Misfits - Cover

Misfits

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 15

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A teenage boy and his nymphomaniac girlfriend struggle with the ups and downs of being little more than sexual toys for the amusement of others. Luckily, their lives take an unexpected turn for the better when they crash into an alien spaceship.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Spitting   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Teacher/Student  

"I don't know, Billy..." Trista smacked her lips around the tart flavor of estrus fruit pickled in bull semen. The rare delicacy from the ringworld of Kryslys-V was an acquired taste perhaps, but doubtless my daughter had enjoyed the dish previously.

"You don't know if you like it?" I dipped her spoon into the milky bowl. "You swallowed too quickly, I think. You have to savor each bite ... Open wide..."

She teased me with her dark eyes, opening her mouth and extending her tongue. I let Trista close her lips against the silver before pulling the spoon clean between them.

"There..." I nodded. "Chew slowly this time."

"Ah mmmm!" she replied, smiling around the grape-like ovum as she bit into it and then giggled, covering her mouth with her napkin as juice spurted down her chin.

"You like it, don't you?" I teased her with a smile. "See? I knew you would. Here ... Some sauce to wash it down..."

I gave her a spoonful of semen, rich and creamy and rather salty as I recalled from a previous host, but it's said that no two servings are exactly alike. A pleasure intended for women, the effects were already noticeable as Trista's cheeks flushed and tiny beads of perspiration appeared on her skin. Like caviar for the libido, pickled estrus fruit was a decadent dish requested with a deliberation that my daughter's prepubescent mind couldn't imagine.

"I like it," she agreed with a giggle, fanning her fingers in front of her face and looking around the terrace.

"Are you warm, my dear?"

"It's hot here," she replied, opening her mouth and lifting her eyebrows playfully as I fed her another morsel.

"Let's fix this and see if we can't ... There ... That's better, right?" I loosened the sapphire clasp of her golden robe and it immediately fell into her lap.

"Hmmm..." Trista agreed, nodding as she chewed thoughtfully, savoring the juicy zygote as I'd suggested.

The ovum had been fertilized immediately in the pickling process, but without achieving cellular mitosis. I wasn't any sort of biologist, of course, but I'd made a point of learning such trivia over the years. I never knew enough to be dangerous, but merely entertaining in the company of inquisitive young women, which may be the same thing in the opinion of some.

Trista was such a woman, to be sure. She possessed the body of a full grown woman, mature and beautiful, and blessed with the mind of an eight-year-old child. Everything was a mystery. Everything was a game. Nobody had told her about sex, not a word of it, and the girl didn't even possess the vulgar vocabulary to understand the things I wanted to do with her.

"You must eat it all," I whispered, sitting close beside her as we overlooked the great Cephean sea beneath us.

The terrace was small and private, flowering plants guarded our backs and after dismissing the boy who had served us, we were quite alone. Trista's raven hair fell loose around her shoulders, dancing in the constant breeze. She looked so lovely as I began to stroke her breasts in gentle, friendly fashion. While my other hand played the spoon, I petted the girl, sliding my fingers along sublime curves until I felt her swollen nipple. I teased that nub of ruddy flesh and made her shiver with a smile, showing me her spermy tongue as she looked down.

"Like this..." I dipped the spoon in her bowl, collecting semen and bringing it carefully to her breast.

"Oh!" Trista widened her eyes as I applied a warm glaze onto and around her nipple.

"See if you can lick it off," I told her. "I bet you can't."

"I bet I can!" she retorted with a giggle.

I sat back, watching the girl pinch her full tit between her thumb and fingers, pulling it upward as she tucked her chin into her neck. Trista had a gorgeous body, a gift from her mother, and her large breasts were nothing if not proud and firm. The tip of her tongue flicked across her nipple once ... twice ... and then with a soft grunt of effort, she managed to take it between her cherry lips for just a heartbeat.

"See!" Trista laughed and clapped her hands.

"Let me try," I said, bending my mouth to her clean right breast.

"Billy!" she gasped, holding her arms away from her body as she sat there.

"Mmmmm ... You taste good!"

"You didn't even get any!"

"I got some of you," I said, refilling her spoon from the bowl. "Another bite. You really like it, huh?"

"Uh-hmmm!" she agreed happily as I went back to stroking her breasts.

"You're such a pretty girl," I told her truthfully. "If you're not careful, I'm gonna fall in love with you."

"Ummm ... Ulp!" Trista swallowed hard and grinned at me. "I love you already."

"You do?" I rolled my eyes and dipped the spoon again. "I don't believe you."

"I do! You're really nice."

"Yeah, but ... Open..." I fed her another mouthful of semen and a large, juicy ovum. "Probably you're just teasing me."

"Uh-uh!" Trista shook her head. "Ah umm ewww!"

"I love you too," I said, smiling as she chewed happily. "Do you know what boys and girls do when they're in love?"

"Mmmm-ummm..." She shook her head with a curious look.

"They make a baby," I told her as she swallowed. "Do you know about that?"

"No." she replied. "How do they do that?"

"Well, first they have to kiss a lot," I explained. "And then the daddy puts his cock in the mommy's cunt."

"He does? Why?" Trista had no idea what I was talking about, but she wanted to pretend.

"He has to fuck her," I said with a shrug. "But a pretty girl like you probably knows all about fucking. Right?"

"Uh ... I think so, but ... What's fucking?"

"It's where babies come from!" I laughed at her. "I told you that ... One more egg, a big one, open wide..."

"Yeah, but ... Umph!" I pushed the spoon into her mouth.

"So, I'm going to make a baby with you," I told her. "Okay?"

"Um-hmmm!" Trista nodded, chewing on the ovum quickly because she probably wanted to ask more questions.

"So you stand up and ... Here ... I want you to lick the semen out of the bowl while I fuck you."

"Ummm..." She swallowed thickly. "You do?"

"Yeah," I sighed, already rising from my chair and helping my daughter to her feet. "That's alright, just let your robe fall down. I'm gonna take off my clothes too. See?"

"I feel really hot, Billy." Trista licked her lips and the pickled estrus had thrown her hormones into high gear. "My nipples kinda hurt."

"I know," I said setting my boots aside and unbuttoning my breeches. "How does your cunt feel?"

"My what?"

"Your cunt," I repeated. "Between your legs, where you pee ... Does it feel hot?"

"Yeah," she breathed, standing naked and looking down at her sex. "I think it's kinda wet and, um ... It itches ... Sort of."

"That's good," I said, pulling off my pants and my erection bobbed up and down eagerly. "It means you want to be a mommy."

"I do?" She giggled and stared at my penis. "How come yours is different?"

"This is my cock and it really wants to be a daddy. So I'm going to put it inside your cunt, remember?"

"You're going to fuck me?"

"Uh-huh." I pulled off my tunic. "And since we're going to make a baby, you have to call me Daddy while we do it."

"I do?"

"And I'm going to call you slut, I think."

"What's that mean?"

"It means you like to fuck more than anything else in the world."

"But..." She narrowed her eyes. "What if I don't?"

"You will," I promised. "You're going to like fucking a lot, Trista. I can tell because you're so pretty."

"Okay, um ... Daddy."

"Ha!" I grinned at her. "That's my little slut. Now, bend over ... Stick your ass out for me ... That's it, spread your legs and put your face in the bowl."

"In the bowl?"

"I want you to lick up all that yummy sperm while I fuck your cunt," I told her, pushing the girl down and she was amazing.

I slipped my left hand between her smooth thighs and my daughter had been no virgin, obviously, having been married at least once and in no way backward in her sexuality. The child inside had no knowledge of sex whatsoever. She understood that we were male and female, but not the reasons, not the importance of that distinction. With no concept of right and wrong, or good and bad, my daughter was completely unburdened with social influence or prejudice. So long as her experience was pleasurable, Trista would welcome anything and everything.

"Ohhhh ... That feels ... Good!" she sighed, spreading her legs wide as I played my fingers over and around her clit.

I pushed a finger inside the girl and then another, finding her not quite so small as a father might have expected. Clearly Trista had enjoyed a few cocks in her time and the velvet walls of her vagina surrendered easily as I explored that sweet recess. I found the small ridges and bumps, the uneven channel rich with a texture designed to please and stimulate her lover. I added a third finger and fucked her quickly, pumping my daughter's wanton hole as I pushed her face into the bowl.

"Lick it up, slut," I breathed. "Suck that sperm into your belly, whore."

"Ummm..." she groaned, shivering as the juices poured around my fingers.

Trista's cunt got soaked, her plump labia dripping oily girl goo as they gaped around my fingers. Her knees wobbled and bent as she rolled her hips and fucked herself on my hand. Her empty brain had no idea what was going on, but the woman's body had its own memories and those could never be erased. Her nipples were thick and long, pointing at the tiles as her heavy tits hung low from her chest. Her black hair fell around her face and I couldn't tell if she was drinking the semen or blowing bubbles in it. All I could hear was a wet panting-gurgling-slurping sound and I held her head right where it was.

"That's it, slut," I whispered. "Cum for me, Trista. Show Daddy how good you can cum now."

I jammed my thumb inside her asshole, shoving it rudely past her tight sphincter and keeping my three fingers buried in her cunt. She shuddered and almost fell, her knees turning inward as she tried to clench her thighs against her orgasm. It had been almost too easy bringing the girl off, but that's why women love estrus fruit and Trista would be cumming a lot over the next few hours, with or without my help.

"Let's make that baby now, slut."

"Ohhh ... Daddy!" she gasped, arching her back and lifting her cum covered face high.

"Yeah ... Ugh! Slut! Ugh! You ... Whore!" I gasped the words in time with my thrusting cock as I rammed it deep inside my daughter's greasy hole.

I held her deftly rounded hips, digging my fingers into her skin and pulling the slut against me. Her hot pussy wrapped itself around my dick, hugging my prick with delicious contractions of pleasure. Trista's orgasms came one after another, rushing through the girl like a freight train and I had to reach beneath the girl and grab her tits, squeezing them hard while we fucked. Her magnificent body had turned pink all over, glistening with sweat as she stretched her arms to hold the table. Glasses were overturned and a plate shattered as she swept it away.

"Like that, bitch?" I grunted. "You like getting fucked like a whore, don't you?"

"Ye-esss!" she groaned. "Fuck me, Daddy! Fuh-uhk! Me!"

I pinched and pulled at her tits, not just her turgid nipples, but all of her round, fat flesh. She brought her right knee up as if trying to crawl onto the table, spilling more dishes onto the terrace stones. My balls slapped her attentive clit as Trista balanced on her left leg, her dark hair vulva pulled wide by the new position. I began pulling my cock free of her gaping hole and punching it back into her, making the woman quiver and writhe beneath the sensation.

"Ow! Daddy! That's my ... Ow!"

"That's your ass, bitch!" I laughed breathlessly and I hadn't really intended on fucking her there, at least not yet.

My prick had missed her hole and found her exposed and completely vulnerable anus, stretching her sphincter before I'd even realized it. My cockhead popped into her rectum and seven inches of thick penis followed, stretching her asshole with merciless desire. Fuck! She had a hot little chute and it felt a lot tighter than her pussy. She yelped like a puppy every time I drilled into her bowels, bending her back and staring at me over her shoulder.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.