Assassin
Chapter 25

Copyright© 2011 by Pescador del Valle

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Ass, sass and sin. A young assassin does more than befriend people when he tries to get close to his targets. When I assumed my role as Roger Torrent in order to get close to some nasty people who didn't deserve to live I knew I would have a foster-sister. I just didn't appreciate that she would be the resourceful, stubborn type. (See blog regarding Mm content.)

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Day 28, Sunday continued

Anna and I walked to Hailey's for Sunday dinner; hand in hand again. Rosalee was already there.

Hailey's parents greeted us and I wasn't sure if we were all better off if it appeared Anna and I were now an item. We'd gotten by before in an uncertain state and that allowed me to date Hailey and Rosalee as well. Against that was the likelihood their parents would speak about us and the possibly more liberal attitude that Rosalee and Hailey's parents would show to us all if I wasn't chasing their daughter anymore.

It didn't matter that much since I wasn't going to be around to reap the benefits but the plus to Anna in getting first billing would be at the cost of Rosalee and Hailey feeling slighted.

For now I would sit by Anna and Hailey so we could decide either way later; I would have to make that up to Rosalee somehow.

Things never work out exactly as one expects; Hailey had to help her mother and Mr Draper kept Anna, Rosalie and myself "entertained". This consisted mainly in discussing how the soccer team had been going, how we were managing at school, and what we expected to do when finished.

Whether it was merely coincidence or intentional, either as a compliment to me or to make any relationship with Hailey more difficult, I ended up sitting between Hailey's father and Rosalee.

Hailey sat opposite me with Anna and then Hailey's younger sister Yvonne all squashed together on the one side while Hailey's mother was on the end opposite her father.

We sat through grace as performed by Mr Draper and then started handing around the bowls as the person to our left helped themselves before holding the bowl in turn so the person on their left could be served. Each person thereby got to wait on another. Was this yet another subtle way for Mr Draper to put me in a subservient role to him? I might have wondered at the situation but I did not allow it to influence my behaviour.

Much of the food was bite-sized and the rest easily cut with the side of a fork so Rosalee had no qualms transferring her fork to her right hand and eating one-handed. Since I was using both of my implements I couldn't very well react to Rosalee using her left hand to rub my crotch.

I tried to remain nonchalant, but it wasn't easy when Rosy managed to pull my zipper down and then get my treacherous prick out. It could have hardened before she eased it through the opening and perhaps thereby foiled her intentions.

Instead I was having a conversation with the father of one of my girlfriends while another girlfriend gripped my prick and rubbed my knob with her thumb.

Hailey and Anna mustn't have noticed anything special, other than Rosalee's chair butting against mine when we had the whole of our side of the table to spread out. They certainly didn't give either of us any strange looks which was at least reassuring to me.

Of course Mr Murphy had to be a bastard and Captain Cock-up called to visit as well. Yvonne dropped her knife and had bent over before we could react. She straightened in her chair after an extremely long delay and looked at Rosalee and then me with an open mouth.

Acting on the assumption I had nothing to lose by being bold, I winked at her and her expression changed to a grin. She finished her meal without mentioning anything though she clumsily dropped her spoon when dessert was served.

That didn't help her. Rosalee had come to her senses and recognised the difficulties she might be causing. I was tucked carefully away when Yvonne looked again and Rosalee's hand was casually resting on her own lap (outside her clothing) while she continued to eat her own meal.

When Yvonne looked up from below this time she had a slight pout on her lips. Again she looked at Rosalee and then me. I raised my eyebrows instead of winking and she smiled at me. It was mischievous though and I wondered if I had overcome the problems of one lover's sister only to have them replaced with another's. I doubted I could use the first solution again.

We finished dinner and Hailey stacked their dishwasher with her mother. At "home" we were all expected to help; here the housework was a woman's task yet Hailey's sister was allowed to avoid helping do more than lay the table. Cleaning up didn't take long though and Hailey soon rejoined us.

"Can we all go into my room please Dad?"

I guessed it was my presence that made permission necessary.

"Okay. I don't have to tell you."

"Can I come?"

Fortunately Mr Draper was the one to refuse Yvonne's wishes.

Hailey quietly closed her door and, since Rosalee had thrown her arms around my neck, Hailey embraced Anna with similar enthusiasm before Rosalee and Hailey swapped partners and Hailey and I sucked face instead.

"Did she make any more moves on our pretty boy?" asked Hailey.

"No," I answered, "but she might have made a move on our pretty girl."

"It wasn't just me," insisted Anna as the others turned to look in amazement at her. "She asked me what was going on with the three of us and if Roger knew. Then she suggested she would be interested if we, Roger and I, were open to others."

"And then Stephanie kissed Anna."

"You saw them?"

"No such luck. Anna told all."

"But why did she think anything was going on between us?"

"It can only be the way we kissed," Anna decided.

"Well let's see," I encouraged. "If you were saying goodbye to, oh, Tracy from soccer. How would you do it?"

"Just 'See you Trace'. That's all."

The others agreed with Anna.

"What if she was leaving the team?"

Anna looked at Rosalee and imagined she was someone else in the circumstances I had described. She put her arms around Rosalee and hugged her with their cheeks together.

"See you Trace. We'll miss you."

"How about a good friend who has been away over summer and has just brought you back a lovely present?"

Anna hugged Rosalee much the same but this time kissed her cheek. "Tracy, it's lovely. Thank you."

"Now how did you say goodbye to Rosy and Hailey?"

Anna stepped back. She couldn't go from the mindset of one situation to the other without a fresh start.

I watched both of them. They made and kept eye contact; there was a slight smile shared between them and then Anna pressed her lips to Rosalee's cheek and Rosalee did the same to Anna.

"When you kissed me you had your hand on my hip."

Anna moved her hand lower.

"And I remember feeling your tit in the middle of mine," added Rosalee.

Anna kissed her again and their lips touched as they parted from their cheeks. Anna looked at Rosy and leaned forward. This time there was no suggestion of cheek at all.

"You didn't do that," commented Hailey.

After a few seconds more of the passionate kiss Anna took time to say, "I wanted too."

"I think we've established a case." I turned to Hailey who nodded.

"Yeah. We didn't kiss like friends."

"More like lovers," I confirmed.

"Shit!" complained Anna. "We are going to have to be so careful. You two haven't done anything at school that might have given you away have you?"

"Like kissing or holding hands? No," answered Hailey disdainfully, as though the question was unnecessary.

"It could also be how you look at each other. I saw that with both Anna and Rosalee then. They looked eager to embrace each other."

"Well you two shouldn't be the only ones allowed to cuddle in here," Anna responded to me.

"He's right though," said Hailey as she reached down to rub my crotch. "You did look very lovey-dovey even before you kissed."

"I can't help it," moaned Anna, mocking herself. "I keep thinking back to what it's like kissing you both properly."

"Well at least you didn't give me a hand job at dinner -- while Hailey's sister watched."

"What!" Hailey looked at Rosalee. "You didn't!"

"I stopped when Yvonne caught me!" Rosalee protested as if that made everything all right.

"You can't go taking those sort of chances; it will get us hung."

"Sorry. It was just so exciting."

"Would you have done it in your home though? And what if Yvonne says anything? What if she'd said it then?"

"Was it that much different from you and Anna at the restaurant? Yeah, if Roger comes to dinner I'd love to do it again."

"I'll have to sit someone between us then."

"Think that would stop me lover?" Rosalee grinned at me.

"As for Yvonne, I don't think she will say anything. She looked disappointed when she had a second look. She dropped her spoon deliberately," I clarified for Hailey.

"She tried to have a second look at your prick!"

"Ah-huh"

"Well I don't plan on sharing you, any of you, with another person be it Yvonne or that Stephanie girl."

"I think we're all in agreement there," I tried to settle things down.

"I am sorry Hailey. I won't do it again, really."

"Oh I don't mind you doing things like that. I can't really take the high ground, can I? But we all have to think of what happens when someone like Yvonne sees. If it's just us with some adults, we get killed; if a kid sees us, we get crucified.'

"Yeah. I do see that now. Can you forgive me?"

"Of course."

"Then, perhaps, could I try that thing Anna did with Roger? Please?"

"What thing?" Anna and Hailey chorused.

"Getting all of it into her mouth."

"Now!?"

"Why not?"

Though it may have been more sensible for me to protest, I stayed out of the discussion. While the suggestion was attractive, it was Hailey's house and Rosalee had already caused one crisis -- I being, of course, entirely without blame.

Anna came out in favour of a little adventure; she was almost as bad as Rosalee. If it had simply been her and I involved at the time I'm sure Stephanie would have soon received an invitation to join us; except that, had it only been Anna and myself, Anna probably wouldn't have looked as favourably on another joining us -- especially a girl -- and Stephanie wouldn't have had cause to speak to Anna as she had.

Anna put forward reasoned arguments for treating Rosalee's request favourably. Hailey protested repeatedly about the danger. Rosalee managed an occasional sensible rebuttal and quite a few simply from the heart. I myself thought Hailey might have made her case stronger if she hadn't slipped her hand inside my fly to hold my bare member while she spoke.

Eventually I suspect it was Anna's suggestion that she and Hailey could fool around together while they watched Rosy and I that swayed Hailey.

Hailey released me, grabbed Rosalee's lapels and pulled her close for a kiss before warning her to wait. She then went out to see what her family were doing under the cover of grabbing four glasses and a bottle of soft drink.

"it's okay, but be quiet!"

"Shouldn't we talk normally?" suggested Anna. "My parents always suspected things were going on if I was too quiet."

Rosalee let them argue. She took over from where Hailey had left off, pulling my prick through my fly and then kneeling to suck on it to make sure that it was hard enough.

I heard "You played really well yesterday Hailey" behind me and turned to see Anna slipping her hand inside Hailey's panties while Hailey was struggling to get her hand into Anna's.

She managed it and briefly responded, "The whole team did," before burying her tongue in Anna's throat.

"Play with yourself while you lay across the bed," I instructed Rosalee in a whisper then I contributed to the "conversation" as well.

"You seem to be improving; do you think you have a chance at winning the competition?"

No-one answered me!

Anna and Hailey couldn't have gotten any closer without removing their clothing and Rosalee, hand manoeuvring inside her own underwear, was busy lining herself up under me and was more interested in what was about to go into her mouth than what could come out of it.

I was standing a little too far away and Rosalee sucked hard, trying to get me to move closer. I would be lying if I denied thinking of staying there so she would repeat the process.

I crossed my arms at the wrists and slid one hand then the other inside Rosy's top and under her bra. The V of her shirt allowed just enough access and I had a choice of looking down her body to where her fingers moved inside her jeans, between my elbows where I could watch my prick obscuring her face, or over my shoulder where Anna and Hailey were trying to think of things to say when all they wanted to do was compliment each other on what was happening to them.

I was careful with Rosalee. She was eager to prove she could match Anna, perhaps too eager. I tried to keep her from choking herself; it wasn't easy.

Rosalee had hold of my pants; her fingers trapped in the bottom of my fly so her knuckles pressed under my balls. She used the fabric to pull me closer or to force me away and to a large degree I went as she instructed.

It felt good even when Rosalee had to cough me out of her throat. Actually I was only just resting at the entrance to her throat and it felt especially good when she coughed while I was there. She didn't gag as such; whatever reflex was triggered made her diaphragm twitch generating a cough rather than some heaving of her stomach. I don't know if that would make it easier for Rosalee to deep throat someone, preferably me, or impossible.

After three attempts saw her spluttering I suggested she should give that a rest. Rosalee interpreted my comments to mean I wanted a normal blowjob and proceeded to suck my dick like a vacuum cleaner; she reverted to the time when she felt a forceful approach was better.

I took my hands out of her top and asked her to stop.

"Rosy love. Let me sit down and you can rest your head in my lap."

I might just hold you in my arms and kiss you for a while instead though, I thought to myself.

Rosalee had to take her own hand out of her clothing as well. Unfortunately, while she was moving around on the bed, the sight of my prick sticking up from my lap attracted two vultures who apparently couldn't tell that the meat was anything but dead.

Anna and Hailey had pleasured each other to a state where they either had to have a rest or else needed to continue to a mutual conclusion. Neither was ready to finish things just yet so a silent conversation between them saw hands removed from their crotches to seize mine as I made Rosalee comfortable in my arms.

Anna knelt one side and they pushed my prick one way or the other so they could take turns sucking or licking it. Rosalee didn't take long to catch on to what was literally going on behind her back. Since I had my thumb rubbing her pussy through her panties I doubted she really cared for a while.

I was busy kissing Rosalee when the doorknob turned and it slowly opened. There was little I could do. Any abrupt action on my part would have only made matters worse. Even laying Rosalee back down over my lap would have left Anna and Hailey explaining their kneeling position.

It would be an explanation that would require some reason for my naked prick once Rosalee was required to move off me. I did what I could, moving my wayward hand behind Rosalee's back and ending our kiss.

I saw a hand and then part of a face.

"Come in Yvonne and close the door behind you please."

Hailey who had my prick between her lips almost bit down on me and Anna's hand tightened around my shaft and balls.

"Yvonne!! What are you doing in here!?"

At least Hailey kept things to a whisper.

"I wanted to see what you were doing." Yvonne looked at me. "Is Hailey your girlfriend?"

I wasn't about to deny it in front of Hailey. I doubt I would have denied such a straight forward question even if she had been absent.

"She's a girl and she's my friend, a very special friend, so I guess that makes her my very special girlfriend."

"If she's your girlfriend how come you're holding Rosalee and how come she was, you know, earlier? How come Anna was holding you just then?"

"We are very special friends too and it feels nice to hold each other."

Hailey looked fit to burst. "Can you go now please? And don't say anything about this to anyone understand?"

"I won't, but..."

"Yes?"

"You were kissing it!"

It wasn't a question but there was a question none-the-less.

"Kissing is another way of holding each other close." I tried to satisfy Yvonne's curiosity, knowing we were better off remaining on a friendly basis than upsetting her and perhaps sending her straight to her parents.

Yvonne looked at her sister. "Before I go, can I just hold it for a second?"

"Yvonne! No!"

"Why not? Rosalee and Anna did. I just want to see what it feels like."

I needed to be careful. Yvonne at fourteen wasn't much younger than Hailey but she was still jail bait. I was not going to touch her nor encourage her to touch me but if that was what it took to keep her quiet I would stoically put up with her hand fondling my member.

Hailey was apparently having similar thoughts. She didn't want her sister getting familiar with me and certainly didn't want me getting familiar with her sister.

I could only contrast the difference between Yvonne's approach and that of the late Michelle. Yvonne was honestly curious, thought things were fun and, having had matters somewhat explained, was happy to keep things secret -- especially if she was permitted to share the secret.

Michelle had quite openly given a list of demands and consequences if they weren't met in full. Was the difference only a matter of how spoilt Michelle was? Or did Michelle have a warped nature?

I appreciated Yvonne's request more than Michelle's demand.

When Hailey looked at me she must have read my acceptance in my eyes. I certainly said or did nothing to indicate I thought they should go ahead.

"Okay. Just a quick hold and then you're out of here. Right?"

"Okay." Yvonne's cheery response preceded her reaching out with her hand. I was still damp from her sister's mouth and Yvonne adjusted her hold as she touched me.

"Is that okay?"

Hailey looked from my prick to my face. "Not quite so hard."

"Do I move my hand up and down like Rosalee did?"

"Just once so you can see how the foreskin moves back to show the smooth knob. Once, I said!"

"It's hard but still soft. Thank you Roger. Was that good?"

I nodded.

Yvonne stood again and went to the door. "Can I learn to kiss it some time please?"

This time I beat Hailey to answer.

"You have to be at least sixteen so, when you are -- and if you've shown you can keep quiet in the meantime -- we can discuss it then if you still want to."

Yvonne must have been working out how long that would be. The answer seemed to have been acceptable.

"Okay. Thank you."

She left and I held up my hand when Hailey seemed about to complain.

I indicated to Anna to check the door. She did, not sneakily, but as though she was going to the bathroom. There was no-one around.

"What did you promise that for?"

"Hailey love, I didn't promise anything other than to talk with her once she was sixteen. If anything she promised to keep quiet as a condition for further talks."

I had Rosalee sit up so I could stand.

"And when she's ready for those talks and wants to learn to kiss your prick?"

"Well first of all she'll be sixteen so if she does then it's not as critical as far as the law is concerned. It will be as critical as far as you are concerned so maybe we need to consider how to make her change her mind. The first thing I'd suggest is that, if she has her own boyfriend she is not going to be interested in me.

"Towards that end, you might want to give her a little girl-to-girl advice on kissing a boy in the true sense, handling his package and maybe about 'kissing it'. Let her find someone she likes who will appreciate her practising on him and the question isn't likely to arise."

"And she'll keep quiet in the meantime!"

Hailey swung her arms around my neck and kissed me.

I felt I was being rewarded without having earned it; I wouldn't be around to face a sixteen year old Yvonne anyway. All I had done was to make it less likely she would say anything at the cost of having my prick squeezed a little tightly and then rubbed in a quite nice manner for a couple of seconds.

Now if Yvonne could only resist bragging to her friends, or rather, resist bragging too much. Catching her sister kissing her boyfriend's prick and being allowed to hold it might not hurt; including Anna and Rosalee in the story might.

Hailey must have decided that, since it was her room, and she currently had possession of my body, and she wasn't going to have the opportunity for a while again, that I might like to take the chance of one last bareback ride before I had to use the condoms again. She put the suggestion to me and, having seen my smile, disappeared again to make sure the way was clear and clean. I had certainly been made aware of the mechanics of dealing with a girl's monthly cycle in a very short time span.

Hailey returned before Anna and Rosalee had time to do more than kiss me a few times -- alternating while both fondled me and while I cupped their asses in my hands.

They didn't bother with each other, well aware that they could do that once Hailey had claimed me. I was certainly in no danger of going down while she was gone -- or rather of shrinking, to avoid any misunderstanding.

"Make way girls, he's mine for a few minutes."

"Surely you want him for longer than that? asked Anna.

"Want him, yes. Can afford to risk any longer, no. Unless you'd like to come back later?"

"Not tonight, I'm afraid."

"Well if you're out walking I'll leave the curtains open a little so you can tell it is safe to knock."

"I'll leave mine open as well, even though you can't come in. Maybe I can sneak out if you'd like a blowjob on the back porch."

Anna had her arms around Rosalee, standing behind her with her cheek on Rosalee's shoulder as they both watched Hailey organise me. "You could always say you needed to look at the stars for Science."

"That's not a bad idea Anna. What night suits you Roger?"

"If I think I can make it I'll call you, or get Anna to if she will."

I was sitting on the bed, Hailey's night dress spread over the quilt and my pants down below my knees. Hailey had returned without panties on under her skirt and she turned her back towards me before standing with a foot either side of mine. A little groping between her legs was followed by her hand guiding me into place as she sat down. I slid in without any fuss and Hailey sighed as she reached her full depth.

We sat there, my arms around her waist matching Anna's around Rosalee's, then, as Anna reached inside Rosalee's jeans, I did the same under Hailey's skirt -- lifting it so our friends could clearly see my finger sliding down to meet the side of my prick.

They watched, obviously interested, and I guess Hailey and I were equally affected by the sight of Rosalee beginning to squirm at Anna's touch.

"Maybe Anna should go walking at night -- you both seem to like her special massages," I suggested.

"I get as good as I give," declared Anna before nibbling Rosalee's neck as well.

Hailey shifted backwards and forwards, beginning to set a rhythm while lifting herself as well. It felt good to me and I had to renew the discussion, not only as camouflage but also to take my mind off what she was doing to me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.