Eric and Friends: My First Senior Lover - Cover

Eric and Friends: My First Senior Lover

Copyright© 2011 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 3

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Experiences remembered from my time as Eric's girlfriend. I was 19 he was in his 50s.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Spanking   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

I promised I would finish off the experience of me acting as waitress at Alan's poker party.

As I said, I was lying on the settee having a very good licking session by the guys. They took it in turns to lap at my absolutely sopping pussy. I was dripping in my cum juice and the guys brought me off for a couple of lovely climaxes...

In between them licking me they presented their swollen cocks for me to suck and gobble on.

After me getting them all rock solid, their heads all purple and shiny, it was time for some fucking.

I was carried to a chair and placed on all fours, leaning on the cushion for support. The guys then took it in turns to enter me from behind ... Alan first...

He fucked away at me for a few minutes while the other guys looked on ... I was loving him pounding me and he was getting me well stretched and open.

After his first go on me, Colin took his place, Alan plopping out of my fanny with an audible "plop"...

Colin kept up his go fucking me for a few minutes, then Fred took his place...

My cunny was really getting well used and I was dripping wet ... Fred fucked me really hard and fast...

"I can last for ages you fucking dirty cunt" he said to me...

I was in heaven and responded by bucking back onto his prick, telling him to " fuck it up me, fuck your cock right up my fucking fanny ... Go on let me help you..." at this point Fred stopped and let me do the work. I bucked and bucked against him, the others urging me on to "Fuck him"

After a few more minutes he pulled out and Gordon took his place, Then Peter lastly ... they all fucked me doggy style as I swore at them and they all urged me on...

"I want you up my arse as well" I shouted at Fred...

"Get a cock up both my holes"

I was again carried to another position, this time lying on my back on the floor facing the TV screen...

On the screen a British wife was being pummelled by a black guy in front of her husband ... The whole room was just oozing pure, filthy sex...

"OK get under her Alan" Fred was dictating things...

Alan got under me and slid his cock up my arse, lubricating it with some spit on his cock ... It felt really good, really filling me up.

Then Gordon was told to "get up her cunt" ... He entered my fanny easily, it was gaping after the pounding it had taken ... I was lying sandwiched between the two of them ... they fucked me in a steady rhythm for ages ... The other three guys stood beside me and I sucked on their cocks in turn...

They all took turns in changing positions, taking it in turns to be up my fanny, up my arse and me sucking them off...

I was getting a bit tired and also a tad sore from the fucking and asked them if I could, "Have some spunk up me"...

For the final fuck they again got me onto all fours...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.