Motherfucker  - Cover

Motherfucker

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jimmy's discovery that his cheerleader girlfriend is the biggest slut in school is only one of many surprises in store for the young man as he confronts his friends, parents, and even his own heart in search of the truth.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

"Where have you been, Motherfucker?" Wendy demanded as she leaned against my car. "We've been waiting twenty minutes."

"Motherfucker?" Kyle's soft brown eyes grew large and I hadn't expected to see him standing there. The school day had just ended and I just wanted to go home.

"It's like a pet name," my girlfriend explained with a grin.

"Oh." Kyle smiled nervously and nodded.

"Simmons kept me after class." I shrugged. "It's my day. What's going on?"

I looked at the two of them, Wendy and Kyle, and really hoped I looked a lot more innocent than I felt. Not about being late; Ms. Simmons always had one student stay to help her clean up the chemistry lab, locking up the chemicals and wiping down the stations. I hadn't lied about that, but I'd been avoiding Wendy ever since coming back from lunch and Kyle ever since the thing in gym class. They were about the last two people on earth I wanted to see, except for Chris maybe.

"Kyle needs a ride home," Wendy said. "So I told him we'd give him one."

"What's wrong with the bus?" I wondered, and immediately regretted it when I saw the look on his face. "Sorry. Yeah, I can give you a ride."

"Thanks," the boy said, but he wasn't smiling and Wendy looked pissed.

"You're such a nice guy," she said sarcastically, and I deserved that.

Kyle had been one of my best friends for a long time and still would be if he wasn't a fag, or so I told myself. I just hoped he wouldn't slip up or something and let Wendy find out about us. Not that there was any us, there wasn't. I mean, I didn't want anyone to know I'd let him suck my dick because even though I wasn't a fag, that would sound kinda gay. But there definitely wasn't any us at all.

"No! Sit in the front," Wendy said as Kyle reached for the rear passenger door. "You can sit with me."

"Okay." Kyle giggled and I wished he'd stop that. It made him sound like a 13-year-old girl.

"If a cop sees us..." I sighed, cause there was a seat belt law for passengers and my Honda had a big back seat.

"So? Avoid the cops, Motherfucker," she told me as Kyle sat on Wendy's lap, and it sounds weird maybe, but she was actually a little bigger than him.

"Stop calling me that." I frowned, pulling my door closed with a whump.

"I'm embarrassing him." My girlfriend laughed, wrapping her arms around Kyle's tummy as she pulled his back against her tits.

"I can tell," he agreed, and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not embarrassed, I just ... don't like it," I sighed.

"You wanna know what I call Kyle?" Wendy asked, and I wasn't sure which of us she wanted to tease.

"Wendy!" The boy giggled and even blushed, so it must have been him. I'd had no idea they were this friendly with each other.

"Princess!" she said with a grin. "Isn't that awesome?"

"Uhhh ... Whatever." I made a face as I had to turn towards them so I could look over my shoulder and back the car out of the parking space.

"Don't you want to know why?" Wendy asked sweetly, definitely teasing Kyle as the boy tried to shush her.

"Shhh ... Don't," he pouted. "Be nice."

"I can probably guess," I told her, and Kyle's eyes caught mine for just a second.

His wavy brown hair had fallen across his face and it wasn't terribly long, not like Wendy's or anything, but long enough to look girlish and sexy. Especially with his pretty face all flushed pink with embarrassment and Wendy hugged him like her baby or something, rubbing her cheek against his head and smiling at me. They looked good together and I felt a twinge of jealousy because even though I knew they hadn't had sex or anything, it seemed pretty obvious they'd shared something and I didn't know what.

The drive to Kyle's house seemed long and awkward. I didn't have anything to say and even if I did, I wouldn't have known how. Kyle just sat on Wendy's lap and smiled mostly, occasionally whispering something and I wished I could have heard them. Wendy would whisper back and the girl couldn't sit still. Not because of her sore butt either. She fidgeted with excitement and I'd seen her that way before. Wendy could be really bad at birthdays and Christmas, or anytime she had a surprise for someone. My girlfriend just ached to tell me something, but Kyle wouldn't let her.

"Here we are," I said, pulling to the curb in front of Kyle's house and he only lived a block away from me.

"Do you wanna come in?" he asked.

"Of course we do!" Wendy exclaimed before I could answer.

"I need to get ready for work," I told them as Wendy opened her door. "You guys have fun."

"Oh no!" My girlfriend shook her head at that idea. "You've got a couple hours. Come on, we wanna show you something."

"I've got an hour and half," I sighed. "I need to get ready and..."

"See?" Kyle said as he climbed off Wendy's lap and out of the car. "Jimmy's gotta go home."

"No he doesn't," she said, grabbing my keys in the ignition and turning off the motor. She yanked them out with a giggle before I could stop her.

"Wendy!"

"What?" she asked innocently. "Go home then. You can walk from here."

"I need my keys," I told her, and of course she knew that. I couldn't get into the house without them.

"Come on, Princess," Wendy said, taking Kyle by the hand. "He'll catch up."

"Wendy..." I sighed, sitting behind the steering wheel as they walked across Kyle front yard. "Damn it!"

She'd always enjoyed those sorts of games, you know, just fooling around and teasing me. It was one of the things I liked about the girl, how she could be spontaneous and even careless about stuff sometimes. But it could be kind of a chore too, especially if I wasn't in the mood for it, and I had a lot on my mind right then.

Aside from worrying about Kyle being a fag and Wendy being a slut, and Mom being ... I dunno, my girlfriend? Whatever Mom was ... Besides all that, now I had to think about Ginny. I hadn't sorted out my feelings for her at all, except I knew I liked her a lot more now than I had when I'd woken up that morning. Did I love her? Not the way I loved Wendy, but ... Yeah. Maybe. Sorta. I wanted to see her again and talk about it, but she'd gotten mad after I'd cum inside her pussy and wouldn't even listen to me!

I'd taken the girl's virginity, made real love to someone I wasn't related to for the first time in my life and I'd screwed it up. And now Wendy wanted to play games with Kyle of all people! God! I hadn't even told her about Ginny yet and not because I didn't want to make Wendy mad, I did, but because I didn't want to hurt Ginny. Again. Fuck! I couldn't tell anyone what we'd done, not even Chris; I had to protect her.

So much for my big revenge plan, huh?

Reluctantly, I followed Wendy and Kyle into the house and I'd been there before. I mean, we'd known each other since the boy had moved into the neighborhood about ten years before. Kyle's parents were okay and he had a couple sisters, the twins, who had just turned ten. They were okay, I suppose. I didn't see them too much and I guess they took after their dad the way Kyle took after his mom, which was too bad for them.

His dad looked like Charlie Brown. The cartoon guy? Kind of a big round head and no chin and kinda bald. That's what we called him too, even Kyle sometimes, but not in a mean way. It was just funny. Kyle's mom, on the other hand, didn't look like a cartoon at all. She was petite and small all over with thick brown hair and those same doe eyes her son had. The same heart shaped face and sweet round butt too, except I'd noticed hers and ignored Kyle's, you know. Anyway, his parents were okay and I only knew them the way a kid's friends do, meaning sorta vaguely.

"Where'd you guys go?" I yelled from the living room of the quiet house.

"Upstairs!" Wendy yelled back. "Stay down there!"

"Get a Coke or something," Kyle told me, his voice floating down the stairs. "Look in the refrigerator."

"Yeah, I figured that," I replied. "I gotta go pretty soon!"

"Yeah, yeah!" Wendy said, and I could hear Kyle laughing.

I had no idea what they were doing and I wasn't especially curious as I wandered into the kitchen looking for that Coke. Mostly I wondered if I should try calling Ginny or not, but she'd probably hang up on me. I should have pulled out like I'd promised I would, I knew that, but it had felt so good cumming inside her! It felt special somehow, I can't explain it. I just wished she'd felt it the way I had and could've seen herself when I'd given her my sperm. She'd looked so beautiful to me and I couldn't get her out of my head.

The kitchen phone was mounted to the wall with a wicker basket thing for bills and catalogues and stuff right above it. I'd have to call directory assistance to get her phone number and then I'd need a pen, so I started digging through the envelopes. Phone bill, electric bill, credit card bill ... I wasn't snooping, just looking for a pen. Victoria's Secret? It was addressed to Eleanor Nesbit, Kyle's mom, but I figured his dad probably liked it too. I had to stop looking for a pen just long enough to check out the Angel Collection, you know, and those chicks were ridiculously hot! I sorta ended up leaning against the counter, sipping my Coke, and wasting about half an hour doing that.

"Ahem!" Wendy cleared her throat from behind me and I jumped, blushing like I'd been caught looking at a dirty magazine, which it kinda was. Victoria's Secret was like politically correct porn, like Playboy without all the annoying words, and I stuffed it back into the basket quickly. I hoped she wouldn't notice that my dick had gotten hard and I had to resist the urge to look down.

"Hi Jimmy," Kyle said softly, and I blinked at him. The boy was wearing a dress!

"Uhhh..."

"Go on!" Wendy giggled, pushing him towards me and Kyle swatted at her hand with nervous annoyance.

He wore make-up too. He had red lips and pink cheeks and emerald eye shadow that looked really great with his eyes and it matched his green dress and ... Kyle looked like a girl! He wasn't magically transformed or anything. I mean, he was still Kyle, I could see that, but he didn't need a lot of magic anyway because he was so naturally pretty and ... Fuck! He looked like a girl.

"Surprise," Kyle said with a soft giggle, sort of smoothing his skirt and standing just a few feet in front of me. I could smell his perfume!

"Kyle?" I almost laughed, but not because he looked funny or ridiculous and it was probably a good thing I didn't. The look in his eyes told me how terribly nervous he must have felt.

"Kylie," he said with a shrug of his slender shoulders.

They were bare, the green dress he wore having sort of a stretchy tube top attached to a short pleated skirt. He had stockings on his legs and high heel shoes and I just looked him up and down. He didn't have any tits or anything, but that didn't seem to matter in the least and his flat chest didn't make him any less feminine. He even had red nail polish on his fingers and maybe on his toes, except it was hard to tell.

"I like to call him Princess," Wendy said happily. I'd totally forgotten she was there for a second.

"Do I look okay?" Kyle, er ... Kylie asked.

"Turn around for him," my girlfriend suggested, and he did. Kylie turned slowly, smiling shyly over his shoulder at me.

"Yeah," I cleared my throat. "You look, um ... like a girl."

"Am I pretty?" Kylie wondered, and that was just a tease and we both knew it. I laughed and he giggled, blushing as I nodded my head.

"Yeah. You're pretty, Kylie. Jeeze. How long have you been, um..."

"Almost a year," the boy said, glancing at Wendy. "Right?"

"Yeah, about that." She nodded. "It took awhile to get him to try it, but now we do it all the time."

"Do what?" I asked her.

"Play dress-up!" Wendy giggled, stepping closer and putting her arm around Kylie's waist and hugging him. "Princess just needs a real boyfriend now."

"Yeah," he sighed wistfully and they were both smiling at me.

"What?" I looked between them and I already had an idea of what they were suggesting, but I didn't understand why.

"Come on," Wendy purred. "You already let him suck your cock."

"You told her?" I blinked at him and Kyle ... Kylie ... shrugged with a meek, apologetic smile.

"We tell each other everything," he admitted. I wondered if he knew how many guys she'd fucked, but I didn't want to think about that.

"So I told Princess I'd share my boyfriend with him ... her?" Wendy smiled at Kylie. "Since it turns out I'm already sharing anyway, you little slut."

"Thanks," Kylie said with another teasing giggle.

"What are best friends for?" Wendy shrugged. "But only until you get one of your own."

"Yeah, I know." Kylie scrunched up his? or her nose and nodded. Her nose, I guess, and it seemed to be easier to think of him as a real girl.

"Look, um ... I'm not gay or ... whatever," I said slowly, looking at Wendy as she reached for me. "I mean, I like you and everything, uh, Kylie ... but I don't want to, um..."

"Then why is your cock so hard?" Wendy whispered, pressing her hand to the lump in my jeans.

"Mmmm..." I swallowed hard and Kylie took my hand in hers, nodding her head and smiling.

"We can go upstairs," she said softly as Wendy giggled in agreement, slipping to my side and urging me to follow the girlish boy.

"Don't be shy," Wendy said. "It'll be fun. You just have to relax, that's all. Kylie's even more girl than I am!"

"God," I sighed. "If anyone finds out about this..."

"I won't tell anyone!" Kylie said with a grin, tugging my hand with both of hers as she walked backwards through the kitchen.

"Our secret." Wendy nodded, pushing me from behind with her tits against my back. "We have a lot of those now, hmmm ... Motherfucker?"

She'd whispered the words into my ear and I didn't think she was threatening me or whatever. Wendy just wanted to remind me that we'd left Kansas far behind and anything seemed possible. Kyle was a girl now and so pretty, so unbelievably sexy, and Wendy ... I still loved her. People might wonder why I stayed with her, why I accepted any of this when a normal boy, any rational young man would have shouted "Stop!" and refused to let himself be used by his friends and family.

I wanted to, believe me. I wanted my old life back, the one where my girlfriend was a virgin and wouldn't let me fuck her. The one where my parents were normal, hardworking people. Where my friends didn't betray me or wear dresses or any of that stuff. I wanted to be normal, but the truth was that my life had never been normal. I'd been living in a lie, see? So where was the truth? That's what my quest and this story is really about. Not fixing a wrong or getting revenge or any of that, it's about living with who and what we really are. And I didn't know who I was yet. I had to stay on the roller coaster to find out, and somehow ride it all the way to the end.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.