Assassin - Cover

Assassin

Copyright© 2011 by Pescador del Valle

Chapter 28

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Ass, sass and sin. A young assassin does more than befriend people when he tries to get close to his targets. When I assumed my role as Roger Torrent in order to get close to some nasty people who didn't deserve to live I knew I would have a foster-sister. I just didn't appreciate that she would be the resourceful, stubborn type. (See blog regarding Mm content.)

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Day 30, Tuesday continued

I stripped down to my boxers and left a set of clothes folded on one side of the window with Hailey's on the other. My door was snibbed.

"Will we have to run?"

"Not far if we do and that depends if your parents decide they want to bring you back now you've shown how 'ungrateful' you are."

We climbed into bed -- a novel experience for Hailey. We'd "slept" beside and even upon a bed together but never gotten between the sheets with the intention of actually sleeping. We whispered a little, speculating on the "discussions" taking place in Anna's room.

"Will you really come back?"

"For as long as I'm wanted!"

Hailey showed me I was.

Laying against me with her head on my chest, she was ideally situated to make her tongue flicker across my nipple; she was ideally situated to feel the effect it had upon me and to take hold of that effect.

As I grew harder and my breathing turned to gasps she slid down and pulled the waistband over my prick so her lips could surround me. Ragged breathing became staccato-like punctuated expressions of pleasure. Then suddenly nothing.

Hailey stopped and worked her way back up along my body.

"Condom?"

I reached into my drawer, felt inside a pair of socks, and returned with a packet. Hailey took it from me, tore it open with her teeth and rolled it down over me. I wondered how her teachers at the convent-run school would view what she had learned since she'd met me; surprised at least -- I know I was, in a very pleased way.

Hailey simply tucked my boxers under my balls and moved hers to one side. Without further ado we were joined and Hailey ground herself onto me as she knelt astride my hips.

"Tell me. Again!"

"I love you Hailey."

"Why?"

"Why do I love you?"

"Yes."

"Because you were friendly from the first time you saw me; cheeky, happy. Because you talk sensibly; we talk with each other not at each other. Because you could react calmly when Rosalee crashed our date, but you didn't lay down for her."

"That came later."

"Did I mention your sense of humour? You are loving; and adventurous in your love making; caring then and later. You make my heart race faster when I see you, when I hold you."

"They are symptoms not the cause!"

"Because you are argumentative when you're right? Oh, and did I mention you are gorgeous and sexy as hell?"

"That's it?"

"Well I did miss the fact you love me. That actually counts pretty highly too."

"And the sex?"

"That's a result -- not a cause, but I love how this feels."

Hailey had her hands on my chest and was gyrating her hips while squeezing me somehow. She felt me come but paused only long enough to lean forward to kiss me before continuing just as before.

I stayed hard and Hailey soon found just the right spot to take her to her reward. I was worried Brent might start banging the wall; from where I was the mattress seemed awfully noisy. It must have been just my imagination though as Hailey came, and collapsed onto me, without interruption.

We lay together for a little while and then she carefully climbed off of me. I tidied up and, with a few tender kisses, we settled down to really sleep.


I woke to answer my phone. "Three p's have phoned. I took the calls so you weren't bothered. Check out will be six P. We'll call by before. Okay?"

"6P. Thanks, for everything."

"What's up?"

I looked at the clock. Ma and Doug would be getting up in about 45 minutes. Hubby must have thought I might appreciate a little time before then. I did.

"Want a shower?"

"With you?"

"If you like."

"I like."

We grabbed our clothes and quietly stepped between my bedroom and the bathroom. The house was still around us.

Hailey looked at me and then the toilet.

"Oh sorry. I'll be back in a minute."

"Don't worry. What's to see anyway?"

She dropped her underwear and sat down. I moved to the shower stall and turned on the water.

Only to warm it up of course. It wouldn't be to mask my embarrassment! There was a flushing sound and Hailey laughed quietly.

"You're funny you know."

"I guess I'm not used to it."

I got a hug and, deciding that I wouldn't be able to stand the sound of running water, gritted my teeth and lifted the seat.

Hailey watched my face rather than looking down; daring me to quit. I just blushed instead.

"You're sweet as well. I like to see you're human; you seem so self-assured most of the time."

I took her in my arms and walked her backwards into the shower.

"Ooo! And Horny!"

"When you look and feel like this I wouldn't be human if I wasn't horny."

"If I live here do you think Anna and Rosalee and I will be able to share showers?"

"Do you think anyone would really be able to stop you?"

"No, but it would be nice not to have to worry about being told off."

"Oh I think that only happens when you tell Ma and Doug you've been harbouring a teen fugitive in their house without their knowledge or approval."

"They aren't likely to be cross are they?"

"We'll find out soon."

I washed Hailey's hair and she washed mine and I found us two more towels so she could wrap her head while we dried each other.

If having a shower with a beautiful young lady was a good way to start the day, being blown as she kneels in front of you is even better. It was only a quick tease but it felt even better than it had during the night. We dressed again and I got to practise doing a bra up before we slipped out and downstairs.

I put the coffee on and made us toast. By the time Ma showed up our dishes were in the sink and we were sitting at the table chatting.

"Morning Ma."

"Good morning Mrs Jamieson."

"Good morning. I assume there is going to be an explanation?"

"Yes, but it might be best to wait for Doug."

"Then I might as well get his breakfast as well as mine so we can hear it all the sooner."

Doug walked in ten minutes later after she'd stuck her head through their bedroom door and hurried him up without explanation.

"Oh! Good morning."

"Sit down and have your breakfast dear, Roger and Hailey will talk as we eat."

There would be no morning paper with breakfast for Doug but the news I imparted would have made it pale anyway.


I had the most trouble convincing Ma and Doug that I wasn't lying when I said the paperwork to put both Rosalee temporarily in their care would be finalised this afternoon, and legal guardianship would soon follow.

I couldn't say that people had already been to both girls' houses and had spent a couple of hours "investigating" each family. By lunchtime they would be willing to sign responsibility for their purportedly delinquent daughters over to the state and it would be a matter of minutes for a tame judge to rubberstamp their transfer into the Jamieson's care.

At the same time an application would be lodged on the Jamieson's behalf for guardianship of the girls. In a couple of months (further haste would raise too many eyebrows) the girls would become their wards rather than their foster-daughters. I pointed out that this was subject to their okay and they weren't to feel railroaded into accepting the situation.

I asked Hailey if she would check on the others and while she was gone I gave Doug a phone number to call. In addition to confirming my story they broke the news that I would be leaving later that day. I asked him and Ma not to pass that information on to the girls yet.

He was still not entirely convinced that this was not an elaborate joke or a plan on my part (in collusion with the three girls) to get him to provide a refuge for Hailey. His doubt would even continue after the court documents were in his hands but you know what they say, "Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean people aren't out to get you." I had much more to do with balls rolling in the directions that they had once my own balls had complicated our lives.

I think he might have finally believed me when I asked if he could be home early tonight as there would be three females who might appreciate his support. I knew Anna would.

"If Rosalee is here for a while, Hailey can stay as well until we work things out."

"Thanks, I'll make sure you get plenty to cover their needs."

"Money? I know you've got a trust fund but that's for you to get by on."

"I'd ask you not to tell the girls the amount but I can lay my hands on over a million now and in a few years I will have five or six more. I haven't had anyone care for me like Anna, Rosalee and Hailey. When we've all had a chance to mature a bit more I hope we can find a way to stay happy together; certainly money won't be a problem."

"You really are going?"

"For now Ma but I will be dropping in from time to time."

Doug was puzzled.

"I don't understand that. I thought the witness program gave you a new identity and that was that."

"The movies aren't quite like the real thing. There are thousands of itinerants or people moving from one place to another in any big city just hoping for a better life. It is much easier to bring someone in for six months to a year or so and then move them on before they let something serious slip. Things worked out a little differently here. I fell in love and wanted to stay. Someone else died and I get moved out early. If people sniff after me I'll be gone. Give me a month or two and I can visit though I can't 'come back'. Give me five years and I should have left all this behind me and can come out of the woodwork. I hope I'll be welcome."

"If this is on the level then I think so -- despite the furore over the past few days. We like you Roger. Have from day one and it was only Anna's youth and your own that worried us. Thought I guess there's plenty to worry about still."

"You won't have to have mother-daughter arguments in triplicate!"

"Now Ma, you used to wish you could have had another daughter."

"A baby girl is one thing, Doug. You get 12 or so years before puberty turns her into the enemy."

"You never had much problems with Anna. She did come to you when she was thinking of..."

"After she started having... -- apparently!"

They both turned to glare at me.

"I can apologise for upsetting your household but not for loving your daughter."

There was a laugh behind us. "Told you he was sweet."

Three girls entered the kitchen and gave me a hug one after the other. Anna gave me a kiss then rewarded her parents with one as well.

"Why aren't you in your school clothes?" asked Ma.

"Since Roger is going to be leaving,..."

Anna wasn't crying but I thought she and Rosalee had done more than make love after we left.

" ... and since Hailey probably can't go to school today and since Rosalee is not much better off, we were hoping you might let us stay home today. Please?"

Doug waved his hand as if to say, "What did it really matter any more."

"It's only..."

He stopped. If I was going this evening the four of us did only have hours left. He'd promised not to tell the girls while wondering if he was being played for a fool. He decided to trust us -- one more time -- even though on our past record we gave him little reason to.

"If Ma has no objections then I guess you can be sick today."

"I guess not," she agreed. "I've got to be out and Brent will be up and gone soon but I trust you to keep the house tidy. If you keep quiet so no-one knows you're here you could just ignore the Police."

"They've been taken care of," I assured Ma. There would be no Police looking for Hailey because none knew she was missing. As far as her parents knew she was already in detention and facing charges. I thought Solicitation was too much but the psych people supposedly knew which buttons to push and by the time her parents found out they were mistaken the steps to remove Hailey from their responsibility would be completed.

"How?"

"The people who are organising the paperwork for Rosy and Hailey took care of it. She's no longer a runaway."

Ma noticed Doug look at the kitchen clock after shaking his head in disbelief.

"Just go Dear. I'll let you know if anything happens."

"Okay Ma. You kids play safe, hear!? And I don't just mean as far as what you get up to yourselves. If either of your parents come looking for you, call for help before it is needed!"

"They'll be safe," I assured him. By the time either set of parents got out of their homes, or the law offices or wherever they were, they would be thinking of everything but seeking out their offspring.

Ma believed me more than Doug did. "They will be okay. Go!"

Doug went and I helped make breakfast for Anna and Rosalee. An offering that wouldn't go anywhere near placating them for my immanent departure.

Brent came down as they were finishing and was surprised his mother was so okay with Hailey sitting on my lap. He bit his tongue about her heading for my room during the night; I might not have been there after all though he saw no signs I'd bunked down on the Family Room floor.

He snorted his coffee though when Anna's paused "W-e-l-l,..." in answer to Ma's "What are you going to do today then?" brought the response, "Don't spend it all in bed. There is more to life than sex!"

There was muted laughter and we passed a tea towel. Rosalee only made it worse for him though by belatedly adding her two cents worth.

"It's better than 'Days of Our Drearies' though."

Ma smiled, "I have to agree with you there dear."

Brent looked at us. "Okay, what have you done with my mother?"

"Nothing much dear. Convinced me that young love is as valid as old love I suppose, or rather reminded me, and even if young candles burn hot and fast they can shine brightly and some last far longer than you expect."

"Now she's clapping with one hand while trees are falling on top of mimes in empty forests. Did someone find some magic mushrooms?"

Brent sniffed the remains of his coffee.

"Leave her alone," Anna defended her mother. "It's beautiful; we're like a birthday cake."

"Please! Something that lasts a little longer -- the giant candles in the cathedral -- they're about a metre long and as thick as my arm.

"Sorry Love, I stand corrected."

Brent looked from his sister to the girl on my lap and back to his mother. All three were teasing him and it was only a lack of opportunity that kept Rosalee and myself from joining them.

"Rosalee and Hailey will be staying with us for a while -- possibly for a long while."

"Where?"

"Rosalee has her gear in the guest room so I guess she's there. Hailey may as well be in Roger's room."

"Good. That bed is comfortable; much nicer than my old one."

"I was going to say that too Ma. I think my mattress needs replacing; it isn't anywhere near as comfortable as Roger's."

Brent recalled the fuss before breakfast the previous morning. He hadn't been awake enough to register more than the noise; now Anna's comments made him think more clearly.

"You were in Roger's room yesterday morning!" he pointed at Anna. "And you!" (Hailey) "You were there last night."

When he turned to Rosalee she piped up, "Don't look at me. I'm always the last to sleep with him."

Brent simply lifted his arm and pinched his flesh then stood and looked at the calendar. "Not April First!"

"Brent?"

"Yes Ma?"

"This is a family matter. I'd like you to respect your sister's privacy and not gossip please."

"Privacy?"

Anna took the plates she and Rosalee had used to the sink, returned and bent to give Rosalee a clearly loving kiss. While her brother remained gob-smacked Hailey got one and then me.

"Privacy! Right." Brent shook his head much as Doug had done. "No-one would believe me anyway," he muttered.

"Thanks Brent," Anna gave him a hug.

"Well if you're going to be here all day can I get you to vacuum the Lounge and Family Room please Anna and perhaps you can organise Rosalee's clothes. There seemed to be some that might be small and we need to know if you need anything else. What have you got with you Hailey?"

"Not much Ma. A small pack and my school bag."

"Is there anything special you need?" I asked.

"Not really, I just haven't got much to change into."

"Well if you have to wear your birthday suit at least it won't be a novel experience."

Brett looked at his mother again. "No, tell me, really, what are you smoking? I'm off, or someone is. Catch you all later."

He headed off upstairs and I had Hailey stand.

"Vacuum cleaner!"

I took it from its cupboard in the Laundry and the four women in the Kitchen applauded their emancipation from the housework. I headed into the Lounge first. I wanted a word alone with Brent before he left.

When he came down the stairs again I hailed him and he joined me while the vacuum cleaner's noise masked our voices.

"Brent I'd like to say it has been nice staying here with you. I'm going later today so I might not get a chance to say goodbye. I'm sure the others will explain. I'd ask you not to say anything to the girls before I go and to look out for their reputations while I'm gone. I'd much appreciate it; this city is a mixture of the broad-minded and those much more focussed on their own sense of importance and Hailey and Rosalee have already been hurt."

"Okay but you have to tell me, truthfully. Have you really been sleeping with all three girls?"

"Not so much sleeping but, yes, when they are not busy with each other."

"How did you manage it? You've been here hardly any time at all!"

"Charm. Simply charm, plus this magic quarter which I can sell to you for only twenty dollars."

I swear Brent actually thought about reaching for his wallet.

"Where are you going? And why?"

"I'm not sure. Wherever the Feds decide; the others will explain. But I hope to be back from time to time."

"Well if you can convince Ma things are sweet, you're welcome. I'm not sure Dad will like it after yesterday morning but he generally listens to Ma. Maybe I should see about getting a girl to sleep over."

"If you do, I'd suggest looking outside the house. I've got an interest in the girls here."

"I don't think Anna would share anyway; she never let me borrow her toys before."

"I think she might hang onto these two even more than her Barbies."

"I have to say, seeing everything in the Kitchen, you have to be crazy to leave."

"I know. Short-term pain for long-term gain -- I hope. Only time will tell."

"Well I've got to go so see you when I see you."

"Bye Brent."


Ma was obviously enjoying herself. Instead of a teenager whose budding sexuality was a worry, even a threat, she now had a companionable daughter who didn't have to worry any more that her parents might discover she was sexually active.

They, and the two new "daughters", would be able to comment knowledgably on matters they had previously had to pretend ignorance about. Ma wouldn't want to hear about Anna's actual sex life but seeing her leave my room, or rather either of the girls' rooms now, wouldn't precipitate another crisis.

When I walked through to put the vacuum away Ma sent the three of them up to make the beds. "I want to speak to Roger."

There was a coffee waiting for me thirty seconds after I sat where directed.

"They are going to be upset. They are now but are holding it in. Are you really coming back or is this moving on time? I'd just like to know so I can deal with whatever comes up when it matters."

"Ma, if I don't come back it's because I can't for some very, very good reason. I'll see you have a number before I go and an email address. They may be post boxes just taking messages and passing them on but I will get them and I will reply when I can. It might be eight weeks before I can visit; I'll keep in touch as best as I can."

"You seem very self-assured for even a 19 year old."

"I had to grow up fast. My mother died in hospital after being beaten and I saw my father being killed. Those involved were never convicted for that though most have been arrested for one thing or another. I wasn't really close to either of them, you and Doug have been better parents in the short time I was here which is why I felt you would look after Hailey as well as Rosalee."

"Just see you do come back. For me this time!"

"Thanks Ma."

"How will you go?"

"Police car, I think. I'll be arrested for something I'm supposed to have done. They'll take me off and you get the evidence to show I'm gone then in a little while my name is cleared and I'm free to come back."

"As our foster son?"

"I think that chapter closes tonight. Would potential son-in-law do?"

"Potential as in sooner, or later?"

"As in never know what might happen someday. I don't think I can marry one and not the rest, though there might be some fundamentalists in Utah willing to tie us three knots even if no-one else recognises it as binding. Of course that might be three knots for each of us and I'm not so sure they go for that."

"Maybe one day a simple ceremony with the four of you standing by the flowing lava on Hawaii. Your own vows and no-one but each other to witness it."

"You wouldn't want to be there?"

"If I survive three teenage girls for the next couple of years, of course I do. By then it would be three daughters and a son all getting married."

"Sounds incestuous."

"Sounds impractical."

Well marriage -- legal, personal, formal, informal, singular, plural or somehow otherwise -- was a matter for after I retired. Too much could change to consider it seriously, though daydreaming about such things wasn't the strict prerogative of teenage girls -- or their mothers.

"Go and find them Roger. Say goodbye properly. Let them know your feelings so that if you don't come back they at least know. If you have to break their hearts do it gently but quickly, don't drag it out."

"Ma, I will be back." I kissed her cheek.

"Go!" She sent me upstairs.

I went but I heard the first heart breaking behind me and going back would only drag it out.

Upstairs there was a mixture of activity and depression.


"Hey! I forbid anyone from getting the blues today. The sooner I go the sooner I can come back."

"But if you stay you're back even faster." Rosalee's logic was impeccable but irrelevant.

"Do you really want to waste the day when you could have been at school?"

"Hell no!" Rosalee rallied the troops, "let's do some quiet study!"

The pillows were swung barely softly enough to avoid major injury.

"Okay, one of you make a suggestion then!"

"I'd like to spend the day like the last two Saturdays -- lazing, loving, naked together. Ma's going soon and she said she'll be back to put dinner on so we have a few hours to ourselves. I like the idea of having the whole house to roam in; it's bigger than the motel room."

I liked the images Anna described. I hadn't set my heart on the Pringle's rural property though I did like the setting. Perhaps something closer would be better. Not enough grounds for horses maybe but adequate seclusion from the neighbours so we had an inside and out. I would be spending my free time on local real estate sites while I was gone!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.