A Bullet in the Fountain - Cover

A Bullet in the Fountain

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 6: Naples Is the Root of All Evil

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Naples Is the Root of All Evil - The question is What does a Scottish lesbian, an Italian mobsters girlfriend and a Jewish diamond cutter have in common? They all have a dirty little secret and only the whims of fate can supply an answer. This story will be comprised of 12 chapters in total. The final 3 chapters are already written just need heavy editing.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

The city of Naples stands proud and defiant in the face of all adversity. It has survived the ravages of the Plague, the tribulations of the Inquisition, the warring impulses of opposing City-States and finally, the devastation of World War II.

The populace of Naples is a mixture of fashionable upper-class and the dregs of humanity. They are a religious-minded people but for some strange reason an aura of evil appears to permeate the atmosphere of the region like some curse from ancient times that hangs in the air with discernable dampening effect on the psyche no matter how festive the occasion.

Mozzie and his partner Lizzie rode the well-appointed train into the main station in Naples fully alert and on watch for any opposing competition or representatives of the local Carabinieri with an intent to disrupt their operation. Fortunately, they were not the object of anyone's attention and were able to locate a taxi to take them to the Villa that Mozzie had already arranged while they were still in Rome. The diamonds were safely tucked away inside a secret compartment of the case that was always by his side and they were both anxious to get them transferred and out of their hands because only then would they be safe from thieves with the thought to rob them of the sparkling gems of high value.

"Mozzie, how far is this frigging villa? Is this frigging driver giving us the shaft with going around in circles or what? My bottom is sore and you know the reason why. I need a bath and a double martini and not necessarily in that order."

He really wasn't listening to his partner's complaints. Uppermost on his mind was the fact that they were surrounded here in a center of thieves and he wanted desperately to get the gems transferred out of their hands because he had no confidence in the security to protect Lizzie, the diamonds and himself until they turned them over to the "transporter" who worked for the family taking care of business deals in the EU under the radar of the local authorities. Supposedly, the organization had already informed the Naples underworld of their temporary presence and they were granted permission to transit without any problem. Mozzie had no guarantee of this important detail but his contacts were usually dependable and he had never encountered a problem at this stage of the game. If any problems did arise, it would have to be from someone on the inside and if that was the case, there was nothing he could do about it except just hope for the best outcome.

When they screeched around the last circle with the non-functioning fountain in the middle, Mozzie noticed they were being followed by a pair of shady looking characters in a tiny German car with a cracked windshield and missing all four hubcaps. He didn't mention it to Lizzie because he was certain she would over-react and probably want to blow them up to be on the safe side. The last thing he needed was the attention of the authorities while he still had the gems in his care. The quicker he got rid of them, the happier he would feel. The thought of the millions of pounds of recently cut diamonds sitting in a briefcase between his legs started his left eyelid into an irritating tic that was worse than a case of hemorrhoids.

The villa was just as he remembered it from the last time.

The caretakers were a new crew but that generally was a good thing because they liked to shift them around so they didn't get too comfortable with the members of the company that frequented that particular route for business. He would be happy when they finally arrived in Amsterdam because he always felt safe in that city where safety was usually not a concern. At least that was the way it was until the recent influx of African immigrants who did things differently than the familiar old traditional ways.

Lizzie almost ran to the bathroom to take her long awaited shower. She left her dirty clothes strewn on the impeccable white carpet like discards from some serial killer stripping his victim for the final kill. The housekeeper gave him a note that informed him the contact from Hong Kong was already in town and would call on him after tea. It seemed strange to him that the contact would be referring to "Tea time" because that was a British thing and not something he would have expected from someone from China.

To save time, he joined Lizzie in the shower and she was not amused.

Still, she didn't object when he spread her cheeks and washed her crack skillfully pushing his long fingers into her tight opening to make her rear door spotless and clean as a whistle. She did the same for him but he could tell she was not into that sort of thing and probably wished it was some blond bimbo spreading her cheeks for her instead.

"We will have company right before dinner. The courier from Hong Kong will be here to pick up the package. Be certain not to give her any information other than the destination in Amsterdam. I am certain she is fully vetted by the organization but you can never tell about these things when you are dealing with someone new. I don't know if she will be alone or with some hired help for bodyguards but that is her business and no concern of ours. We just want to get the transfer done and then we can relax on the final leg into Amsterdam to get our cash and conclude the operation. Do you want me to put some of your lotion on your back door in case you get lucky this evening?"

Lizzie was slightly embarrassed because she knew he was talking about the special lube that she used to keep her anal channel nicely greased up in case one of her girlfriends was the anal fixated types and she didn't like being rubbed dry because her channel was far too sensitive for rough use. She had done it a few times when she was being a good sport for his fetish of filling female flanks.

They had dinner at a nice restaurant with a large area outside for moonlight dining.

Lizzie looked fetching in her evening dress and high heels. She stood a chance of attracting one of the high class strumpets who had a special taste for munching a close-cropped piece of muff when the lights went down real low. In a certain sense, he was slightly disturbed at her choice of bed-partners, but in no stretch of the imagination he could be considered jealous of her unusual desires for physical release.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.