Plush - Cover

Plush

Copyright© 2011 by Maxicue

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Joe, a former porn actor with a famously thick and long penis auditions for a children's musical where he meets a pathologically shy and fearful woman. She has seen his cock in movies and wants it. Soon she wants more than just his cock and he wants her too. Their intimacy helps alleviate her fears.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Orgy   Size  

When I awoke to a new day and a new life, cobwebs cleared enough to allow me to realize the strange bed belonged to Molly. Unfortunately it was empty and a surge of fear quickened and deepened my heartbeat. I heard the shower, and that softened the blow. It could have been Barb, except she had been absent at midnight when we snacked before returning to bed and more fucking and making love.

Even in my days of fucking porn starlets I never fucked so much. She needed me to fuck her continuously or at least as much as I could handle. After I came, we inevitably formed a sixty-nine so she could bring me back to full stature and I could lick her to more orgasms. She must have been dehydrated from all the liquid she spent from her continuously damp pussy. During the midnight break, she consumed a good half gallon of water to supplement it as did I. I had a major piss hard on at the moment because of it. Getting up, I walked to the bathroom needy for relief of my bladder before it exploded inside me like an over full water balloon.

I thought as I padded naked to the bathroom about how I worried she only wanted me fucking her. I had filled every hole with my cum including her rectum, a careful moment where my fingers opened the sphincter for several minutes and the KY was applied to a fault making it almost too slippery for friction to provoke orgasm, but I fucked her there for over twenty exhausting but amazing minutes and tightness did its job and the friction increased until I bellowed out my orgasm and she joined me, her sphincter squeezing enough to restrain my semen until it quivered open and I released a flood despite the lessening of semen from three previous ejaculations. But in the end, when she tapped me out and she had little energy left herself, we cuddled and kissed and cooed our pleasure in just being together in a naked embrace, her fluid and mine leaking across my pelvis as her body blanketed mine. And then we turned and I spooned her and she let my hand hold her breast while we murmured endearments and repeated our love for each other before she slept the sleep of complete satisfaction: emotional as well as physical. At least that's what it seemed when I let sleep overcome me.

"Molly?" I spoke loud enough to be heard over the shower.

"Yes," she returned.

"I need to piss something awful."

I heard her laugh, delighting me in its fullness and melodiousness.

"You need my help?" she asked.

"Don't think that would be a good idea," I said, letting my fluid pour out into the toilet.

"Scrub my back when you're done?" she asked.

"Just a second," I said, my stream of piss seeming endless but finally ending. Washing my hands, I stepped into the shower with the awesome new woman, the woman I hoped to be my awesome old lady until one of us, hopefully me, dies.

I saw her back muscles tighten. "You sure?' I asked. She turned around and stared at me, the water pouring over her head forcing her short hair into a kind of helmet. Leaving the water to pour down her back, she draped her arms around my neck and pulled me down until our lips met. Her flesh, heated and slippery felt deliciously welcoming. I hardened in her embrace.

"I'm sure," she chuckled and grabbed my spear. "No more for you, you nasty thing," she scolded it. "You bruised and beat me to an inch of life!"

"And Joey enjoyed every second," I smiled.

"Believe me love, every hole Mr. Longfellow enjoyed enjoyed him just as much if not more." She kissed me again and turned, showing me her lovely, curvy, subtly muscled back. "Wash my back, Joseph."

"Yes boss," I smiled and began scrubbing her.

When I scrubbed the front too, she complained, "I can reach those."

"What's the fun in that," I returned, squeezing soft flesh and twisting hard nipples bringing out a moan.

Once I completed my task she washed me as thoroughly, especially my long dong. It never erupted, nothing left inside to erupt, but it felt wonderful. Washing off the abundant soap, I stepped out of the tub after her and we toweled each other dry, giggling like children.

Suddenly she got serious. "Uh-oh," I thought. She caught the fear and smiled and kissed my nose which she needed to pull down several inches.

"I'm fine, lover. But I can't fuck you for at least a day. What are we going to do?"

"Uhm ... Work?"

"But we haven't got a contract."

"Fuck that. I'd work for nibbles."

"Nibbles?' she asked. I illustrated, nibbling her ear, her nipples and her lips. "Oh. Okay," she laughed. "Nibbles it is."

When I put on my smelly shirt in her bedroom she gazed at my hang dog penis "I guess you better cover it," she sighed, her hand lifting it like a delicate bird.

"I'm going to need some fresh clothes," I suggested, hiding the salami so to speak.

"Could I ... Could I be your sugar mamma?" she asked tentatively, covering her own delights with a maroon t-shirt and navy blue shorts. They fit tight enough to look sexy.

"You want to buy my affections? Not necessary. But if you want to spend money on me? You have a lot of money, don't you?"

"Yes. I get a percentage of sales of the Plush Buddies."

"How much?"

"Twenty percent of gross."

"Fuck."

"Barb's a genius negotiator. She had them over a barrel."

"You owe her so much."

"I do."

"She's jealous."

"I know. But we'll always be best friends. You like her don't you?"

"She's a strong woman. I like her, yes, but I respect her even more."

"Good. I'll tell her that. She'll like that."

"How are you doing?"

"Surprisingly well."

"Hungry? You have makings for breakfast?"

"My stomach's ... a little unsure. Give me a hug?" she requested. "It should make me worse," she whispered as I hugged her tight. "But it feels so good."

"It feels wonderful," I said.

"I'll call James. We'll make a day of it."

"Of what?"

"Shopping," she answered with a tentative smile.

"Are you up for it?"

"If you don't mind me squeezing the shit out of your hand."

"It's meant for you to squeeze the shit out of," I replied, bending over and kissing her cheek.

"We'll see," she said.


"You're shitting me!" I exclaimed.

"You agreed to let me be your sugar mamma."

We sat in the back of the limo in the parking lot of an antique car store specializing in restoring vintage American cars to pristine shape.

"Try out the Corvette. It's sexy. But I'd rather you chose the 57 Chevy. It's got those bench seats like your piece of shit, and I find that sexy."

Shaking my head, I smiled. "Me too. I always wanted a 57 Chevy."

Surprisingly she kissed me even with James in the front seat. "I knew we'd be compatible," she explained. "Even your big cock fits perfect." She whispered the second sentence directly into my ear. "I'm all about my visions, Joseph, and one features you stepping out of a 57 Chevy beautifully, your hair brushed back by a dramatic gust of wind and the setting sun cast a warm red light on your sexy smile." We shared a smile and a chuckle before she extracted items from her big purse. Opening her checkbook, she signed and dated the top check. "Take the check and my ID. Let them come to me to see my face when you're ready. Bring me the paperwork. I especially don't like car salesmen."

"Yes boss," I smiled.


Dismissing James, we began a day of shopping, tooling around in my or her two toned Chevy—cream white with baby blue detailing. The newly upholstered leather interior mirrored the colors of the outer shell. Our bodies kept contact throughout the driving and our hands rarely separated when we got out and shopped. We even remained together in the dressing rooms where both copped feels which only served to intensify a low libidinous buzz that sustained within us throughout the day.

Though shyness appeared with her using my body as a shield in stores especially when confronting sales people, it surprised me that she really had no qualms about entering the stores, even the busier ones. It shouldn't have. She went to my shows which, though never packed had a fair amount of audience. Being with people made her uncomfortable but bearable unless too much physical contact happened or someone attempted making direct physical or social contact with her. Then she shivered like a frightened rabbit and wanted only to run away.

Her terrible shyness gave me an idea which cogitated in the back of my mind until a call brought it forward. Things were getting to an intimate head after several visits to dressing rooms. She had brought me to a fancy haberdasher to dress me in high end threads, including silk boxers which I stripped into before trying on the pants and shirts and she used that naked moment to squeeze and kiss my half hard cock. Fair is fair and I insisted we visit a lingerie store and share the small confines of its dressing room for some intimate fondling. That intensified when she brought me to a sports store to try on rubber surfing costumes since she loved to surf the small waves a few feet from her house and the cold Pacific necessitated covering the body in rubber. We practically fucked in the little room, both naked and/or wearing fetishistic rubber. By the time we left with swimwear in bags and a boogie board under my arm, we both were ready to find a place to park and make out like a couple of horny teenagers.

"Have you been to Big Sur?' I asked her as we nestled together in the car in the parking lot outside the sporting goods store and I started it up to drive. Her hand occupied a space between my thighs where a particularly large growth kept getting larger. I figured the long drive would get us there by sunset, and the thought of being there with her as the colors became glorious on the glorious seascape thrilled me to the core.

Before she answered, my cell phone rang. It played the waka waka guitar with strings of the Shaft theme, which for some reason I alternated with Popcorn by Hot Butter, undecided which I preferred. It had to be Delores, my agent, since I didn't hear the phone ring very often, in between friends at the moment.

I wrestled it out of my new khaki slacks, harder since my cock tightened everything in the area and looked at the tiny rectangular monitor.

"Who is it?' asked Molly.

"My agent," I smiled.

"Put it on speaker," she requested, which I did, shutting off the car with my other hand.

"Hey Delores," I said.

"I see you got the part. Congratulations." She should have sounded more pleased.

"I looked it over and decided it was more than generous," I said.

"I agree, Joseph. It's sound and legal and financially generous. But..."

"I know. I always let you peruse the contract. But I ... There's no way I wasn't going to sign. I wanted the job and nothing about it seemed disagreeable and I needed to get it done, to get the business taken care of and move on to more pleasurable aspects of the situation."

"What are you talking about?"

"Hi Delores," said Molly, rubbing my dick. "I believe Mr. Longfellow is referring to me."

"Mr ... Longfellow?" Delores stuttered. "I've never known you to rush through anything because of your dick talking, Joseph, even if it does take up a sizable proportion of your anatomy. Who's with you? Are you at a shoot? And you didn't let me in on it? That's not like you, Joseph. That's ... not wise."

Both Molly and I laughed. "You get him the porn gigs, honey?" asked Molly.

"Who are you?" Delores asked.

"My name's Molly," said Molly. "Molly O'Gara. Though I always thought Holly Goodhead would be a good nom de porn. What do you think, Joey Longefellow?"

"Probably used," I shrugged.

"Not that I found," Molly replied.

"You're ... You're the producer," Delores stuttered.

"Delores, Molly is the Plush Buddies. She created them. And she wrote the play and designed and built the costumes. And we share all the scenes together. She's Terrible Theresa to my Billy the Bully." That's when the distant thought came front and center. I chewed on it while my lover and my agent chatted.

"So you represent porn stars and legit actors?" Molly asked.

"Originally I represented Joey and the rest of my clients in the adult industry exclusively," Delores explained. "I always liked Joey, unlike most of my clients, especially the men. A dangerous combination of arrogance and stupidity, most of them. The girls have their own issues. Divas, angry lesbians, some with defensive walls a mile high probably from sexual abuse from family, but I'm no psychiatrist. There are a few sweeties, like Frenchy, right Joseph?"

"Who's Frenchy?" asked Molly with a tinge of jealousy.

"Francoise Beiseur, my sort of matron," I explained with a smile. "She's the one who introduced me to Delores and got me started in the business. After ten years of fucking porn sized cock, she had a talent for spotting potential and needing such potential to get off. I met her in an acting workshop where she promptly seduced me and the very next day introduced me to Delores."

"Oh, I remember her," said Molly. "Very sexy and voluptuos with nice full tits and ass. Her tits even look real."

"They are," I told her.

"Nicer than mine?" asked Molly.

"No," I answered truthfully, kissing her deeply and fondling one of those tits.

"She's in a lot less movies," said Molly after the kiss. "Plays the older MILF in support. Less demand for that I suppose."

"You'd be surprised," said Delores. "MILF's are a big thing now. No, she's semi-retired. She takes an occasional gig for rent and a fix of big cock and cum."

"So, Joey, was it a one night stand with the sexy French lady?" Molly asked.

"No. She used to call when she needed a companion for the night. I found her charming and she seemed to find me good company. But since I decided to give up porn, I haven't associated with any of my ex-colleagues. Francoise's the only one I miss, and that's as a friend, Molly."

"So why stop seeing her?" asked Molly.

"Just like she got me into the business," I told her, "she helped me in my decision to get out. She also encouraged me to give Delores a gentle shove into the theatrical side of talent representation.

"It turned out to be our last night together. After our usual wild fuck where we tore into each other like a couple of starving animals, her riding me like a bronco rider until she screamed her orgasm and me flipping her on her stomach and pounding her into her bed until we performed a duet of howls, and when she restored me and we had a nice quiet fuck, side to side with my legs scissoring her thigh I told her of my decision to get out of the business, how the girls saddened my, how the whole scene depressed me. She understood and thought it should be a clean break without her. I agreed. We could have been good friends but had a certain lust towards each other that would have reared its head anytime we got together. I told her I wished Delores could still handle me, but as a legit actor. She said she always thought you were slumming, Delores, just handling porno talent."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.