You Want Me to Do What!

by Huedogg

Copyright© 2011 by Huedogg

Flash Story: It's a story about how a wife tries to draw her husband in to being a cuckold because her girlfriends husband is one. But her husband's not having it.

Tags: Fan Fiction   Humor   Cuckold  

Note: if you like being cuckolded or watching your wife get fucked by other men then this isn't for you. I hope you enjoy it and if you don't oh well.

I sit her with my mouth wide open, why you ask. My wife Jane just asked me, would I please be a cuckold for a week. By the way my name is Mike and I know the answer all ready, but hoped Jane really wasn't so stupid that she would ask me this. I wanted to respond in a calm manner, but needed to catch my breathe first.

You see I have a history of being an asshole. I know I'm one and I wear the title with honor. This all started about a week ago when we where at my sister's BBQ. There were 15 couples at the BBQ the wine and beer were flowing freely. Good friend, good food and a smashing good time.

Then someone yelled out lets play "TRUTH or DARE".

Our host, Barbara my sister started off the game by asking her husband Tim to perform a dare. She asked him to message Karen's feet. Karen's husband Jeff just laughed and told him to wash his hands afterwards. Jeff laughed and said she had very hard and bad feet. As Tim was rubbing them Barbara asked Karen how the cuckolding going. A few of the husband including me look like some one spat in our soda.

Then Jeff messed up my head even more by answering. He said with no bitterness that Karen has three lovers now and was looking for more. Now me being me, I wanted to slap Jeff in the head and ask him, "What the Fuck is wrong with you?" But I am a guess and the look my wife gave me could melt ice in Alaska. So I said nothing and grabbed another beer.

Damn where is Captain Morgan when you need him?

"Shit", this was going to be hard as I said I am an asshole. So I sat like a good little hubby and said nothing.

After about 10 minutes in Jeff's recounting of how hot it was to see Karen being DP'ed, I got up and headed for the john. I was in there for about 20 minutes talking to myself. I had to speak softly because any louder and people would think I am a nutcase.

After I calmed down a bit, I opened the bathroom door and their stood Barbara with her hands on her hips looking at me like I ruined her BBQ.

I said what's up sis. Barbara in her normal (she gets on my nerves fashion) said, How in the hell can you be so mean!

"Me", mean what in the fuck are you talking about? I haven't done or said anything, I promised Jane I would be a good boy and I have been.

Barbara then proceeded to tell me that Jeff was showing his love for Karen by allowing her to do this. When she finished "Exploring" they would be a stronger couple.

I just had to ask, how is fucking other men going to make a couple stronger? Barbara was put back by the way I said it. I guess since I am older, I should understand what women want. Hell I did even know what my freaking wife wanted. And I have been married to her for 11 years.

Mike you need to open your mind to new things said Barbara. Once again I just had to ask, Has Tim opened up his mind to Karen and Jeff's new idea of marriage. Then Barbara told me what was expected of a cuckolded husband. She spoke with such passion that I had to repeat my question. Once again I asked is Tim open to this?

I haven't asked him yet, I want Jeff to spring it on the husbands first. For the first time in my life, I want to slap the shit out my sister.

Barbara you have got to be out of your fucking mind! If you ask Tim and he agrees I'll watch the kids for you while you on your dick hunting trips. I'll even wash you car, but I won't leave you alone with my wife ever again. With that I turn and headed back to the BBQ.

Jeff was talking to Karen, Jane and a few other wives. The guys were by the grill wait for me to come back. Tim was the first to ask what I though of the whole thing.

I said, Tim if Jane tries that shit, I'll be out the door before you can scratch your left nut. I will not put up with a slut and if I find out she cheated, was cheating or planned on cheating, I would divorce her before the jizz from her lover dried. I don't care or even want to know what Jeff is thinking but it's his life. If he wants to swing or what ever, that's his choice. But it's not for me. After my short outburst, Jane walked up and says it's time to go. We said Goodnight to everyone and head out. We live about 45 minutes from my sister so I was in for a long drive.

Right off the bat Jane said, you should judge a lifestyle to you try it. Now did I want to start a fight now or after I got some, "I'm trying to get my way love making." Like I said I'm an asshole, so I chose the loving. The whole trip she talk about Jeff this and Jeff that. I wanted to say if you keep fucking talking about Jeff then you can marry him. But not till after I got a good fucking. As we pulled up to the house she started rubbing my leg. Oh yaaah, here comes the fucking, sucking and if I'm lucky I'll bet both in the morning.

Needless to say it was a good night. Then she pulled out the big guns. Jane fucked me for seven days straight, at least twice a day. Sucking, fucking, anal and what she did with her tits is illegal in some countries. On the ninth day the campaign began, Mike can I talk to you with out you getting mad. I said sweetie after the week you just gave me we can talk about anything and I will even listen. She looked a little worried but start with the usual bullshit, Mike you know I love you right. I love you more and more each day but I think we need to spice up our sex life.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.