Plush - Cover

Plush

Copyright© 2011 by Maxicue

Chapter 22

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Joe, a former porn actor with a famously thick and long penis auditions for a children's musical where he meets a pathologically shy and fearful woman. She has seen his cock in movies and wants it. Soon she wants more than just his cock and he wants her too. Their intimacy helps alleviate her fears.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Orgy   Size  

"Mon Dieu, " Fanny spoke just loud enough to be heard in the disco. "He is you!"

'Only handsome," I replied garnering two light punches from my girls.

"You are more handsome," said Fanny. "But he is beautiful."

Shrugging, I could only agree. If my nose and the rest of my face had been symmetrical instead of slightly off and I had deep black hair and lean yet pronounced muscles including flat, rippling abs and a perfectly round butt, and I was deeply tanned to the point of being of a darker race, I would be him. He actually looked like my brilliant and stunningly beautiful baby sister Linda who had somehow gotten all the good looking genes in the family.

"Yum," said Josh who had decided to join us after missing Fanny to the point of stupor, arriving hours before. His decision had actually been at both Fanny's and Molly's insistence.

Even in the confines of a fairly packed dance floor and held to the space in front of his dancing partner, an elegant older woman, Joseph M moved exquisitely and extravagantly. Eyes couldn't look away.

Beside me I heard Clara chuckle at Josh's assessment of her friend. It gladdened my heart, because though she claimed to have been fucked by her boyfriend, ten years older and not much taller than her with a Latin machismo along with an intellectual ego of a professor, though he hadn't attained full professorship as a literature instructor, it obviously hadn't been all that satisfying. Despite his hand holding hers, she couldn't stop glancing at me and my package. And she looked at him with less than loving eyes. It had been her first smile of the night.

The song ending, Clara removed her hand from her boyfriend's and took Josh's. "Let me introduce you," she said.

"Smart girl," I thought. She knew how to seduce her friend into joining our companies, both theatrical and cinematic. Following them, we left her boyfriend behind.

The beautiful older woman looked disappointed when we encroached on her dance mate, but his focus on Josh made her shrug. She kissed his cheek and spoke Portuguese to him. He nodded and she left us. "She is a great dancer," Clara explained to me.

"Another unrequited crush?" I asked her.

She paused, perhaps muddling with the big word. Then she chuckled delightfully. "We women, we are never too old to be foolish, yes?"

"He is quite beautiful," I admitted, for which she nodded.

"Clara!" Joseph M exclaimed, lifting the petite woman off the floor in his embrace. They kissed cheeks. "You look exquisite," he told her after lowering her to her feet.

"As do you as always," said Clara. "And not so discouraged."

"Your call made me hopeful. And..." he glanced at Josh. We chuckled.

"This is Josh, Joseph, and..."

"Pleased to meet you," said Joseph. Their hands met and held as did their eyes.

"More than pleased," Josh replied.

"Uhm," Clara interrupted the mutual seduction, "This is Molly who I told you about. And Francoise and Alexandra and last but not least, Joseph. Another Joseph."

He looked at me puzzled. "We look alike," he said.

"I wish," I replied with a shrug. "I want to show you a picture of someone who does look like you. Perhaps some lighted area?" Like most discos, light had been kept to a minimum.

"Outside," he suggested. "They have an outdoor bar and they keep it better lit."

We followed his journey through the disco and through a door to a colorful outdoor scene where couples snuggled close and the uncoupled played mating games. Not as busy as the disco and relatively early, a round table seating six comfortably was not a problem. A seventh might have been less comfortable, but Clara's boyfriend had not joined us.

Molly and Josh, the two most interested in Joseph surrounded him. Fanny sat beside her husband and I sat beside Molly. Beside me sat Clara and Alexa took the last seat happily beside her favorite female lover.

Before sitting, I pulled the wallet size picture of my favorite sister from my wallet. Linda inspired me. We talked on the phone every month or so and sent e-mail to each other more often. Despite a home life with alcoholic parents and a drug addicted sister, not to mention a former male porn star in me, she turned out to be the most level headed and pure hearted woman I have ever met. That she fawned over her big brother and thought of me as an inspiration, treating me like some heroic adventurer with exhilarating tales often baffled me. She thought the same of my awe in her and her lovely spirit, so sweet and giving and without ego or guile despite her profound beauty. Studying literature and theater simultaneously at the University of Minnesota, she planned to enter its School of Education after two more years of undergraduate work to learn the skills of a high school teacher, one she hoped in her generous and loving way would improve the school in which she taught and somehow all other schools, the public schools we both agreed being places to keep eyes on children rather than institutions of learning.

"This is Linda, my sister," I told Joseph, showing him the photo.

"She is my sister!" he exclaimed.

"Do you have a sister?" asked Josh.

"Not until now," Joseph sighed. "My mother hated what I did to her body."

"I'm an only child too, Joseph," said Josh, taking his hand. "She's beautiful."

"Isn't she?" said Molly.

"You've met her?" asked Josh.

"Just on the phone. We've become great friends though, sharing a love." Molly looked fondly at me. I returned the sentiment. "She's really sweet. I can't wait to meet her when we reach Minneapolis."

"That will be the one highlight considering how cold and snowy it's going to be in the middle of winter," I said.

Molly smiled and shrugged, "I'm looking forward to it."

She became more serious. "What did Clara tell you about us?" she asked Joseph.

"Excuse me," said Clara. "Would you dance with me?" she asked me.

I glanced at Molly for permission though it wasn't needed. Molly nodded.

"I would be delighted," I told her. She pulled me to my feet with surprising energy.

Halfway there I told her, "I'm not much of a dancer."

"I don't care," she replied, pulling me to the floor.

Dancing ploddingly but at least keeping to the beat, I watched Clara, mesmerized. Grace and sensuality personified. She made me hard just watching her, and when she moved against me with her hips and butt I lengthened. In the end she pressed her whole body against me feeling the hardness and using it. She began to talk over the loud music while continuing to dance close.

"When I visited my boyfriend to release my need, I found him in his study looking embarrassed. 'Show me what you were looking at, ' I ordered him heatedly. He must have seen how horny I was because he showed me the site with two blondes fucking some guy. I figured he was ready so I stripped for him and pulled down his pants and his little ... I am sorry ... his penis stood ready and I sat on it and fucked him a minute and he came. I knelt and spent forever getting him hard with him staring at his fucking monitor most of the time watching fake blondes with fake tits until he got hard again. I pulled his hand to pull him up but he refused. He told me to hop on again so I did. I pulled his hand so he could ... touch me. He hardly did and when I did he slapped my hand away and halfheartedly rubbed. I gave him my tits and he sucked and chewed like he does sometimes and it hurt. I wanted to cum. When I get ready his chewing feels good. And I did. I got close. And he cums. He cums before me. I try to cum. I get closer. 'Rub me, ' I pleaded. Finally he did. Finally I came. Finally he kissed me. I thought, 'okay, he gave me pleasure. He made love. He wants me to cum like him.' But when I ended the kiss, his eyes remained on the fucking monitor. 'Find a blonde whore' I told him, getting off his lap and dressing. 'I love your hot body, ' he tells me. 'Men like to fantasize.' 'Why when I am right here?' I ask him. And I ask him, 'Do you care if I cum?' He looked confused. Then he looked mad. 'You have your clients, your johns.' 'I never fuck them!' I screamed. 'I am not a whore like them.' I meant the bimbos on the screen. Then I broke down, thinking about you, about your cock, about how he thought I fucked it anyway and how much your girlfriends love to fuck you and how envious I was of them. Of course he didn't know what I was thinking. He hugged me and comforted me, telling me how gorgeous I am and crap like that. I let him comfort me. He promised to be good to me. I told him about the club and he promised to have fun with me there and to make love to me all night until I fainted. He never has you know. He cums and sometimes he cums again but me, I fend for myself you know, and I realized that. So I watched him scanning the customers here, looking for his blonde bimbo. Joseph, if I let you inside me ... Nevermind."

We had danced through three songs. Her grace and sensuality kept me in a prominent state despite her despair. I saw her gaze out with angry eyes at someone and followed her sight to her boyfriend staring at her and at me with even angrier eyes.

"Ask Molly," I said into her nearby ear as her curves hugged my body and rubbed to the rhythm of the disco music. "Ask Fanny. Ask Alexa. You don't have to believe me. I'd make you cum as many times as you could stand and that would thrill me more than any cum I might have. I have to admit with your tight little body and your sexy face, you are the most desirable woman I ever met who I have never had the opportunity to make love to yet. I should say those three are the most fuckable women I ever met and you are equal to them. Why they want me or you want me I don't know except my freak cock."

"Yes your freak cock," she purred into my ear.

I chuckled. "I know. And I could see how tight your pussy is. How tight it would feel around me as I pressed it inside you gently, carefully, so you felt ever vein and every heartbeat. I would fuck you until you fainted, I promise, and unlike your stupid boyfriend, I never break a promise."

"Would you, Joseph?"

"Yes."

"Promise?"

"Yes. You can pretend it's your Joseph." I bit her ear. She moaned and trembled, cumming in my arms. I almost came myself. I heard a giggle near me and saw Alexa dancing close to Joseph, as close as me and Clara danced.

"Another one for your harem, Joseph?" she asked, continuing her sensuous dance. The two looked amazing together. Molly had found her dancer. "Will she share?"

Moving her head back enough to stare into her eyes, I asked Clara, "Have you ever made love to a woman?"

"No."

"Would you be willing to try?"

"I ... I don't know."

"It's a prerequisite. In order to be with me, you need to be with them," nodding my head at Alexa. "She didn't think she'd enjoy it either, and now her and Fanny..."

"Yes. I saw."

"And?"

"I ... Maybe." Her eyes smiled with her mouth.

"Talk to her," I said, smiling back. "Talk to all my ladies. That is if you're still interested."

"But ... It would be just a short time."

"Then maybe we shouldn't."

"Molly ... Molly invited me to be with the tour, but..."

"Let's go talk to Molly. She's my boss."

"You're still so hard. Are you not embarrassed?"

"Why should I be?"

"I have no idea," she replied with a laugh. I laughed too.

"Come then."

"I just did."

"I know," I smiled and watched her lovely, sexy face blush.

Of course her boyfriend confronted her. A loud exchange of Portuguese ensued. At one point she grabbed his crotch and glanced at mine. He shouted a word and spun and walked away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.