The Cabana - Cover

The Cabana

Copyright© 2011 by Stacatto

Chapter 7

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 7 - These are true short stories about the cabana behind our swimming pool my parents had when I was a youth. There is some sex in some of the stories. I will post a new chapter every few days. Each chapter is about a different girl who came over and use our pool. with me of course.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including True Story   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Judy

I knew Judy from school. Her father was a doctor and one summer he helped her secure a job as a candy striper at the local hospital. Her dad also bought her a car since she was working during the summer. Occasionally she would drop by the house after her shift was over. Since she usually worked late and her shit wasn't over until either 11 or midnight, it was necessary for me to sneak out of the house to make our trysts. When I was growing up, at our house it was bedtime at 9:30 PM as my dad liked to get up at 5:30 AM. I thought even 7 in the morning was a God-awful time to get up ... but that didn't mean shit to pop. He always had me up and moving by 7 every morning. When I wanted to slip out in the evening, I would wait a while until I heard him start to snore and then slip out the back door. Judy would pick me up in front of the house and we would go and park some place.

When we were parked, one of the things Judy liked best was to have her breasts played with. She made no bones about it ... after even a short time of making out, she would ask me to unbutton her blouse or she would do it herself. Once her blouse was open, it was off. Once the blouse was off ... the bra was soon gone as well. Judy loved to have her breasts on display and have me either kiss them or play with them. One thing Judy taught me was that a woman can climax and how to help her climax. With just the right amount of playing with her breasts and sucking on her nipples, she would usually have a nice big climax. Since they really were magnificent breasts ... I found no difficulty in keeping her happy.

After several of our nocturnal visits, I asked her to come over and go swimming during the day. She agreed. The day for our swim date was warm and just right for spending in the pool. We swam and then started to fool around. At first it was just a kiss ... a touch of her breast ... a hug. Soon the kisses became more intense and the breast touching became my hand inside of her bathing suit. I remembered the arrangement I had made with Valerie when I put the cushions on the floor in the cabana and I took Judy to the steps and led her out of the pool.

Once inside the cabana, I spread the cushions around and we put towels on top of them. We had only kissed a few times when I pulled her suit down and started playing with her breasts and nipples. As we rolled around on the cushions, I could feel her rubbing the crotch of her swimsuit over the top of my leg. I slipped my hand down her tummy and when I came in contact with the top of her pubic bone, she pulled back from my kiss and sharply drew in her breath. For a while, I moved my hand over the top of her suit and then carefully pulled the crotch of her suit away from her pussy.

Judy was wet ... not wet from the pool but the slippery kind of wet that comes from being highly aroused. My finger slipped into her and she started to hump up and down on it. I pulled the one finger out and replaced it with two. She clawed at my back and moaned. Her hips now were pushing her pussy up and down on my fingers and her body was trashing under mine. Suddenly she went rigid and then slumped in my arms. I gently pulled my fingers from her sopping pussy and wrapped my arms around her. This was the first time I had touched her below the waist. This was also the first time I had made her climax from anything else besides having her breasts played with. As I held her from our play, she gradually seemed to wake up and then she smiled at me. She kissed me a couple more times and then sat up.

"Let's go back swimming." She said and ran off to jump into the pool. I had to wait a few moments for my hard on to go down and she kept bugging me to hurry and get in the pool.

We swam some more and then it was time for her to leave since she had to work that evening. That was the only time we spent in the pool, however it was not the last time we were together. We never made love, just fooled around a lot. I have always wondered how far I could have gone had I not been quite so inexperienced. Perhaps it is a good thing we know so little when we are young ... think of the trouble we could have gotten into. A little knowledge truly can be a dangerous thing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.