Motherfucker  - Cover

Motherfucker

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Jimmy's discovery that his cheerleader girlfriend is the biggest slut in school is only one of many surprises in store for the young man as he confronts his friends, parents, and even his own heart in search of the truth.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

"Give me a penny," Wendy said, holding out her hand and looking over her shoulder. "Hurry!"

"For what?" I wondered, digging into my pants pocket and I only had a few coins. She made me hop off the loading dock to reach them and Kylie gave us a funny look.

"What are you doing?" our sorta gay girlfriend wondered with a curious smile on her pretty face.

"For the train!" Wendy told us and Kylie laughed, kicking her legs like a little girl as she sat there watching us.

"I don't have a penny." I had a couple nickels and a quarter on my palm.

"These will work!" Wendy grinned, snatching the nickels and running to the railroad tracks.

"You'd better not make a train wreck!" Kylie shouted as I pulled myself back up to sit beside her.

We were behind an old warehouse and I wasn't even sure if it was still used for anything. The place looked rusty all over, covered with fading graffiti, and the cement around it had cracked over the years with weeds growing here and there in odd clumps. The place was quiet anyway, except for the occasional train going slowly past, and nobody ever came around. Kyle and me used to play there as kids, building forts and playing with our friends. We'd put pennies on the tracks for the trains to roll over and collect them after they were big and flat and cool looking.

"Can't wreck a train with a nickel!" Wendy yelled back, and she looked beautiful with a strong wind tossing her hair beneath a clear blue sky.

"Takes at least a quarter," I told Kylie and she was a heartbreaker too, no doubt about it. I could have stared at her all day long.

"Shut-up!" She giggled and bumped me with her shoulder.

The train blew its whistle and even in the middle of the morning it had a seriously bright headlight. Two of them in fact, one above the other and we could hear the bells of the crossing guards a block away. They were coming down across the street to block non-existent traffic and except for that train and whoever might be driving it, we might have been the only three people on earth. That would have suited me just fine too.

"We should just jump on," I thought aloud, not really caring where the train might be going. It didn't seem to matter a whole lot.

"I'm scared of trains," Kylie told me, and I grinned at her.

"What?"

"I am," she insisted. "I mean, not right now, but I wouldn't want to get on one."

"Get on what?" Wendy asked, reaching up so I could grab her hands. I gave her a pull as she climbed the short dock and sorta fell down next to me.

"A train," I said. "She's scared of them."

"Why?" Wendy narrowed her eyes with a disbelieving smile, or maybe that was a grimace as she took her wild black hair in her fists and started tying it into the world's ugliest knot.

"I dunno." Our girlfriend shrugged. "They're noisy."

"Well, I guess we won't hop a train then," I sighed, smiling at Wendy and she made a face at me.

"Here..." Kylie had opened her purse and she pulled out some pink rubber bands. "Use these."

"Why didn't you give me those before?" Wendy frowned. "God! We gotta work on your girlfriend skills, Princess."

"I forgot I had 'em." Kylie shrugged and I watched while Wendy untangled her hair and let the other girl pull it into a long, thick ponytail.

"I hate long hair sometimes," she complained with a sigh.

"Nah." I shook my head. "I love your hair."

"That's cause you don't have to take care of it," Wendy snorted. "It's a pain. Kylie's hair is perfect."

"You don't think it's too short?" she wondered, and I leaned back, listening to them talk about their hair.

That sounds like the most boring thing in the world, right? But it wasn't. I didn't pay a lot of attention and it seemed a lot like listening to a favorite song on the radio. Like how you know the melody by heart and you don't really have to listen at all to enjoy it, you just have to hear it and everything seems better somehow. We were just killing time anyway; waiting for something else to happen and I hoped it never would. I could have sat on that loading dock forever, looking up at nothing but blue while my two girlfriends talked around me.

Heaven, I figured, should be a lot like that.

The train went by and it wasn't a very long one. Wendy hopped off the dock to retrieve her nickels, giggling like a child and bouncing happily in her dark dress. We all wore the same clothes we'd worn the night before, except Kylie had a few less layers and no stockings. I still looked like a donut guy, but I wasn't too worried about feeling stupid because all my friends were at school.

"Are we ever gonna talk about it?" Kylie asked softly, and I sucked my lips, watching Wendy look for her coins.

"I still love you," I told her. "That's never gonna change."

"I love you too," she said. "Does that mean, um ... Am I still your girlfriend?"

That was the question, wasn't it? Kyle had turned out to be my half-brother and Dad had worked his magic again. How could the same thing happen to the same guy ... twice? I mean, once seemed kinds strange, but not impossible. But falling in love with Ginny and Kylie and finding out both of them were my dad's illegitimate children? That wasn't just improbable, it was the most amazing bad luck ever. More than that even, it had to be...

"Fate," I said softly.

"What's that?" Kylie asked.

"I think we're supposed to be together," I said, looking at the girl and knowing she was a boy, but ... So pretty, so innocent with her big browns eyes and pouting lips. How was I not going to love her?

"Me too." Kylie smiled and she's the one I'd gotten the idea from anyway.

People made their own choices, but they led to the inevitable results. How was that possible? What were the odds of Kylie's family moving to my neighborhood so that we'd grow up living a block away from each other, being friends and finally falling in love? But if that was fate, and I had to believe it was, then what did that mean for Ginny? Her family had moved in a couple years later and I'd known her most of my life. Not real well maybe, but enough that I'd ended up taking her virginity and falling in love with the girl.

If Kylie and I were meant to be together, then I had to believe the same thing about Ginny ... Didn't I? But I loved Wendy and I'd chosen her over everyone. It had just turned about to be another crazy coincidence that Wendy loved Kylie too and we shared some sort of weird, beautiful relationship that I hadn't even begun to understand yet. I didn't think any of us knew exactly what we were doing.

More fate? Yeah, I thought so, but it didn't include Ginny. So ... What did that mean?

"What are you guys talking about?" Wendy asked, smiling and handing a shiny squashed nickel to Kylie. "Cool, huh?"

"Are we really serious?" I asked, looking between the two girls and I just had to know. I wanted a decision, if not understanding.

"About..." Wendy smiled, leading me on with her eyes.

"You mean me?" Kylie asked and I nodded as that seemed to be the easiest way to express it.

"Yeah," I agreed, concentrating on Wendy because I already knew how Kylie felt. "Are we going to, uh ... love ... Kylie forever or what?"

"That's a long time." Kylie giggled nervously and her cheeks blushed red.

"I thought we talked about that last night," Wendy said lightly, smiling and leaning against the dock with her body between my knees and her arms over my thighs.

"Yeah." I sorta shrugged. "I just ... It's bright out here, you know? I want to say it and just know I'm not dreaming."

"Dreaming?" she teased me. "You are kinda hopeless, huh?"

"I told you he was!" Kylie giggled and I narrowed my eyes at the two of them.

"What?" I frowned. "You know what I mean. Last night was..."

"Like a dream?" Wendy asked innocently, and I felt my cheeks warming.

"Well ... Yeah." I shrugged, giving Kylie a little frown all her own because she looked entirely too happy just then.

"Okay. Yeah," Wendy nodded. "I think Princess should stay with us as long as she wants. What do you think?"

"Do you love her?"

"Of course I do!" Wendy rolled her eyes. "You want me to prove it? I will."

"Uhhh..." I smiled. "Okay."

"Heh!" She grinned as she pushed herself off me and over to Kylie, and the next thing I knew my two girlfriends were making out like crazy.

There's just something about watching two hot chicks kiss that makes my dick hard. I don't know what it is. Kylie wrapped her bare legs around Wendy's back and leaned down and they were using a lot of tongue. Jesus! I could see their tongues moving wetly, hear their soft moans and tender sighs, and neither of the two girls had closed her eyes. They were staring into each other, sharing something special while they embraced, and the weird part was that I didn't feel even a little jealous.

"Hmmm..." Wendy breathed after a couple long, wonderful minutes and she gave me a sexy smile. "Do you believe me now?"

"I do!" Kylie sighed with a theatrical swoon, rolling her eyes and giggling. "Wow!"

"Oh yeah," I replied with a slight wince as I adjusted my aching dick in my pants. "So ... Now what?"

"Now?" Wendy grinned at me and licked her lips. "I have a plan!"


"We could have gone to my house," I said nervously and with good reason, even if Wendy didn't seem to think so.

"And then what's Princess supposed to wear?" she asked me, unlocking the front of her house with a dull snick.

"I dunno, um..." I looked at Kylie. "My mom's got a lot of clothes."

"Your mom?" Wendy rolled her eyes and Kylie sorta glanced down at her flat chest and narrow hips.

"Well..." I cleared my throat. "Maybe not."

"Never mind him," Wendy said. "He's got an Oedipus thing going."

"A what?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Yeah," Kylie sighed. "He told me."

"Told you what?" I frowned as we walked towards the kitchen and I'd been in Wendy's house plenty of times.

"Don't worry." Kylie smiled at me. "I still suck my thumb sometimes."

"What do you guys wanna eat?" Wendy asked, opening her refrigerator.

"That's not all you suck," I teased Kylie, just because they'd been teasing me all morning.

"Is that supposed to be an insult or an offer?" she asked me with a grin.

"We got, um ... Hotdogs? Nah ... Let's see..."

"It was a compliment!" I said, making a face like Kylie should have known that.

"We gotta work on your boyfriend skills," she said with a sad shake of her head.

" ... We could make some BLT ... except there's no tomatoes, hmmm..."

"I'm only saying you suck all kinds of stuff." I shrugged. "What's wrong with that?"

"All kinds of ... stuff?" Kylie rolled her eyes at me. "That sounds so rude, Jimmy."

" ... How about a salad?" Wendy asked, looking over her shoulder just in time to see Kylie unzipping my pants. "Oh!"

"Don't blame me!" I said, smiling kind of sheepishly. "She just likes to suck things."

"You make me feel so special," Kylie sighed, scrunching up her nose as she knelt on the kitchen floor and my cock felt hard as steel.

"Protein shake?" Wendy grinned at us. "Sure, sounds good to me."

"Ummm..." I closed my eyes as Kylie took my cock inside her mouth, savoring the sensation of her tongue swirling around the smooth glans and tickling the underside. Fuck! She sucked dick almost as good as my mom and if Kylie ever learned how to deep throat, I'd have to call it a tie.

Wendy wasn't bad at it either though and when I opened my eyes again, I found her kneeling beside Kylie, licking her lips and waiting her turn. I breathed a silent, "Thank you, God!" because I wanted to make sure He knew how much I appreciated having two hot chicks eager to suck my dick. Whenever I got something really awesome? I sorta worried that He might take it away if I wasn't grateful enough and when Kylie pulled her mouth off my cock with a soft, wet plop and pointed it towards Wendy's parted lips, I was definitely feeling grateful.

"Yeah, suck it," Kylie whispered, holding my cock in her small hand while Wendy pushed her tight lips down the shaft.

"Hmmm-umph!" she agreed, giving my dick some tongue and bobbing her head in a small, fluid motion.

I reached for both of them, digging my fingers into their hair and I pulled Kylie's mouth closer so she could lick and kiss the shaft. Wendy pulled off a few seconds later and started doing the same thing, pursing her lips and sliding her mouth along the length of my cock the same way Kylie was doing it. That felt pretty intense and they looked beautiful with my long, fat cock riding between their open mouths. The two girls would meet at the end of my dick and kiss each other around the head.

"Jesus!" I gasped, arching my back when Kylie took me into her mouth again.

Wendy had undone my pants completely and she pulled them down leaving me with my erection standing stiffly out of my boxers. She wanted to get those down too and Kylie had to let my dick go for a second, but then it got better because Wendy could lick and kiss my balls while our girlfriend gave me a serious blowjob.

They seemed to have come to some sort of agreement as Wendy contented herself with jerking me off and nursing on my scrotum. I mean, she really had my sack in her mouth, pulling the skin tight and taking my balls inside her mouth one at a time to suckle and wash it with her tongue. That felt pretty amazing, especially with Kylie bobbing her head up and down on my cock in time with Wendy's fist.

The kitchen filled with the soft, wet sounds of two girls sucking off one guy and they sounded loud to me. Probably because the rest of the house seemed so completely silent. They looked totally sexy too, all pink faced and damp with spit and precum. I could see their eyes; Wendy's were so blue they were almost black, and Kylie's had the softest, warmest shade of brown imaginable. Fuck! They'd look at each other and then one or both of them would look up at me. I couldn't last long, not like that, and even when I warned them I was about to cum, my two girlfriends didn't stop.

"Kylie ... Ugh! ... I'm ... Oh!" I squinched my eyes shut and felt my knees weaken as my balls jumped with contractions of raw pleasure.

"Hmmm..." Wendy sighed around one of my balls and squeezed my cock in time with the rapid spasms. She seemed to be milking me into our girlfriend's hungry mouth.

I filled Kylie quickly too, loading her mouth with hot semen and she gulped it down, swallowing as fast as she could to keep up. I opened my eyes, smiling happily the way I do after a great cum, to see her pretty face flushed and her eyes shining brightly. Kylie really loved that stuff and she'd been able to drink most of it; what little she hadn't spilled from the corners of her mouth and Wendy was right there to lick the girl's face clean as Kylie let my cock slip from her lips.

They kissed for a minute or so, but it didn't look like there was a whole lot of cum left to be shared. Kylie had swallowed most of it and she grinned at me as she sat back on her heels and kind of rubbed her tummy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.