Scarlett and the Yankee Carpetbagger - Cover

Scarlett and the Yankee Carpetbagger

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Act III

Erotica Sex Story: Act III - Miss Scarlett is the mistress of the Oglethorpe Plantation. The Civil War is drawing to a close. Raw passions and unfettered lust consume sexually deprived Confederate females. They are prisoners in their own land with a shocking lack of male company to tend their sexual needs. Miss Scarlett is determined to do anything it takes to save her beloved plantation and her disappearing way of life. Rufus the head field hand has ample outlets for his virile stamina and he performs so very well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex  

As the curtain fell down on Act II, Scarlett was lying on her bed.

Her sobs were heart-rending and pitiful.

The creamy white cum from both Rufus and Horatio was still leaking from her roughly-used pussy and anus.

Her nipples were still sore from their nasty treatment at the hand of the disgraced girl's schoolmaster, Horatio Sherman. She had asked for this special treatment to her titties to drive her into a mind-blowing orgasm. It was just what she needed as her posterior was stretched wide by Mr. Horatio's fine cock.

Scarlett's spread open legs revealed her pussy lips were still opening and closing, after the hard pounding from the muscular field hand, Rufus.

Her thoughts drifted off to the impending arrival of her three female companions from Savannah; Louise, Cindi, and Cherie. She licked her lips at the memory of their sweet young pussy lips.

Perhaps, the Reverend Augustus would give her some spiritual guidance tomorrow night in this very bed.

Miss Scarlett wore a happy smile as she drifted off to slumber land.

Act III follows with the arrival of the entourage from Savannah in a cloud of road dust. The shouts of greeting and feminine giggles have not been heard in the halls of the Oglethorpe plantation for a long time.

ACT III

The entry hallway and the bedroom of Miss Scarlett are both lit up as the curtain rises.

Miss Scarlett and Lucinda with her daughter Ellie Mae are in the bedroom. Ellie Mae will be 18 next month. They are both dressing Ellie Mae in one of Miss Scarlett's old dresses cut down to fit her slender young body.

Ellie Mae is so light skinned that she could easily be mistaken for a young debutante from Savannah. Even the way she walked and talked was an accurate imitation of Miss Scarlett. It made both Scarlett and Lucinda smile at the very thought.

In fact, Ellie Mae looked, more like Scarlett's sister, than Lucinda's daughter. Lucinda had yet to tell Ellie Mae that her father was none other than Colonel Oglethorpe, Scarlett's deceased father.

Only Lucinda and that vile creature Simon Pokegood, the slave trader, knew the truth. The real reason why Lucinda and her younger brother Rufus were purchased for such a large sum of money. Simon had a reputation of owning only the most beautiful of women and the strongest and most virile of men in his New Orleans establishment.

The sound of the arriving carriages from Savannah and the shouting of the plantation folk filled the stage with excitement. The three women laughed and made ready to move to the entry hall.

Several servants and a few of the Yankee soldiers were already lined up to greet the visitors.

Commissioner Horatio and his shadow, Simon Pokegood, were looking through the front window at stage left.

Scarlett, Lucinda, and Ellie Mae entered stage left from the bedroom just as the first visitors moved through the front door.

Louise, Cindi, and Cherie all flew through the door in a flurry of petticoats and flouncing tresses.

Their giggles were soon matched by Scarlett, Lucinda, and Ellie Mae.

Following along behind them were the imposing Reverend Augustus T. Moneypenny and the devastatingly handsome Captain Rex Buttman. The Captain was sporting a fresh new mustache.

Lucinda moves outside to give directions to the servants.

Act III begins.

ACT III

Scarlett: (Clapping her hands and bouncing up and down in undisguised glee)"My favorite schoolgirl friends have arrived.

Oh, girls!

We are going to have such fun.

Come and hug your Scarlett nice and tight.

Cherie, you have really blossomed out. Your titties are so soft and bouncy. You used to be so boyish with just little nibbles sticking out.

Louise, your ass is adorable even under all those petticoats. You always had the nicest ass cheeks in all of Savannah.

Cindi, let me give you a special kiss, my love, your lips are apple sweet and I can feel your heart beating a mile a minute. My lovelies, your Scarlett promises to take good care of you here at the Oglethorpe plantation"

Cindi, Louise, Cherie: (All talking at once)

"La! Scarlett, you look positively radiant."

"Scarlett, have you been getting treatments to make you glow like that?"

"Scarlett, I want to see your bedroom."

"Do you have a boyfriend now?"

"Scarlett, did you know I am getting courted by Captain Rex?"

"Scarlett, can we all sleep together tonight?"

"Just like old times."

"Scarlett, who is this pretty young thing?"

"Is she your little sister?"

Scarlett: (Turning from one to the other in a dizzying reaction)

"Girls, thank you ever so much."

"Yes, I have made a new gentleman friend."

"I think you know what medicine is making me glow."

"We are going to my bedroom straightaway."

"Captain Rex is an old friend of mine."

"You are so lucky to be the object of his esteemed attentions."

"Have a care, he is quite kinky."

"Yes, we can all sleep together tonight to celebrate our reunion."

"This young lady is Ellie Mae."

"She is not my sister, but a close friend."

"Now that you point it out, I do see the resemblance."

Let us all go up to my room to ease the discomfort of your travels. I have some lemonade and you can wash away the road dust. Ellie Mae, you come with us. I want you to become good friends with these three young ladies. They will give you some very good feminine pointers and advice on your coming of age very soon."

(Lucinda comes back in and directs the luggage to be moved up to the bedrooms. Horatio and Simon introduce themselves to Captain Rex and the Reverend Augustus. The four men seem in a particularly festive mood. A joviality inspired, no doubt, by the proximity of 5 young simpering nubile females in the upstairs bedrooms.)

(The four men leave stage left to have mint juleps on the front porch. Stage left darkens and attention is drawn to the bedroom scene on stage right.)

Scarlett: "We must be very accommodating to Commissioner Horatio and his men, girls, if I am to keep my beloved plantation."

Louise: (The oldest and most sensible of the three Savannah debutantes.) "Why, Scarlett, whatever do you mean. Are you being blackmailed into giving out sexual favors?"

Scarlett: (Nodding her head in acknowledgment and wiping a non-existent tear from the corner of her devious little eye) "You have no idea of the indignities I have suffered in the last two days. I have been subjected to the most undignified physical contact. My poor bottom is quite stretched. Here, take a look for yourselves."

(Scarlett tells Ellie Mae to pull down her bloomers when she bends over)

Ellie Mae: "Is this far enough Miss Scarlett?"

(The three girls peer intently at Scarlett's reddened anus and her sorely used pussy.)

Cindi: "How can we help you, Scarlett?"

Scarlett: "I need you girls to take care of some of Horatio's needs and even attend to some of his men if called to. I can't possible do it all by myself. You may also have to take care of Rufus as well. Horatio is using him to torment me into complete submission. You all remember Rufus. He labored hard in taking all of your young virgin ass cherries. He is very gentle despite his size and only gets a little rough if you want him to."

(The three girls giggled and laughed at the very thought of such an adventure. But they all agreed to help Scarlett save her precious plantation. Cherie was a little reluctant at first, but when Scarlett promised to lick her little anus and suck her sweet pussy, she relented and gave her assent as well.)

Scarlett: "Ellie Mae, have Rufus bring up the big tub and get it filled with hot water from the kitchen. You and I are going to give these three girls a nice wash to welcome them to the plantation."

Ellie Mae: "Miss Scarlett, can I wash and tend to Miss Louise. I got a sudden powerful urge to make her feel real comfortable and good. She has the most attractive eyes and lips and her glasses make her look so intelligent, I want to cuddle and hold her real tight."

Scarlett: (With a smile) "Certainly, my dear, you may pamper and tend to Miss Louise as much as your heart desires. Miss Louise will appreciate your efforts and, most likely, want to repay you in kind. I think you will enjoy her gratitude, no end."

(When the tub arrives and is filled, Cherie and Cindi jump in and Scarlett starts to wash them thoroughly giving special attention to their ample breasts and cleaning their pussies and ass cracks with a surprising devotion to duty. Ellie Mae undresses Louise and undresses herself. She straddles the tall, attractive woman lying face down on Scarlett's bed and starts to massage her shoulders and back with tender loving caresses.)

Scarlett: "Cherie, you have the most delicious looking pussy. May I take my licks now? I will not forget to attend to your beautiful ass as well, you can be assured."

Cherie: (standing and bending over for Scarlett to have complete access.) "Of course, Scarlett. Go easy on my little pucker hole. Captain Rex was very adamant last night to stretch it wide for his unusually large cock."

Scarlett: (She knew a lot more of Captain Rex's cock than anyone would suspect and knew him to be an ass lover of a most demanding demeanor) "Let me rim it here first with my tongue. Now relax and breathe through your mouth for I am going to fuck your pretty little ass with my tongue. Cindi, hold her ass cheeks wide for me, that's a good girl."

Louise: (humping a pillow under her pubic area on Scarlett's bed)"Ellie Mae, dig your fingers hard into my ass, girl, and make me take some very hard slaps on my ass cheeks.

Good girl!

Now spread my ass and let me feel the touch of your tongue just like Cherie is taking it from Miss Scarlett. Oh, that is so good, you little vixen.

You know how to make me do it for you, don't you? I am going to enjoy eating your lovely little pussy."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.