The Blanchard Home - Cover

The Blanchard Home

Copyright© 2011 by Appleseed

Chapter 3: Remaking Jordan part 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Remaking Jordan part 2 - Jordan Newton finds himself living in a mansion where the residents aren't what they appear to be. He must struggle to hold onto who he is as he becomes one of the house's girls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   CrossDressing   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification  

A pair of manikins wearing frilly gowns stood in the window of the boarding home's clothing boutique.

"Frocks & Socks. Well that's a stupid name." Jordan snorted at the sign.

"Not good at finding the bright side of things are you?" Charles elbowed her new sister in the ribs. "They were going to name it Frocks & Cocks but Ms. B put her foot down. She said it's one thing for a store that sells pornography to have a name like that but it's an entirely different thing for a fashion boutique to have it. I guess she figures it wasn't respectable enough."

Inside they were greeted by a young african-american woman in tight low-rider jeans and a red tank top. "You must be the newbie I was told about. The names Stacie, by the way." She said as she circled Jordan. Her appraising gaze memorized every inch of Jordan. Stacie was looking for inconsistencies in symmetry or deformities that might cause clothing to hang improperly. It was pleasing to her that she found neither in the brunette as it meant she could pull things off the rack as opposed to having every little stitch of clothing tailored.

Pulling off the cloth tape measure she wore around her neck like an undone neck tie Stacie went to work. "Not bad. You've got potential. Bet you're going to be really something once you fill out." Jordan didn't understand but quickly got clarification from Charles when she gave her own small tits a squeeze. Stacie continued taking measurements. When she went to take Jordan's inside leg measurement the warmth of her hand and breath caused his cock to stir once more. "You silly little thing. How do you expect to be able to try on underwear properly with that?" Stacie gave the short erection a playful flick before engulfing it with her mouth.

Jordan's eyes shot open. Of all the things he had expected when he stepped into the store getting a blow job from a pretty black woman was about as far down the list as possible. As her plush red lips worked their way back and forth over his stiff member Jordan tried to find an angle that would allow him to test her pussy without tumbling over. Stacie's jeans were too tight to slip his hand in through the back and slip it down till he reached the back of her pussy so did his best to try to get them off. Seeing Jordan struggle Stacie unzipped her pants and slid them down herself. Once the clothing was out of the way Jordan wasted no time diving his hand between the gorgeous brown globes of her ass, past her tender anus, and straight to the bottom of her waiting cunt. His fingers met with moisture that was leaking from the dark pink lips of her womanhood. Jordan felt the sweet twinge in his groin and without further warning ejaculated into the biological woman's mouth.

Stacie swallowed Jordan's sperm and put her jeans back on. "Well now that we've got that little willie under control maybe we can continue with our business." She got up and looked through one of the drawers at the back of the room and returned with several undergarments. The first that she handed him was an adult sized white training bra. "You don't have any breasts yet but I wouldn't be doing my job if you left here without one." She stood in front of Jordan expectantly until he reluctantly took the item and put it on. "Not too tight on your nipples? Good. Now try on these," Stacie held up a pair of white cotton panties with a little pink bow on the front, "Girly but not too much of a departure from what you're probably used to."

Jordan was disturbed by how comfortable the underwear felt. He had thought, or rather hoped, his nuts would be too constricted for him to wear panties but his small sack was nestled cozily.

Stacie went to one of the three racks and pulled out several sundresses of the same size but different colors that were much like the one Charles had been wearing earlier. "These are the standard for new residents. We'll build a better wardrobe after you've filled out physically and mentally so I can better match the clothes to your body and personality. It'd be a real waste to outfit you with frilly pink gowns only to later find out that you're a tomboy or a goth."


Jordan left Frocks and Socks wearing a blue dress and flat sandals, Stacie would have put him in heels but decided against it when Charles informed her of what a klutz Jordan was. A person being uncomfortable in the name of looking good was one thing but breaking ones neck just to make their legs and butt look good was a completely different matter all together. The rest of the wardrobe, which would be sent to Jordan's room, consisted of ten sets of underwear of the same cut, the rest of the dresses Stacie had pulled off the rack, a pair of girl's sneakers, and some nightgowns.

The Pair's next stop was the mundanely named Blanchard Home General Store. It sold cosmetics, toiletries, over-the-counter pharmaceuticals, and small electronics. The shop's proprietor, a short and chubby yet cute woman with a penis named Mary, had thought of expanding her inventory on occasion but found little excuse to since the cafeteria had free to use fully stocked vending machines, the library provided the latest books and magazines, and anything the residents wanted but none of the stores provided could easily be specially ordered. Besides, only a select few were forbidden from leaving the premises so most could also easily go to stores on the outside if they were hard up for something enough.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.