Faye Fellatio - Cover

Faye Fellatio

Copyright© 2011 by brianm

Chapter 2: (Blowing Brad)

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 2: (Blowing Brad) - Supercute brunette, Faye Skylark, decides to put her amazing oral talents to work by auditioning for a part in a porn film. Does she get the part? Well... Not exactly...

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Workplace  

As Faye returned toward to her own dorm she felt like she was walking on air. At 11am she would walk into that dorm. By 11.30 she would have blown these guys away - literally. And by Saturday night she would be the talk of college!

She needed to celebrate ... and she had a taste for hot, fresh sperm which needed quenching.

Aha! Faye thought watching a tall gangly figure coming the other way. Mr Robinson...

She had caught him trying to peek up her microskirts several times. He was so shy and awkward; Faye usually had to help him. She'd lost count of the number of times she'd dropped her pen, or her purse, just so she could slowly bend over at the waist to pick it up, giving her cute tush a little wiggle as it pointed straight at him. Either that or she'd open her long slender legs particularly widely beneath her desk and watch as all of a sudden he started dropping pens onto the floor. Funny how they always seemed to land near her desk and how long it seemed to take him to pick them up again ... Poor guy seemed distracted by something...

Anyway ... Faye liked Geeks. Geeks were always so polite and appreciative when having their cocks sucked. Not like some guys she could mention...

Like Brad Jennings...

Six Months Earlier

Brad had been Faye's boyfriend at High School... for a very short time, Faye reminded herself quickly.

He was rude, arrogant and super-possessive. And whenever she sucked him off, or fucked him, Brad always tried to make Faye feel like he was doing her a favour. Yeah ... right! He was also a very rough lover. Not that she minded a bit of deep penetration, or a vigorous face fuck ... but sometimes it was as if he were trying to hurt her...

Sometimes Faye wondered if he felt threatened by her ... All Brad's previous girlfriends had struggled to manage his 14 inch monster - but it slid down her throat with ease. Faye remembered how he used to fuck her face with all his might, pushing as deep as he could, but she would just look up at him lovingly (Uggghhh! she thought. To think I used to like that creep!) and let him plunge in and out her throat until he wore himself out. Then she would give him a deepthroat hummer until he spilled his load right where she wanted it - either across her tongue, or all over her face. Perhaps she made him feel a little inadequate?

Good! Faye thought. The arrogant, sexist pig!

One night, shortly before the end of their relationship and when he'd been particularly objectionable (Hah! she remembered. When wasn't he?), Faye turned the tables on him and gave him a taste of his own medicine. It was a night to remember.

She was bobbing away on his cock as usual...

Bob...

Bob...

Bob...

"Ooooohhhhh... Yeah, babe!" Brad groaned. "You know you want that... ! All the girls love Brad Jennings... ! Go on ... treat yourself to a mouthful of Brad goodness!"

Bob...

Bob...

Bob...

Sheeeshhhhh! Faye sighed to herself. Just shut up and let me get on...

Bob...

Bob...

Bob...

"Mmmmmmm!" Brad gazed down at the brown bob of hair as it bobbed up and down his cock. "Come on, babe! Enough with the bob thing ... I gotta meet the guys in ten minutes. Work it up a bit!"

What... ? After a month with Brad, Faye was close to breaking. You promised to take me to dinner tonight ... and you love my bobbing! She stopped for just a moment as a wicked plan flashed through her mind. Then Faye picked up the tempo... Work it up a bit, eh? Sure...

Bob ... bob ... bob...

Bob ... bob ... bob...

Bob ... bob ... bob...

"Woooo, babe!" Brad grinned. "Now that's what I'm talking about. Perhaps I'll have time for an extra beer..."

Grrrrrrrrr... As Faye grew more annoyed her bobbing intensified...

Bob ... bob ... bob...

Bob ... bob ... BOB!

BOB! BOB! BOB!

"Whoa... !" Brad watched, a startled expression on his face. "Chill, babe ... I got a few min... wooooooo!"

BOB! BOB! BOB!

BOB! BOB! BOB! BOB!

BOB! BOB! BOB! BOB!

By now Faye was slamming her head up and down Brad's dick. It was almost a blur.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.