Teasing Elderly Neighbour: the Beginning - Cover

Teasing Elderly Neighbour: the Beginning

Copyright© 2011 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 5

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 5 - How I started teasing my elderly neighbour, prior to our special relationship we now have.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Exhibitionism  

After we got back to our flat we went inside. I had straightened myself up in the car and looked respectable again!

Once inside I contacted Mike via text to let him know we were home. He asked how things were progressing and I replied " nicely"

He again reiterated that I wasn't to get too carried away, and the no fucking rule, but he told me everything else was up to me.,,,,

Once I had finished I turned to Frank and could see he had a massive hard on ... i commented on it and asked if he wanted me to do something about it?

He of course said " Yes please Anna" and I got onto my knees in front of him, I slowly undid his flies and let out a very nice looking cock. About 6 inches long and very well shaped..." Oh I can't wait to suck this Frank ... have you spunked lots thinking of me?"

He told me he had and that he had dreamt of seeing more of me and being able to touch me...

"Well you can touch away" Frank I said..."Let me get you to spunk up in my mouth ... how would you like that?" ... he gasped "Oh fuck Anna I don't think I will last too long for you"

I told him not to worry and that I would get his cock hard again afterwards and that he was " going to shoot more than one load today"...

I let his cock out and began to lick it slowly, up and down the length and then took him into my mouth fully. I managed to fit the full length into my eager mouth, and began to suck him off properly.I pouched him into the side of my mouth, slobbering al over his knob and looked up at him as I did so ... I then began to wank him in and out of my mouth and within a few seconds he was oozing pre cum and then began to spurt into my mouth...

"Oh Anna" he moaned as I took his full creamy load into my mouth ... I swallowed eagerly and after his third spurt he was almost finished cumming ... One more small spurt and my mouth had received all his load...

I licked my lips and looked up at him...

"OK Frank, lets get ourselves comfortable ... I will show you how dirty I can be and give you time to recover ... and then i want your tongue up my cunt and I want your prick back in my mouth"

I stood up and walked into my bedroom, telling Frank to get fully undressed whilst I got my vibrators...

When I got back he had stripped off naked and was sat on one of our armchairs. I stood if front of him and lifted up my skirt to show my stockinged legs and shaven pussy...

I then proceeded to pose around the room in various positions, flashing my arse and cunt to Frank ... As I did so, he was commenting on me and telling me where to pose next.

."Lift your leg up Anna, Bend over and show me your arse, pull open your arse cheeks a little ... Oh fucking hell you dirty cow!!..." He went on for a while getting me into various positions and me using my vibrator and a candle to fuck myself in front of him ... I posed in all manner of ways and was absolutely soaking wet and had cum off twice whilst fucking my aching wet fanny with my vibrator...

At this point Mike rang on his mobile. He had left his work and was in his car ... I spoke to him as I sat and played with my cunny for Frank ... my vibrator humming away in me..." Can you hear it love? ... Can you hear my wet cunt being fucked by our toy?? You can oh good ... Oh Frank? He is sat in front of me ... I sucked him off a little while ago ... Oh yes a lot".

I turned to Frank and said "Mike was asking if you spunked much..." I then put the phone on loud speaker as I got up and fully undressed myself ... I gave Mike a running commentary as i did so...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.