A Little Spell - Cover

A Little Spell

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Pauline is a beautiful businesswoman and determined to succeed at any price, but her lack of respect for subordinates is a little too much for her executive assistant to accept. Convinced that all his new boss really needs is a different perspective, Robert is just the man to give it to her...Being a warlock, like he is.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size  

"Whew!" Pauline was lying on Robert's palm, her legs still spread around his middle finger, but not tightly at all anymore. "I don't know about you, Bob, but I need a shower after that!"

She sighed and caressed her left breast which had fallen out of the small bikini she wore. Pauline's nipple had grown dark and hard, burning pleasantly as she rubbed it slowly, enjoying the stiffness beneath her fingers. Her other hand found her taut stomach, sliding back and forth, inching ever lower. She'd become very wet down there and Barbie's little thong did nothing to contain Pauline's creamy juices. She sighed and then giggled lightly as she slipped her hand beneath the waistband of her bikini bottom, reaching for her humid sex. Pauline bent her knees and pushed her ass off Robert's hand as she found her soaked pussy and throbbing clitoris.

The only thing Robert could do for the moment was stare at his tiny boss. His hand trembled with nervous energy, the adrenaline that dominated his blood, and he actually had to resist the urge to shake her away. Robert could feel the wetness in his underwear from his own orgasm just a few moments before and he felt deeply humiliated, and more than a little guilty. He was leaning against the wall. Catching his breath in the upstairs hallway, just between the large framed wedding portrait of himself and Brenda on one side, and the family portrait they'd taken just a few months before at Sears on the other. That had been taken on Heather's sixth birthday.

Pauline basked in happiness for the moment, and not only because cumming was good for relieving stress, but because she knew she'd made Robert do something against his will. She'd brought the man to orgasm, which was probably what he really needed, she thought, but hardly the point. Pauline had found some measure of power over him. How much she couldn't know yet, but it was there and if she could manipulate him once, she could do it again. She could use that power to get what she wanted, that was the important thing, and what Pauline wanted - even more than returning to her normal size - was revenge. That the path she chose required Pauline to seduce the man was of little concern, sex is a tool like any other and Pauline considered herself a true artisan when it came to using her feminine charms.

The woman purred happily and contemplated her next words with deliberate care. Robert would pay for what he'd done, and so would that shrew of a wife of his. This wouldn't be the first home that Pauline had wrecked. That honor belonged to a certain law professor in college who'd had the temerity to give Pauline less than a perfect grade after she'd let him take her to a motel room. He'd stabbed her in the back and paid for it dearly, losing not only his position at the university, but his wife and children in the process. Robert was Pauline's assistant, her right hand man, so to speak, and he'd obviously driven the knife deep between her shoulder blades. Pauline was more than ready to return the favor.

"Robert ... I really need to wash myself," Pauline said, sitting up now and shaking his thumb gently. "Please?"

"Yeah, uh ... Okay..." Robert blinked and nodded and rubbed his sweating forehead with his other hand.

"I bet you could use a shower too, huh?" Pauline asked. "It's okay. I won't tell anyone what happened. It'll be our secret, alright?"

"What?" Robert was walking slowly, his legs slightly bowed as he made his way to the nearby bathroom.

"Our secret," Pauline smiled, but she resisted the urge to laugh. "I just want you to know that you can trust me."

"A secret?" Robert hadn't thought of that, of what it meant in the long term, this strange episode at the top of the stairs.

"You know," Pauline said gently. "From your wife, I mean."

The fact was that Robert didn't have any secrets from his wife, which quite possibly made him unique among men. But now he did, he realized. Brenda could never know about this. She wouldn't understand. How could she when Robert himself didn't understand why it had happened. It would only hurt her feelings, knowing that while nothing had really happened between him and his boss, Robert had still had an orgasm.

Robert closed the bathroom door and locked it.

"Brenda wouldn't understand," he said, needing to explain to someone, anyone. Even Pauline. He'd put her down on the bathroom cabinet, on the counter next to the sink, and he started to sit on the toilet but that didn't feel especially comfortable given the condition of his underwear, so he stood back up.

"Of course she wouldn't," Pauline agreed, watching Robert struggle with his consternation. "A woman like Brandy? She'd assume the worst, wouldn't she?"

"Brenda," Robert sighed, nodding his head and trying his best not to look at Pauline at all.

"I know," Pauline sighed too and she was posing for the man, so much as she could.

Her thong was pulled up so tightly that her plump pussy was completely exposed around it. Only her brazen camel toe was hidden and not by much. Pauline had a generous clit when she became excited and plump, glistening labia. The leopard print cotton disappeared in her juicy cleft, so that Pauline's swollen lips seemed to wrap themselves around it. The diminutive woman hadn't bothered to fix her top either and now both of her pendulous, perfect breasts were completely exposed, pushed up needlessly by her bikini as it stretched beneath the twin globes of firm flesh. Pauline had to resist the urge to flick her nipples, not for Robert's sake, they were quite long and hard enough already, but for her own. Pauline's nipples itched like crazy!

"I need to clean myself," Robert said finally, not really speaking to Pauline at all. Like Pontius Pilot himself, Robert thought, he needed to wash away the guilt, and that thought merely saddened him all the more.

"You need a shower, Robert," Pauline nodded. "And so do I. Don't worry, I won't look. I promise."

"What? Oh!" Robert had momentarily forgotten about Pauline. "Here, I'll uh, turn on the water for you." He reached for the faucet, intending to let Pauline bathe in the sink once more, but she stopped him.

"Can't I take a real shower? Please?" she asked nicely. "I won't be a bother, I swear."

"With me?" Robert swallowed hard. "No. That's not a good idea, Pauline," he shook his head and it was unfortunate that his good manners brought Robert's eyes once more to the woman's body.

He swallowed hard, blinking rapidly as he took in Pauline's gorgeous form. Six inches tall or not, she would have been at home in the dreams of any red blooded man. Robert saw her tits, ripe and natural, crafted by Mother Nature to excite and delight. Pauline's hands were on her hips, wonderfully round beneath the woman's impossibly narrow waist. Robert could even see the muscles in Pauline's tummy. They weren't obvious or grotesque, but tight little abs to define and accentuate her form. And lower, Robert held his breath when his eyes fell towards his boss' all too exposed sex. He could see the minute blonde hairs and lust engorged lips of her pussy clearly exposed on either side of her thong. They seemed so pink and pretty, plump and dripping with female wetness, and inviting and...

Robert looked away quickly and he felt sixteen again, confused and excited like a young man confronted by sex for the first time in his life. Guilt and desire were battling for Robert's soul and he reminded himself that he wasn't a boy, he was a man. He had a family and responsibilities. Sex was nothing to be afraid of and he could certainly control his adolescent yearnings, couldn't he? It was as good an excuse as his mind could rationalize for the moment, and enough to bring his gaze once more to Pauline.

"It's just a shower, Robert. Come on!" Pauline smiled at him, pacing the countertop with some impatience now, back and forth so that Robert's eyes followed her closely.

He wasn't going to admit it, Pauline thought, but he wanted her now. He'd touched her in the middle of her orgasm. Robert had stroked her as a lover should and immediately cum himself. That was something he might push away consciously, but underneath, the man would never forget. He wanted her now, even more than he'd wanted her then, and the feeling would only grow stronger. All she had to do was wear him down, slowly but surely, and he'd be hers completely.

"I don't know..." Robert glanced at the door and his heart was pounding in his chest.

"It's locked, remember? Don't worry," Pauline smiled as she began removing her swimsuit, reaching up behind her neck to untie her top. The motion pulled her breasts up enticingly and Robert's eyes grew large.

He did want her, Robert knew. It was a small voice in the back of his mind, and not really a voice at all, but just a feeling, a desire. She was beautiful and alluring and thrilling, just standing there six inches tall. If anything, that was the very thing that excited him most, how small and fragile she seemed. Pauline was vulnerable and dependent on Robert. Like a child, he thought, but without the emotions a child engendered in him. A child was sacred and he could no more imagine touching a child, any child, than he could fly to the moon. Such thoughts weren't within his capacity to imagine ... But Pauline was no child, obviously. She was a woman and desire was an instinct that every man struggled with sooner or later and most often with every breath he took.

Robert wanted to say no, to tell Pauline that she would have to content herself with bathing in the sink. In fact, he almost had the words out and it wasn't his primal urges that changed his mind, although Pauline believed otherwise, it was the realization that he'd have to leave her alone for the five minutes or so it took him to take his own shower. If guilt is the father of anything, it is almost certainly suspicion. He couldn't trust her, Robert knew, not alone in his house. It was too dangerous for her and for his family. Pauline was still angry, she hadn't learned her lesson yet, and so she needed a close eye at all times. Robert sighed and nodded, wondering for the first time if he'd done the right thing after all, shrinking the woman as he had.

"Alright," Robert said softly. "I'll, uh ... We'll take a shower together, but..."

"Woo-hoo!" Pauline giggled.

" ... You have to, um, behave. Right?" Robert concentrated on Pauline's bright blue eyes, doing his best not to see the rest of her as Pauline decided to pull down her bikini bottoms just then. They seemed to be clinging somewhat tenaciously to her pussy lips.

"I'll be good," Pauline agreed happily. "You don't have to worry about me, Robert. I promise."

Pauline had also promised not to look, but of course she did. It was impossible not to and she had to suppress a giggle when Robert peeled off his boxers, white with little red and blue diamonds on them. They were wet with semen as well and Robert flushed pink when he glanced up, seeing Pauline sitting on the edge of the counter waiting and watching. She was naked now and kicking her legs which seemed very long, despite her size. They were smooth and toned and Robert imagined they belonged to a dancer, not a businesswoman like Pauline at all.

"You said you wouldn't look!" he protested, turning away from her like a teenager.

"Oh! Get over it Robert!" Pauline smiled. "You don't have anything I haven't seen before. Besides, you've seen me all day, so how can this be so wrong, hmmm?"

That didn't make Robert feel any better, being the truth as it was. He said nothing else as he undressed quickly and turned on the shower, adjusting it with his hand under the spray. Pauline watched him, of course, noting that while Robert was certainly no Rico, who was built like a Spanish Adonis, he wasn't too awful for a middle-aged secretary either. Pauline wondered if Robert didn't work out once in awhile. His body was trim, not muscular or even particularly well defined, but the man was healthy and his cock...

Pauline did a little double take at that. Robert was positively hung like a horse, which was really quite surprising to her for some reason. His penis was soft now of course, but not entirely and even semi-hard that cock still impressed her, all of six inches long and rather thick. There was just no telling about some people, Pauline thought. Robert had a big dick, surprise, surprise. No wonder Brandy was so possessive. It had to be pretty nice getting that monster inside her every night and Pauline wondered if Robert actually knew how to use it.

"Why don't you just put me there," Pauline pointed at the unused soap holder built into the shower wall. It was wide and semi-circular and it had a grab handle built into it. "After you're done washing up, you can hold me so I can get clean, okay?"

That idea sounded reasonable to Robert, so that's how they did it.

Pauline sat behind the chrome bar, her legs dangling down as she leaned over it with her hands under chin. She watched closely as Robert washed himself, having to pay particular attention to his cock and balls, naturally. It reminded Pauline of the Pantheon, an exclusive uptown club that featured male strippers, and a very popular one with the professional women who had sacrificed any sort of family life for their careers. This was rather like getting a private shower show with one of the dancers, and with a penis like that, Robert certainly could have qualified ... If he'd only buff himself up a little more, Pauline thought. As it was, watching the man wash his long thick cock and roll his large and nicely shaped balls around in his soapy hands, was very, very nice and Pauline couldn't help but squeeze her thighs together.

"Okay," Robert said, brushing water from his hair and over his face as he stepped back from the spray. "Your turn."

"Goody!" Pauline smiled and stood up to allow Robert to delicately handle her.

Robert stood back, with his arms out and palms together to give Pauline room to wash herself. Every now and then he'd move her from under the water to reach the soap dangling from the shower head, and she'd rub her hands on it and wash her body. He even gave her just a little shampoo so she could wash her hair. Just a drop was all she needed. It was hard though, watching the small woman take her shower. The way she moved, pushing her hips one way and then the other. Bending over from the waist to wash her seemingly long legs one at a time. The way Pauline moved her hands over her breasts, almost as if she were caressing them, making her brown nipples stiffen once more, although in truth they'd been hard for the better part of an hour.

Robert was frowning, Pauline noted as she turned slightly, wiping the water from her eyes, and then she glanced down and saw the reason. Robert's penis had grown stiff and the woman gave a little squeal of delight, which Robert didn't notice, thank goodness, or he might have dropped her. His cock was swollen now, standing straight out at least nine inches, perhaps even ten in Pauline's expert opinion. And thick? Pauline wondered if she'd be able to get her arms around it. If she ever had to give the man's cock a hug, she meant, and that idea wasn't repulsive to her by any means. Robert sported as fine a cock as she'd ever seen on a man and Pauline shook her head slightly, wondering why a man like Robert, who'd obviously never had any woman other than his wife, should have been blessed with a gift like that.

Fate does have a wonderful sense of irony, Pauline thought with a secret smile.

Robert had his eyes closed, trying very hard not to think of Pauline or the way she looked all wet and glistening in the palms of his hands. He cursed his penis, wondering what he'd ever done to deserve something like that. His manhood was the one part of him that had always seemed just beyond his ability to control. He tried very hard to will it soft, but of course that didn't work and the more he tried, the less successful he was. He tried to think of innocent things, memories and such that had nothing to do with Pauline or her beautiful body. But every time he thought of something, Pauline was there, naked and inviting. This wasn't right, wanting the woman sexually. He didn't love her, he loved his wife, and that was what made him a man, wasn't it? Different from animals? He could control himself, couldn't he?

Apparently not, because when Robert finally opened his eyes again he saw Pauline bent over, presenting her tiny perfect ass to his view while she washed herself slowly, sliding her fingers across her sex. She appeared to be masturbating, right there in front of him, fingering her wanton sex as he held her in his own two hands. Robert swallowed hard as he watched several of Pauline's fingers disappear momentarily inside the soft wet pink between her spread legs. His cock twitched and jerked, all by itself, and Robert knew he had to stop this. It couldn't happen to him again, not twice in one evening.

He resisted the urge to touch himself, which was a strong one to be sure. Robert wanted to grab his penis and stroke it, but no ... He'd done that before as a young man, long before he'd met Brenda, but never since. He was a married man and there was no reason to jerk off like a teenager with too many hormones. He'd given that futile exercise up nearly ten years before and he wasn't going to start again now just because Pauline was doing it.

"Are you almost done?" Robert said, his voice sounding more like the croaking of a frog at first.

"Almost," Pauline said, not bothering to stand up straight, but just peering at Robert over her back as she continued to 'wash' herself.

Pauline really couldn't help herself. The water felt so good and it was an unimaginable luxury bathing in a man's hands, literally. Pauline had always been the one on top, in every relationship she'd ever had, and this one was not going to be the exception. But still, her thoughts wandered, Robert had given her that spanking and at the time it had made her angry beyond words. But had it really been so bad? Right then Pauline wasn't so sure. Like many powerful people, the real escape, the best escape, was into a situation opposite from normal. Pauline had never thought she'd feel that way, but...

In Robert's hands Pauline was happy, which was strange. She worked her fingers in and out of her pussy slowly, hoping that Robert was watching, but unwilling to risk a look of her own to make sure. She had to trust that he was, because she wanted him to see her. She liked that feeling. Being watched. Being wanted. It gave her control. But the spanking ... Pauline sighed, thumbing her fiery clitoris. How nice would it be if Robert spanked her right now? He was her slave, standing there with his aching prick standing at attention. He was hers completely and yet she wanted him to be stronger than that. Wasn't that why she was doing this, Pauline asked herself? She was being bad now, being very bad, and fingering herself in front of his face like a cheap whore. Hadn't he promised to punish her for being bad?

Pauline moaned softly, her pussy contracting around her fingers as she worked them deep. She was cumming again, spilling her juices down her legs to be washed away by the hot water raining upon her shuddering form. It was good, so good, all her fantasies coming together ... Cumming together. Robert, her slave assistant, now lusted after her like a weak-willed dog scenting a bitch in heat. His boring wife, so jealous and possessive and clinging to the fragile hope that she could compete somehow with a woman like Pauline.

And Robert finally came to his senses, in Pauline's feverish dream, waking up and knowing what he had to do. Knowing that he had to punish his helpless boss one more time. Taking her over his knee. No! Robert took Pauline over his cock, she imagined, bending her body over that huge phallus, making her hold it and love it even as he spanked her burning ass. He was going to make them both cum and the image of Pauline writhing against Robert's penis while he flogged them together was too much.

Pauline had a very good orgasm.

Robert waited helplessly, watching Pauline as she brought herself to climax in his upturned hands. He felt the urgency inside himself, the desperate longing to touch her, just to feel her once more under his fingers. He held his breath and closed his eyes, trying to think of anything but her. His heart stammered fitfully, driving hot blood and adrenaline trough his flushed body. The air was heavy with steam and Robert's lungs labored for every breath he could muster. But none of that could compare to the vision of Pauline as she fingered her hungry cunt, moaning and gasping loudly, making a gift of her climax to the man who held her.

It took several minutes before Pauline was recovered and she rolled over onto her tummy, smiling at Robert with a dreamy look while she regained her senses.

"Ohhhh ... I feel better," Pauline finally said with a breathless smile and then she decided to drive another nail in the coffin. "Oh my!" she giggled, pretending to notice Robert's erection for the first time. "Look at that! Robert, your cock is so ... Big!"

"Yeah, hmmm..." Robert mumbled something and pulled his left hand away, making sure Pauline was safe in his right.

"Did I do that?" Pauline asked, her words dripping with wonder. "It's bigger than I am!"

Robert didn't say anything as he turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, careful to stand on the mat. He put Pauline on the counter once more and reached for a towel, drying himself quickly. All the while his aching cock, long and thick and ruddy with uncontrollable desire, bobbed up and down. Pauline thought that was rather sexy actually, and there was a real fascination growing inside the woman. She'd never considered herself to have a fetish for size, but on the other hand, bigger was always better so far as Pauline was concerned, and this was the biggest cock she'd ever seen.

"Can you dry me too, Robert?" Pauline asked, huddling there naked and giving Robert a theatrical shiver. "I'm getting cold."


"You were taking a shower," Brenda stated the obvious. She'd been waiting in the bedroom she and Robert shared, knowing perfectly well that he was taking a shower, but only suspecting the worst - That Pauline was in there with him.

"Hmmm?" Robert's male instincts kicked in, particularly the ones concerned with self-preservation, and he gave his wife a blank look.

"A shower?" Brenda repeated. "With her?" she pointed at Pauline, who sat casually in Robert's hand, wrapped in a small dry washcloth. Robert wore a towel around his waist and the good thing was that his penis had begun to shrink immediately when he saw Brenda standing near the dresser.

"Well, she ... I needed to shower and..." Robert cleared his throat.

"You took a shower with another woman?" Brenda pursed her lips and crossed her arms.

"I can see why you like him so much," Pauline said, unable to help herself. She gave Brenda a catty smile.

"What? What are you talking about?" Brenda stared at the tiny woman and she'd seen looks like that before, but never because of her husband.

"Robert," Pauline smiled and gave Robert's thumb a little pat with her hand. "He's such a nice guy. Such a big heart, too." She wiggled her eyebrows at Brenda, but they were very small and Pauline was afraid Brenda had missed it.

"And it belongs to me," Brenda said quickly. She hadn't missed a thing and Brenda knew exactly what the little slut was talking about.

That brief exchanged worked to Robert's benefit, if nothing else, distracting Brenda's anger for the moment. She'd turned possessive and protective, as well she should because she loved Robert deeply, and she knew in her heart that he loved her. He wouldn't do anything, not with Pauline or any other woman, Brenda thought. He was too good of a man for that. The best man she'd ever met, that was for sure, and while the six inch bimbo might think she could twist Robert around her fingers, the truth was that she just didn't know how Robert worked. If Pauline's plan was to come between her and her husband, Brenda thought, she was in for a rude surprise!

Brenda would never, ever let that happen.


Pauline sighed unhappily. She was lying down in a cardboard box, of all things. A shoebox, as if she were a baby kitten or something, unable to be trusted to wander the house alone. The bottom was lined with a fresh hand towel, plump and soft and smelling of downy, but that didn't make the diminutive woman feel any better about her situation. The cover had been taped down, and small air holes poked into the sides. Pauline had tried to escape, pushing against the top, trying to tear the cardboard, but it may as well have been constructed of plywood so far as she was concerned.

The air holes were large enough for her to peek through, but the bedroom was empty now. Brenda and Robert had left her there, the box resting on one of the nightstands near the bed. They were probably downstairs, Pauline thought, or maybe tucking their children away for the night. It didn't make any difference and Pauline didn't really care. All that mattered was that she was trapped, caged like a family pet, and all she could do was lay there in the darkness and plot her revenge.

Downstairs Robert and his wife were sitting in the living room, having put their little girls to bed, and they were ostensibly waiting for the late edition of the local news. Such was their daily routine, to get the kids in bed soon after dinner and then relax together, discussing their day and planning for the future, and after the news retiring to bed. The familiarity was altogether normal and comforting, but not this evening.

Robert sat in his recliner thinking of Pauline, although he very much wished his mind would focus on something else. He remembered the way his boss had looked bathing in his hands, masturbating in front of him, touching herself beneath the warm spray of the shower. It made Robert feel guilty, an experience wholly new to him, and he shifted against the small cramps that twisted in his stomach.

"I don't like her, Robert," Brenda said emphatically. "I don't like her and I don't want you taking anymore showers with that woman."

Robert swallowed nervously and nodded his head.

"Why is she here anyway? What were you thinking, doing that ... that magic to the woman?" Brenda was still trying to accept that part of the story which was plainly incredible. But seeing was believing and Robert had tried several times to explain to her about his family and their special 'gift' as he called it. Brenda had thought he was speaking metaphorically or something.

"She's my boss, Brenda. I only want to help her," Robert said, unable to explain himself any better than that.

"Help her?" Brenda shook her head. "She's evil, Robert..."

"Oh, now ... Don't say that," Robert almost smiled. "Pauline's not evil, she's just confused is all. She never learned how to treat other people. She's a good person inside, I'm sure of it."

"Hah!" Brenda snorted derisively. "You're so naïve, Robert. You really don't know anything, do you?"

Brenda didn't mean what she said in a bad way. She wasn't trying to hurt her husband, she was only stating the truth as she knew it. Robert was altogether too good sometimes. He cared about people too much and Brenda admired that about him and loved him for it, but at the same time she often wished he were just a little more realistic in his view of the world and the people in it.

Robert could only sigh. He'd heard those words before and he couldn't change who he was. That thought made him frown as he had to wonder then if he could really change who Pauline was. He dismissed his doubts quickly, knowing he had no choice but to believe it. He couldn't very well undo what he'd done, could he? Besides, Pauline would soon come to understand that everyone deserves respect, regardless of how they look or how much money they have. She'd have to be big on the inside, Robert thought, now that she was small on the outside.

"She just needs a lesson," Robert offered, condensing his thoughts with a shrug.

"What she needs is a spanking," Brenda countered. "Have you thought of that?"

Robert swallowed hard as he had indeed thought of that, many times since that morning when he'd paddled Pauline's perfect little ass with his pen. At the time it had seemed innocent and harmless, if you'll excuse the word, certainly it hadn't been sexual in any way, but now ... Robert squirmed slightly, feeling his penis throb uncomfortably in his trousers.

Thankfully Brenda hadn't noticed the growing bulge in his trousers and she continued on without pause, "And why does it have to be you anyway, Robert? Why not someone else, someone from the office? You could give her to someone and let them worry about teaching the woman proper manners."

"No," Robert shook his head. "She's my responsibility. I have to help her now and see this through to the end. There's no one else at the office I can trust, Brenda. They might, um ... be unkind with her."

Robert didn't like having to admit that some of his coworkers might have been tempted to take advantage of Pauline's vulnerable condition, but it was the truth. He'd overheard some of the talk around the water cooler since the woman had taken charge of the department and none of it had been flattering.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.