Preview

Allie

by Little Bree

Copyright© 2011 by Little Bree

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft, Consensual, NonConsensual, Reluctant, Coercion, Heterosexual, Rough, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Petting, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Public Sex,

Erotica Sex Story: 15 year old Allie is sulking about the boyfriend who just dumped her, and spending a miserable week in the woods with her family. An unexpected encounter with an old man in a shower stall, though, changes everything!

Author's Note: This is a revised version of the story that used to be "Allie in the Shower." When I wrote it the first time, it was intended to be just a short stand-alone story. It was, however, really well received, and lots of you were super eager to read more. Since I'm a sucker for flattery, I let you all talk me into it.

Unfortunately, as I sat down to plan things out, a few innocuous details from the original became problematic. To get around those, I had to revise this part ever-so-slightly.

For those who've already read the original and want to skip straight to chapter 2, the changes aren't dramatic: I moved the whole thing to Maine, Allie's aunt and cousins aren't coming up the next day, and the old man's grandkids are much younger--5 or 6 instead of Allie's age.

Special thanks to Art Martin for encouraging the sequel and pointing me in the right direction. If you haven't checked out his site, you really should.

Also, as always: this is fantasy. Do not do this stuff. Old people and teenagers are not meant to copulate (except in the Bible, where apparently all's fair).

If you're under 18, DO NOT READ THIS.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.