Diane's Journal - Cover

Diane's Journal

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is the journal of a nude dancer/Escort girl who retired from active duty at 21. She is slowing transitioning from a party girl with loose morals to a blossoming MILF as she inevitably slows down on the freeway of lust and perversions. Ironically, she is highly intelligent, well intentioned and possesses a depth of true emotions untapped in a world of shallow pleasure seekers. How her story ends is as yet unknown.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Enema   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Clergy   Public Sex   School   Prostitution  

DIANE'S STORY, RETIRED AT 21

I was already retired from Lap dancing and I had not yet reached my 21st Birthday.

It wasn't the lap dancing itself that was the problem, it was the other girls all hitting on me and trying to steal my customers away from me behind my back. The Club I first started in was kind of nice and most of the people were friendly, but there was a clique of these nose-in-the-air College girls that thought their you-know-what did not stink. They used every trick in the book to grab a client and pull him into a private room as soon as you turned your back on them. It would not have bothered me all that much, except we all had to do a minimum three lap dances for the house before we got to see any of the cash.

We all took turns on the stage.

Actually, there were two of them.

The big stage with all the lights and the loud music, and the more private one in the back, where the lights were low, and we were right up next to the clients. I spent most of my time in the dark stage, because the tips were a lot better. Also, there were not so many eyes burning into my vagina or my butt hole. This club required that we be totally nude on stage at all times, but they did not serve any booze at all, because of the county rules. The other Club, where I worked two nights a week was just the opposite, all the booze you wanted, but you were not allowed to take off your thong or G-string in front of customers. Also we were supposed to wear a pasty on our nipples, but they were always falling off, and no one enforced it too strongly. Then they said we couldn't lap dance in this club, which was in a different county, and this really pissed the customers off. Then, we settled on a way of sitting a little sideways, and the clients could explore your goodies in the dark. In a lot of ways, much better for the customers, and we got our private dance money as well. I kind of liked this club better, because most of the customers were tourists, and not truck drivers, like at the other club. The money was better there, because we could get 50% of the drinks consumed, and that added up in a hurry.

The last straw was the night I worked my ass off on the lighted stage for over an hour.

Some of the college girls were missing their turns, so they could turn lap dances in the back. The singles in my garter, in that hour, could not make up for even one private lap dance.

When I passed Miss Cheerleader Misty in the hall, I told her she needed to get her ass up on the stage, and let the other girls make some money. She and two of her buddies ganged up on me later. They twisted my arm until I shed a tear or two in the dressing room. They bent me over, and paddled my bare ass with the key paddle. They made fun of my crying and called me a little baby. My ass was really hurting bad. I know it must have been really red to look at.

None of the other girls came to help me, even though I know they felt the same way I did.

I guess they figured Misty could get away with almost anything, because she was giving blow jobs to the club manager. I once saw her on her knees in the office, so I know it was true. I also saw her rinsing her mouth out with soda after some lap dances. I suspected she was getting guys to come back to her for dances by giving them blow jobs and sucking them off out of the view of the cam that was installed for our safety. There were some blind spots, all the girls knew about them. They used them, when they wanted to break the rules.

It was easy to see which way the wind was blowing from the looks I got later that night.

I didn't say a word, but never went back to that club again. I heard a few months later, that Misty and her girls got busted for dealing more than blow jobs to the customers. Everyone around me wondered why I had a smile on my face all that day.

After I retired from the Lap dance industry, I branched out into private Escort services.

I know this sounds like prostitution, but I really never saw it that way. I think the whole thing was just misunderstood, especially by my parents. I serviced probably a couple of hundred guys in like the next six months. Out of all those guys, I only had sex with like four of them.

The only reason I had sex with those four guys was because I really wanted it bad and I would probably have paid them for their efforts.

All the others were more than satisfied with my performance for the 60 minute session. I usually got them off by just licking or playing with myself or by letting them rub themselves on my ass cheeks. The worse I got would be cleaning up a sticky mess after they were finished. The customers tried to convince me that "all the other girls" would not object to including a blow job, but I made a point of not doing that because it made me feel too cheap. If I told them that a blow job would be in order on the second "date", I could usually find an excuse not to follow through on it. Generally, if I acted friendly and enthusiastic, the guys would accept whatever I decided to give them.

Once or twice, when I sensed things were not right, I backed out the door and made a hasty departure.

One of those four guys I told you about was Mark. He is still my current boyfriend.

When I saw his cock, I decided I wanted him for my boyfriend even before he put it in me.

Problem is he is still married but separated from his wife. Sometimes at very inopportune moments, when he is like giving it to me doggy style, he would get a call from his wife about this problem or that problem. I did find it kind of a turn on to have him stroke in and out of me as he talked so seriously to his wife. Once, when he was angry at her, he banged into my butt so hard, I had multiple orgasms as he shouted at her on the phone. I wanted a couple of times to groan real loud and make some noises, just so she would know he was screwing a girl.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.