A Train Ride to - Love - Cover

A Train Ride to - Love

Copyright© 2011 by angie65

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sam and Sarah first meet on a train journey, the attraction is instant and mutual, but Sam thinks that Sarah is too young and inexperienced, and so is determined to keep her at arm’s length. Sarah KNOWS that Sam is the guy for her, so can she convince him that she's the girl for him?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   White Couple  

(A meeting on a train)

Hell!

"That train wasn't supposed to leave for another ten minutes"

"I think sir; that you'll find that was the 'five to train' which is running a bit late and I'm afraid that the 'ten past train' is also running a bit late so you might as well sit down and make yourself comfortable."

"Oh well if that's the case I think I'll go and get myself a coffee and a sandwich."

The female voice behind him caused Sam to spin around in surprise to find himself staring down into the face of one of the prettiest young women that he'd ever seen!

She grinned at him cheerfully before turning her back on him and walking away with the girl she had been talking to.

Sam looked back at the rail employee who was waiting patiently for the string of complaints that he had been listening to all day.

"How late?"

The man glanced at his watch. "About twenty minutes now sir"

He ran he fingers through his dark hair before turning abruptly and striding after the two girls.

When he reached the cafe they had entered, he could not see any sign of them and the queue seemed very long. He was beginning to feel like the world was against him. Those girls had been seconds ahead of him and yet they seemed to have missed this line of people. He joined the queue, helped himself to pre-packed sandwiches, and at the till requested a coffee to take away. Just as he was receiving his change, a voice over the loudspeaker could be heard.

"The ten past three to Derbyshire is now in the station, please could all passengers make their way to platform six immediately."

Sam grabbed his very late lunch and strode over to the train. He climbed aboard and entered the first carriage he came to.

The girl was sitting there munching away on her own sandwiches with a drink sitting on the small table by the window. He made his way over and taking the seat opposite her, he put his own cup on the table.

Opening his sandwiches, he took a huge bite and sighed contentedly.

"No dinner either?" the girl asked cheerfully between gulps of food.

"No."

The sounds of the doors being slammed shut could be heard; and then a few moments later the train lurched into motion. Food all gone the girl picked up her cup and took a grateful sip of her coffee.

Sam began to feel annoyed by this girl, and the fact that he could not seem stop watching her.

She glanced up to find him frowning at her and she blushed uncomfortably.

"I'm sorry have I done something to offend you?" she asked bravely.

He gave another irritable sigh. "No just thinking of the bad day that I've just had."

"Ah!" soft and sympathetic, and full of understanding; and then she started to rummage around in her oversized bag.

She dug out an old moth eaten paperback and curling her feet up under her, she began to read.

Sam glanced down at the floor to see her discarded shoes, they looked tiny almost childlike, if they had not been so ridiculously high; pale blue stilettos that matched the knee length flowing summer dress she wore. She wore her blond hair scooped up with a clip so that it was difficult to tell how long it was. He wondered if it was natural or from a bottle and began to imagine ways of finding out. His body responded accordingly and he shifted uncomfortably.

He moved the brief case he had with him onto his lap, and opened it up so that the girl was now out of sight. He picked out the papers he had bought with him to read on this train and slammed the lid down on his case.

She was staring at him! The colour rose once more into her cheeks as he raised his eyebrows mockingly.

"Is there a problem?" he asked.

She swallowed and the colour faded.

"Sorry I was miles away and didn't mean to stare."

"Penny for them?"

She laughed and her blue eyes flashed merrily. Sam felt his breath catch; she really was lovely!

"Even with change they're so not worth it!" she responded cheerfully.

She bent her head over her book once more and seemed to lose herself in it.

Sam was not fooled - not for a minute, she was as much aware of him as he was of her.

He put his head back against the headrest and watched her. Sure enough, the colour began to enter her cheeks again.

She glanced up at him and raised her brow questioningly.

"Sorry I was miles away and didn't mean to stare," he lied

She grunted softly the only sigh of her disbelieve, and returned her attention to her book.

He continued to watch her. She resolutely ignored him.

Finally she threw her book down, looked across at him, and stuck her hand out.

"Hello there my name is Sarah Chester it's so nice to meet you."

He leaned forward and placed his hand in hers.

"Sam, it's nice to meet you too."

Her hand was soft and small and very feminine and another bolt of awareness shot through him.

Her eyes flashed briefly and Sam realised she was responding to the contact of him.

He released her hand and moved his case and papers to the seat next to him.

"So Sarah, do you come here often?"

She laughed. "Every Friday at the same time, without fail ... You?"

"No ... Only when it's unavoidable ... I prefer to drive myself given the choice but that was impossible today."

"Oh? Why was that?"

"My car was rear ended this morning and it's in the garage now, there was no time to organise a hire car."

"Ah!" Again soft and sympathetic and another bolt of electricity shot through him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.