The Expedient Path - Cover

The Expedient Path

Copyright© 2011 by Pervect

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - There is only one law in Katapesh: “Do as you will, but do not interfere with trade.” We were a sorry looking bunch of desperate mercenaries, and if my suspicions were correct, our would-be employer would have us break the law. Unless, of course, we chose to blaze our own path.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   Violence  

I was eager and rampant, pressing my erection against Kallistae and lifting her effortlessly, stopping to nibble on lips and bare, inviting throat before engaging her whole mouth again. I didn't move onwards until her rigid body relaxed and she leaned against me, wrapping her legs around my waist, and kissed back. Leaving just one hand to support her bottom, very deliberately placing the fingers beneath her asscrack, where they would put pressure upon her sex, I circled her throat with the other, closing fingers momentarily to halt her breathing, a dominance display followed by my tongue sliding into her mouth, exploring and dueling with hers, as I raised an arm to slide fingers roundst her long, pointed ears, a very sensitive place for an elfmaid. When she moaned into my mouth and wriggled against me, kittenish and loose after a frozen moment when my hand choked her, I was quite sure that I had her. My balls were aching, but I held on against my rising passion. Ravish her I would, but not utterly and completely - I needed her capable of walking and fighting at my side on the morrow. I very much regretted the need for control.

Pulling back, breaking through the resistance of her legs with very little effort, I placed her back upon her own feet, and told her, "Undress."

I looked down at her avidly, running one hand down my cock, spreading wetness from the slit along the shaft, waiting until she finally looked away from it and started fumbling with her clothes. Kallistae was uncharacteristically clumsy, unclasping armor before remember to unclip and remove her cloak, then her belt, her pale skin blushing beneath the heat of my gaze as more of it came into view. She almost fumbled with her boots, finally drawing up and tossing aside the silk slip that came to the top of her thighs, baring it all.

"Beautiful," I whispered at the sight, and she sighed at the compliment, hand drawing hesitantly closer to my cock.

For all her waifish slenderness, the elfmaid was definitely female, with flared hips and a perfect pair of small round breasts that would fit nicely in my hand. Her midnight black hair made for an incredible contrast against the whiteness of her skin, with almond-shaped pools of violet light for eyes and long pointed ears providing an alien otherness that made the occasion even more special.

As her hand closed on my shaft and she whispered, "So warm! So big!", I flicked both of her engorged nipples, watching them stiffen.

"Stand still," I ordered her, moving her arms to her side, and began examining her with my fingers. I'd known what to do before I received my first pleasure slave, having read the accounts - complete with meticulous drawings - of an ancient Keleshite who had trained pleasure-slaves for the harems of the imperial court. How to build their desire, how to shape their cravings, how to keep them wet and wanton. The manuscript was much thumbed, and most comprehensive. It was gone now, burned with the rest of my former master's library - a great loss indeed. The treatise's author had made special mention of human, elven, half-elven, genie, genasi and halfling females - favoring the last, for their tightness and submissive smallness. Too small for my taste. My original fumbling attempts with women prior to my peruse of the manuscript had proven woefully maladroit, clumsy and inadequate at best - with the change so dramatic, I'd adopted its precepts completely. For all that women blamed men for being controlled by our lusts, it taught that women are the ones controlled by their passions and pleasures, and all desire strength and mastery from their mates. The means of establishing adoration and control were surprisingly straightforward.

It started at her temples, down to her cheeks, beneath her chin and sliding up along her ears and then back down, the examination. The shape of her nose, her upper lip, the skin so pleasantly smooth, pulling her jaw down to examine her mouth, tongue, teeth - white and straight, none missing. The neck, along shoulders and back through the collarbones, circling down between her breasts and back up to her arms. Testing the tautness of skin and muscle tone of arms and chest, hefting small breasts and drawing circles with the thumbs, teasingly close to her nubs.

Her breath was audible now, her arms twitching with the need to move, belly taut and indrawn, nipples as hard as my throbbing erection.

"No," I said with quiet authority as I caught her arms, keeping them from touching, exploring, quenching her need. "I'll show you what pleasure means, but it requires anticipation," I moved her hands, clasping them together behind her neck, which brought her very firm breasts even higher, emphasizing them delightfully. "It needs to be built up, stoked," I ran a nail down from the silken hollow of her throat, between her breasts and down her quivering stomach to her pubes, lifting away a hair's breadth-touch from the top of her slit. "Be still and learn to burn," I whispered in her ear, licking its tip to the sound of her anguished moan.

The white plain of her stomach was soft and firm, firmer than the spongy flesh of her breasts. I took my time, biting my lower lip hard to focus on using just the right amount of strength behind each digit and the trail it was to trace, rather than my own need. It was a contest of needs I was determined to win. She was close to the breaking point, I knew, trembling and moaning continuously.

A firm grip parted her knees, and I sat down on the carpet, hands slowly rising from her dainty feet, fingers sliding between toes, to ankles and the muscles of shin, and eventually thigh. The thighs broke her, knees trembling as the questing fingers approached her sex, and she begged, gasping out "Please!" repeatedly, fists clenched tightly, nails digging into palms.

Abruptly, roughly, I caught her and rose to my own feet, laying her back down upon the bed, bending her legs fully, leaving her bottom at the edge, her thin glistening slit, engorged pussy lips and tiny rosebud fully visible and exposed, vulnerable. I reached up and caught her hands, closing her clutching fingers about her legs, to hold them in place.

She was too close, and the yearning had left her almost mindless - I'd seen it before. Gathering some of the abundant moisture, I fit one thick finger inside the clasping tightness of her hot pussy, penetrating deep enough to put pressure from beneath on her special spot, tonguing it from above forcefully as I pushed another finger past the the clenching muscle ring of her anus, ass-fucking her with one finger as I abused the center of her pleasure with tongue above and finger below.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.