A Train Ride to - Love - Cover

A Train Ride to - Love

Copyright© 2011 by angie65

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Sam and Sarah first meet on a train journey, the attraction is instant and mutual, but Sam thinks that Sarah is too young and inexperienced, and so is determined to keep her at arm’s length. Sarah KNOWS that Sam is the guy for her, so can she convince him that she's the girl for him?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   White Couple  

(Secrets needing to be kept)

"I can't make it on Thursday."

"Oh! But why?" Sarah asked clearly disappointed.

"I have to go away tomorrow and am not likely to be back until - Monday I would think." Sam kept his tone even despite the fact that he was seething. He had gone into work this morning full of enthusiasm, his night with Sarah, adding new life to him. Five minutes in Robert's office and he was spitting nails and seriously considering resigning his position.

"I know you don't wish to make this trip Sam; but it is for the good of the firm, and we all must make sacrifices." Robert Conrad had been at his most pompous, as he had stamped all over Sam's objections and refusals.

In the end, Sam knew that if he wished to continue to working for this practice then he would have to comply. He brushed his hand through his hair and sighed as he threw himself down on his sofa. It was just after nine thirty and he had been dreading making this promised telephone call. He knew that he was going to disappoint Sarah and he hated having to do it.

"When do you have to leave?" Sarah asked softly.

"Three thirty in the morning."

"Oh." Again disappointment oozed down the line.

"I'm sorry Sarah." Sam finally let out the anger he was trying to keep in check. "I did everything I could to avoid going on this trip; but I got over ruled on it, and I've got no choice."

"Oh Sam!" Sarah exclaimed, "I'm not angry just disappointed. We've all got commitments that we have to fulfil. I've got to go home myself at the weekend we've got a family do and I need to be there."

"So you were going away for the weekend then?" Sam accused. "When were you going to tell me that exactly?"

Sarah was silent for a moment and then she spoke a little hesitantly. "We hadn't got beyond Thursday. I was going to tell you then and ask you to come with me."

"And when I said no," he asked tartly, "would you have stayed here with me or gone any way?"

She was silent again for a long moment and then a little annoyed she asked; "It's my sister's engagement. Why wouldn't you want to come?"

"Honey, I don't do families!" Sam responded nastily.

She was silent again and when she next spoke her voice was full of regret. "That's a real shame Sam because with me, family is just about all you get." She gave a sigh and continued sadly, "I guess that there's no point in our carrying on with each other. It was nice while it lasted Sam but could you please just stay away from me."

She was silent for a moment before saying softly, "goodbye Sam." And the line went dead.

Sam sat stunned for several minutes. No coaxing or arguing. No begging or pleading. Just, 'get stuffed and goodbye'. He had never been dismissed so thoroughly before and it totally floored him. He sat there clenching and unclenching his fists. What was it about people today that they all thought that they could just walk all over him? He dialled her number and waited for her to pick up.

"Yes?"

"Did you just dump me?" he asked through gritted teeth.

"No ... we just - broke up - I think," she stated calmly.

"Why?"

"Different life styles." He could picture her shrugging her shoulders as she said this.

"Why?" he repeated, "because I don't like dealing with extended families?"

"Where does that leave me though? Were you really expecting me to disappoint my sister; in favour of a dirty weekend with you?"

Sam sighed, "of course not – I'm sorry again Sarah I was venting and I took it out on you."

"It is going to be a future problem though – isn't it?" she asked.

"Only if you make it one," he countered.

"So you wouldn't want me to meet your family either?"

"I didn't say that ... we hadn't got that far ... had we?" Sam was rapidly getting confused.

"It's just family Sam. Not shotgun weddings and commitments down your throat," she told him a little impatiently.

"How many of your siblings are married again?" Sam demanded sarcastically.

"Pretty much all - but that was their choice not mine ... besides," she argued, "aren't both of your brothers married?"

"That's got nothing to do with me!" Sam spoke without thinking.

"That's my point exactly!" Sarah exclaimed triumphantly.

"Ok, ok you win." Sam conceded. "I'm being ridiculous and unreasonable again."

"That's ok I still love you," Sarah soothed and could have bitten off her tongue.

Silence; followed by a strangled; "could you not joke about things like that please?"

She gave a sigh. "Look Sam, I hope you have a safe and successful trip. Why don't you just give me a call when you get back?"

For the second time that night, she hung up on him.


Sam phoned Sarah again on Thursday, the night he should have been with her.

"How are you?"

"Missing you." she told him simply.

"We should have been together tonight," he reminded her.

"Yes. Where are you?"

"Paris. It's been a nightmare but I'm almost finished."

"When are you coming home? Do you know yet?"

The way she said home gave Sam butterflies.

"Hopefully on Saturday; where will you be?"

"I'll be going back home on Friday afternoon the same as always."

"Don't come on to any strange men on that train," he warned her, only half joking.

Sarah laughed and Sam's world exploded. "As if I would," she teased.

"No matter what Sarah, I promise you that I'll be with you by Saturday." Sam vowed.

"I'll be waiting Sam." She promised.

"Will you?" his voice dropped seductively. "What will you wear? Will it be something sexy? I want you to lie on your bed and be ready for me."

"Oh Sam!" He knew that he was turning her on and the heat rushed through him.

"Lie on your bed for me now Sarah," he ordered softly.

He heard her moving and then; "I am there Sam."

"I love your breasts Sarah. I'll want to touch them," he told her, "touch them for me." He groaned softly. "Stroke your nipple and make it hard for me."

She moaned at him and Sam nearly dropped the phone.

"Oh Sam!" she gasped.

Sam sat telling her what he would do to her when they next met. Occasionally he would tell her to touch herself and she would moan and gasp at him.

By the time that he hung up the phone Sam was trembling. The idea of another cold shower was unbearable. He staggered through to his bedroom and slammed the door.


Friday dawned clear and bright, and Sarah worked through her morning, anxious to pack up for the weekend; and go home to wait for Sam.

Beyond the odd sly remark and a little teasing, Maggie had been remarkably restrained, in her comments about Sarah's night out with Sam. Her friend had been well aware that she had not returned home that night but had managed not to interfere. Sarah suspected that Maggie had something on her mind but, if she was not prepared to confide, then she could hardly expect her friend to either.


She hugged Maggie before she left her for the weekend and made her lonely trip back.

She arrived at her little home to find her sister Jenny sat on her doorstep.

"What's wrong?" she instantly demanded.

"Nothing! Nothing." Her sister laughed awkwardly. "I got here a couple of minutes ago and knew you would be back any sec. I just wanted to make sure you haven't forgotten about tomorrow night."

"God Jen you frightened the life out of me! For a minute there I thought something awful might have happened." She held her hand to her heart and took a deep calming breath.

"Have you got time for a coffee and a chat?" her sister asked her.

"I've always got time for that." Sarah grinned as she unlocked her little house. "Where's Keith tonight?"

They went into her kitchen and Sarah put the kettle on to boil.

"He's working late. I thought I'd cook us something nice for supper," her sister told her with a little smile.

"I wish I could cook." Sarah sighed; it was something she had never managed to get the hang of and so she barely even bothered trying anymore.

Jenny laughed. "I wish I could do some of the things you do on a computer," her sister told her. "But I can't and you can't so there, in the end it's all fair."

Sarah laughed and they sat chatting animatedly for the next hour or so.

Sarah stood up and moved over to the sink washing out the cup and a couple of plates that had been left standing all week. She filled the bowl with warm soapy water and decided to wash out all her pots and pans.

"Jen, can you just get all those plates and dishes out that cupboard for me, so that I can wash them."

Jenny laughed. "If you're cleaning out your cupboard, then I think I'll leave you in peace, otherwise you'll just rope me in to help." She stacked the plates on the side next to the sink and kissed Sarah on the cheek.

"Count on it." Sarah laughed back. "Do you mind letting yourself out?"

"No problem," Jenny grinned. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"See yah."

Sam stopped his car outside Sarah's house and climbed out. As he walked down her garden path the front door opened; and a girl a little bit smaller than Sarah walked out. She had dark hair but her eyes were the same blue as Sarah's and when she grinned up at him, he just knew that she was one of the sisters.

"You must be Sam?" she asked mischievously. "She's not expecting you until tomorrow. She just told me."

"I am Sam and I am early," Sam told her.

"I'm Jenny, Sarah's sister - you know." She grinned again, playfully and put her hand to her lips. "She's in the kitchen; why don't you go in and say hello?"

Sam grinned wickedly. "I think that's a very good idea," he told her.

Jenny moved to walk past him. "Oh by the way," she said holding her hand up to halt him, "it's my engagement party tomorrow night. You will be coming with Sarah; won't you?"

Sam stopped and looked down at Sarah's sister. "I'll be there," he promised solemnly.

"Oh good!" She walked past and with a wave of her hand, disappeared around the corner.

He entered Sarah's house and quietly locked the front door. He could hear Sarah humming to herself in the kitchen and moved to the door. She stood at the kitchen sink with her back to him. She was wearing a pink tee shirt and a pretty flowing skirt that swirled softly around her knees.

Sam moved up behind her and put his arms around her waist.

"Your sister told me to come in and say hello," he whispered into her ear.

Sarah jumped a mile and put her hand to her heart.

"Sam!" she gasped. "You frightened me."

She moved to turn around but Sam held her tight.

"No!" he growled softly, "I've been dreaming about this all week. Stay where you are. Keep doing what you're doing." He nuzzled on her neck and his hand moved up to cup her breasts. Sarah kept her hands in the soapy water and leaned back against him, her eyes closing as he pulled her tee shirt up so that he could touch her naked breasts.

His finger and thumb pinched her nipple hard and she whimpered softly.

Sam's other hand went down as he lifted the hem of her skirt, and his hand slipped inside the front of her panties, his fingers probing and rubbing her gently.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.