Angel Baby - Cover

Angel Baby

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - She was banished just for being herself. Now she must blend in or be destroyed. So many temptations and she knew she was far too weak to withstand them. Perhaps she should just try to enjoy every minute.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

Angela the fallen angel with the depraved core of human lust was adjusting to her unprecedented ten year sentence to live among humankind for her sins against the creator. She had fallen in with a lesbian schoolteacher who taught her everything she knew but was limited in her "hands on" training by the lack of a real cock.

The beautiful young angel in human form had been sandwiched by the maintenance team of Stiffoni and Sons achieving her first cock-inspired orgasm on Earth. Now, she is determined to further explore the depths of kinky human nature to understand what makes them tick.

She decided it was time to cut her ties to Maria the schoolteacher who had befriended her when she first landed on Earth for her period of penance and rehabilitation. Although she had appreciated all that Maria did to make her feel welcome and satisfied, she realized the key to sensual perfection was better achieved on the tip of a long male shaft of hard flesh. There were many things she did not quite understand like why she seemed to be driven into a complete frenzy when she was subjected to degrading treatment like slapping or spanking of her mortal flesh. It was a contradiction that she could not explain easily.

Angela answered an ad for an "Exotic Dancer" because she liked to dance and to do it without any clothes seemed like a smarter way to exhibit her curves and feminine charms. The place was called "The Devil's Den" and it sounded like somewhere any intelligent angel would avoid at all costs. She knew it was just a phony name and had no connection to the Devil at all. She would have sensed that the moment she walked in the door. Most of the other dancers were more than pretty, but surprisingly lacking in basic intelligence except when it came to making money.

The audition was in front of the other girls and the security guys who stayed to watch the new girls trying-out. She watched the first two girls who were pretty enough but who had no idea how to balance on the pole or to bend over seductively without any clothing.

When it came to her turn, she removed her thong and sports bra and swayed to the music like she was back in heaven with no depraved thoughts or obsessive need for sex. She was free to express her wanton nature and exhibitionist tendency without fear of punishment for non-conformity. The girls knew she was a natural and tried their best to hide their envious reactions. The guys were pretty much sporting erections and that was unusual considering they were exposed to nude dancing around the clock.

Angela was sweating pretty hard after the workout but she was smiling because the manager told her that she should report that same evening for the "nightshift". He had a habit of squeezing all the girls on their backsides but she could sense he didn't mean anything by it and it was just his way of being friendly rather than fresh. In fact, she liked it when he did it to her because she had become addicted to male fingers in that area of her anatomy and she hoped she would get a lot of it in this new job.

One of the other girls told her that she could make a lot more money if she was one of those that "put out". She didn't think it was a nice thing because the girl had a very evil smile on her face when she said it and it kind of made her skin crawl. She was afraid to ask anyone else exactly what "put out" meant because if it was something bad they might thing she was interested in doing it.

The manager told her she could have the single wide trailer located up a narrow path behind the club parking lot. Apparently, it had belonged to a veteran erotic dancer who had decided to get married and quit the business. She moved out of State and left the trailer with the club to pay off some bills she owed to the club owners who didn't see any reason to move it from the location. I was in pretty good shape but the furniture had seen some hard use just like the girl who retired from dancing.

Angela was more than satisfied with her new living arrangements because it meant she had complete control over her own destiny and had the liberty she didn't have with Maria. The first night at The Devil's Den she made almost five hundred dollars and counted it at least three times to be certain she hadn't made a mistake. The other girls told her that it was customary for "new girls" to rake it in the first few nights because the regulars liked getting private dances from fresh pussy. One guy called Mike asked her to ride his cock with her panties covering her slit and her brown eye for a total of five private dances. She allowed him to take his thing out and rub it on her panties until he finally exploded in a spray of sticky cum that covered her tummy, her legs and even some up in her hair. She was so surprised at the size of his load that she had to giggle mopping it all up with tissues from the desk. She had to change her costume until her next routine when she wouldn't be wearing any clothes at all.

One of the security guys asked her if he could have a "free" ride in the kitchen but she had to tell him no because the manager had already told her it was not permitted to fraternize with the other employees if she wanted to keep her job. He told her it had caused friction before and trouble that was undesirable in a club of their category. She was sorry because he was a real good-looking guy and she could tell from the way he filled out his trousers that he had a superior package with lots of possibilities. When she passed him in the hallway, she whispered in his ear that she would leave her door open after the shift was over and he was welcome to come up to her trailer for a cup of coffee if he still wanted to see her in private.

The knock on her door caught her getting undressed for bed but she still opened the door for the security guard. He was a real big guy called Joe and had a flattened nose that had been broken several times before. Angela was more interested in what was between his legs than his less than pretty nose and she had him out in seconds ready for a close inspection.

"Oh, my, Joe, that is a big one. I bet you have lots of girlfriends with that thing."

Joe laughed and shook his head in the negative.

"I wish that was the case. I haven't had a good piece since my Annie moved up to Portland to make more money."

Angela wasted no time in going down the way Maria showed her that men liked females to do for them. She knew it meant being a "bad" girl but she was OK with that because it made her feel good to see how much guys needed the sensation of shooting their stuff into a girl's wet mouth. It didn't take very long for Joe to blow and she frantically did everything she could to get rid of the evidence that she was unable to swallow. He seemed to really appreciate and when he started to rub her backside, Angela sensed he was ready to move on to greener pastures. She wasn't quite certain if he wanted to do her in the front or in the back but either one was just fine with her because she hadn't decided yet which one she liked better.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.