Pyx 4: Vacation - Cover

Pyx 4: Vacation

Copyright© 2011 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Epilogue

Incest Sex Story: Epilogue - Alex, Pyx, and Vonda go on a trip that spans continents and oceans. What they do and who they meet will change their lives.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Torture   Harem   Oriental Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Cream Pie   Nudism  

It has been just over two years since Theresa moved in, and Pyx still hasn't gotten pregnant. Every month, when she's ovulating, Pyx gets an intensity to her. She tries to get as much of my sperm as possible in her. I told her, a few months ago, that if in a couple of years she still isn't pregnant, I'd go back and get my tubes fully restored. That has mollified her, somewhat.

Alexander Woodward Jr. was born seventeen months ago. The name was my girls' idea. We call him Xander to avoid confusion. He has recently learned to walk, and is now getting into everything.

It turns out that too much leisure time can be maddening. With the management company handling the daily operations of the Arms, I started looking for a new project. I searched for another old building I could renovate and turn around, but could not find one that fit my profile anywhere in the State of Oklahoma or Southern Kansas.

After Xander was born, I started thinking; do I want my son to grow up in an apartment? The answer was "no". So I started searching for a place where I could build a home for my slaves and children. A place where we could have our privacy and my girls could run around nude outside, weather permitting. Six months ago I found that place. It's only ten miles from the city. Tall shrubs could be planted around the perimeter, giving us all the privacy we need.

With all the bureaucracy, it took me four months to get all the permits to purchase the land. Now, I have started planting shrubs and preparing to build.

I have been studying house design, and working on what exactly I want in my house. The land has a large hill in the center. It is not too steep and has a large flat area on top. That is where I will build my house. Under the main floor will be a basement, which is a must around here, with all the tornadoes we get. It will be the family fun area, where we can play video games, watch movies in a home theater, and play games like pool and ping pong. Unknown to everyone but me and my slaves, there will be a second basement underneath the public one. It will be accessible only through an elevator behind a hidden panel in the master bedroom. That basement will be me and my slaves' playroom. It'll be my dungeon, where I can torment and tease my girls without interruption.

Of course, we'll still keep our apartment in the Arms. We still have friends in the building, and I need to keep a presence, as the owner known in the building.

Construction on our new home will start in just a few months.

It turns out that inactivity was also intolerable for Theresa. After a year of pregnancy and child rearing, my ex-nun got the urge to teach again. She still was accredited by the state, so she applied to teach in the Tulsa public school system. Math and Science teachers are always in demand, so they hired her immediately.

While she is working, Auntie Pyx is taking care of Xander. She has quit working at the Flames and is now dedicating all her time to running our home and caring for Xander. She loves him like she was her own. You couldn't find a better nanny.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.