The Progenitors - Cover

The Progenitors

Copyright© 2011 by SonOfGoldenMage

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Paul may be on the verge of fathering an advanced wave of humanity - perhaps even a new specie. This is his story...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory  

With my birthday falling at the beginning of Christmas break that year, I found I had plenty of time on my hands and over the next few days I thought a lot about what my father had said. I knew that I basically had his permission and blessing to have sex with many women with the intent of getting them pregnant! Well that was a really great jerk-off fantasy before - but now it could be reality. All of that was very cool; but I also thought a lot about what he said about fathering his children and being there for them. I couldn't help but wonder if I was really ready for all of this.

I had a wonderful family life and a had enjoyed a really great childhood. I didn't want to even try to imagine what my life would have been like without mom or dad, so yeah I REALLY wanted to have sex - but I just didn't know if I was ready to be a father just yet. I know he didn't mean to; but Dad's belief that he and I had the responsibility to father a race of improved humans had me feeling a great weight of responsibility I didn't know if I was ready to bear. My dad had been teaching me to think things through logically for years before taking hasty actions - and that was how he handled things as well. So after composing my thoughts, I decided that the two of us needed to talk about this more.

"Dad, can we talk in your den?"

"Sure Paul. I have golf later this afternoon, but my time is yours until then if you'd like," he said as we headed towards the one room in the house that the rest of the family understood was Dad's personal sanctum.

Once the heavy oak door had been shut and I knew we couldn't be overheard, I asked "Do you really think I'm ready to be a father? And I'm not talking about physically Dad. I know I could handle that part. Sometimes I get so horny it has been enormously difficult not to just go on a fucking spree with any female with tits and a pussy. I'm talking about the other responsibilities that go along with being a father. You've been a marvelous Dad. I'm just not sure I would be half as good as you at being a parent when I am so young compared to the age you were when you and mom started to have us kids."

Dad had been watching me closely as I spoke and as usual it seemed that he was really listening to me and considering everything I said. He had a relaxed look about him and a gentle smile on his face.

"Paul how many other 17 year olds, with all of the raging hormones that come with being a male at your age, are even concerned about that? And on top of the hormone issue, how many of them would show the concern and restraint that you have if they had your abilities? Yet - you have asked a good question that I can see you are very sincere about. So I will do my best to answer it honestly.

"You have your childhood memories of what it was like to have a dad in the house who enjoyed spending time with you. We did lots of different kinds of things together, sometimes just the two of us and other times as a family. I try to spend a little one on one time with all of my children; but admittedly the children in this house have received more of my attentions with you receiving the most.

"One of the most important things that will make a child feel special, really what makes anyone feel special, is how we treat them when we are with them. The more time you can spend with them the better; but quality of time is always more important than sheer quantity. You have the gift of projective empathy Paul, and on top of that, you are a nice person. Your mother and sisters adore you. You're friends with just about everyone in your school. All of our neighbors like you, most especially those of the female persuasion. You seem to almost automatically broadcast a sense of acceptance and fondness for people that makes them enjoy the time they do spend with you. That ability is something you should cultivate to let your children know they are wanted - and that they have a special place in your heart.

"Maybe you need to spend a little time with some of your half sisters and half brothers and find out a little more about their lives. That way you can see what it has been like for them to have a father who, while not living in their house with them all of the time, is present often enough to still be a part of their lives.

"The fact is that we need to spread our genes and that may be a more pressing need than being a present father to all of your offspring. You will have to decide which women will bear children who you will be an emotional father to, and which women will serve to simply spread your seed farther. You may even find situations where there is a suitable father figure who would be willing, with a little mental tweaking, to take on the role of father even without his own personal DNA being in the mix. Your gift of projective empathy is far more powerful than mine and you could use it to work out the rough edges so to speak.

"I don't know if I have really answered the question of 'are you ready to be a father?' I am not sure anyone else can answer that for you; but I hope some of what I said may help."

"Wow! Deep thoughts to ponder. Yeah I have some more thinking to do I guess," I replied. "What about the practical things though? I mean the expenses associated with raising kids. I know that you have said the financial side is taken care of to some degree; but how? I mean I can see that if I had a child with someone older than myself who already has a home, health insurance, and a good job that might make things easier; but what about women who don't have those things?," I asked.

"Good question," Dad responded. "Let me fill you in a little on our financial situation.

"Your Grandfather and your Great Grandfather on my side were both quite well to do. While they may not have seen the need to spread there genes around, they didn't hesitate to use their capabilities to enhance their personal situations; however, both being fairly good men, they didn't do that at the expense of harming others. Also, for whatever reason, money tends to marry money as they say. Your grandpa was very well off due to his father's financial success and he was very attracted to Marilyn Ogden Carnegie and they eventually wed after Dad's success in the stock markets."

"Dad, I've never really asked you this before, but - well, did Grandpa love Grandma then? Or was it just a marriage of convenience?"

"Actually Paul, I think it started out with real attraction that later grew into love; but you have to remember that marriages weren't always for love back then and in some cases still are not today. Still - I felt the love they shared and know that it was real."

"Okay - so both Grandpa and Grandma were rich and you've been fairly successful as well I'm guessing."

"Yes, though I have done everything I can to hide my wealth from prying eyes. As I have been telling you for years now, it is best for us to keep our abilities hidden and by keeping the magnitude of our wealth obscure we draw less attention to ourselves."

"So on to your question of how you will be able to support your children, wives, and shall we say 'Mistresses'; we can easily afford to do so. It isn't a problem," Dad said.

"So it sounds like I need to do some research now," I commented. "I need to find out how my half sibs feel about their situation growing up and I need to find out more about how extensive my telepathic abilities are. You know Dad - I realize that up until now I have been far too passive in learning about my abilities. Even with your recommendation to learn as much as possible about them, I have always done that more by observation than actual experimentation. I guess it is time for that to change somewhat."

"I agree son - all I ask is that you be cautious. I wouldn't want you hurt."


I really loved living in this community my Dad had designed so many years earlier. It was centered in a large forested area of land in Coconino county Arizona. My Dad's company had purchased the 73,218 acre section about ten years prior to his marriage to my mother. Before he would let any development be done on the large tract of land, my dad first had all of it surveyed and where sensible tested for mineral deposits. In the far southeastern quarter they found several significant concentrations of silver and copper ore. My Dad formed a mining corporation which began the development of a silver mine about the same time his real estate development firm began to layout the roads and shared community amenities in the six luxury communities they developed.

The luxury community we lived in was the first of the six. It was laid out somewhat like a very big wheel with a circular road running around the perimeter and smaller circlular road at the center of the community. The center circle was where our community center, library, gymnasium, health club, tennis courts, and aquatic center could be found. Eight streets ran from the perimeter road towards the center circle. Although everyone seemed to know everyone else pretty well since we met often in community areas, there was no shortage of privacy in the community since all of the homes were spaced fairly far apart with generous sized yards. The trees were cleared back 150 feet on both sides of the perimiter road and thinned inside the larger circle to reduce the chance of forest fires damaging the community; but there were numerous biking and hiking trails taking off from several points around the outside of the perimeter road.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.