Taking Olivia - Cover

Taking Olivia

Copyright© 2011 by Mr Hyde

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - As revenge for cheating him out of his livelihood, Richard Hunter kidnaps the seventeen year old daughter of his ex-business partner. Nothing could prepare him for the events that followed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   BDSM   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Unsurprisingly, Gemma was still trussed up on the carpet when I returned and was grateful to be released. She spat out Olivia's knickers and performed a number of stretching manoeuvres to restore her circulation. I expected a stream in invective but she seemed content to take my treatment of her as her due.

"Did it go well?" she asked.

"Olivia's back with her mum. Raymond welshed on the agreement. He only gave me half a million Euros and Sandra told me it had more strings attached than a puppet theatre."

"What a twat."

"There may be some brighter news."

I told her about Sandra's offer and she watched patiently whilst I fetched the Toshiba and pulled up the bank's webpage. I entered the English version of the site and passed through various login screens before the account information appeared. The balance was exactly as Sandra had inferred with the whole sum only deposited there three days earlier.

Being a numbered account, there was no identifying details of the account holder or their address. An option off the main menu allowed amendment of the security password and I quickly changed it to a variation of the phrase I used on other accounts. I pulled up another screen and transferred half a million Francs into an offshore account on the Isle of Man. The modified balance reflected the transfer but I knew it would be at least a day before the funds cleared and were available in my savings account.

"Did it work?" Gemma asked.

"Maybe. I'll know tomorrow."

"How much is a Swiss Franc worth anyway?"

"It used to be about 50 pence but the pound is a lot weaker now." I tapped a query into Google. "Sixty eight pence. Three million less transaction charges is two million quid give or take a few tens of thousands."

"Wow. You're rich."

"We're rich," I corrected.

Gemma grinned. "Do you still want me?"

"More than anything." I started to fondle her breast but she slipped away and tut-tutted.

"Money doesn't buy you everything," she teased as she walked into the kitchen and started to prepare dinner.

Within twenty minutes, Gemma was standing by the stove, stirring a number of bubbling saucepans. The smell was intoxicating. I snuck up behind her and encircled her waist, burying my face in her hair and inhaling the fragrant aroma of her shampoo.

She leaned back against me and I cupped her breasts, teasing the hard, pierced nipples through her top. I admired her body as she performed her domestic duties, anticipating putting it to a better use later that evening.

Gemma impressed me with her cooking skills, even managing to produce a sumptuous dessert from the limited contents of the refrigerator. Drowsy from the wine, we walked hand in hand to the bedroom and fell upon one another with a passion. I made love to her for about an hour, wanting nothing more than to bring her pleasure.

Exhausted, we fell into contented slumber, not waking until late the following morning.


We showered together, rubbing soapy hands over each other until our skin was pristine. She knelt at my feet and sucked me enthusiastically, not stopping until I'd ejaculated into her mouth.

Later that day, I checked the funds in my savings account and was pleased to discover I was over three hundred thousand pounds richer. Sandra had been true to her word.

To celebrate, we took a taxi to a nice restaurant in a nearby village and ordered a slap up feast. Not returning until after midnight, we staggered drunkenly upstairs and collapsed into bed.


The story had languished on the internet site for three days and neither of us felt inclined to continue it. The emails had dropped off to almost nothing with only one new message arriving overnight. I opened it and read.

"This story is my favourite. Hope it has a happy ending."

The email address of the sender was slave_o4u@gmail.com and we both knew instantly who had sent it.

I replied that the story was suspended whilst we decided what to do with it. Gemma looked extremely upset and it was heart-breaking to see how much she missed Olivia.


On the third day after the meeting with Sandra, I logged on the Zurich bank and rechecked the balance. Expecting the two and a half million that was there previously, I was more than pleasantly surprised to discover that the balance now stood at over five million Swiss Francs. Sandra had provided the remainder of the ransom.

I'd yet to decide the fate of Raymond's Euros and was minded to empty them into the fire pit and use them to fuel the barbecue. Tempting as it was, I resisted the urge.

As Gemma and I were rejoicing our good fortune, the Toshiba's mail icon changed to indicate the presence of a new message received through my anonymous email proxy. I clicked on the icon and the message appeared, brief and to the point.

"Richard, the rest of the funds available as promised. Meet me Friday, same place. Bring Gemma."

It was signed simply S.

The fact that Sandra now knew my identity fell like a hammer blow. I was almost tempted to look out of the front window for signs of a police armed response unit but refrained. If this was the end then I realised I'd had a good run for my money.

Friday was three days away and I was tempted to see if any flights to South America were available. If she'd alerted the police however, the airports would be watched around the clock. The facial recognition scanners would not be fooled by any of my false passports. Gemma currently didn't hold a valid passport and there was insufficient time for my Russian contacts to provide one.

I discussed various possibilities with Gemma and we decided meeting Sandra was probably the only viable option. Over the next couple of days, I contemplated my future and agonised about the nature of Sandra's agenda. She clearly held all the high cards and all we could do is turn up and see what transpired.

Gemma tried to engage me in a number of kinky games but neither of us really felt in the mood to participate. We sat around eating, drinking and watching DVDs from my collection until the time approached when we'd need to leave for the meeting.

I dressed Gemma in a clingy latex outfit and bound her wrists behind her back to help support the impression that she was my captive. A short chain joined the Velcro cuffs around her ankles and the image was completed by the application of heavy makeup and a ball gag. She looked like an extra from a rather extreme production of the Rocky Horror Show.

I attached a leash to her collar then led her into the garage and settled her into the passenger seat. It was about an hour's drive to the car park and I cast admiring glances across at Gemma at every available opportunity. Sandra probably knew that she had enough leverage to force me to relinquish Gemma but I was adamant I would resist the pressure with everything at my disposal. Even Gemma indicated her wish to remain with me rather than return to a life of unemployment

Sandra's car was already parked when we arrived. I pulled into an unmarked bay at the far side of the car park and waited a felicitous amount of time, determined to make her wait as long as possible before the upcoming confrontation.

I climbed out of the car, circled around to the passenger door and helped Gemma alight. Keeping a pace or two behind me, she allowed me to tow her towards the centre of the parking area. Her almost comical, mincing steps were enhanced by the incomprehensible gurgles that issued forth from her gagged mouth. Her legs squeezed together as the tight bondage in such a public place drove her insane. She had obviously just started to explore the possible submissive side of her personality.

The courtesy light illuminated in the X5 as the driver door cracked open and a pair of dark stockinged legs appeared. Attached to them, the svelte figure of Sandra emerged slowly from the sanctuary of the vehicle and stood facing us. Whilst diminutive in stature, her presence seemed to overwhelm us with its poise and self-assurance. I gulped as the woman that once filled my every thought stood before me and passed judgement with nothing more than a dismissive glance.

Poised like a western gunfighter, she viewed me with a certain tolerance whilst reserving a look of disdain for Gemma.

"How utterly gauche," she opined as she observed the trussed creation beside me. "Untie the poor thing at once."

I wanted to object but her dominant aspect quashed all my resolve. Still determined to hold onto Gemma at all costs, I nevertheless obeyed and release her wrists then removed the chain between her ankles. She ungagged herself, feeling somewhat embarrassed as she stood facing her former employer.

"Come here," Sandra instructed and Gemma took a couple of nervous steps forward.

The woman reached into her pocket, removed a set of keys and handed them to Gemma.

"Take the car. Olivia is missing you. Go back to the house and keep her company. Do whatever it is you do to make her happy."

Gemma looked to me for confirmation but Sandra overrode her. "Forget Richard, he's no longer your concern. Go back to my daughter and take her to bed."

"What about you, ma'am?" Gemma replied.

"I'll join you in a few days. Richard and I have a few things to discuss."

I watched Gemma walk out of my life with serious regret but Sandra had left an indelible imprint on my psyche. Memories of our time together flooded back and the depth of feelings I felt for her returned. She was indefatigable. She was marvellous. She was lovely.

Biding my time, I let her control our exchange.

"I've been speaking with Olivia," she told me. "She's apprised me of exactly what transpired between you."

"I'm sorry," I gasped. "It was never my intention to take advantage of her."

"She's an unbridled slut. Gemma has certainly not helped but I suspect there's also a powerful genetic factor at work."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.