Sammy Lightyear and the Shota of Doom - Cover

Sammy Lightyear and the Shota of Doom

by Spacefender

Copyright© 2011 by Spacefender

Science Fiction Sex Story: Sammy meets Aerie's younger, and very girly, brother.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Hermaphrodite   Robot   Humor   Space   .

Sammy was already awake when Aerie finally opened her eyes. "Good morning, sleepyhead," she said, affectionately tousling the Pixie's hair.

Aerie yawned and then stretched, drawing her slender body into a rigid pose as she stretched her arms over her head and pointed her toes. "Ugh, still a little sore from last night. You really gave me a good pounding last night."

"Yeah, sorry about that," Sammy replied, her eyes drawn along the length of Aerie's tight naked body. She licked her lips as she devoured the sight of the naked Pixie stretching out her sleep-cramped muscles. Her flaccid cock which had been lying against Aerie's hips began to fill with blood and thicken.

"So you've been awake for awhile?" Aerie asked.

"For a little while, yes," Sammy answered.

"And you've just been staring at me the whole time?"

Sammy shrugged. "You're beautiful when you're asleep. You're beautiful awake too, of course. But you're so lovely when you're sleeping that I couldn't help watching you sleep."

"Nice answer," Aerie said. "I think you definitely get some brownie points for that. But I'm awake now ... as is something else."

"Uh, yeah, sorry about that," Sammy said. "I guess I just can't resist your sexy body."

"Normally I'd be happy to ride that cock for an hour or two but I'm still really sore from last night. Any more abuse and I think my poor little pussy will be gushing blood."

Sammy leaned over and kissed Aerie on the cheek. "Don't worry about it. It'll go back down after awhile. I wasn't trying to ask for more sex. My cock has a mind of its own sometimes."

"It's a cock, and a lovely one at that," the Pixie said. "All cocks want to be buried balls deep in some hot wet pussy. Nothing wrong with that. Besides, didn't I tell you last night that the pussy would do its best to please the cock."

"But you just said that you were too sore," Sammy protested.

"I have other holes besides just my pussy," Aerie said, licking her lips.

"But last night-"

Aerie put a finger to Sammy's lips, silencing the Futanari. "Shush now. Last night was last night. I think I want to try again. As long as you promise to let me go at my own pace. No trying to jam that monster all the way down my throat. Can you do that?"

Sammy nodded. "Yes, ma'am. I promise."

"Very good," Aerie said. "Now just lie back and enjoy."

Sammy complied and lay back down on the bed, closing her eyes. The bed shifted as Aerie crawled between the Futanari's legs. Then two small hands grasped the thick trunk of her cock and held it still while a slick wet tongue tentatively licked at the rounded tip. Sammy murmured her approval and soon the tongue became bolder, covering the meaty cockhead with long licks and digging under the flaring ridge. Finally the Pixie's hot wet mouth engulfed Sammy's cock, taking the rigid needy organ into its firm but slippery grip. "Oh yeah, suck it," Sammy groaned.

Aerie shifted her grip, moving her hands from Sammy's shaft to her hips while plunging her mouth deeper onto the throbbing girl-cock. Then the tip of Sammy's cock bumped the back of the Pixie's throat and all downward progress came to halt.

Sammy had to resist the overwhelming urge to grab the back of her lover's head and push. Instead, she gripped the bedcovers tightly, her knuckles white with strain. However, she was unable to refrain from thrusting her hips upward in an instinctual attempt to bury herself deeper in the wet mouth that was wrapped around the upper third of her cock.

Aerie frustrated the attempt, pushing up off Sammy and pulled her mouth off the straining cock. "What did I tell you?"

"Sorry," Sammy groaned. "It just felt so good! I couldn't help it."

"Try to restrain yourself. I can't take your cock into my throat no matter how much you would like me to. This big monster will choke me to death."

"And I'm not into having sex with dead people," Sammy said. "I'll do better. I promise."

Aerie didn't reply but instead turned her attentions back to Sammy's hugely erect penis, licking at the head and along the underside. She abandoned her grip on Sammy's hips to grab the thick shaft with one hand while using the other to caress Sammy's heavy nutsack. Both hands were somewhat over-matched; the Futanari cock was too thick for the small hand to wrap around and the fat scrotum holding the cum-packed balls overflowed the other.

"Right now I wish I had bigger hands," Aerie murmured as she stroked her hand up and down the thick shaft that glistened with the Pixie's saliva. She returned to licking the bloated cockhead while using her fingers to tease the Futanari's sensitive balls.

The small gentle grip on her balls sent Sammy over the edge suddenly and without warning. "Oh shit! Fuck! Coming!" she cried and her cock jerked from the force of her sudden orgasm.

The first spurt of jizz splattered against Aerie's tongue. The second sent a long streamer of cum over the smaller girl's face and into her pink hair. The third went into her mouth as she wrapped her lips around the tip of Sammy's squirting cock. She took the cockhead into her mouth, letting spurt after spurt land on her tongue before swallowing them down.

"By the gods above and below," Sammy groaned as Aerie continued to milk her cock, seemingly sucking the seed straight from her balls. The groan turned into a sigh as Aerie pulled her hand from root to tip, stripping the last of the cum from the big Futanari cock and swallowing.

"Feeling better now?" Aerie asked as she let the deflating penis drop to Sammy's stomach.

"Infinitely." Sammy replied. She ruffled Aerie's pink hair. "Thanks for that. It felt incredible."

"You're welcome," Aerie said. "There's nothing I love more than pleasing a beautiful big cock. Except for pleasing a beautiful tight pussy, perhaps." With that she used her hand which had been holding the larger girl's balls to run a finger along the tight slit of Sammy's pussy.

Sammy pushed herself up and looked at Aerie. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Well, we totally neglected your pussy last night and this morning," the pink haired Pixie answered. "I think I should rectify that."

"Totally not necessary," Sammy said. "I'm not really into that sort of thing."

Aerie pulled her hand away from the female half of Sammy's sex. "You don't like having your pussy touched or fucked?"

"Not really," Sammy said as she shrugged. "I guess you could say I'm fixated on my cock. Which is why I prefer having non-Futa partners. Non-Futa female partners."

"Huh, now I feel sorry for your neglected pussy," Aerie said. "I didn't happen to bring a dildo or strap-on but I think I have something even better. After all, warm living flesh is better that cold lifeless plastic. Wouldn't you agree?"

It was clear Sammy had no idea where Aerie was going with the conversation. "Well, sure I agree but what does that have to with you helping my poor neglected pussy?"

"See, I have just the thing for your pussy right here." Aerie held up a tightly clenched fist. With her other hand she lifted Sammy's heavy nutsack, exposing the thin seam of her pussy. "I assume you have never been fist-fucked before. I'm touched that I'll be your first." She pressed her fist to Sammy's soft outer lips.

"You have to be fucking shitting me!"


Sammy stabbed a fork into her bacon and lifted a slice to her mouth. Grease and maple syrup dripped from the bacon back onto her plate as she paused with the fork just in front of her mouth. " I still can't believe you actually fist- fucked me! My pussy still feels like it had a baseball bat stuffed in it."

Aerie shrugged and spread her hands with her palms up as she looked from across the table at Sammy. "What can I say? It was payback for you giving me an unexpected introduction to anal sex last night."

Sammy chewed on her bacon."I still find it hard to believe you've never had anal before," she said after swallowing the bacon.

"Well, never with a monster the size of what you're packing," Aerie said before taking a sip of her coffee.

"So you have had anal sex before," Sammy said.

"Well, duh!" Aerie said, giving the other girl a look of mild disdain. "I've had pretty much every kind of sex you can imagine. Heck, I've had guys fuck my armpits before."

"How about the crease behind your knees?" Sammy asked, interested in spite of herself.

Aerie grinned at the Futanari. "Oh yeah, a couple of times."

"Soles of your feet?"

"More times than I can count," Aerie replied. "You would not believe the number of foot fetishists in the universe. Especially when you're talking about cute little feet like mine."

Sammy nodded her agreement. "Yeah, that's true, your feet are pretty cute."

"Wishing you had gotten a footjob from me last night?" Aerie asked.

Aerie had to wait for the answer as Sammy cut off a section off the stack of syrup drenched pancakes and stabbed it with her fork before popping it into her mouth. "Now I wish I had," she finally answered. "So how about the crack of your ass?"

Aerie gave Sammy a look of incredulity. "For fuck's sake, why are you asking questions you already know the answer to? Of course I had guys rub one off in the crack of my ass. Shit, my ass and back have been covered in enough jizz for me to start my own sperm donor clinic."

Drinking her coffee when Aerie related that bit of information to her Sammy began hacking and coughing, the coffee she was drinking suddenly went everywhere but where it was supposed to. A concerned waitress stopped by the booth. "Are you alright, Ma'am?"

"Just fine, Miss," Sammy answered when she finally stopped coughing. "Just swallowed down the wrong pipe is all." Coffee dripped down her chin and droplets of coffee covered the table. "Could use a napkin though." After the waitress brought the requested napkin Sammy wiped her chin and cleaned the table.

"You know, for a Spacer who is ex-military you sure have led a sheltered life," Aerie said. "It's like you never even heard of frottage before."

"Not sheltered, just isolated," Sammy said. "Amazingly enough, there's not much demand in the wider Imperium for chicks-with-dicks as sexual partners. Once you leave Futanari the chances of finding someone into hermaphrodites quickly approaches zero. So my chances of obtaining a well-rounded sexual education is pretty small."

Aerie dismissed Sammy's assertion out of hand. "Pffft. You just weren't looking hard enough."

"Hey, I look plenty hard," Sammy said. Her cheeks colored when she realized the double entendre she had accidentally let slip.

Aerie snickered as Sammy's sudden discomfiture. "Bullshit. You don't look at all. If you were the type that actually looked for someone I wouldn't have found you at that shitty bar for losers and oldfarts. Instead you would have been at a nightclub trying to pick someone up."

"Nightclubs just aren't my thing," Sammy mumbled.

"Exactly my point!" Aerie replied. "Sammy, your problem is that you have no idea how hot you are. Sure, chicks-with-dicks aren't for everyone, they're not even for most people, but I can tell you that it's a lot more than zero. If you really tried you could get laid in every city on every planet in the galaxy."

"Maybe I just don't want to try that hard," Sammy said.

Aerie nodded. "Well that's true enough. So you have no one to blame but yourself when you crawl into an empty bed at night."

"Yeah, I get, I get it," Sammy said as she poked her fork into back into the pancakes on her plate. "Look, I appreciate the concern but I really don't need you trying to 'fix' me." She glanced at the clock on the wall. "Don't have time for it anyway. I need to be going in the next half hour."

"Well, I'm done anyway," Aerie said as she pushed her plate away from her.

Sammy looked at the plate. It still had half a waffle and several links of sausage. "Hey, eat your food! There are starving children on Gelboria who can only wish they could have your left-overs."

"Is that even a real planet?" Aerie asked.

"No, I just made it up," Sammy admitted.

"Well then, the imaginary starving children on your imaginary planet can eat imaginary food," Aerie said, "but I'm finished here."


Sammy paid the bill after leaving a tip on the table and then met Aerie who was standing outside by diner's entrance. "You know, I could have paid the bill," Aerie said. "It was more than enough for you to pay for the hotel room last night."

"Yup, well I wanted to pay," Sammy said. "I had a great time so I guess this is my way of thanking you."

"You're welcome, but seriously, you don't need to thank me," Aerie replied. "I had a great time too. I'd be more than happy to do this again sometime if we ever happen to run into each other again."

"Ah, speaking of that, would you like to exchange contact information?" Sammy asked, giving the Pixie a hopeful look.

"Umm, well ... not really," Aerie answered. "I would prefer we just leave it up to Fate to bring us together again. What we had was too magical to mess up with trying to force a relationship. Besides, you travel all over the galaxy. We would hardly be able to meet anyway."

Sammy let her disappointment show for a brief moment before smoothing her face into a bland smile. "Yeah, that's true. So we'll let Fate control our destiny. But you have to admit that the odds are we'll never see each other again. That being the case I don't suppose you let me take a photo of us together? To remember you by."

Aerie gave Sammy a winning smile. "Sure, a photo sounds great! Where? Right here in front of the diner?"

"No, there's a park down the street behind the hotel," Sammy said as she pointed down the street in the direction of the hotel. "There's a fountain there as well as a few statues. Of Venus or Aphrodite I guess."

"How about Hermaphrodite?" Aerie laughed.

"Actually it's Hermaphroditus," Sammy told her.

Aerie shrugged and threw up her hands. "Can't say I know much about ancient Earth mythology. Don't know a whole lot about ancient Pengoran mythology for that matter."

"But you do know a whole lot about fucking and sucking," Sammy quipped.

"Speaking of that, if I had thought about it we could have taken some photos of us naked or even of us fucking," Aerie said. "Talk about worthwhile mementos!"

Sammy came to an instant halt as if she had just run into an invisible concrete wall. "Shit, why didn't I think of that!"


Sammy stood in front of the small single story office building and looked at her phone. Ten minutes before two, she had arrived in plenty of time. She glanced up at the sign proclaiming "Specialty Cargo Limited" before opening the door and stepping inside where she was greeted with a cheerful, "Hello, how may I help you?"

"I'm Sammy Lightyear," she told the receptionist who sitting behind a desk. "I'm here to make a two P.M. pickup. My agent should have sent you all my information."

Besides the desk the blonde receptionist was sitting at there two more desks in the office. Both of which were empty. The receptionist herself looked like a typical Earther in her mid-forties. "Ah yes, we were expecting you. All you need to do is sign the shipping contract and fill out a few forms. Then we can introduce you to your "cargo". She's eager to get going."

"She?" Sammy said, clearly confused. "Is the cargo an animal? Some sort of pet perhaps?"

"Well, you'll probably think of her as animal eventually," the blonde receptionist said with a laugh.

Sammy was about to ask the blonde what she meant when she heard a voice from behind her. "That joke wasn't funny the first time you told it, Vera."

Sammy spun around. Standing before her was none other than the pink haired Pixie she had bid farewell too only two hours previously.

"Well, hello, Sammy," Aerie said with a grin. "Long time, no see."

"What the hell are you doing here?" Sammy asked, stunned to see the smaller girl.

"Can't you tell?" Aerie said. "I'm your cargo to Palisadae."

The dark haired Futanari was dumbfounded. "You? But I'm supposed to be transporting cargo."

"Who says a passenger can't qualify as cargo as well?" Aerie replied. "The most valuable and delicate cargo there is."

"So last night..."

"Was no accident," Aerie said, picking up on Sammy's train of thought. "What a run around you gave me too. I checked all the nightclubs in the area before thinking to check all the seedy shabby bars."

"But why," Sammy asked. " I don't get it."

"Because I'm paying ten grand," Aerie answered. "I wanted to make sure that I was going to taking a trip with someone I could get along with." She turned to the blonde receptionist. "And do we ever get along! She's hung like a horse! I'm still feeling a little bow-legged after last night."

The receptionist was not amused. "Miss Toralon, I really do not need to know about whatever it is you got up to with Miss Lightyear last night.

Sammy ignored the receptionist. "Wait, so you're actually filthy rich?"

"Well, I'm filthy all right," Aerie said, "but it has nothing to do with money. But to answer your question. Yes, I'm wealthy. Or rather my family is. I just get money from dear old Mom and Dad. I'm just a spoiled brat. Just ask my parents, they'll tell you all about it. At length."

"So last night-"

Aerie interrupted her. "Look, I don't know why all this is so hard for you to wrap your head around. When your agent submitted your application I decided you looked interesting and decided to check you out for myself. When I went to "use the toilet" I called back here and had Ms. Grendleson here hire you for the job."

"So you knew I was a Futanari right from the beginning," Sammy said.

"Impossible," Ms. Grendleson stated. "That information is confidential. All we have is which planet is registered as your home port-"

"Which is Roma Nuova," Sammy said. "Well, shit. Of course you thought I was an Earther girl, Aerie."

"Are you upset?" Aerie asked.

"Well, I probably should be," Sammy said. "You planned the whole thing out. You were laughing up your sleeve at me the whole time. I feel like I've been used."

Aerie's eyebrows drew down and her eyes narrowed in a frown. "Oh, and I suppose last night you weren't using me as a cocksleeve to get that fat Futa cock of yours off? I mean, I thought I did a pretty job of draining those big ol' balls of yours. Seems like we were mutually using each other."

Sammy nodded. "True. I'm looking a gift horse in the mouth here." She sat down in one of the chairs in front of the receptionist's desk. "So, where is that paperwork I need to sign."


Sammy whistled as she looked around the small warehouse. "Holy shit! All this is your luggage?" Stacked from floor to ceiling were crates, boxes, footlockers and several massive steel cargo pods. "Guess I'm going to be earning those ten thousand Imperials after all. It's gonna take at least three trips with the cargo shuttle to get all this loaded onto the Invisible Sun."

Aerie gave Sammy an apologetic grin. "I've been on a shopping spree. First there was jewelery on Tiara; found some really nice diamond pieces. Then mink coats on Fursonia; I've been told that black is the new black. And then-"

"But you don't wear diamonds or fur," Sammy objected. "Do you?"

"Shit no. Tacky as hell," the Pixie said. "But what if someday I change my mind? I need to be prepared. As I was saying; and then I bought ski equipment on Hoth-"

Sammy interrupted the pink haired girl again. "You ski?"

"Of course not," Aerie answered. "Way too damn dangerous. You think I want to risk a broken neck?"

"So let me see if I understand this correctly," Sammy said. "You have been traveling around the galaxy on a shopping spree buying things you won't actually use."

"Well, of course," Aerie replied. "If I was going to limit myself to buying only things I'm going to use I'd have a cargo bin full of dildos and strap-ons and twenty crates of booze and that's it."

Sammy looked around the warehouse again. "I'm guessing in all this pile there is indeed a cargo bin of dildos and strap-ons and twenty crates of booze."

"Well, duh!"


Sammy had just finished loading the first load of cargo into the cargo shuttle when she noticed a pair of females coming out of the Specialty Cargo Limited offices and approaching them from across the shuttlepad that connected the office building to the small warehouse. "Looks like we have company," she said to Aerie who was leaning against the cargo shuttle with a bottle in her hand, having liberated a single bottle of bourbon from one of the crates.

Aerie peered at the pair approaching them, shading her eyes with one hand. "Son of a bitch! How'd he manage to find me?"

"He?" Sammy said as she looked the pair over. One was a very short blonde who looked even younger than Aerie with long curly hair tied up with pink bows into pigtails. She was wearing a short extremely pink dress with white lace that ended halfway down her thighs along with gleaming pink Mary Janes and white knee-high socks. She was enthusiastically and vigorously waving her hand at Aerie and Sammy. Her taller partner was wearing a heavier long blue dress with white piping, a pair of perfect feet clad in thong sandals peeking out from under the hem of her dress.

"My little brother of course," Aerie said, glaring daggers at the pair approaching them.

Sammy looked around but the only people in sight were the blonde and the brunette. "Your brother? I don't see anyone." She tried looking to see if perhaps anyone was behind the pair approaching them. "Your eyes must better than mine because I don't see who you're talking about."

"Right there!" Aerie snarled, pointing at the pair.

"What, the brunette?"

"What, are you frigging blind?" Aerie snarled in contempt. "My fairy little brother in that fucking pink frilly thing!"

Sammy gave Aerie a look of doubt. "You have to be kidding me. Nevermind being the girliest looking boy I have ever seen, that blonde is the girliest looking girl I have ever seen. You look more like a boy than this person you claim is your brother."

But all doubts were quickly shattered when the blonde shouted out, "Hey, Sis, I finally found you!" The blonde broke into a run that ended with her wrapping her arms around Aerie.

"Yeah, hello, Edwin," she said, her tone positively frosty.

The blonde withdrew from the pink haired Pixie, wrinkling her nose in distaste. "You know how I hate that name."

"So it's true, you really are Aerie's brother?" Sammy asked the blonde.

She turned to Sammy and gave her a beautiful smile. "Hello, I'm Syrie. And I prefer to think of myself as Aerie's sibling." She held out a hand to the Futanari. "I'm very pleased to meet you."

As Sammy took Syrie's hand she couldn't help but notice her, or rather his, beautiful large brown eyes which contrasted with his blonde hair. Moreover, he was actually prettier than his sister with a perfectly delicate little nose that had just the slightest hint of an upturn and small mouth framed by a pair of lips that looked very soft and very kissable. She looked down at her hand which was still holding his. "Oh sorry," she said, her cheeks coloring as she let go of his hand and yanked hers away as if she had been burnt.

Syrie giggled, putting a hand in front of his mouth. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss... ?"

"Sammy!" the Futanari said loudly to her own embarrassment. "My name is Sammy."

"Please tell me you two aren't going to start fucking right here and now," Aerie said, her voice think with disgust.

"Oh please, Sis," Syrie said. "You know I'm not really into girls."

"Yeah, well Miss Sammy isn't any regular girl," Aerie replied. "She happens to be Futanari. Which means she has bigger cock than you do. A lot bigger."

"I see," Syrie said, licking his lips and glancing down at Sammy's crotch. "Well, Miss Sammy, I should introduce you to my friend, Verdandi."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.