Taking Olivia
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2011 by Mr Hyde

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - As revenge for cheating him out of his livelihood, Richard Hunter kidnaps the seventeen year old daughter of his ex-business partner. Nothing could prepare him for the events that followed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   BDSM   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I awoke, just as the first rays of the early morning sun angled in through the gap in the bedroom curtains. Olivia slept contentedly with my face inches from her breast and one hand possessively cupping her mons. I started to lick around the nipple whilst my fingers foraged into her slit and teased her clitoral bud out of its refuge. The girl's eyes flickered open and she turned to face me. Drool dripped down her cheek from where it had escaped her parted lips.

"Sleep well?" I enquired.

She nodded and tried her best to smile. I took my sticky fingers and spread her fragrant juices along her top lip. Her eyes blinked rapidly in response to my action and she breathed heavily in through her nose. My arousal flared and I knew exactly how I wished to appease it.

"I want to fuck you," I told her. Her eyes widened then smiled, acquiescing to my request.

I took my time sliding atop her body, waiting until my continued fingering produced abundant lubrication. Kneeling between her spread thighs, I glanced down at the delicate cleft and discovered the source of the Nile. I fitted snuggly against her opening and it parted easily to admit my cock. Olivia gurgled as I threaded myself deeply within her pussy, straining against her bonds whilst obviously slightly disappointed not to be able bring her arms into play.

In no rush to bring things to a conclusion, I thrust slowly to draw out my pleasure over as long as possible. Olivia felt no such reservations, becoming more and more animated before finally stiffening and moaning rapturously. Her eyes closed to luxuriate in the wash of feelings that swept over her. I paused to let her recover, and then continued with a more brisk stroke, striving to attain my own release.

Clinging desperately to her listless form, I expended myself within her, feeling much like the cat that ate the canary. My weight bore down on her and she protested until I relented and disengaged.

I set about releasing her. She massaged her wrists and ankles to restore circulation, chewing on air to ease her strained jaw. I lay back on the bed as Olivia sprinted across the floor into the bathroom, anxious to fulfil an urgent need.

Returning a few moments later, she plopped down beside me, threw an arm over my chest and rested her head contentedly against my shoulder. Her flushed face overflowing with deep satisfaction.

My hand stroked her flank possessively, absorbing the last lingering warmth of our union.

"You're a surprise," I informed her.

"Why? Because I like sex?"

"Considering your situation, I'd have thought it would have been the last thing on your mind."

"There's not much I can do to change things so I might as well make the most of it. I figured that so long as you're fucking me you're less likely to do anything to cause me harm."

"That actually makes a kind of twisted sense," I laughed.

Her hand reached up and touched my face, exploring my features. Finally, she ran her hand over the rest of my body, almost as though trying to determine the amount of muscle and fat.

"You're not in bad nick," she opined.

"I try to keep in shape."

"My father's such a fat pig. I don't know what my mother ever saw in him. It pisses me off that there's a part of him in me. I sometimes think there must have been a mix-up at the hospital."

"You don't get on then?"

"Don't get on, don't not get on. I just try to keep out of his way."

"I see."

"I somehow sense you share my contempt."

"Your father and I have history."

"I kinda figured that," Olivia ventured. "I knew I couldn't be that unlucky to attract the most hopeless kidnapper in existence."

"I snatched you. I didn't get caught. What more do you want?"

"Having a fucking clue would be nice. Four million Euros, Pah! My father's not going to give you four million anything. He only cares about his stupid company. I'm nothing but a liability to him."

"I hope that's not the case."

"I wouldn't build up your hopes."

"I'm going to make breakfast," I announced.

"Fine," she replied. "I'll have a shower and freshen up down below."

She extracted herself from my embrace and strolled unashamedly back into the bathroom. The sound of water running soon prompted an urge on my own. I relieved myself in the toilet then watched the nymph efficiently soap herself. My cock began to make its presence known and the steaming spray looked even more inviting.

Olivia noticed my interest and beckoned. Hypnotically, I stepped into the cubicle and she tended to my every need. Her fingers roved over my grimy skin, cleansing it of the sweat from our recent activities. She spent an inordinate amount of time washing my cock and balls before turning me around and scrubbing my back and buttocks. I gasped as I felt a soapy finger press against my anus, moaning deliriously as it wormed its way inside and massaged my prostate. Her other hand took a firm grip of my cock and began to stimulate me with a precise stroke. I sped rapidly towards climax.

"Do you want to come?" she asked.

"God, yes," I groaned.

"Like this, in my mouth or in my cunt?"

Her words almost made me lose all control but I turned her around and pulled her into my arms. I kissed her passionately then slipped my hands beneath her thighs and lifted her up. She rested against the tiled wall of the shower then reached down with her hand to align me.

I speared her in one fluid motion, filling her to capacity and causing her to cry out with the swiftness of her impalement. I rutted like an animal in heat, desperate to achieve my goal, an Olympic sprinter powering for the line. Olivia grunted as she absorbed my thrusts, squeezing hold of my arms in a death grip to maintain balance. I crested in less than a minute, hosing her insides with almost as voluminous a quantity as earlier.

"Fuck," Olivia screamed as she dropped a hand to her crotch.

Her fingers danced over her clit with a manic enthusiasm and it took all my resolve to keep hold of her. Her head flew backwards as she climaxed, bashing against the hard tiles and dazing her slightly. Unable to maintain my grip I dropped her to the ground as my thigh suddenly erupted in agony, the cramp almost too much to bear.

I swore continuously as I jumped out of the shower and hobbled about the bathroom, trying desperately to relieve my muscular spasm. Olivia fell heavily to the ground, still writhing from her orgasm.

As she came down from her high, she rubbed her bruised scalp them watched with mild amusement my attempts to ease the pain. She climbed slowly to her feet then detached the shower head and douched repeatedly until she'd removed all trace of my semen.

Limping over to a wooden rack, I collected two large towels and passed one across to Olivia whilst wrapping the second around my body and rubbing myself dry. Olivia crept up behind me and assisted, seemingly finding spots that I'd missed but I suspected just happy to run her hand over my body. Wearing just the towels, we padded into the kitchen and satisfied our growing hunger.


We opened up my author page and I was amazed to see the rating had soared nearly a whole point. Olivia's writing clearly surpassed my own and struck a chord with the readers. The email response was huge and Olivia watched as I fired off several token responses of gratitude for their praise. A few people, whilst finding the story entertaining, still found the concept of a kidnap victim sucking off her abductor a little hard to swallow and I was half-tempted to let them in on the big secret.

The fifth chapter outlined the activities of the previous night and this morning. We submitted it as soon as it was finished. I dared not think what our detractors would make of it but I no longer cared.

"It's a pity you can't include images within the text," Olivia mused. "It would be amazing to have the pictures you took alongside the story."

"You're joking, right?" I asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.