Assassin - Cover

Assassin

Copyright© 2011 by Pescador del Valle

Chapter 23

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Ass, sass and sin. A young assassin does more than befriend people when he tries to get close to his targets. When I assumed my role as Roger Torrent in order to get close to some nasty people who didn't deserve to live I knew I would have a foster-sister. I just didn't appreciate that she would be the resourceful, stubborn type. (See blog regarding Mm content.)

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Day 27, Saturday continued

In our motel room, Anna, Hailey and Rosalee threatened to keep me too tired to think of looking at any other girl. They looked like achieving their goal; Anna left me collapsed on the bed and went to clean up from our latest lovemaking.

She closed the bathroom door behind her and I moved up and turned over to lie between my other loves.

"I guess we should get ready for dinner. I've enjoyed today though."

"You make it sound like it's over."

"Can't we have some more fun later?" added Rosalee.

"There should be some time but I don't know how much stamina I'll have. It might take me a while to recover enough."

"We will just have to see then."

They snuggled in beside me. I felt doubly loved and doubly blessed.

"Should you be going to a restaurant smelling like you'd spent the afternoon with three cats in heat?"

"Hailey I wouldn't mind proclaiming it but the other patrons might be jealous. I had better have a shower."

"I get to scrub your front!"

"Damn!" said Rosalee, "Well I get to scrub Anna's then."

"Do you want your hair wet again?"

"Double damn, no."

"Then maybe we need to stagger our showers so you have room to dodge the spray."

"So, you're offering to wash us all one at a time?"

"That wasn't what I was thinking but if that's what you want -- and it is only washing..."

"Sounds good to me. Shall we see if Anna wants first shot; since she's just finished she might not take as long with him."

"That or there will be nothing left of Roger to wash when we get there."

"How about I promise to limit you each to equal parts? We are supposed to have a meal together and I wasn't intending that to be just each other."

Anna welcomed the idea of us taking turns; she too wanted to avoid getting her hair wet again. Fortunately none of them had long hair though that would have been attractive on any of them; a simple brushing would clear any tangles -- or so I thought. I really still had quite a lot to learn about women and their upkeep.

Anna thought it funny that she was allowed to wash me down to the bottom of my rib cage; an arbitrary third of my height. She didn't object when I made sure she was squeaky clean, at least from the shoulders down. Actually, having her wash my hair (even if I knelt so she could avoid the spray herself) was quite an intimate situation. It was a non-sexual closeness that made the bond between us even stronger and I was sorry I had accepted her offer once the realisation hit. The last thing I needed was to make my departure harder.

Hailey was next purely due to some arrangement she and Rosalee worked out between themselves. I never liked having to be the one to assign an order since I didn't want to be seen favouring one over the others. It was inevitable that I rated them differently for different attributes, qualities, attitudes and activities but that didn't mean I liked one over another by any significant amount.

Hailey was quite happy to hear she was limited from my ribs down to the tops of my legs. She made sure any traces of the three of them were gone using her own sense of taste once she had rinsed off the soap.

She only teased, not trying to blow me or even make me hard -- though she might have rejoiced in the achievement had she succeeded. She did however make me bend over and applied the soap from behind my balls to my spine and then used her hand to spread the lather around. I was bent for her inspection and I guess a girl has few opportunities to see what an asshole her boyfriend has got rather than what he is.

At least we knew mine was clean.

I returned the favour, though without making her bend as far. It was more like a police "spread 'em" against the shower wall while I made sure everything was in order. Her offer to do "anything" to avoid a ticket was put on hold for another time.

Rosalie was next and was a little disappointed she only had my legs to do. With her quick wits she decided that she could reach down my legs while kneeling herself and she positioned me with the water down my back so she was protected from the spray.

My prick had been washed so she wasn't entitled to wash it again but we hadn't forbidden her from taking it into her mouth while she soaped up my legs. From a rough though eager approach when she first met my prick Rosalee had developed to a stage where I welcomed her mouth on me.

Things did get a little strained when she reached my feet as by then my prick was pointing in the opposite direction. I rested them one at a time on Rosalee's lap and was able to reach a compromise.

The others found us like that and protested but let matters rest when Rosalee had to admit she had finished her third and really couldn't stay on her knees any longer.

I took considerable care with each of Rosalee's breasts. She wasn't self-conscious of me playing attention to them because I paid attention to the rest of her as well.

Standing behind her while I soaped her breasts, with my erection teasing her ass -- and her ass teasing my erection -- was quite enjoyable and I spent far longer nuzzling her neck like that than necessary.

The others thought so anyway. I felt Rosalee's pussy and noticed the juices but made no attempt to wash them away. It would be a shame to waste such sweetness and, if it made her arousal more noticeable over dinner, I for one wanted to smell her.

Out of the shower, Anna and Hailey towelled us dry. They each took turns at both of us and I had my prick dried twice, each time with unnecessary vigour in retribution.

Then Rosalee re-joined the others in just her underwear and I was sent out to let them assist each other to get ready.

I dressed myself -- neat yet not formal -- and waited.

And waited.

And waited.

The motel provided a hair dryer and I could hear that being used. I could also hear the girls talking but not the subject matter. To keep busy I watched the end of a documentary about Army Ants and then part of one about base jumping from mesas in the Painted Desert.

"Roger would you bring our dresses please?"

"Sure Anna."

I wasn't sure why they couldn't have come out and collected them from where they lay across the bed.

There was a long blue dress -- from the size of the front I guessed Rosalee's; a much shorter black outfit I had seen Anna with; which left the dark green top and skirt that had to be Hailey's.

"Knock, knock."

"Close your eyes!"

"Closed."

A hand came out of the bathroom, took the three outfits from me and closed the bathroom door before I heard, "Thanks."

I returned to my rock climbing and dangerous parachuting.

Time was ticking away. We would be a little late and I didn't want to lose the booking at the restaurant. I phoned to apologise for the delay and to advise we would still be coming. The person at the other end thanked me for my courtesy and assured me there would be no problem. Waiters don't have to match their poor stereotypical reputation and neither do customers.

Finally, just before the three climbers launched themselves out into the desert skies the bathroom door opened and I was no longer interested in the television.

Anna came out first and the black outfit hugged her like I wanted to do. She looked stunning and indeed I only managed a "Wow!"

Somehow her hair had been rearranged to look as though she was really attending a wedding reception. Gone was all of the casual fall of hair around her face. That and the judicious use of makeup made her look much older.

Rosalee came out next and the blue outfit was worthy of more than the "Wow!" I deliberately repeated. She had tasteful cleavage and a waist that enhanced her hips. The mid calf length emphasised her height however and made her sports-induced muscular bulk seem well proportioned, even slim.

I don't know why Hailey chose the dark green but it looked perfect on her. The vest was worn over a white blouse and it lent a maturity to her features that made her appear 100% sensuous woman rather than a girl going on 17. Her legs were in stockings or pantyhose that attracted my eye to the smooth curve of her calves as she turned.

Spectacular, one and all.

"No wow for me?"

"Speechless over the total effect of all of you. Remember I've seen how beautiful you all are naked together but this is just incredible. I feel underdressed.'

"That's okay. People don't expect much from boys."

"Yes, well, they won't take their eyes off of the three of you long enough to even notice me. Are you ready to go?"

They were and I opened the door to our room and ushered them out. The manager of the motel was a few cabins away and the sight of us all dressed up would give credence to the story why we were there though it didn't really matter.

I opened the back door first and Anna scooted through followed by Hailey. When Rosalee made no movement towards the door I closed it and opened the front door for her.

"Thank you Roger." I received a gentle kiss while Rosalee rested her palm against my cheek.

I closed the door for her and found my own seat.

My driving could have been better because I was busy at each red light looking across at Rosalee or checking out the others in my mirror and had to be told when the light had changed to green.

Anna and Hailey didn't want to mess up their makeup I guess or else they might have been worn out and thankful for a chance to recuperate. I know I was, though the beauties surrounding me made it tempting to turn the car around.

In the restaurant parking lot the girls waited for me to open their doors. This time I opened Anna's separately from Hailey's and then Rosalee's, taking each one's hand as they stepped out. It was all so elegant that it was a pity we were unseen.

Anna took my arm, rather than my hand, to be escorted inside with the others walking together -- and apart -- behind. It was only when we were seated that they explained they had played an elaborate game of Rock-Paper-Scissors to determine who would do what.

The restaurant didn't have a Maitre d' -- it wasn't that flash -- but the Manager acted as that and assisted behind the bar.

"Mr Torrent? Good evening. Ladies. Would you like to follow me please? Your table is ready."

I guess the phone call smoothed things a little but others were shown a similar courtesy so I think it was more the Manager's personable nature.

We declined the wine list though I suspect Rosalee was tempted to see if they might have been able to get away with something. While I was aiming at having an alibi for most of the night, getting arrested for purchasing alcohol for underaged girls was not what I had in mind.

We looked at the menus; the restaurant was Greek and though my guests had limited experience with the dishes they were willing to be as adventurous in their dining as they had been in their loving.

I suggested that we start with a selection of dolmades and dips and perhaps arrange to have a variety of mains we could share more in the fashion of a Chinese banquet.

Since the others were less willing to commit to a full dish they may not like the idea met with general approval and I, who had more experience with Greek takeaway than finer dining, was given the task of choosing four distinct dishes. With the waiter's advice I think we managed.

While we waited we talked about matters that avoided our special circumstances. It was more like a normal date except, as I had said to Ma, there were two extra people to carry the conversation through any normally awkward silences. The other nice exception was being able to sit just looking at one after another of the girls; admiring their enhanced beauty and enjoying the affection in their eyes. What was really pleasing was to notice a sudden burst of that same affection when one looked at another.

I asked the girls what they were considering doing after they finished their senior year.

Rosalee had gone through a series of wished for occupations as she had been introduced to new options through her studies. An introduction to lenses and thin films had given her an interest in optics at present but she had decided, rightly or wrongly, that an optician merely helped the customers chose their frames after a rather mechanical analysis of the problem. She was more interested in the development of better optical systems for astronomical use -- perhaps even for space missions.

Anna didn't exactly relish working with her father but did see advantages in learning more of running a coffee bar franchise while getting a Business Masters. She liked the idea of being her own boss. I thought she would have the will and the brains to succeed.

Hailey was still uncertain. She liked art but didn't have much ability herself ("Those that can't do, sell"); she liked adventure ("That is obvious"); she liked talking to people ("Telemarketer!"); she liked writing (Novelist"; "Steamy romance novelist -- autobiographical!"); she had no real clue.

"And what about you?"

"I'd like to be like a Lonely Planet investigator."

"Ford Prefect!"

"Yeah -- mostly harmless."

"Well I could visit the places I always wanted to see, find out what was really good in the area and write about them so others could enjoy them too. Imagine spending three months in Jamaica or Anchorage or Laos and learning to speak the local language."

"In Alaska?"

"What do they speak there?"

"Did you know the Inuit have twenty seven ways of saying 'It's so cold I've frozen my tits off!'?"

I gave up, I was only going to get teased more.

"Do the articles pay enough to let you stay there for three months?"

"I don't know. I wouldn't guess so. Maybe if you were on retainer with some TV network to find spectacular places and events for their travel shows to come film it wouldn't hurt."

"Still sounds like you'd want to have earned some money first."

"Yeah there is always that."

The waiter arrived with our meze; a platter of pita bread and small dishes of dips plus a bowl of large green and black olives, another of pickled octopus parts and a third with rice parcelled in vine leaves.

"What are they?" Hailey pointed to the three dips.

"Why don't we just try them with no pre-conceived ideas and then when we have passed judgement, Roger can tell us."

"Okay. Which one first?"

They decided pink was pretty and so we shared the Taramasalata -- fish roe paste or, if you prefer, minced caviar. They decided it was "okay" but looked forward to the next. I had little trouble getting them to try the olives though they preferred the green to the black which I enjoyed more myself.

Hailey proved she was more adventurous, taking one of the curled tentacles with its pickled suckers and popping it into her mouth without the tentative bite the others felt necessary despite her "chewy yet nice" rating.

We had Tzatziki -- garlic yoghurt with cucumber -- as our second shared dip and this was acclaimed by all. Finally another more obviously garlicky Hummus that Rosalee remembered trying elsewhere.

"We aren't going to have much more garlic are we? I can imagine sitting by ourselves in Mass tomorrow with an empty row in front and behind us."

"Do you go together?"

"We used to have to sit with our families but now some of us older girls are allowed to sit together. You know Tina and Charlotte -- Charlie -- from soccer plus some others."

"Charlotte was the one who slipped me some tongue wasn't she?"

"Is that all you remember?"

"I remember you glaring at her -- I don't know if you were more upset with her or me."

"With myself for getting annoyed mostly. I was worried my parents would wonder why."

The waiter began bringing out the next dishes and we accepted them simply on the basis of who was closest.

"We can either use our side plates or simply pass the dishes around."

No-one was going to notice except the waiters and if we didn't upset the other patrons or the staff then it should fall under the rule of the customer being right.

"Well I think we are past worrying about catching anything. It seems more messing around to try and fit the big plates elsewhere while we eat off of the small ones."

"I'm in favour of musical plates or at least dividing the meals between these large plates."

The motion to just change plates after we had sampled the food was passed and we started out.

I had Moussaka -- a lasagne made with eggplant rather than pasta. Anna to my left had skewers of char-grilled octopus -- much thicker that the smaller samples we had shared as our appetiser. Rosalee sitting opposite where her cleavage continued to distract me was the first to try the similarly char-grilled quail ("Oh look how small they are!), while Hailey had tender slices of sweet goat meat cooked with a herbal crust, and more garlic.

The consensus all round was that "our" dish was delicious. We shared a Greek salad with lettuce, onion, olives, tomato and feta cheese and it was with reluctance that we held our plates out to the left and took from the right.

The food couldn't have been better for all of us but that seemed to be the case. Another swap and we were surprised again.

In the end I had a little more than half a skewer of octopus as my share and devoured it as willingly as the others had before me. If nothing else I had won serious brownie points for picking the restaurant and the dishes. I think I might also have found three new families as customers for the restaurant once the girls spread the word.

The dishes were cleared away and we were given a couple of minutes to let the meal settle before we considered dessert.

"Do you all like honey?"

They did.

"Can I suggest something I have always enjoyed then for dessert?"

Once again there was a show of absolute trust in my judgement.

"Four loukoumades and four Greek coffees please."

"Certainly sir." The waiter retrieved the menus and departed.

He returned a short time later with smaller forks and spoons and then a little after that with bowls containing a scoop of ice-cream and a serve of honey puffs."

"I had a friend when I was smaller whose mother would make these. They are like a donut which is soaked in a honey syrup. We used to get through a dozen each and of course couldn't eat another thing. I have to warn you about the coffee though. It's strong which is why it's in such a small cup but it tastes fantastic. When you get to the bottom it's like mud and you're not expected to drink that. It also helps with the sweetness of the honey."

We ate in silence, simply savouring the tastes. One after another the girls smiled at me and I thought how wonderful this evening had been. If it was our last night out together at least it was one I could happily recall. It was while I was enjoying the calm that Anna made a confession.

"Roger, when we were getting ready tonight we decided to be a little daring. I guess at first we were a little chicken and then the meal was so nice I know I at least was worried we might get caught and spoil it."

Hailey nodded to indicate she had had similar feelings.

"I was going to do all sorts of things. Really outrageous like blowing you under the table but I guess that isn't possible here, at least without people being well aware of what is happening. So, instead, as compensation of sorts, I thought you might like to try some of my dessert."

I had noticed her move her hand off the table with her spoon freshly cleaned in her mouth but Hailey had claimed my attention at that moment and I had missed the way Anna had used it. Now she offered it to me and I could see it half-filled with the secretions from her body. I grinned and let her feed me.

"That is even nicer than the honey syrup. You'll have to trade recipes with the chef."

Hailey looked around and was satisfied no-one else was watching and let me watch her clean her spoon with her lips then carry it under the table. I leaned forward and found her leg with my hand. Hers brushed mine and I looked across at Rosalee.

"You'll never guess what I found under the table!"

Rosalee leaned forward as well and I guess she made contact with Hailey's hand from the other leg.

"If I'd known you were commando I would have taken you to ol' Kentucky Fried instead. At least there no-one would pay any attention to me licking my fingers."

Hailey brought her spoon back after another check around the restaurant and I could see hers was as full as Anna's had been. Hailey didn't offer it to me straight away though; she dipped the tip of her spoon in a little of the soft vanilla ice-cream and then offered it to me.

"Mmm. You realise that I am now going to have to cover you in ice-cream at some stage and lick it all off of you! Any helpers?"

Hailey joined the grins.

"You can let go of my legs now you know."

"Oh? Is there anywhere else you'd rather we put our hands?"

I moved mine a little way up her leg and found Rosalee doing the same. I extended my fingers and Rosy and I played "Handies" together in Hailey's crotch. It must have annoyed Hailey no end, though she couldn't say or do anything that would attract attention. She had our hands right next to her pussy -- in public -- and we were being bastards and not doing anything.

"Look after her for me please Rosy."

I leaned conspiratorially towards Anna.

"Think a stockinged foot would reach that far?"

Anna grinned as I returned to my former position and found Rosalee's hand much as I had left it. This time I did tease Hailey's pussy, all the time making small talk -- describing one of my classes that no-one, myself included, was interested in. Anna moved her chair forward and then leaned back; I felt her foot nudge my hand and led it into place.

Hailey smiled and let her legs part a little.

"Put your hands back on the table though -- after you pull my skirt down!" She spoke without losing the smile.

We finished our dessert, all the while getting to hear Hailey's instructions to Anna.

"Your toe is wonderful. Mmm yes just there. The stocking feels scratchy nice against my clit. Was this your idea Roger? Thank you."

Anna kept it up even while the waiter cleared our dishes and I asked him for the bill.

"Certainly sir. I hope everything was to your liking."

"I think everyone found things were excellent."

"Yes," agreed Rosalee.

"Absolutely perfect." Was Hailey looking at Anna for a reason as she said that?

"I will pass that on to the kitchen."

"Thank you."

Hailey leaned back in her own seat when the waiter left and Anna's eyes opened wider.

"This isn't fair!" complained Rosalee. "Sometimes being a girl sucks!"

"Rosy I happen to like how you suck and I know that is not what you mean. We will just have to find some way of convincing you that it doesn't have to suck."

"Oh I know I'll have other times, it is just that we all got organised to surprise you and the others are okay and I miss out."

Anna and Hailey were apologetic and began to sit up but Rosalee stopped them.

"I don't mind you being able to do what you're doing." She softened her voice and looked around. "I find that it is as exciting to watch you and to think of what is going on under the table while people are still eating. I also want to see how you get out of here in open-toed sandals when your own toes are wet -- not to mention how your pussies must smell. Roger and I can at least be sure of retaining our sense of decency!"

"You are pissed you can't join in, aren't you!?"

"Of course!" But Rosy grinned at Hailey.

The bill was left with me, the waiter taking no notice of the two girls grinning at each other and occasionally at Rosalee.

I counted out some notes from my wallet and added a little to the normal tip. It had been an excellent meal and I could afford it.

"When you are ready ladies but there is no real hurry."

"No we finished while you were getting the money out. Was it really that much?"

"That wasn't bad. We had plenty to eat and I know the company alone was worth at least a quarter of that."

When Anna told the others the amount they were upset.

"Can you afford that?"

"Do you want some money towards it? We weren't expecting you to spend that much on us."

"I have a trust fund allowance I barely touch. It is not going to be a problem."

"You shouldn't have to spend it on us though."

"I didn't love. I spent it on myself. I indulged myself in an evening out with three beautiful ladies and now, if you are ready, I, like Rosalee, would like to see if you get out of the restaurant without raising any eyebrows for other than your excellent appearances."

They stood as I moved each one's chair out. I was hamming it up after the fooling around with car doors but one older man dining with his wife commented to me as I passed.

"I'm pleased to see that there are still some young men today who know how to treat a young lady with respect and young ladies who dress attractively when they go out."

"Thank you and I will pass your comments on."

I did but I translated them slightly to "he thought I was lucky to be sharing the company of three hot babes."

The manager accepted the folder with my payment and checked again when I indicated I needed no change.

"Tonight was a special night; you and your staff have made it perfect."

"Thank you Mr Torrent. Please come again, with your lovely friends."

I noticed his nostril flare but the manager wasn't about to make any comment that would even suggest something untoward had taken place when the customers were leaving without an actual incident.

Rosalee shared the front again and this time I held her hand the whole way back to the motel. While strictly speaking we had no need to return there, if we didn't we would expect to collectively have to explain where the girls had changed into their dresses. It was a pity because their parents, in other circumstances, would have been proud of the young ladies I was escorting.

Our intention was to change back into civies and nothing else. And there are fairies at the bottom of the garden!

The three girls had dressed in the bathroom but they undressed in front of me in the bedroom. I was instructed to sit on the bed and just watch while each girl performed a strip tease that had nothing to do with pole dancing and every thing with proving just how sexy a girl undressing herself normally could be.

Of course, when each girl removed skirt or dress she displayed the secret Rosalee had referred to and explained how Anna and Hailey could have bare pussies.

At some stage all three had managed to buy a garter belt and stockings rather than pantyhose. Rosalee had her panties over the top but even those looked fantastic, while Anna and Hailey had their triangular bushes framed by the white belts and straps.

I wasn't all that familiar with pantyhose or stockings. Most of the girls I had been with had been naked already or just wearing enough that I didn't need to worry. Even when they had been wearing pantyhose I had only been trying to reach inside what was then just an extra layer.

They looked fantastic.

Of course, having removed their dresses and Hailey her top in preparation for resuming more normal dress there was no need for them to remove their bras as well.

In fact, their shoes probably would have been a more important item yet the three stood there in shoes that enhanced the appearance of their legs and stockings that made them even more interesting. I struggled to even lift my eyes to their bare breasts.

"How long have we got?"

I looked at the clock. It was 9:15 and we had to be home at 11:00.

"Just over an hour."

It was more like an hour and a half but I wanted to include some time to say goodnight politely and to make sure we were dressed properly.

"I'll take a raincheck then." Anna knew she could expect a visit from me if she felt I could manage to meet whatever needs she still had.

"Rosy, do you want to get ready while we strip Roger down?"

"What, in the shower again?"

Anna looked at me. "If we put a towel down so we don't get anything on the bed we should be okay."

Rosalee used the bathroom while the others pulled me to my feet and prepared me for action. Once again, the assumption was that I would and could perform for them as required. Since I made no objection I guess the first assumption was correct; it certainly made a mockery of any suggestion that I was taking advantage of the girls.

As to whether I could perform, well a little touch up and kisses to my prick soon had it standing to attention. My proposal -- accepted -- that the two of them kiss in front of me didn't hurt in the least.

Rosy came out bare ass naked. She decided the stockings were fine for show but having to wash cum and her possibly coloured juices out of them without her mother knowing would not be worth the extra tease factor. She added them to her neatly folded dress.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.