Steve and Chuck - Changes and Life Adjustments - Cover

Steve and Chuck - Changes and Life Adjustments

Copyright© 2011 by Dual Writer

Chapter 16

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A continuation of the Steve and Chuck's saga within Florida Friends. New arrivals cause a stir while Chuck is confronted with new challenges.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Chuck

Morning is always pleasant, but being between two women is even better. We had enjoyed a great evening at Merlin's and I know Mercy had enjoyed herself by working with her dad. Steve and Sue were going to have to convince Merlin to open another place like that in Tampa to get him closer to Missy and Mercy.

Wanda, Lisa, and I were at the airport having breakfast by seven fifteen, in the air by seven forty-five, and parking at the private terminal in Reno at eight fifteen. While we were on final, Wanda called the local station to have someone meet us. We were still giving some instructions to the ground crew, when an obvious cop car showed up.

The Station Chief met and welcomed us. Back at his station, we went over his caseload and pending warrants. The station was very adept at catching people with warrants out for them. They spent a lot of time analyzing traffic at the airport and casinos so they could put names with faces where they could. They used facial recognition software to identify known criminals and suspected terrorists in several locations at the airport, and at a couple of entrance locations to all major hotels and casinos. The Chief said, "So far this year, we've found eleven suspects with federal warrants out for them with this new technology. As soon as we get a hit, we have someone following the suspect, and we take them down as soon as the time and place is right. This stuff should be used everywhere."

Wanda came to me after about two hours and said this was the best run station she could remember. I congratulated the Station Chief, ACE, and administrator for running a great unit. We were back at the airport getting the G-5 ready to travel by eleven. Lisa said, "Call Steve to see how they are making out. If they stay here tonight, I'd really like to stay too."

When I called, Steve said, "I think I can see you from where we are. Look to your left. We're the third G-5 down from you. We're ready to head for Vegas. Mercy just asked about you guys, saying that you and Lisa were in the dark again."

I told Steve, "Lisa's doing the walk around preflight right now. We should be in Las Vegas in less than an hour. How about lunch before we do our business?"

A little over an hour later, the six of us were walking to the private terminal building in Las Vegas that had not only one, but two nice restaurants. After we ate, we were passing by the traditional row of slot machines when Lisa and Mercy looked at each other and swerved toward the roped off area of one-armed bandits. Lisa slipped a dollar bill into a machine and Mercy pulled the lever. Bells and whistles went off, loud enough to attract a crowd and a terminal slot machine attendant. Since no money came from the machine, I figured it must be a mistake, but the attendant led Mercy and Lisa away. The two giggling women returned, waving a twenty-five thousand dollar check. Lisa said, "The attendant told us this is the first time any of those machines has paid out a jackpot."

I asked, "Why did you choose that one?"

Mercy said, "Women's intuition. Both of us felt that machine calling us, so we had to find out why. Come on, Sue, let's go get some new shoes."

The women were being funny, so I told them, "You guys go have some fun and I'll call you when I'm through with the station so I can meet you where you've found us a room. With that big payout, I expect you'll get us a suite with all the trimmings."

Steve and I took off for the car rental and headed out to conduct our individual business. I couldn't remember if the last time I was in Las Vegas was when I was hunting down the Master's banks or when we found all of those explosives. As a matter of fact, that was when Steve had so much trouble out here. Glad that's behind us.

The Las Vegas station chief was from the same mold as the one in Reno. The man, about fifty, was well versed and used every bit of technology available to perform the Marshals' Service's function. He had been written up and honored several times for controlling some attempted mobster takeover activities. The FBI would get the goods on someone and ask the Deputies to go get them. It worked out.

At four-thirty, I was sitting in the rental car, calling Lisa. Lisa said, "We're at the Bellagio. It's right on the main drag, Las Vegas Blvd. with huge fountains in front. We asked a couple of people and they said this was the best. When you see the room, you'll know what they mean by luxury. When I say room, I jest, the suite for all of us is immense, as big as most people's houses."

When I walked into the suite, Lisa met me with a tall drink and said, "Come, look around at this place. We gave your name as the high roller, and after they asked us if we were going to gamble, they actually comped us this suite. Mercy and I were going to use the slot machine money for it but we can now use it for shopping and cleaning out a few casinos. Oh, here are some Player's Club cards we were told would be activated when we made a deposit or established a line of credit with the cashier."

Steve came in and was aghast at the expensive luxury fixtures and accommodations. He looked around a little, and then waved me over to an outside balcony. To one side, filling up that end of the balcony area, was a huge hot tub. Steve said, "We're going to get some use out of that. It's going to be our own private hot tub party."

Mercy said, "Finish your drinks and feed us. We're starving and want to get into the casino here."

Steve looked at me and asked, "Are you going to show off and get us kicked out, or take it easy on these guys?"

I answered, "Let's ask someone in management if we should hold our winnings down. If they know what we did on the Riviera, they might be cautious, or they might think they are smarter than their counterparts. Let's wait and see."

We ate some delicious prime rib in their best restaurant. We didn't stuff ourselves, as we didn't want to be lethargic in the casino. When we entered the gaming area as a group, we had to ask where the cashier's window was. I used one of my American Express cards to put a million on everyone's Player's Club cards. The number was enough for the cashier to wave a concierge over to help us find whatever game we wanted to play.

I asked the man, "If you've done your homework, you may know we were more than successful on the Riviera. Do you have a limit you would like us to hold to?"

The concierge actually laughed, "Mr. Johnson, you must be kidding. I was told to watch out for you, but to almost dare you to beat the system. No one, and I mean no one, can win that much again anywhere. Enjoy yourself and lose as much as you can. Management always enjoys you high rollers with unlimited funds."

Steve shook his head and said to the departing man, "That wasn't smart, Buddy, not smart at all."

Back to me, he said, "Now let's go do some damage."

Mercy said, "Let's test the waters a little and make the rounds from blackjack, to craps, to roulette. No big bets, just some moderate bets of a hundred to five hundred to get a feel for the place." The six of us went to some blackjack tables and split up. Steve went with Mercy and Sue, while I had Lisa and Wanda with me. I won the first two hands before Wanda wanted to try. Lisa was at her shoulder, telling her what to do. We won a few thousand there before we tipped the dealer and went to the craps table. Steve followed me, saying to the others, "Just sit back and watch Chuck play. He knows all of the combinations and bets most of them. It's too confusing to me, so I don't want to play, just watch."

Mercy and Lisa got up to the crowded table with me to put some bets down. We were winning almost every throw, when it became Lisa's turn to throw the dice. She held them in her hand a second before she smiled and threw a seven. She was still smiling as I bet with her, and watched her throw another seven. She did five passes in a row before she pulled her chips to the side and rolled snake eyes.

Mercy was about as lucky, but only had three passes before she wanted to quit. My turn is always confusing, since I feel like I need to bet different ways, but just can't talk myself into doing more than straight bets. After I rolled a couple of times, we wandered over to the roulette table to find Steve winning big just on colors. Wanda and Sue were playing a few chips with him, so I traded some of my chips for roulette chips and thought for a second. Mercy and I put five thousand dollar bets on the same color and number at the same time. Winner! We both actually left our money exactly where it was and what do you know; another winner. The croupier said, "The maximum bet on these tables is five million. Could you pick up some of your chips or go down to the high stakes table?"

Mercy said, "Let's go play in one of their card tournaments. We can do a buy in or play for money, whatever you want."

Steve, Sue, and Wanda, wanted to play in a buy-in tournament, while Lisa, Mercy, and I went to the high stakes Texas Hold 'em table. As we sat, the other players were almost sneering at the country bumpkins sitting down to play with the big boys. They all made a big deal out of telling us the minimum to buy in would be a million in chips. We three looked at each other and put most of our chips in carriers before setting up five million each in chips. That changed the flavor and attitude real quick.

The three of us won almost every hand from that point on, unless our cards were useless and we didn't have a good feeling about the flop or the rest of the cards. All three of us were up at least a couple of million each, when I said aloud, "This is sort of boring, how about we get something to drink and a snack, or something."

One of the original sneering players said, "You guys can't leave while you're so much ahead. Give us a couple of hands to win our money back." Mercy shrugged her shoulders; Lisa shook her head in that she didn't know, and so I said, "How about five more hands with a max bet of let's say a million, sound good?"

All the players at the table agreed, so the game began again. Lisa won the first two hands, none of us played the next one, and then Mercy went all in on the flop of the next. She was challenged by three other players who pushed out their million. She had a ten high flush that couldn't be touched. The rest of the five games were about the same. The players who challenged us with their million dollar all ins, were gasping for air by the time we left. All three of us gave the dealer about ten grand in chips before heading to the cashier's window.

I asked them to put our money into the Player's Club cards as we wanted to play some more. It took us a few minutes to find our three friends. All three were at the final table. Sue was high, Steve second, with Wanda a close third. We watched as the three became the final three players. Wanda bet all in and won from Steve. Sue bet all in, and Steve was out. Sue and Wanda went back and forth until Sue went all in with only a very weak flop. She could possibly have a straight or a remote flush draw, but nothing spectacular.

When the two agreed this was the last hand, they flipped their cards to see their hands were identical. Both had queen jack, Sue in hearts, Wanda in diamonds, with two hearts and a diamond on the flop. The next was a spade that paired up jacks in both hands. The next was a heart that gave Sue the flush needed for a win.

I had to smile as Sue was given a thousand dollar winner's check. We six wandered off to find a quiet bar and discuss what we were going to do. Steve said, "That was a lot of fun, as much fun as winning all of that money at the roulette table. How did you guys do?"

Mercy and Lisa looked smug and enthusiastic; while I'm sure I looked like I lost my dog. Steve asked, "What's the problem, Partner, did your luck go away?"

Lisa answered for me, "That's the problem, Steve, Chuck just wins and wins. I think he was intentionally trying to lose and still won. How did he do? Oh, probably up twenty to thirty."

Steve asked cautiously, "Thousand?"

Mercy said, "You know better. If these people had the money, it would be billions, but Chuck limited his bets to keep from attracting attention. I counted his chips and he had about fifty in chips now, and he started out with the million on the Player's Cards. I know he had the money put back on there, so he's ahead about forty-five to fifty million after the tax withholding."

Steve looked me in the eye and said, "What third world country are you going to buy this time?"

I laughed, but said, "I guess I can do a once over on all of the old earthquake damage down in Costa Rica." It was then I proposed to our group, "How about we order some sea snacks. Some shucked oysters, steamed clams, shrimp, and even some lobster tails. We can have that up in the suite with a few drinks and kick back. I'm sort of put off, out of sync, or something, by the casino right now. I don't have a good feeling here."

Steve and I found the hotel concierge and told him what we wanted. The guy didn't act too interested in getting our order until Steve gave him our room number. I gave him a Benjamin to get him moving.

We were relaxing upstairs on the top floor of this beautiful hotel when our snacks arrived. Three men in white coats and chef's hats pushed two carts of food into the suite. They asked if we would like the table set or would we enjoy using the carts as a buffet. They showed us the variety of seafood they had brought. In addition to what Steve had asked for, there were giant oriental snails, smoked salmon, and some calamari in some very fragrant garlic sauce.

The six of us pigged out for a while. We were making oyster cocktails with tomato juice and beer, followed by stuffing lobster soaked in butter. We devoured the steamed clams before they got cold, and all of us sampled the six huge snails that had been brought.

We were rubbing our bellies when Sue proposed, "How about a little hot tub time?" She asked me, "How long can you stay in, Chuck? I know you set a time limit."

In a few minutes, six naked adults were luxuriating in the hot tub. We had brought drinks and a big bowl of shrimp and sauce with us. As we enjoyed the delicacies, hands began disappearing under the water. Wanda was reaching over to tweak Lisa hard nipples with one hand, while joining Lisa in holding onto me to make sure I didn't float away.

The tub temperature was nice, just a little over a hundred degrees, so it was cool but felt warm and comfortable with the air jets blowing bubbles. I watched as Steve was spirited up to sit on the side of the hot tub where Sue and Mercy were alternately devouring the man. Wanda insisted that I join Steve on the side of tub, and then Lisa and Wanda were enthusiastically demonstrating the prowess of their mouths as well.

Steve said to me, "Too much of this and I'm going to lose it far too early. What do you say, Chuck, how about we line 'em up and do 'em all one at a time?"

The girls were all squealing like a bunch of high school girls as we positioned them leaning over the edge of the tub, with us standing behind them. Steve slid into Sue as I slid into Lisa. We pounded them a few minutes before Steve slid into Mercy and I plowed Wanda. It had been a long time since I had felt Wanda's active pussy. I was almost there, when Steve said, "Switch."

Steve moved behind my back to slide into Lisa, as I moved to slide into Sue. She was fun like Wanda, as you got to reach around and play with some magnificent breasts. After another couple of minutes, we moved to where Steve was enjoying Wanda and I was trying to thump Mercy, but she was even more enthusiastic than Lisa. I reached around and played with her clit as I had been doing with the others, but she was almost crying with orgasms. I wanted to finish in Lisa, so this time I said, "Switch."

Almost as soon as I entered Lisa, she was coming very hard. I couldn't hold it back any longer and began shooting streams into her. As I slowed, Wanda pushed me off and had Lisa sit on the edge of the tub so she could snack on what I had just deposited.

Sue and Mercy were up on the side shelf of the hot tub in a serious sixty-nine, while Steve observed all of the sights with a smile, enjoying the bubbling water.

We all slowly sank down into the water to hug each other. It was so nice to be hugged by Sue and Wanda. Feeling their bountiful chests had me standing tall almost instantly. Sue looked at me strangely and asked, "Didn't you get enough?"

Lisa told her, "He's always like that. It takes a few times to get that thing to really go down."

Sue gave me a kiss, repositioned herself, and slid back down on me. She leaned over and kissed Steve, "Get up on the side and let me suck you some more. I love getting it in both ends at the same time."

Hearing and thinking about that will put some starch in your shorts.

Mercy commented, "Sue, you're such a slut the way you can't get enough."

I didn't get off, and stayed hard until Sue said, "Uncle, no more. You are a satyr, Chuck."

Lisa said, "No, he's just saving it for Wanda and me."

We got out of the tub, dried off with some nearby towels, and went inside to make another round of drinks. While we sipped our special drinks and tried to finish off the seafood delicacies, we sat naked, talking about how good a time we were having.

Steve told me, "You know you and I could have good times like this more often if you weren't gone so much."

Wanda said, "I don't think Chuck is going to be that busy for a while. He might be doing what he's doing now, with an occasional investigation or apprehension, but he's going to be home a lot too. The Department of Justice sent down a maximum that the service should use Chuck. I think all of us will be happy with his schedule."

Lisa said, "They told us they are now going to use our heads more than our daring. I like this food, but we should try to snack in bed so I can taste all of the available lady delicacies."

Mercy opened her legs and pointed, "Snack on this delicacy, Lisa. I'll bet the other two women would enjoy that too."

Steve looked at me, "We should have brought more women. These four are going to be up all night rediscovering each other. Let's herd them into bed. You sleep on one side and I'll sleep on the other. We'll let them play in the middle."

The bed was a giant three quarter round monstrosity with handmade sheets and blankets. As Steve and I were drifting off to sleep, the four horny women continued to enjoy each other. I was awakened an hour or so later by someone's mouth on me. I looked down to see Wanda face first between my legs. Lisa kissed me and whispered, "Do Wanda, do her really good, and if there is anything left, I want a little more too."

It took about an hour to satisfy the two lusty women. Steve was having the same problem, or luck, on the other side of the bed. When we groaned out our last efforts to fill them up, we both fell asleep with heads on each shoulder.

I felt movement on the bed and saw Sue get up and head to the bathroom. A minute later, Wanda raised her head and said, "I have to go."

This continued until all six of us had used the bathroom and were milling around naked in the sitting area of the suite. Wanda had found the coffee pot and was brewing us up some of the wake up stuff. Steve looked at the bar and said, "You know what, I made sure there was Bloody Mary mix back there, but we shouldn't have any if we are going to fly today."

I nodded to Steve, "We three should probably hit Oklahoma City or maybe Phoenix first."

Wanda said, "I heard there might be something in Phoenix that we could help out with, so let's go there. If it's nothing special, we can go to Oklahoma City, do them, and either layover, or head to the Dallas and Houston offices."

Steve said to his ladies, "How about us heading home? If you want we can stop in Atlanta to see your factory there, Sue. I think I've seen what I want to see for now."

Sue said, "I miss the kids, let's head home. John Truant told me he might be able to begin getting us check rides in the 737 before the school starts next week."

I asked Sue, "Do you know when the dates for the school are? I need to make sure I'm around for it."

Sue answered, "All I know is that part of it begins next week. I'll find out the firm dates for you, Chuck. I think there will be at least two classes going simultaneously, so we can get all of our people up on the aircraft."

After showers and breakfast in the suite, we went downstairs to partly clear our Player's Club cards. All of us had strong winnings, so we had to forfeit the rest of the twenty percent withholding for taxes before they used our bank numbers to transfer funds. We were all urged to come back and give some of our winnings back as soon as we could.

Steve made a remark to the concierge who had delivered that invitation, "Chuck will be back when he needs a new airplane." Steve had a real shit eating grin as he was staring at his deposit slip.

We drove our two rental cars back to the airport and paid the airport fees before checking weather and filing our flight plans. Steve was flying back across the Gulf to save time, while I was just going for the short hop to Phoenix. At the operations counter, the clerk looked at me and asked, "Chuck Johnson, right?"

When I nodded yes he handed me an envelope. As we walked out of the terminal, I opened it and the note said,

Eyes,

File VFR and as soon as you get into the air, stay under five thousand feet, turn off transponder, and call Mother.

All I could think of was that they were sneaky. They watch Lisa and me like a hawk. Wanda is a part of them, so we're going to visit the complex. I smiled at the two women as we went to the aircraft.

The two ground attendants were wearing a different hat than the others around other aircraft. I was suspicious as we approached the aircraft, hoping Lisa saw what I saw. As we walked up to them, they kept their hands in front of them with the universal sign of non-aggression, their palms out. One of the men said, "Good morning, Wanda, Lisa, Chuck. We've watched your aircraft and will assist as you do your inspection."

Lisa was smiling as she opened the cabin and entered behind Wanda. I asked the attendants, "Is today a good day to go sightseeing?"

The nearest attendant said, "It is a great day for that. Enjoy your trip."

When Lisa and I were doing the pre-start cockpit checklist, I handed her the note. When she read it, she smiled and said, "Now I understand why Wanda wanted us to go to Phoenix."

We filed our flight plan for low level VFR. As soon as we were climbing, Lisa shut the transponder down and I flipped the switch to include the cabin speaker and keyed the radio, "Mother, Eyes."

A second later, we heard, "Eyes, Mother, turn to..." they gave us a heading, requested we get below four thousand feet, and watch for rotary wing aircraft in the vicinity. Mother said, "There don't appear to be any at your altitude, but be on the safe side and reduce speed to one seven zero."

We felt like we were crawling, and this soon had Wanda in the jump seat. She asked, "Is that how it's always done?"

I answered, "Not always, but close. We have shut off our transponder so we can't be seen by the FAA. Radar can still see us, but I'm watching ours and don't see any pings from anywhere. Oh, there's one dead ahead toward our target. They are taking us into restricted air space like before."

As we approached, Mother gave us instructions and lined us up verbally as their ILS was shut down. We taxied behind a 'follow me' truck to one of the giant camouflaged hangars with an open door. As soon as we cleared the opening, the big doors began to close. Four electric carts, with four armed men each, pulled up around the aircraft as Lisa and I shut down the systems. When Lisa opened the hatch door, six men entered the small aircraft and checked it over thoroughly. They used some kind of electronic device to scan the inside of the aircraft while I noticed more men were doing the same thing to the outside.

When the inside guys were happy, one said, "Please, disembark the aircraft. We will service it and others will take you to our conference center."

We took one of the carts through the maze of tunnels and came to the double doors I remembered. Another man in plain unmarked fatigues met us and took us to one of the overnight rooms. He handed us three sets of the local uniform, including socks and boots saying, "If you desire privacy, please use the head." Pointing at a button on the wall he said, "Push that when you are dressed. If you want, you may leave your civilian apparel here and change into them when you leave."

The three of us were now dressed in fatigues that uncannily fit us perfectly. It took me a minute to replace my shoe on my prosthesis with the boot, but not much longer than it took the girls to dress.

Lisa looked around and asked, "Ready?"

Wanda and I smiled as Lisa pushed the button. The door immediately swung open and the man who had led us to the room asked us to follow him. We walked through the internal maze of hallways until we arrived at the big cafeteria. Inside, sitting at a table in the corner, was our contact we had met in DC, sitting beside the head of the Secret Service, Mark Sullivan.

As sure of herself as Wanda is, I think she was flustered to be before this powerful man. He was very cordial and had us sit. We had just sat when coffee mugs were placed before us. There was no cream or sugar on the table, so they knew our preferences too.

Our contact said, "This is a perfect opportunity for you three to be here. There are a few items we would like you to train on, or with, depending." He looked at Wanda, "We want you to go through our observation classes while you're here. This will help you identify something that is out of place and be able to report to us in the manner necessary. You will also be shown our various confidential communications methods. This will require two days. Can you stay two days?"

Wanda looked at me and rolled her eyes.

I said, "I'm sure we'll be able to do what is required. What do you have for Lisa?"

The man smiled, "We want to put Lisa through our weapons training. We know she had extensive small arms training that we want to update, and we also want to put her through the military explosives training so she can recognize explosives, and the various kinds of detonators. If we compress this training, it can be done in two days, as well."

The Director looked at me, "Want to just veg out for a couple of days while the women are in class and instruction?"

I smiled at the guy as I knew better.

He said, "We need you to do some proficiency check rides in a variety of helicopters. We need you to be able to take over should a pilot become disabled or lost on a mission. We don't anticipate this happening in the near future, but we need to get you started on our proficiency program. If you fly most of the two days, you should be able to finish. Want to give it a try?"

I smiled again and nodded. Our contact quipped to the Director, "The man goes into a quiet mode and only talks with a nod, head shake, or a shrug. He uses hand directions well too."

The Director said with a laugh, "That's fine. Working in Washington, I normally have to put up with way too high of a word-to-thought ratio from people, so this is refreshing!"

I asked, "Are you counting today as one of the two days, or are you saying we will train Thursday and Friday?"

Our contact said, "We're sneaky that way. We will start you after a snack and probably end sometime Friday afternoon. I'm sure you would like to be home Friday night." He paused before continuing, "You three will be given the opportunity to make those telephone calls necessary to make your absence normal. We have detailed you three on a Marshal Service investigation that will last through Friday. Let's eat."

Wanda was settling down as she saw there wasn't really anything threatening about what we were going to be doing. Our contact raised his hand and made a motion to someone to 'come here.' Son of a gun, the other helicopter pilot I knew as Mouse came over to the table. He smiled and said, "Eat up Eyes, we're going ballistic in thirty minutes and Red Dog is going to be the bad guy again. I'll wait for you and take you topside."

I looked directly at our contact and said, "You know, Lisa needs this training as well. She's a damn good rotary wing jockey and should be checked out in anything with funny wings the same as me. She is my primary backup. Can this other training wait? I've been working with her on the fifty and she just made a hit through very thick plate glass. I think she needs first and second seat experience the same as I do."

This took the contact and Director by surprise, the contact looked at Lisa and asked, "When did you learn how to fly rotary wing?"

Lisa smiled and said, "When S&S bought out the helicopter shop and bought the leftovers from that group in Orlando, I took advantage of the training schedules everyone had. Chuck was still under observation at that time, so I became proficient with that type of aircraft along with him."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.