The Neighborhood - Cover

The Neighborhood

Copyright© 2011 by Westside24

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A story about a man who wins the lotto which brings about a number of changes in his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Bret continued to date Sally and took her out for dinner on most Saturdays. It was only dinner so far but she seemed to be warming to him. He had long operated under the impression that a woman would tell him in some way if she wants to take the relationship to the next level.

He also thought he would spoil himself a little and looked to hire a cleaning lady. One of the neighbors, Trish Stevens, mentioned the lady she used. She said Consuelo Gonzales was excellent and gave Bret the contact information. He contacted Consuelo or Connie as she preferred to be called, and made arrangements for her to come in weekly to do his house cleaning. Trish was correct as Connie did do an excellent job.

Over dinner on Saturday, Sally among other things, asked Bret if he would be interested in going on a seven day cruise out of Fort Lauderdale. She said that the cruise line had offered her a last minute perk because of the business she sent their way. Sally said the cost for Bret as her guest, would be his airfare and a nominal charge for the ship. Bret could see something different in her eyes as he weighed her offer. He knew or hoped he knew, what was being offered and he saw the smile on her face when he accepted her offer. When he dropped her off at her home later, she gave him a nice but short kiss as she said goodbye. They were to leave for the cruise in six days.

Bret was looking forward to going on the cruise with Sally. They would obviously be staying in the same cabin and that led to further thoughts of what would happen. This could be a great seven days and nights. There was something about her that told him he would remember this cruise for a long time.

Bret phoned Sally and gave her his charge card number for his costs. She told him what time to be ready and that she had made arrangements for a limo to take them to the airport the morning of the day the cruise started.

The flight down to Fort Lauderdale was uneventful but Bret could feel there was some tension in the air between him and Sally. She didn't say or do anything to cause this tension, but it just was there. He said that she looked good in the tan slacks and light blue blouse she was wearing. She thanked him and explained that this was her ninth cruise and what he could expect. She told him that she thought he would have an enjoyable time which only served to heighten the tension between them.

Boarding the ship with its 2400 guests was sort of a cattle call. It took over one hour from when they arrived at the pier before they were walking on to the ship. Sally had discussed the dining arrangements with Bret. She said that she opted for the anytime dining option. That way for dinner you would be seated at a table for two and you could go and eat anytime you wanted.

Sally said that while she doubted their luggage had arrived at their cabin yet, they should go and check their cabin out, which was forward on the Rivera deck.

She was correct in that while some of the cabins had some luggage in front of their doors, most cabins did not. She opened the cabin door and entered first. It was like the picture Bret had seen on the internet, but smaller than what the picture showed.

Sally said, "Lock the door," which Bret did.

She turned and put her arms over his shoulders she said, "I have wanted to do this for a long time" and gave him an open-mouth passionate kiss while pressing her body against his. Bret's arms went around her and returned her kiss. His hands were soon exploring her body, liking what they told him and not receiving any rebuke from Sally when he touched her very sensitive spots.

They reclined on one of the beds and continued to play kissy face. Bret's hand started to slowly unbutton the buttons on her blouse. Her hands were reciprocating by unbuttoning the buttons on his shirt. When her blouse was open, his hand went into it and cupped a large bra encased breast. Her hands started to open his pants.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.