The Boy With the 12

The Boy With the 12" Cock

by Pretty in Pink

Copyright© 2011 by Pretty in Pink

Erotica Sex Story: "Classic" porn. Teacher Jewel Gringold was living o boring post-divorce life. Then she stumbled on Rose, and a well-endowed boy, and it changed everything.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Teacher/Student   School   .

"What's going on here?" Jewel Gringold threw open the door to the empty classroom and stormed inside. "What are you ... Oh."

There were seven students in the classroom, three boys and four girls, and all of them were naked. What had stopped her, though, was the sight of one of the boys, a boy she vaguely remembered was named Jerry, or rather his cock. It was stiff, and it was at least a foot long. Rose Henderson had her fist around it, and a good eight inches jutted out beyond that.

Jewel, technically she was "Miss Gringold" now that the divorce was final, couldn't find the words to continue. Her mouth had gone dry, and she felt wetness on her thighs.

Rose was a cute, curvaceous brunette who, if half the stories were true, had the same habits as an alley cat in heat. She smiled at Jewel and resumed pumping Jerry's cock. "What does it look like we're doing?"

"That ... th-that's impossible." Jewel had read a study in a reputable magazine that such a monster was not physically possible. The amount of blood it would take to stiffen a cock that size would leave none for the rest of the body. But she couldn't deny her own eyes.

She shut the classroom door behind her, approaching the cock like she was hypnotized. She'd overheard girls talking about somebody nicknamed "Long Dong"; they had to be referring to this boy.

She drew a breath, trying to control her racing heart. She was so wet she was surprised it wasn't running down her legs and out from under her skirt. The rest of her body was no better: her nipples had tightened up, poking at the front of her blouse as if just begging to be sucked by the boy's lips. She could feel every breath of air on her suddenly sensitive skin.

"This can't ... can't..." She reached out toward the blunt head. Only actual touch would make her believe it. Rose released her grip, letting Jewel wrap her slender fingers around Jerry's shaft.

"God, it feels so hard!" Her hand began moving up and down the thick length. She wondered what this would feel like inside her.

"I think she needs some help," she heard Rose say. Fingers fluttered at the buttons of her blouse. More undid the zipper on the back of her skirt. Somehow her shoes disappeared, and she had to get out of her bra. It was keeping her from drawing any kind of breath.

She dimly felt the moisture spreading on her legs as someone pulled down her panties. Eyes alight, she lay on the carpet in the classroom, guiding the monster to her hungry entrance. It'd been four years since she'd gotten laid, and suddenly she couldn't wait any longer.

The first touch ... She felt the head of Jerry's cock pressing apart the slick lips of her dripping pussy. Somehow she was on her back, her legs apart, her hips canted up to take him.

He pushed the first inch into her. He loomed over her, taking his weight on his hands, his cock a pinkish-brown shaft connecting their bodies, his balls, certainly large enough, hanging down behind it.

"Give it to me!" she whispered fiercely.

Jerry smiled, and did so.

His cock slid forward easily. She hadn't had a man in years, but he was going in as if she did it all of the time and was as loose as a whore.

He paused, held it there for several seconds, and finally smiled at her. "Jeeze, Mrs. Gringold, you're damn tight."

"Jerry?"

"Ma'am?"

"Shut up and fuck me!"

He grinned, and thrust forward.

"Gaah!" It was like his cock drove all of the air out of her with that thrust. He paused, then drew back and thrust again, getting even more of his impossible length inside her.

He still didn't have all of it in. It felt like he was deeper than any man had ever gotten before, and there were still several inches left over.

She felt a nudge deep inside her, and he stopped. God, she thought, he's touching my womb. She reached between them. She could wrap her fingers around what was still outside of her!

"Don't ... don't think I can take it all."

"Nobody can," Rose said, and giggled. "But it sure is fun trying."

Jerry pulled back until just the tip remained her, and then thrust again, slowly, excruciatingly slowly. It kept sliding in, and she thought he had to be even bigger than she'd seen.

This time she admitted it: she was stuffed, absolutely stuffed. She was stretched to the bursting point. She couldn't possibly take any more.

Then he began moving. Each thrust was at a different angle. Oh, not the wild thrusting she remembered with disappointment from her wedding night, but the small angles that were just enough to open her without feeling like he was out of control. Jerry obviously knew how to use his monster.

In a way it hurt. The female body wasn't designed to take anything this big without hurting, at least a little. But every time he slid across them, all of those fiery nerves in her pussy got rubbed, and he was big enough, and certainly long enough, that they got rubbed for a long time.

Jerry bent over, kissing and tonguing her tits. No one had ever done that to her before, and the feeling shot right through her, making her pussy clench around his cock. God! That made him feel even bigger!

By now she'd lost all thought. Nothing existed except the need to take this cock. She could hear someone moaning, and realized it was her. She was bucking up on it, impatient with him, trying to take all of it herself. He responded by speeding up.

Each thrust made her body shake. She ran her hands over his slim body. He might be just a boy, but right now he was a man, and proving it. She felt his muscles shift and move as he drove himself into her. She was calling out his name, or someone's, trying to pull him deeper with her hands on his shoulders and her legs wrapped around his butt.

Things began to tighten. The feelings were sharper than before. She clung to him, her emotions running wild as she soared higher and higher. She knew she was going to come. She'd only come using her fingers before, clearly she just had to meet the right man. Jerry's cock was driving her over the edge. She clung to him, trying to hold on, arching up into him, every nerve taut and straining.

She felt him jerk, heard him groan deep in his throat. He's coming! she thought, and that was enough. The word set something off, and she soared over the top.

Wave after wave of feeling surged through her. Everything faded out as the waves got impossibly higher and stronger until there was one incredible moment that seemed to last forever.

She dimly began to collect her wits. She was suffused by utter tranquility, adrift on a sea of pure peace. Every move made her quake. She could feel the blood hammering in her ears, slowing as her heart slowed. She remembered to breathe, surprised that his body was lying stretched out on hers.

She ran her hands over him, feeling, tasting, smelling this incredible male who'd just made her come like no man ever had. He was relaxing, his heart beating in time with hers. His breath was slowing as he caught it.

He lifted his head from her shoulder and kissed her, warmly, tenderly. Somehow it seemed sexier than any kiss she'd received from her ex-husband. For one thing Charles had never really kissed her when their bodies were joined like this.

She heard movement. The others were getting up and putting on their clothes.

"Wh-what's going on?" she got out.

"The period's nearly over," one of the girls said. "I have a math class to get to."

Jewel blinked in surprise. Then it hit her: they were still at school. There were hundreds of Trentwood High students and teachers only a few feet away. They were in the middle of the school day!

The girls were getting her things together. She craned her head; there was no way anyone could see into this classroom. That was a relief. If people saw her naked she'd be fired, and worse.

"C'mon Jerry," Rose said, touching him on the shoulder, "c'mon stud, time to leave."

He started to pull back—his cock still felt hard—and he made a face. "Hate to do it, it feels so good in there."

"I bet it does," Rose said, "but c'mon."

He pulled all of the way out, and Jewel made a small sound of disappointment. She would have loved keeping it inside her, but...

She could feel more wetness, this time on her bottom. No wonder she'd been able to take that monster, she'd been wet enough for three women. She needed to clean up, though. Even this much evidence of what she'd been doing was too much.

When she picked up her panties she hesitated; the crotch was absolutely soaked. She didn't want to put the wet crotch against her pussy, but she couldn't go without them either, so she scrambled through her pickets before finding the tissue she kept there. She folded it into a small pad and placed it in her panties. That would have to do until she could do a better job of cleaning up.

She hurried through the rest of dressing. Jerry, the naughty boy, took a moment to fondle her tits before she slipped them into the cups of her bra. His cock hung straight down, no longer the proud, jutting thing it'd been only a few minutes before, and he was copping a feel. Well, he was young, and would have plenty of endurance. That sent a jolt of electricity through her: he could go again real soon!

"All ready?" Rose asked as Jewel slipped on her shoes.

She took a quick survey: skirt, blouse, shoes, everything was in place. Her hair was undoubtedly a mess, but she'd head to the Teacher's Lounge and get that sorted out right away.

"It looks like it," she told Rose.

One of the girls opened the door, and they filed out just as the bell rang. In moments they were all swept up in the horde of students that filled the halls.

Jewel made directly for the Teacher's Lounge. It was momentarily empty, and she darted into the restroom. Her hair was a mess, but a few seconds with her brush set it to rights. She slid her hand down the front of her skirt, and then unzipped it and replaced the improvised pad of tissue with a fresh one. The old one was soaked.

Huh, she thought, he really unloaded in me. It was hard to believe that she'd just taken a 12 inch cock and had an orgasm, the first one she'd ever had with a guy. Her blood was still fired up with the aftermath of it, and as she put her clothes back together she felt ready to tackle lions, or teach English, which was what she was supposed to be doing.

"Everything all right?" Mrs. Parker asked when Jewel emerged from the restroom.

"Just perfect," Jewel said. "Had a sudden hair emergency."

Mrs. Parker nodded. Her own hair was pinned back from her face, and she had noticed that the younger teachr4s occasionally lost a pin or something and had to fix their hair. She settled at a table with a stack of papers to grade, clearly dismissing Jewel's hair and any associated problem.

Jewel was almost late for her own class. She walked in only seconds before the bell rang. The students settled down quickly, and she opened the text to the assigned reading, Mark Twain.

Her blood was still singing, and it was hard to concentrate, but she stuck to it. "Mark Twain and Huckleberry Finn," she reminded the class, "form the basis of just about all of American Literature. But other than that boring reason, the real fun is in reading Huck Finn. The kid's a con artist and philosopher, and you'd probably find him in every neighborhood today, scamming quarters and otherwise getting into, and out of, all sorts of mischief. I'm sure we've all run into someone like him, and Twain captured him perfectly.

"Now I'm not going to expect you al to write a book report on Huckleberry Finn. Twain also wrote dozens of short stories and essays, and that's what you each are going to read and report room." She could almost feel the sense of relief sweep the room.

"Miss Lockwood," she called, and held up the first short story. She handed out the assignments, answered a few questions, and let the class get to work. She settled at her desk. Twain could wait. Instead she spent the rest of the class remembering a 12″ cock, and the way it felt. She definitely had to get more of it.

Rose saw her in the hall after class. "Ms. Gringold?"

"Yes?"

"I was wondering. You liked Jerry, and he liked you. We, uh, some of us get together after school, and, well, I was wondering..."

"After school? Like a club?"

"A club?" Rose laughed. "Yeah, as if. Could you see the school supporting something like that?"

"You have a point."

"Anyway, we get together and, um, sort of do like what we were doing earlier today."

Jewel didn't need to think. The thought of getting another crack at Jerry's monster sent a thrill through her. "I'm interested. When do you meet?"

"After school. Classes let out at 2:30, and most of us have parents who don't get home until 5:00, so that gives us time to, um, "stay occupied", shall we say, which the school likes."

Jewel thought of what these girls, and the boys involved, meant by "staying occupied", so they didn't get up to "mischief". If the school only knew. Of course in a technical sense they were fulfilling the School Board's Charter for after school activities. The School Board had stated that they wanted to cut down on juvenile delinquency and things like that, and a bunch of kids fucking their brains out meant they weren't vandalizing property or hanging out on street corners, doing drugs, or other things like that.

"I think so," Jewel said.

Rose smiled. "Okay, great."

Jewel thought about that as the bell rang. People would have a fit if they found out. She would just have to make sure that didn't happen. She did wonder where they were meeting. It had better be some place safe, or they'd all get in trouble.

She had a more immediate concern. Standing in the hall, she'd felt wetness on her thighs again. When she was alone she could actually smell that feminine odor that came from a wet pussy. Obviously the improvised padding in her panties wasn't working.

When her lunch period started she grabbed her coat and purse and headed for the nearest drugstore. Panties, baggies, and a douche, those should cover her most important needs

Back in the lounge she had to wait until the place was nearly empty, and then locked herself in the restroom. When she pulled down her skirt she saw the problem: a large wet stain in the crotch of her panties. The tissue she'd put there was just a shapeless mess that smelled of a combination of come and her juices.

She put her panties and the tissue in a baggie. She cleaned as best she could without making a full production of it, and slipped on a pair of the panties she'd bought. She normally wore bikini briefs; these were "granny-panties" with a high waist, so high that she really couldn't get them snug. Still, it was better than nothing, and if she was going to wear a skirt, she had to wear panties.

She headed for her next class feeling a lot better because she didn't have that faint odor that alerted every female nose within reach of what she'd been up to. She did draw a few looks, but they were from boys, the same looks she got every time she was in the halls. She chuckled. High school boys; they dreamed big, but they didn't have a clue.

During a break between classes she thought about Jerry's cock. That was the longest piece of male anatomy she'd seen, not that she'd seen many. There'd been her ex-husband, but he seemed quite ordinary, at least from what she'd read in the papers. And there'd been the guy she'd seen at a friend's bachelorette party when a male dancer had performed nude in front of everyone. She hadn't seen it hard, but even the way it had appeared made it seem large. But Jerry's was definitely bigger. It was hard to believe a boy who was still growing—she'd read that guys didn't reach their full size until they were 18 or so—was walking around with something like that in his pants.

She saw Rose a few minutes later. "I'll be there," she told the girl. "Where?"

"We use one of the old classrooms that nobody uses any more."

Jewel nodded thoughtfully. Rose, she realized, was taking a big chance inviting a teacher. She could just as easily go to the principal and end the whole thing. But she didn't want to. Teachers were watched all of the time, and there was no way they would let her near any student, except in the most public of venues. The only teacher she knew who had more than just verbal contact with a student was Alice Travers, and that was only because her daughter Julie was a student. No, she had to keep this a secret.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.