It Started in Drivers' Ed Class - Cover

It Started in Drivers' Ed Class

by stetson

Copyright© 2011 by stetson

Romantic Story: She was tall and beautiful, but painfully shy. He knew he could draw her out and show her how beautiful she was. A story of teen love.

Tags: Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow  

For Tim, it was love at first sight. Ok, maybe not love, but it most certainly was lust at first sight.

He met Sandy at an Independence Day (4th of July) party at the house of a mutual friend. There was absolutely nothing about the tall, thin brunette that he didn't like. Wearing blue checked shorts and a cropped top that left her toned abdomen exposed to the sun and his gaze, she enthralled him from the beginning. The only difficulty is that she was shy. Painfully shy. She did nothing to lead him on, primarily because she had difficulty even speaking to him. To Tim, that made Sandy even more attractive.

As it turned out, Sandy and Tim were both about to turn 16. Sandy's birthday was at the end of July and Tim's was in August. Since 16 was the legal age for getting a driver's license in Florida, they were both enrolled in a driver's education course at the local high school.


"Hi, Sandy, I'm Tim. I met at the party at the Kinkade's on the fourth of July."

"Oh. Hi, Tim. I remember you."

"I didn't realize you were taking Drivers' Ed this summer."

"Yes, since my birthday's in the summer, they made me wait to take it."

"It doesn't make for a fun summer, does it? When's your birthday?"

"July 31st."

"Well, at least we'll be out by then."

"Thankfully."

"You have anything planned for your birthday? 'Sweet 16, ' you know."

"No, we're going to be on vacation. We're going out west."

"Really? That sounds like fun."

"It's a lot of time in the car. We're going to be going on a trail ride for ten days though, with a friend of my father's. So I'll be sitting on a horse for my sixteenth birthday."

"Well, that's unique," Tim laughingly responded.

"Yeah. Whoopee. Class is starting. I'll see you later."

"Ok, bye, Sandy."

The course consisted of classroom sessions and driving experience out on the road, but since they weren't assigned to the same car Tim was able to talk with Sandy only for short conversations before and after their class sessions. Despite Tim's efforts, the conversations never developed much beyond the "hi, how are you" stage. Tim filed the information away in his mind, though. After all, it might become handy some time.


"Hi, Mrs. Banks, this is Tim Martin. Is Sandy in?"

"Hi, Tim. Just a minute; I'll tell her you're on the phone."

"Hello?"

"Hi, Sandy, this is Tim Martin. I met you at the Kinkades on July 4th, and we had Drivers' Ed together this summer."

"Oh, hi, Tim."

"I hope you had a good time on your vacation. How was the trail ride?"

"Oh, it was fun. We had a nice time."

"Good. Listen, my birthday was last week and I just got my driver's license, so I was wondering if you would like to go out sometime this weekend? I could pick you up and we could get some pizza and go to a movie or something."

"Uh, ok, what night were you thinking of?"

"It really doesn't matter, how about Saturday night?"

"Ok, that sounds fine."

"Good. I'll pick you up at six, if that's a good time for you."

"That's ok. I'll see you then. Do you know where I live?"

"Sure do. I'll see you Saturday at six. Thanks, Sandy."

"Sure, Tim. I'll see you then."

Tim arrived promptly at 6:00 on Saturday evening. He introduced himself to Sandy's parents, and he and Sandy climbed into Tim's car. "It's really not mine, of course," he said, "I have an older brother and two older sisters, and my parents bought the car for all of us to use. I just put my bid in early for tonight."

"It's nice," replied Sandy.

The date went as all first dates seem to go. The conversation was stilted and forced as they tried to find common interests, and they were generally uncomfortable about possibly saying too much about themselves. The movie was good, though, and Tim was very careful to treat Sandy gently. He didn't want to look like he was coming on too strong, as she didn't seem to be used to the dating scene. As he expected, Sandy was quiet. She responded to his questions and made a few comments, but didn't volunteer any information about herself. Tim had dated several girls before so he was a little more comfortable than Sandy was, but they both only barely made it through the night.

The night eventually ended and Tim drove Sandy back to her house. Opening the car door for her, Tim took Sandy by the hand and walked her to her door.

"Thanks, Tim, I enjoyed it. I appreciate your calling me."

"Sandy, can I come in for a minute? I won't try to stay long, I just want to sit down and talk to you for a second before I go."

"Well, my parents are probably upstairs. If they are, we should have some privacy for a few minutes, at least. I don't think they would want you here long, though."

"Ok. Let's see."

Sandy opened the door. After seeing that things were quiet and that they would be alone, she turned on the living room light and invited Tim in. Sandy sat at the end of the sofa, near the doorway so she could intercept a parent who might come downstairs to check on them. Tim started to sit next to her on the sofa, but then jumped over to sit on the coffee table in front of it. He sat in front of Sandy, facing her and taking her hands gently in his.

"Sandy, I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed our date tonight. I like you very much, and I want to continue to date you if that's alright with you. That's it; no 'ifs, ands, buts, ' or any other qualifications. I think you're a beautiful girl, you just don't know it yet."

Sandy chuckled derisively. "Don't give me that. I'm not pretty."

"Are you kidding me? You're gorgeous! Listen, I don't want to scare you off or make you think I'm a stalker or something, but you are a beautiful girl."

"Oh, please! No one has ever called me pretty before. I'm not beautiful, I'm just a plain-Jane average looking girl."

"Boy, your mirror must not be very good." Hesitating for a moment while he made a decision, Tim continued. "Can you do me a favor? Come here," he said, as he stood and moved to the middle of the room. "Stand here for a second, and pretend that there's a mirror in front of you, and you don't have any clothes on."

"What? Are you crazy? I think it's time for you to leave."

"Please. Just give me a couple of minutes. I promise I won't try to touch you or anything, and I'll be really quick. I don't want to freak you out or to hurt you in any way, but I really do want to let you know what I think of you."

Moving around behind Sandy, Tim put his hands on her shoulders. "Look in the mirror. You say you're a plain-looking girl, but let me tell you what I see. I see a tall, thin athletic-looking girl, with a toned body and long, graceful muscles. There's not an ounce of fat on you. I assume you got this way from being a competitive swimmer. I only met you last month, so I don't know, but I do know you have just the kind of body I'm attracted to. After all, look at me; I'm a tall, skinny geek. I think you have the body of a Greek goddess or something, and I can't believe you're willing to even be seen with me.

"You're a brunette, which I prefer. Some blondes can look spectacular, but I think most of them look like they're sick. Brunettes just look healthier. And that short haircut makes you look just as cute as could be.

"You wear glasses. So do I. I think glasses on girls can be unbelievably sexy. Yours are cute and I think they're attractive. They could be better, but they're good.

"I'll probably regret saying this, but you have small breasts."

"Gee, thanks for noticing."

"Well, guess what? I prefer small breasts. Not everyone likes big tits; I know I don't. And on your tall, thin body, your breasts are absolutely perfect. Here, let me hold them for a while," he said, as he moved his hand across her stomach.

"Oh, no you don't," Sharon said, laughing and moving to grab his hands. "You're not going to get away with that!"

"Well, I had to give it a try, I suppose," Tim said, chuckling, as he kept his arms around her and held her to him. Actually, he was relieved to have broken the ice. He thought he might be getting through to her.

"And feel this stomach. Your tummy is just as tight and flat as it could possibly be. It's almost a washboard stomach; all muscle and no fat. Again, I assume it's a result of being on the swim team.

"Which brings me to your behind. Did you know you have a world-class butt? It is absolutely gorgeous. When I first saw you at that party I stood behind you for a while just so I could admire it. I suspect that, like your stomach, it's all muscle and not a bit of fat." Moving around to face Sandy, Tim cautiously moved his hands and softly rested them on her ass. "Tighten your butt muscles for me. Now relax them. Tighten them again. Relax them. Oh, my God, that is fabulous," he said. "And what a great opportunity to fondle your ass," he added as he held her tight around her waist.

"You friggin' jerk!" she laughingly exploded, "Is that what you were doing?"

"No, not really. It was just a fringe benefit. But a nice one, though. Sandy, I'm being honest with you. I'm not just out to feel you up and get into your pants. Well, I DO want to get into your pants..."

"You WHAT?"

"Sandy, I'm a heterosexual teenaged boy. You are a beautiful teenaged girl. Of course I want to get into your pants! It's just what we do! I'm not going to tell you a bunch of lies to accomplish it, though. You deserve better. But that's what I'm trying to get across to you; you are gorgeous, you just don't realize it. I can't imagine any guy between 12 and 40 who would look at you and not want you. Heck, you probably have some girls watching you, too, wishing they would have a chance."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.