Domestics - Cover

Domestics

by Flavian

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Erotica Sex Story: Jan's promised luncheon with Melissa, with the intent of explaining the craziness of the EPOD ladies of J.A.M. Aluminum who routinely dine naked at Ken's steakhouse, turns into a surprise job interview. Unexpected visitors threaten to disrupt the proceedings, as the domestic help tries to avert difficulties for the ladies. (Recommend reading 'A Chance to Advance' and 'Insomnia' by the great Vulgus, for the story to make better sense to the reader).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Nudism   .

[AUTHOR’S NOTE: inspired by the characters created by, and used with the permission of, Vulgus in “A Chance to Advance” and “Insomnia.” This story makes more sense if you read the two Vulgus stories and my own story, “Campus Life: Rush Week” first.]

“Look down on you? Geez, Mrs. Pittman...”

“It’s ‘Jan’, Honey; I told you to call me ‘Jan!’” Jan admonished Melissa Towson, as the girl responded to Jan’s revelations about her friends and her. The version she had used was very abbreviated and modified to move them from sounding like X-rated to R-rated. “I want us to be friends.” Melissa seemed to relax more as the meal and conversation progressed.

Melissa was a very cute girl with highlighted light brown hair; not heavy, but big-boned and well-built with what appeared to be decent-sized breasts and a flat tummy, as revealed by the open-midriff summer top she was wearing. Her tight denim shorts revealed a firm, nicely-rounded youthful ass and very nice legs with firm calves and no jiggle in the thighs.

“Okay ... Jan,” Melissa resumed. “No; we don’t look down on you and your friends at all! And we don’t get disgusted like some of our other uptight customers when they sometimes get a glimpse of you folks in action. In fact, all of us who work at Ken’s steakhouse think you guys are just about the coolest people in town!”

The nineteen-year-old gazed at Jan across the table at which they were enjoying lunch together with almost heroine-worship. This caused Dani, Jan’s twenty-five-year-old housekeeper and friend to grin in amusement.

Jan had asked Dani along for a couple of reasons. She wanted another woman with her who was not one of the executive wives at J.A.M. Aluminum, where her husband, Brad, was a Junior vice president, to ease Melissa’s tensions about being with Jan. Also, Jan and Dani had planned for a while to make another trip out to Jo’s and Kara’s boutique, Sweet Nothings, to see the new sexy clothing lines that had come in recently.

Jan had set this whole lunch meeting up with the intentions of fulfilling her promise of several weeks ago to take Melissa to lunch and explain some of the unorthodox things Jan and her friends had exhibited in Melissa’s presence at Ken’s Steakhouse on several occasions.

Jan was worried that her status as a wife to a corporate Junior vice president in the community and as one of the obvious instigators of the craziness that went on when the J.A.M. Aluminum executive crowd ate at Ken’s might intimidate the younger girl. Dani’s presence, she hoped, would serve to mitigate any nervousness. Also, Dani was much more than a housekeeper to Jan; she was a friend, and Jan wanted to take her friend out with her anyway, in order to have lunch together and to shop.

“In fact, since you folks have been coming to Ken’s, the applications from guys to be waiters, and even busboys, have almost tripled! Even the number of girls applying to be waitresses and hostesses has jumped.

“I guess the guys all want to get a chance to see all you beautiful ladies get naked in the private guest dining room, and possibly get ... you know ... the oral sex treatment from rich ladies. And the girls just want to take notes!” She caught herself getting overly excited and looked down for a moment, blushing fiercely.

Jan and Dani grinned at each other upon seeing the girl’s adorable blush; but, before they could say anything, Melissa continued. “And the tips you guys leave are unbelievable! And the way you treat everybody is amazing, too! We see you arrive in the big limos; and usually, that would signal a bunch of snobs slumming at Ken’s; but not you! You guys treat us like equals and you don’t put on any airs at all. We all just love it when you show up!”

Then Melissa really caused Jan’s eyebrows to shoot up with her next comment. “I think one of the waiters is secretly in love with the lady you all call ‘Mouse.’” Jan had to smile as she remembered some of the crazy, but sexy things that her friend, Amanda ‘Mouse’ Collins, had perpetrated in the steakhouse’s private dining room, as wall as back behind the building.

“He has a blog site on the web and he collects and posts all the cell phone photos the guys and girls take of you folks from the restaurant, and writes about your adventures. He uses code names for everyone to try to keep anyone from getting any wrong ideas that might come up because of an accidental Google hit on a name, but he uses the ‘Mouse’ name in the clear and always in a romantic way.” Melissa snickered at this.

Jan was a little amused and sympathetic about the boy’s infatuation with her very married friend, but annoyed that they all might be in the process of becoming internet porn celebrities. Brad, her own husband, and Mouse’s husband, Gregg, would definitely not be thrilled at this, but it couldn’t be helped now that it was already up and running.

And if Mo – Mr. Morris, the company’s president – were to take some official action against the blog site, or if they caused a stink, then the activity would attract too much attention in the blog community, and it would go viral and only make things worse for the company and all of them. ‘I guess we just need to ride this out quietly, ‘ Jan mused internally.

“So, is this your first job out of high school?” asked Dani. The girl answered by going on for a while about how hard it was to find a job in a down-side economy and that she had been just plain lucky to have a friend who already worked at Ken’s to tell her about a vacancy before Ken had even had a chance to post it. What she said next caused Jan’s antennae to perk up.

“Up to that point, I had been working part-time for my cousin with her housecleaning business. It was okay; the pay wasn’t great, but it was B-T-N.”

“Better than nothing,” Dani supplied as she noted Jan’s sudden confusion at the texting acronym. Jan shook her head and focused on the statement again.

“You say that you cleaned houses? Were you any good at it?” asked Jan, reaching for her phone.

“My cousin wanted me to come to work full time. She thought I was pretty good. But I wanted to have some time for my friends, and I didn’t think that cleaning houses was going to be a good résumé item for the business world when and if I ever got a chance to go to and graduate from Community.” Jan recognized this as reference to the Middlebury campus of the Community College of Vermont.

Jan palmed her phone while she probed even farther. “Melissa, do you enjoy what you do at Ken’s?”

“Well, it has its good days and bad days, I guess. We all really enjoy it when you folks show up! Except for those times, it can get to be the same-old, same-old, and it sure is hard on the feet standing out in the front reception area for a whole shift each night that I’m on.

“Oh, the tip share system works well here, and Ken pays pretty well too; and he doesn’t hit on the female employees, like some bosses do. It’s just not the kind of work I see myself doing long term.” Realizing how frank she had been, Melissa suddenly blanched. “You ... you won’t tell Ken what I said about all this; will you? I don’t want him to think that I don’t like him or his business.”

“Oh, Honey, we won’t rat you out,” assured Jan. Pausing briefly, she asked the girl, “Melissa, what would you say if you had the opportunity for a job that paid a lot more and allowed you a lot more freedom to enjoy life? Would that interest you, even if it was related to your old job with your cousin?”

Dani grinned over at Jan and, almost reading her mind, said, “Jan, you’re a genius.” Melissa looked back and forth in confusion between the two, wondering what they were talking about.

Jan smiled at her and said, “Melissa, do you remember the lady who comes in with our group who looks like she could be a Playboy bunny because she’s so drop-dead gorgeous?”

Melissa blushed and said, “You mean the one everyone calls ‘Chaz?’” Then she turned crimson and laughed. “I caught Jorge, one of the busboys, in the supply room looking at one the pictures he took of her naked one night on his Smartphone, and he was zipping up his pants like he had been ... you know...” Jan and Dani laughed at this, relieving her embarrassment.

Jan then looked at her and said, “I happen to know that Chastity Clarke – Chaz, as we all call her – is looking for a reliable live-in housekeeper for the new house that she and her husband, Mike, are just about to move into. Would you like for me to see if she’d talk to you about the job?

“She’s had a hard time finding someone who is ... let’s say, open-minded enough to work under the conditions under which Chaz lives. Sort of like a full-time visit of our group to Ken’s, if you get my drift. May I call her and set up a time to meet with you? Would you be willing to consider working for her?”

Melissa sat up like she had been electrocuted. “You mean it? Really? Work for her? In her house? That would be so F-A-H! Oh!” Then she blushed again, looked down at the table, and said, “Sorry; that just slipped out.”

When Jan looked puzzled, Dani leaned in and translated, “Fucking A Hot!” Then she and Jan laughed out loud as Jan began to tap her Smartphone’s speed dial for Chaz’ number.


“There it is; ‘Chez Chaz’,” said Jan as the three of them drove past the almost completed house in Riverside Estates. The outside construction was finished, but Jan knew that the carpenters still had not finished the kitchen cabinets and the final painting.

Jan also was aware that Chaz had not waited for completion to have the furnishings and accessories delivered. While they had not been completely unpackaged and arranged according to the interior designer, Michael Morris’ plans, they were on-hand already, awaiting the go-ahead for the Clarkes to move in.

Also, as they could see, as they drove past, all the plants had been delivered, but the landscapers were not quite finished with the grounds.

Melissa, sitting in the back seat, gushed out, “Ohmygosh! It’s a fucking mansion! Oops, sorry.”

Dani turned to look at her with a smile, and said, “Honey, you don’t fucking have any fucking thing to fucking worry about with any fucking one of us.”

Jan laughed and added, “You’ve fucking got that right!” Melissa looked at the other two a bit strangely, but still maintained a slight blush at her own open use of vulgarity.

They drove on past the construction site and into the driveway at Jan’s house where they had agreed to meet Chastity Clarke, along with Amanda Collins – Mouse – and Mouse’ housekeeper, Katerina, or Kat, as she preferred to be called.

Dani had already warned Melissa not to make any Kat and Mouse jokes as they had all gotten stale by now. Melissa agreed and then noted silently that the layout of Jan’s house was similar to the one being built for Chaz down the street.

As they approached Jan’s front door after exiting the car, Dani asked Jan, “S-O-P?”

Jan nodded and said with a smile, “It’s not as if she hasn’t seen it at Ken’s. Besides, it will be a good gauge for seeing how she stands up under the light of truth.” Melissa looked at them as if they were speaking Martian, but she held her peace as they walked inside.

It finally dawned on Melissa what they had meant when, inside the foyer, both Dani and Jan, without any hesitation or embarrassment, quickly shed their clothes and hung them in the foyer closet. Once fully naked, they nonchalantly walked deeper into the house toward the French doors leading out to the patio, fully expecting Melissa to follow ... which she did, amused and only slightly intimidated by how beautiful and brave they both looked naked.

They all went outside to enjoy the pool and a pitcher of Long Island Iced Tea that Dani had pulled from the refrigerator on the way through the kitchen. Jan promised herself not to overindulge, since she had to drive Melissa back to her car in town in a little while. They didn’t have to wait long.

Jan and Dani were still nude and Melissa was still clothed when Chaz, Mouse, and Katerina arrived and came on out back, still clothed. They saw Jan and Dani naked, and looked at Melissa to see how she was reacting. She was smiling and stood as the new arrivals came over to introduce themselves.

After the introductions, Melissa said, “If you all usually strip when you are over here, please don’t change anything because I’m here. I’m going to keep my clothes on for now, if it’s okay with you. I just ... I’m not ready ... Well ... I guess I don’t have as much nerve as all of you seem to have. I’m sorry.”

Kat spoke up before any of the others and said, as she went over to give the obviously nervous girl a hug, “Honey, I had the same reaction that you did when I met these crazy people. It wasn’t until after I realized that they are really ‘good crazy’ that I started to loosen up. They let me handle whatever I wanted at my own speed and let me make my own choices.”

“She’s right, Honey,” said Chaz with a warm smile. “Yes, I like the freedom of not having to wear clothes all the time. But no one among all of my friends has to do anything she doesn’t feel comfortable doing.

“If, after we talk a bit, and if things seem to work out, then you can take whatever time you need to sort out your wardrobe situation. Even if it takes several decades; I would never dictate modesty standards to anyone, nor make them part of any conditions for employment in my house.”

Melissa breathed a little easier, and noted that Chaz, along with the one they called Mouse, and Kat had remained clothed. Jan and Dani now looked as if they were starting to feel like the odd ones out, being the only ones naked. As they started to frown at each other, Melissa noticed. She said quickly, “Hey! You don’t have to get dressed again on my account. It’s your house, after all.”

Jan spoke up first, saying, “I know, Melissa, but maybe now I feel as if it wasn’t fair to you for us to hit you with all of ... this ... so soon. I apologize for making everyone uncomfortable. Dani, what do you think about coming with me to get our clothes back on?”

Before they could get all the way up, they heard male voices from the house. Melissa saw four men emerge from the French doors. Two of them looked familiar to her and she realized that they were part of the group who frequented Ken’s. The other two were older and she knew that she was not familiar with them.

Brad Pittman and Mike Clarke slowed their pace as they saw the strange mixture of clothed and nude women. Then, they realized there was a new face among the ladies and smiled more like hosts than as husbands as they approached. They and the two older gentlemen with them, the girls noted, were dressed for golf.

Unlike the two younger men, who appeared to be in their late twenties and early thirties, the two older gentlemen looked to be in their early fifties. The older men still looked well-preserved; although, one had a slight paunch and thinning hair, while the other was in great shape and had a full head of silver hair. Melissa was interested to note that all four were very handsome in their own individual ways.

Brad Pittman spoke up to relieve the uncomfortable silence. “Well, it looks like we interrupted something here. We finished the course early and decided to come on back here. Bryan and Daniel were interested in seeing who might be, uh, home today.” His meaning was very clear to Jan, Chaz, and Mouse.

Mr. Bryan Newman and Mr. Daniel Grant were Senior VPs. Thus, they had EPOD – Executive Pussy On Demand – privileges, whereby they could demand sex with any or all of these three ladies anytime and anywhere they wished, even in their own homes and even in the presence of their Junior VP husbands.

Before accepting the position as a Junior Vice President with J.A.M., any candidate for the position had to agree and gain the agreement of his wife, after being informed fully of the wife’s unique duty requirements and the expectations of sexual favors for the Senior executives. They both had to agree in order to move into a position with amazing salaries and benefits.

Needless to say, this called for junior executives and wives with a more open outlook on sex and marriage than most ‘normal’ folks. The program evidently had worked quite well overall for the past two decades, as the executives of J.A.M. were some of the top producers in Vermont and New England industry and suffered hardly any job-related stress problems. The divorce rate among them over the years had also been unique – near zero. The housekeepers knew of the arrangements, but were very discreet in discussing the situation with anyone.

Senior VP Bryan Newman, unsure of what was going on, began to say, “We know that Saturday is not usually a day for...” He paused seeing the alarm on Chaz’ face as she stood next to what appeared to be a nervous teenager whom he did not recognize. “Well, we were hoping that Chaz...” Now, he seemed to get embarrassed as he looked to the other Senior VP, Daniel Grant for help.

Jan, who had been rising from her seat when the men arrived, had remained in motion. Moving toward them, she forced a smile and said, “Gentlemen, Chaz is in the process of interviewing a young prospect to become her new housekeeper. This young lady is Melissa Towson.” The two men put on their best VP smiles and nodded politely to Melissa. “So, they will be busy for a little while. I hope that you will accept second best by allowing me to, uh, answer the call.”

She slipped one arm each into their elbows and gently began to turn them toward the house. Daniel Grant was quicker on the uptake of what was happening and said, “Jan, believe me, not a single one of you takes second place to anyone else we know. We’d be very pleased to, uh, discuss the situation with you inside while Chaz takes care of her business; right, Bryan?”

Bryan Newman didn’t make Senior VP by being slow-witted. He smiled broadly and turned to accompany Jan and Daniel, saying over his shoulder, “Of course. We should be able to finish our discussions within about an hour. Okay? Pleased to see all of you. Good luck with your interview, Ms. Towson.” Then, he wisely shut up as Jan seemed to be pulling him and Daniel quickly into the house and up the stairs.


“I think I speak for Bryan as well, Jan, when I say that I’m sorry for causing you any embarrassment downstairs,” said Daniel Grant, as he and Bryan Newman were finally naked in Jan’s guest bedroom upstairs. “I know that a Saturday rendezvous is not usually part of our routine. But, with Laura and Vicki both out of town, after our golf round, Bryan and I figured...”

“And you figured correctly, you wonderful man,” Jan assured him as she pulled the bedspread and top sheet down to the foot of the bed in the primary guest bedroom. “You two are some of my favorite people in the world, and the EPOD ladies ... all of us ... just love being available for you anytime.” Turning to face them, she gave out dazzling smile of genuine affection to the two men.

My God, thought Bryan Newman, she is breathtaking in her pure absolute sexiness! Realization of something else hit him at that same moment. She wasn’t embarrassed down there ABOUT us, he realized. She was embarrassed FOR us and did not want US to be uncomfortable! What an amazing lady Brad Pittman married!

He remembered fondly how unflappable his own wife, Laura, had been when she had been an EPOD wife while he had been working his way up the ladder as a Junior VP just a few years ago. But Laura was nowhere in the same class as Jan Pittman when it came to maintaining her aplomb.

Laura, now fifty and still gorgeous, was till his favorite lover, though; that would NEVER change. But, Man! He really enjoyed partaking of the EPOD perks with these gorgeous ladies, and Laura never seemed to exhibit any jealousy – hell, she still went shopping and clubbing with the EPOD wives!

Laura had even given him hints that she might what to take advantage of the new rules that the company president had instituted – at Jan Pittman’s insistence – allowing Laura to rejoin the fold as an EPOD wife even though Bryan was now a Senior VP and the program was not mandatory for him and Laura.

Midge Burton, the forty-six-year-old wife of David Burton, another Senior VP had already rejoined the EPOD pack and was having a ball, even though it was not required of her. Midge simply enjoyed the sex and special friendships among the executives and their wives and was back to enjoying the program with David’s unhesitating approval. David was even pleased that Midge was called on almost as frequently as the younger wives in the program. In Midge’s case, though, the Senior VPs always deferred to the busy social schedule dictated by her position as a Senior VP wife.

“Now, why don’t we start by taking the edge off those obviously painful erections?” Jan said, tilting her head slightly. She narrowed her eyes, and assumed a pouty-lipped expression. The way she oozed her way over to kneel in front of them both, Bryan Newman just knew he wouldn’t last long.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.