Assassin - Cover

Assassin

Copyright© 2011 by Pescador del Valle

Chapter 14

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Ass, sass and sin. A young assassin does more than befriend people when he tries to get close to his targets. When I assumed my role as Roger Torrent in order to get close to some nasty people who didn't deserve to live I knew I would have a foster-sister. I just didn't appreciate that she would be the resourceful, stubborn type. (See blog regarding Mm content.)

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Day 20, Saturday continued

I cleaned myself up; the water seemed cooler after we'd been in the shade. Anna was passing things out from our lunch pack to the others but stood when I finished drying myself.

She crossed to me, keeping her eyes fixed on mine as she approached. Her arms swung around my neck and her mouth found mine for a very sensuous kiss.

"Thank you for making this day possible. I'm sure the others are equally appreciative of how you've taught us to enjoy ourselves and each other. Now, what would you like to eat -- and I don't mean who!"

She turned back to the food but Rosalee hurried up to take her place before I could answer.

"Just, thank you!" She kissed me more sedately than she had before; perhaps Hailey's example was good for her and I let Rosalee know I liked it.

"Mmm, I could survive on those for a while."

"We don't want you just surviving; you need to keep your strength up. Come on!"

Rosalee took my hand and led me to lunch.

It was good that Ma had a hand in our outing or we might have dined on nuts, crisps and corn chips. Instead there was salad, conveniently cut as finger food, and sandwich meat curled into toothpick fastened tubes with coloured cocktail onions or pimento stuffed olives. She had also seen we had cold bite-sized home-made sausage rolls and sandwich stacks with finger thick slices -- three high and again secured by toothpicks. Nourishing, tasty, and likely to be eaten by teenagers!

Lunch was a time for us to find out more about each other in a non-sexual way. Of course, they were interested in my past life and I told them a mixture of anecdotes from both my real life and from Roger Torrent's.

I also asked more about each of them, including Anna. Though I could have asked about her at home that would have been most impolite and not given the others a chance to hear her answers.

They had all met four years earlier when they had all joined the soccer competition which had been resurrected for girls after widespread flagging interest had been restored with some well-publicised wins at the highest level.

Rosalee and Hailey already knew each other from school but had separate groups of friends so hadn't socialised much. In contrast to much male team bonding it seemed girls had far more networks that often overlapped in unusual ways and so they didn't spend all their time with others on their soccer team.

Instead it was a practical friendship -- helping each other get to and from games, passing on messages from the coach if a player missed practise, that sort of thing. They certainly didn't arrive at parties en masse and look down on those not interested in their sport. Okay, so I sound bitter!

I'm not really; how many of the jocks can truthfully say they are one of the best in their fields while not yet twenty? Admittedly it is hard to judge how many are at the top in some fields -- especially when the best make sure that no-one is aware they have added a few more points to their batting average.

I know I've got twelve for twelve with very little collateral (damage). Only one had a less than spotless coroner's report and she was already preparing to leave the country.

When Hailey found I was tutoring Anna she hinted she could use some if I was interested. Her parents wouldn't be able to pay me much for my time, but there might be compensations. When I avoided any commitment to help, she then suggested she could join Anna and we could all study together.

It became obvious that she thought that was when we did our fooling around. Actually Ma usually had an ear out then more to see what problems Anna was having and whether I was actually of any help rather than to stop any mischief.

I was surprised that Rosalee didn't suggest she needed help too but, when I asked her if she was interested, she shook her head.

"I'd never get my parents to agree; they wouldn't see the need."

"Why?" Did they have a problem with girls and education? Unfortunately I didn't find that hard to believe even nowadays.

"Because she's dux of the school."

"Unofficial," protested Rosalee, "Only a senior can be Dux."

"What's that?" asked Anna. It was an acknowledgement not awarded by our school nor would it have been particularly sought after except by a few devoted bookworms.

"The person scoring the highest consolidated grades in their senior year but Rosy -- definitely Rosy cheeks with that blush -- is ahead of all of them and they know it."

"Congratulations. And you've kept quiet about your achievements all this time!"

"It's only school."

"Yeah well continue the same over the next year and a bit and you'll likely get a nice university scholarship -- if not multiple grants." I considered it a worthwhile objective, just not for me.

I was thinking of spending maybe eight more years working, and then fifty or so in pleasantly financed retirement. I could collect my century in that time and that meant $25 million tax free at least, neatly accounted for by legitimate business transactions with a share to the revenuers to stop them thinking I was stashing drug money or worse away.

I wasn't in a "till death us do part" working relationship, nor one that begrudged handing over our standard fee or my salary retainer. The only criteria was that, when we retired, we retired. No freelancing, though we might be offered some special piece work or, more likely given problems with dictators, warlords and military juntas, a little peace work. Armies, subjected to political and now all-seeing media oversight, could not perform certain surgical tasks with the precision needed.

The government also lacked the will to deal appropriately harshly with some of our allies, while being at the same time overly critical of those who might oppose us for quite legitimate reasons. I might not be able to blend in as easily in Central Asia perhaps but on the shores of the Mediterranean a teenager visiting friends or relatives need not be suspicious. Of course I couldn't pass for Jewish with my pants down but the Holy Land was that for non-Jews as well and there were plenty of other countries to visit. A visit to Mecca would be considerably harder and I don't fancy emulating the earlier Richard Burton just to sneak in.

A politician who was charismatic enough to gather supporters into a strong coalition wasn't a bad thing in itself but, when the result was further division, fighting and chaos in the region, there were no winners.

A little mayhem with the traffic signals brought about a minor accident. A shattered windscreen meant some flying glass cut the politician's face -- or so it seemed.

It was only a pellet gun really, though with a special double barrel so, when I fired, one shot was released a fraction of a second beforehand to shatter the glass before my "bullet" found its target.

The Bulgarians had used an umbrella and ricin. I had a dissolving matrix embedded with a mixture of antibiotic-resisting nasties that had been carefully collected so there was no link back to US lab stock. Even the first shot was made of hardened glass so it would be harder to distinguish from the windscreen debris.

Reports of an unknown illness felling the politician spread quickly when he collapsed. There was disbelief when it was revealed publicly that he had a rare pneumonia and also leaked quite truthfully that he had both syphilis and gonorrhoea. His wife of thirty years had herself tested and somehow the results that she was clear were also leaked.

Though he did eventually recover, he couldn't recover the loss of support among the more religious parties. It was enough to edge the balance of power towards a more conciliatory alliance.

I didn't reveal any of that sort of history though -- not that I would have been believed without a demonstration.


Rosalee's maturity level was now a little easier to understand, though such a glib explanation as her intelligence isolating her from others might have been far too simplistic.

We ate our fill and covered the rest so it would be fresh and insect-free if we wanted something -- else -- to nibble on later.

With everything packed away there was a general air of anticipation in our little camp yet matters were such that we were all quite prepared to let the others go first while we recovered more completely. Watching was more likely to raise our libidos quickly!

So when I settled into place I became a veritable chick magnet -- something which doesn't normally happen despite my current situation suggesting otherwise.

Anna snuggled in to one side and Hailey the other this time; Rosalee lay on her stomach with her breasts pressed against the inside of my thighs while she rested her arms across the tops of them. She viewed my limp organ with interest. I understood her curiosity and, when she turned a quizzical face towards me, I just smiled and nodded.

We all watched as Rosalee took hold of my prick; as she pulled the foreskin back to expose the smooth head and its collar.

She leaned forwards and extended her tongue, just licking around the area normally covered. I expected the sweet sensations would soon have me stiffening and Rosalee must have had a similar thought as she covered me with her mouth and pressed her face deep into my curls. I reacted, or rather my body did, and I could feel myself being trapped in the confines of her mouth.

Rosalee was challenging herself. She couldn't take me whole when I was hard, how long could she manage to keep her nose hidden by my pubic hair while I grew?

I could feel her gagging but she held on even so; I was pressed against her throat solely by her own actions and though she resisted the impulse to empty her stomach, she had no choice but to back away.

Rosalee resumed her previous examination, this time of an organ over double the size.

"Now I can imagine what those men down the hill might be like. Wow!"

"They might end up all around the same size regardless of what they look like, Rosy Love. I liked how that felt, especially your nose rubbing me at the same time."

Rosalee rubbed her nose back through the short curls -- without me in her mouth this time -- and then decided to explore my balls with her fingers.

"Careful," I warned hurriedly, "you can't be too rough."

"Do you mean I'd better not be too rough or that there is nothing I could do that would be rougher than you can stand?"

"Which do you think 'careful' might imply?"

"Okay. I'll be very careful."

I wasn't entirely sure Rosalee was joking. I had trouble understanding why, if she was so good at her school work, she was rather ignorant about sex. I had to satisfy my curiosity.

"Rosy, you were a bit uncertain about getting pregnant before; I would have thought you'd have studied it somewhere."

"Well of course I have. I know you have sex and if you're in heat you get pregnant and nine months later you have a baby."

"So your studies were more about animals?"

"Yes but I know it's the same with people. That's why I was sure I couldn't get pregnant; I haven't ever gone into heat, though maybe today I did ... I felt rather horny in the car."

"You might have been hot love but you weren't in heat like animals. They'll only have sex when they are in heat; women might get more or less interested through the month but they are willing and able for the whole time if they want."

Rosalee thought of the implications and muttered, "yuck".

"So your mother hasn't explained things then?"

"Roger, you've got to realise, if Rosalee's mom is like mine, she thinks keeping us ignorant and simply increasing the dangers of sex is the best way of stopping us fucking."

"True," added Rosalee, "Mum would be like that."

"What about the internet? Haven't you been curious?"

"Sure but those sites are barred. I can do a quick search at school to try and get through because they don't know who is trying," explained Rosalee. "It's only if they see you getting a 'blocked' message that you can't explain that you get your privileges revoked. At home they would see I'd been looking around by the log entries and I'd be in more trouble."

"Well we'll just have to make sure you're up to speed on all aspects -- with plenty of show and tell," Anna assured her.

"That sounds like fun."

"And I'll show you some of the sites and sights I found when we get home. You thought the guys down there might get big! You won't believe your eyes!"

"Photoshop," I said for my own protection knowing it wasn't the case in every picture.

"Do you think I can get fucked now?"

"If I was to push you down the rocks you'd be fucked, what we should do is make love."

"I offered to get you in the mood first," Anna reminded Rosalee. "Would you like me to?"

Rosalee didn't answer at once. I didn't know if she was too eager for me or if she didn't want to appear too eager for another girl's touch despite what they had already shared.

"Can I make a suggestion?" I might satisfy Anna's obvious yearnings and provide something different for Rosalee as well.

"Of course."

"If you lie on your back and Anna covers you, you can each eat other and I can make love to you as well."

"Oh yes please. Please Rosalee, it will be even better!"

Rosalee had been convinced. If she got properly fucked (Forget falling over the cliff!) and could get eaten and eat at the same time, well, of course she would agree!

"Here?" She looked at the ground.

I looked too. I would have to kneel; was there anywhere that was raised? There is never a coffee table around in a national park when you need one!

One boulder was the right height but not big enough for them to lie across. Another was nearby and I was able to roll it over next to after scooping out a hollow and using a broken branch as a lever.

"What are you doing?"

"Making you a bed."

"It doesn't look too comfortable."

"Give me a minute. Can one of you roll up a towel please and I need one doubled lengthwise then doubled over."

The tube went into the dip where the rocks met; the pad over the top of that to fill the now shallower but wider gaps. I lay the other two towels right over the whole area. Maybe not the softest bed but surely comfortable.

"Here you go then." I helped Rosalee into position and then watched Anna crawl up over her. I whispered in Hailey's ear, gave her a kiss while I rubbed her sandy rump then went to Rosalee's head. Hailey knelt by Anna's.

"I think we should check you both first."

I rubbed my thumb around Anna's pussy and then pushed it into the dampest spot. At the other end Hailey was using her fingers on Rosalee, getting two to snugly fit inside her.

Priming their pumps, we nodded to each other and simultaneously removed out digits and popped them into our own mouths in front of the person who should have been dining on those juices. Hailey added a variation of her own and offered Anna two fingers that had been buried in Hailey's cunt while she had been busy. They were returned scrupulously cleaned.

"Would you like to know what is going to happen to you?" I asked Rosalee. I guess she thought I would explain step by step but instead I reached between Anna's pussy and Rosalee's face and spread Anna's inner lips to expose the inner details of her pussy and the entrance to her cunt.

"I am going to spread you like this so we will all be able to see your most intimate places and then I'm going to rub my prick over you like this and finally I'm going to push myself up inside you like this..."

I buried myself easily in the cunt that had grown accustomed to my prick when Anna wasn't using her buzzy toy to remind her what it was like to have me there. I pumped back and forth twice, quickly, and then pulled out and let my prick rest against Rosalee's lips. Anna's scent must have been overpowering; I could smell it clearly just standing there.

Rosalee did the expected and opened her mouth so she could clean me up. She did a good job and I noticed her shuddering a little. I looked down the other end and found Anna had reacted to being fucked by eating Rosalee while she had a hand wedged between Hailey's thighs. Hailey met my eye with unbridled lust; I suspected I might be called on again somehow.

Rosalee released me. "You aren't wearing a condom. I thought you needed to, to stop us getting pregnant!"

I didn't really want to stop to explain about the rhythm method. I shouldn't have needed to, not to a Catholic girl but in Rosalee's traditional religious house that was apparently a topic for discussion after marriage instead of for schoolgirls. To her parents the only contraceptive was abstinence, a method with an even higher failure rate when combined with ignorance.

"Special circumstances, we can discuss them later but I'd like to see you eating Anna while I put a condom on."

Rosalee was nothing if not eager and I noticed she used the same excess of enthusiasm she had previously applied to kissing. I had to speak up for Anna's sake and knelt down.

"Feel what Anna is doing to you. What feels the best? Can you copy her? Where does her tongue go? How hard does she press or suck? Does she make her tongue into a hard spear or into a flat shovel? Here is her clit but it can be too sensitive."

"Anna," I called, "can you dig your tongue into Rosy's clit please and then suck on it a little hard."

Rosalee's eyes lit up then screwed up.

"Okay now to the left and then the right lightly; leave the middle alone."

I could see Rosalee's smile buried beneath Anna's pussy.

"Now just a little light flick in the middle."

Yes! That was the spot.

"Good. Bury your tongue inside her now please. Make Rosalee think I'm already down that end. Right and rub her cunt."

Did swearing make a difference to convent-schooled sensibilities? I wouldn't have expected nowadays but Rosalee seemed to get a kick out of hearing words I guess she dared not use at home or school.

"Okay?"

Rosalee nodded with her tongue in contact with Anna; that was a technique I hadn't mentioned.

"Back in a minute."

I took another condom out of my pack and dropped just the wrapper in its place. I walked back via Hailey who had a hand on the back of Anna's head almost pushing her down into Rosalee's pussy while writhing on Anna's hand. I stood behind her, my bare erection obvious against her butt crack.

"I could lean you across Anna's back and screw you like we did before. Your tits would be squashed against her back and Anna would feel them rubbing all around as I pushed deeper into you."

"She should feel it -- hers were wonderful against my back."

"The only thing is she'd have to move her hand."

"Then you'd better come back later -- I'm busy!"

I gave her neck a light nibble and returned to Rosalee's head. I stood where she could watch my penis being given a strawberry coating.

Rosalee started to giggle.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Little Red Riding Hood. I'm the big bad wolf..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.