deep down, Sara was too. Somehow knowing that she was pregnant made the teen feel so sexy and alive. More then a little horny, too!

Connie jumped from where she had been laying on the floor when the bathroom door opened. “I wasn’t peeking!” she shouted, trying to hide the prism she had been using to peer under the door with one hand, while the other was hastily attempting to stuff her erection back into her pajama bottoms. A slipper clad foot tried to casually wipe up the wet spot her precum had left on the hard wood floor. “Well, maybe a little.” She wriggled a bit as she arranged herself back in her pajama bottoms. “This is mostly my normal mornin’ wood, it isn’t from trying to rub one off!”

Sara shook her head. “Yeah, right. You weren’t lying on the hall floor jerking off while I pissed on anther pregnancy test strip. I believe that!” She smiled weakly. “Oh well, here’s the good news, you horn-dog. We don’t have to use condoms for the foreseeable future.”

“Oh wow, that’s great news!” Connie’s eyes opened wide. “Oh, wait a minute. Sorry Sara, forget I said that!” She sighed. “Mom is going to murder me. Then she’ll make me go live with grandma in Go city!”

While being unable to forget, Sara did forgive her sister. She swept the petite girl into her arms. “Don’t worry runt. I’ll think of some way to explain this to mom.”

“If you do?” she stammered. “C-Could you leave out the blackmail part? I really am sorry, and I’d prefer not to end up in jail!”

“I know you are, Connie.” She smiled. “Didn’t we microwave all the DVDs together?”

The petite blonde couldn’t help giggling. “Damn, did we ever stunk up the house! I’m glad I told mom I was trying out something I saw on “Is It a Good Idea to Microwave this?” I got in trouble, but no where near as much as my blackmail knocking you up would have made me!”

“Don’t worry about it.” The older girl smiled ruefully. If I said you had blackmailed me, I’d have to admit what you were blackmailing me about. I’m not exactly proud of my drinking, smoking weed, and screwing any guy with a pulse! I’m damn sure I’d be in more trouble then you for causing everyone’s favorite priest to leave town so abruptly! Kiddo, didn’t you notice I haven’t gone out on one single date since you became my lover? I think I’m a better person because of you!”

The blonde blushed prettily. “Sara, I love how it sounds when you call me your lover!”

“Kiddo so do I!”

“Sara?”

“What?”

“I, I just wanted to say that I noticed you never came back for your lock box since that day either. Does that mean you quit doing the other stuff too, and not just guys?”

“You worry about me, don’t you?” Sara patted her still flat tummy. “Connie, I won’t risk hurting this little peanut you put in me.” She gave her sister a loving kiss. “I quit cold turkey, just for you and the baby.”

Connie’s lovely face practically glowed when she smiled up at her sister. “Oh, I am so proud of you, sis! I hated seeing you use all of that crap!”

Sara took her sister’s hand. “Come on squirt. Let’s make sure I have no temptations!”

Heading back to Connie’s bedroom, Sara retrieved the lock box from its hiding place in the plumbing access point in the back of her closet. The two sisters then made a quiet little ceremony out of dumping out a baggie of marijuana into the toilet, followed by several pills, and the remainder of a bottle of vodka.

Flushing the toilet, Sara then put her hands gently on Connie’s cheeks, and stared right into her pretty eyes. She borrowed her sister’s favorite phrase. “Kiddo, I swear on my life, I will never touch any of that junk again!” she giggled. “You know I’ve been practically living on orange juice these last few weeks. I’m even finally over the headaches from cutting out all my coffee and Mountain Dew!”

Connie sighed. “You’re remembering to take your pre-nasal vitamins too, aren’t you?”

Sara couldn’t help laughing. “Prenatal, squirt, and yes, I take them! I have to hide them in my bedroom so mom doesn’t catch on, but I never skip a single day!” she looked thoughtful for a moment. “I need to figure out how to start getting regular checkups too, without alerting mom to what’s going on in my tummy while I can still get away with hiding my condition. I think its Bonnie’s turn to pretend she’s my mom now!”

Connie squirmed a little. “Sara, um, you know what happens if I think too much about you being knocked up!” she smiled and rubbed the rather noticeable tent in the front of her pajama bottoms. “I know you said only at night when mom’s sleeping, but mom’s not even home yet from her morning run. How about a little pre-breakfast fun?”

“Damn kiddo, we did it like five times last night! Wasn’t that enough to hold you over until I can sneak you into my room again tonight?” The sixteen year old smiled to take the sting from her words. “You’ll just have to take matters, uh, in hand until later. We don’t know exactly when mom will get back! What if she catches us? I can have time to figure out a good cover story only if mom never finds out we’re screwing!”

“Dammit Sara, jerking and sucking my dick all alone feels great, but it doesn’t compare to plowing your pussy!”

“You have such a way with words, runt!” Her eyes opened wide. “Did you say sucking?”

The pretty blonde blushed deep red. “Yeah, please don’t think I’m being gross. All the Japanese artwork shows hermaphrodites doin’ it. It’s practically expected from people like me! I gotta roll myself up almost into a ball to do it, though. I discovered that if I lay on my back, I can get almost half of my dick into my mouth if I throw my legs up over my head and sort of walk my feet down the wall a little while my hands are on the backs of my knees. It has to be on the floor though. My bed’s too soft and I can only sort of nibble on the head a little because I sink into the mattress too much.”

Trying hard not to giggle, Sara gave her sister a stern look. “Kiddo, I have just one question for you!”

Connie gulped. “What is it?”

The teen grinned wickedly. “Spit or swallow?”

Her blush deepening Connie smiled. “Oh, I always swallow! I know it’s nasty, but cum just tastes so good! Even if I’m just doing a quick rub-off in the bathtub while taking a shower, I turn my back to the water so the jizz won’t wash away when I ejaculate. I always take the tooth brushing cup into the tub with me. I fill it up almost to the top, and then gulp it right down!”

“You sure do pop off a huge load for such a shrimp! You make more then any man I have ever been with!” Sara laughed. “Why would I think swallowing one of your loads was gross? Don’t I always gobble up every drop you give me?”

“That’s true.” Connie looked thoughtful. “If you don’t mind me asking, I have a question. I’ve never been with a guy yet, so I wouldn’t know. Does my jizz taste like what men produce? I’ve been curious for days about that!”

“You can trust me when I say this. I’m the blowjob queen of Middleton High after all! I know good semen when I taste it!” She laughed. “I think it’s because, you only eat healthy foods, and don’t smoke. Your semen tastes better then almost every guy I ever sucked off! I love when you eat a lot of peppermint. I can taste it in your goo. It’s yummy!” Her eyes closed to slits. “Hey, you do wash out the cup when finished, right? I use it too, you know. I don’t want it to get all nasty and full of germs!”

“I know! I clean it really good with soap!” Connie smiled like an angel. “I use moms too, when she’s at work and I can sneak into her bathroom. Sometimes I have to go run to my room and jerk off when mom’s brushing her teeth. I always imagine there’s just a couple sperms left for her to swallow when she rinses her mouth!”

“Kiddo, tell me the truth now.” Sara looked at her sister closely. “Remember, I know all about your other little fetish.”

Connie giggled nervously. “Let’s just stick with I always wash it out carefully after I use it, okay?”

She couldn’t help it. Sara burst out laughing at how uncomfortable Connie suddenly looked. “You’ve been pissing in the cups mom and I use when we brush our teeth? Now how did I know that? I’ll ask again. Spit or swallow.”

“Sara, don’t be a bitch!” A slight grin spread over her face. “I usually pretend its mouth wash and swish it all around in my mouth. Then I spit it in the toilet where it belongs and brush my teeth really good! Every once in a while I swallow just a tiny little sip, but that’s it! Just like maybe a teaspoon full, and that’s all! Most of the time I just like to lay on my back in the tub and pee all over me before I wash. That’s a real turn on! Urine comes out so hot! I usually end up bukkaking myself when I’m done. Clean up is a snap!” She frowned. “Don’t make fun of me for it though! There are lots of people that like golden showers! You should Google it sometime!”

“Take it easy. I was just teasing.” She sighed. All this dirty talk was turning her on just as much as it was her sister. She couldn’t help changing her mind. “Okay runt, we have to be very fast. Do you promise to be satisfied with a just a quickie before breakfast?”

“Hot damn, I promise! I’ll pop off a load in you as fast as I can, and then leave you alone for the rest of the day. I won’t come back asking for more until mom is sleeping and I can sneak into your room after midnight.”

Sara pulled her nightgown up and tugged down her panties. She leaned over and braced both hands on the sink, bending her knees enough so her shorter sister would have easy access. “Come on kiddo! Stuff that big ol’ cock into me right now! I’m gonna help you get rid of a little morning stress!”

“Sorry Sara, but I can’t tell you how glad I am to go bareback again! Condoms don’t let me feel the real you on my cock!” Connie giggled as she yanked down her pajama bottoms and freed her straining cock from the boy underpants she preferred to wear. “You feel so much better inside if I’m not all wrapped up in one of those dumb-ass balloons!”

“Less talking and more fucking!” Sara ordered. “Remember, speed is the word of the day! Don’t worry if I hit the big “O” or not! Just pop your nut as fast as you can! If I don’t hit it, I’ll jump in the tub and stir your goo with my fingers while I shower!” She giggled herself. “I’ve missed bareback too, you horny little bitch! I loved playing with your nasty messy creamy-pies the night you made me a mommy!” she blushed. “After I calmed down from the first one, that is! You flooded me! It felt like I was fucked by at least six guys every time you made another deposit in me! Not that I know first hand, sister dear. I may not have been a virgin for you, but you’re the only one ever to ride bareback with me!”

“Thank you, Sara!” Connie giggled. “I think I make even more now. Did you see how big the first condom was last night? I was scared it would pop and make a mess everywhere when I took it off!”

“See it? I sucked the damn thing dry!” She let out a little whimper. “Hurry up kiddo! Or do you want to wait until midnight?”

“I’m doing it!” Connie cried as she stepped up in back of her sister. With expertise learned in her three whole weeks of being sexually active, Connie slipped her penis up under Sara’s body. She placed the palm of her right hand under her throbbing cock, and sort of pressed herself upward as she thrust forward with her hips. As always, she gave a deep and contented sigh as the swollen crown of her cock popped into Sara’s body. “Oh Sara, you’re so wet! You want this just as much as I do!”

“You got that right kiddo!” Sara moaned deep in her throat. “Now hurry and give it to me! We don’t have much time!”

Putting her hands on Sara’s hips, the lovely blonde thrust her pelvis sharply forward to bury her six inch penis completely in her sister’s wonderful heat. “I, I’ll try and hurry!” she moaned, but fell into a slow and steady pace.

“Faster squirt!” Sara begged, as she gripped the sides of the sink and thrust back to meet her sister’s movements. “Mom could be home any minute! We gotta hurry!”

“Sara, I don’t want to slight you!” Connie cried as she held to the pace she knew her sister liked. “I bet Mom won’t be home for ages! Besides, she wouldn’t just barge in here! She always uses the bathroom connected to her bedroom after her runs!”

The sixteen year old was in no condition to argue. Connie always gave such a delightful roll to her hips when she fucked! It caused the penis within her to move in astonishingly stimulating ways! Sara suspected it was because Connie had the body of a woman, despite the proud hard staff providence had blessed her with. Whatever the reason, Connie fucked her better then any guy she had ever been with! No man alive could match that wonderful motion! “Please hurry!” she gasped weakly, as that wonderful penis drove the need for caution farther and farther from her fevered mind.

Connie discovered she loved this new position. It was so exciting to watch in the mirror as she made love to her beautiful sister! “Your rear end is so sexy!” she proclaimed in what may possibly have been the worlds mildest dirty talk. “It’s so round and full!” She couldn’t help herself. She raised her right hand and gave her sister’s bottom a good hard crack.

Sara jumped and squealed. “No, no spanking!” she gasped. Connie swatted her ass again with stinging force! “Connie, do that again and I won’t let you watch me piss for a whole week!”

“Sorry!” she gasped, hand gentle now as it caressed the angry red handprint she had left in the pale section of her sister’s bottom left untanned by the sexy bikini Sara wore whenever she went swimming. “Can, can I watch you pee when we’re done? If you stand in the tub and do it, I promise I won’t get carried away like last time. I swear on my life I’ll just piss on your legs! I won’t aim it at your face again!”

“Connie, you’re such a damn pervert!” Sara gasped. “Okay, we can do that, but only if you hurry!”

The pretty blonde finally increased her pace, spurred on by the promise of water-sports as a sort of dessert after making quickie bathroom love to her sister!

Sara looked up into the mirror. Connie was so beautiful with her corn silk hair whipping around her face as she went into a fucking frenzy. “Kiddo, unbutton your pajama top!” she begged. I, I want to see you better!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.