Niomi's Tears - Cover

Niomi's Tears

Copyright© 2011 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The downfall of a beautiful Japanese wife and mother.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Squirting   Slow  

Niomi met Hyota at the door that evening. As she had bathed and dressed in preparation for his return, she had contemplated defying his orders, reasserting her position as parent, telling him that mistakes had been made but that the recording must be returned to her and that she would spend the rest of her life making up for her transgressions.

Yet, she also knew that Hyota would never accept her pronouncement. He had always bee strong willed and this morning he had made it quite clear what he wanted and expected. She knew she could try to resist him, but it would be futile. Her son was right. She was no better than a common whore and deserved no better than to be treated like one.

So when Hyota arrived, Niomi met him in her most attractive silk kimono.

"Well?" he commanded, standing in the doorway and gazing at the beautiful thirty-nine year old.

He eyes dropping in both embarrassment and subservience, Niomi released the obi and allowed the kimono to slip from her shoulders to gather in folds at her tiny feet. She stood totally naked before her son.

His eyes glittered in triumph.

"And?" he ordered.

"I..." she struggled.

"AND?" he almost shouted bringing a wince form the naked woman.

"I ... I wish to please you, my son. I wish to give you my body ... like ... like ... the whore I am."

"Better, Mother. You may make me a fine whore after all."

Tears misted in Niomi's eyes as she saw his laughing eyes and smug smile.

"Bend over!"

She silently complied while he dropped his pants then took her while standing in the open doorway.

"But ... but what if someone should..." she cried.

"They would only see a man taking a whore. Am I right, Mother?"

Her heart was breaking.

"I said, am I right, Mother?"

" ... Yes, my son. Only a man taking a whore," she replied choking back the tears.

For the rest of the evening Hyota insisted that Niomi remain nude. She served him dinner while naked. Then Hyota put on some music, seductive and slow and watched as his mother was made to dance for him totally revealing every area of her body.

"Perhaps I should bring in some of my friends and have you dance for them," he laughed.

"No, you wouldn't," she gasped.

"We shall see. Perhaps it will all depend on how well you entertain me, how well you please me."

Horrified at the thought of being made into a public spectacle Niomi melted to his wishes.

"I will please you, my son. I promise!"

"Then here," he said tossing her vibrator to her, Niomi's eyes widening in total surprise.

"Do you really think you can keep secrets from me, Mother? Now pleasure yourself as you dance. Cum while I watch!"

Aghast, Niomi thought of resisting, but the thought was fleeting as she knew she could not defy Hyota. He had already proven capable of violence and there was still the matter of the video which hung over her head like the cloud of doom.

Slowly she began moving. First her hips than she began sliding gracefully about. When Hyota flicked his finger at her she knew she could delay no longer. Giving off a small buzzing sound the electric dildo played about her labial lips. Niomi began dripping from the eroticism of the moment, naked, in front of her own son and dancing as she masturbated.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.