Teasing Elderly Neighbour: the Beginning - Cover

Teasing Elderly Neighbour: the Beginning

Copyright© 2011 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - How I started teasing my elderly neighbour, prior to our special relationship we now have.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Exhibitionism  

We live in an apartment flat that shares a main front door, hallway and stairwell/staircase with 2 other flats. A young couple live in the ground floor flat and they have there own front door and have no access to our shared stairs.

On the 2nd floor lives an elderly man, he has lived there for years, initially with his wife, and now since her death he lives alone.

We occupy the top flat/apartment and both us and Frank ( the old guy) share a staircase. Franks front door is after the first flight of stairs then we are at the very top.

Now since I've been married to Mike I have been faithful. i have had the occasional Christmas kiss, and the odd grope on a dance floor but that's as far as I have ever gone.

As you will know I love to toy with myself ( a sexual preference I picked up in my youth- and that's another story altogether!), and Mike loves to see me toy and play with myself.

For a few years now we have enjoyed me toying for Mike and him taking pics ( again my 1st experience of posing for "naughty pics" is another story and something again I did when much younger for another man).

Now I know how guys like to look at women, you all do it. That's why I love to put pics on WP, because of how i know you all react to seeing them. How it turns you on, how you often wank whilst looking at me and are thinking of me.

For some time now I have noticed Frank looking at me in the same way. with his eyes full of lust and full of dirty thoughts. I can tell the way he looks at me that he is mentally undressing me and thinking of sexy things whilst he talks and ogles me.

Most of these times he makes suggestive comments and I have to admit that this really gets me turned on, I'm often fucking soaking wet by the time I finish speaking to him and have on most occasions went home and finger fucked myself or toyed myself to orgasm.

The last few times we have met have confirmed to me that it hasn't been an accidental meeting, rather that he may be watching for me leaving and then making sure we bump into each other.

When I leave for work in the morning I often see him putting out his rubbish or leaving the house at the same time ( seeing as hes retired and I would say 70yrs old, then I cant see why he would always be leaving the house at 7am!)

I have obviously told Mike and he finds it rather amusing and also has encouraged me to be flirty with him, nothing too blatant, just flirty and the odd tease of a glimpse of extra leg or tit etc.

the last time we met in the shop went like this...

I always buy my fruit and veg from the local store ( LIDLS) a discount store that's is close to our flat. I now buy all our stuff from there, the stuff we eat and the stuff that I fuck myself with. They have some of the biggest cucumbers and other veg that Ive found anywhere!.

I also reckon the shop workers have cottoned on to me always buying the really big stuff and I think they know or suspect why!

The last time I was in there I had dressed up for the occasion, hoping I would "bump" into Frank. I had seen him earlier that day and he had asked if i had the day off and i had told him yes as I had a lieu day due to me and that we needed some shopping.

I thought he would store this information and would be on the lookout for me leaving.

I dressed in one of my shorter black skirts, not mini length, but just above the knee. I put on my black high heels, not my strappy ones but one of my plain black pairs. They are high enough to be worn in the day without looking ridiculous, and high enough to give my legs a lift and worn with the skirt it certainly made me feel sexy. I put on some french knickers and left my legs bare.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.