Assassin - Cover

Assassin

Copyright© 2011 by Pescador del Valle

Chapter 10

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Ass, sass and sin. A young assassin does more than befriend people when he tries to get close to his targets. When I assumed my role as Roger Torrent in order to get close to some nasty people who didn't deserve to live I knew I would have a foster-sister. I just didn't appreciate that she would be the resourceful, stubborn type. (See blog regarding Mm content.)

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Day 14, Sunday Evening

After Mark and Kyra dropped me home I crashed in "Anna's" bathroom before dinner, hoping to ease my ass; it had been a while since I'd last been buggered

Mark had been a careful lover though, and being the sandwich between him and Kyra was well worth this mild discomfort. Of course, now I was home I had to contend with Anna!


I came alert as the locked bathroom doorknob clicked and began to turn. The shampoo bottle was my best weapon together with the bar of soap.

"It's only me." I relaxed.

In the unlikely event someone was coming for me I would have used the shampoo to knock their gun aside while the soap painfully struck them in the eye and hopefully partially blinded them while I got out of the bath and tried to do unto others. The likely success rate wouldn't have been high but it would be better than if I did nothing.

As it was I only had to worry about a horny teenage girl coming to visit me in direct contravention to her parents' instructions.

"And what are you doing here Sweetheart?"

"Mom asked Dad to take her down to the supermarket. They'll be gone for at least 20 minutes, probably more."

"So you decided to visit. How did you unlock the door?"

Anna displayed the nail-like "emergency" key. I had a longer than normal screwdriver in my toolkit that could do the same job but I played dumb.

"I just hadn't seen you and thought you might like me to help you."

"Help me... ?"

"Oh, wash or well, anything."

"Twenty minutes is not enough to do 'anything' properly."

"Yeah but it's light in here. I don't get to see you properly when you come to my room."

"So you want to look? Okay."

"I want to do lots of things! With you!"

"Hmm! Sounds interesting. What sort of things?"

"Why haven't you tried to make love to me?" Anna's voice sounded suddenly strained.

"Well people usually get to know each other for a bit longer than twelve days before they take that step. I thought we were going nicely; getting used to each other and having fun?"

Anna became quite emotional.

"How about after one day!?" she shouted. "Yeah! I know you fucked Rosalee. How could you!? You were only going to use them to cover the fact that we were fooling around! Aren't my tits as big as Rosalee's? Is that it?"

I carefully got out of the bath and wrapped a towel around myself. It wasn't a matter of modesty, I simply wished to avoid making Anna inexplicably wet (or rather wet with an unacceptable explanation.)

I grabbed a second towel and dried my arms and chest. It shouldn't be damp enough to worry Anna later.

"Okay! Strictly speaking Rosalee could have been fucked but I think you'll find the situation is not as it seems. Was she the one who told you?"

"Yes, but not at first. No, leave me alone. I don't want you to touch me."

"I think you do." I put my arm around her and pulled her against me.

"But if you prefer," I offered, "I'll go and get dressed and we can talk down in the lounge."

Anna didn't move; I had fortunately guessed right. Anna wanted me as she had truthfully stated before and was angry that I hadn't wanted her, or so she thought.

"Tell me what she said," I asked quietly.

"You'll only change your story to match."

"No I won't. I've already said Rosalee might think she was fucked but impressions can be misleading. Did I have my prick near her pussy? Yes. Did I stick it in her? No."

"All right then. She phoned up earlier to speak to you about next weekend. She and Hailey have apparently agreed that they have more fun together with you and wanted to suggest you go out with Rosalee on Friday night with Hailey tagging along and then with Hailey on Saturday with Rosalee horning in on the action. Sounds like you'll be a busy boy -- no wonder you were too tired for me last night!"

I didn't rise to her taunt.

Instead a simple query, "And?"

"They suggested a movie after dinner Friday -- their treat -- and then wanted to know if you had a car you could use. They had some idea you could all go swimming somewhere away from other people."

I considered the likelihood of being loaned the family car (Doug had a work one so they wouldn't be without a vehicle). I'd be pushing my luck if I suggested I was taking a couple of nymphettes out into the wilds.

"And how did you get from there to last night's exploits?"

"Well when she let on that she and Hailey were going to see you together, she let that slip when she started talking about 'we'll pay' and 'if Roger could take us'. Anyway I started asking questions and she started spouting about how wonderful you were and after a while about how great you made her feel. Then she swore me to secrecy and told me you'd actually fucked her. So? Explain how you did but you didn't!"

"Circumstances meant I was in the park with two young ladies who I have to say are every bit as eager as you yourself. We fooled around a little -- which I had planned to relate to you tonight, leaving nothing out, I promise. Anyway Rosalee was rather eager to lose her cherry if that was what I wanted. I wasn't really prepared for that so I gave her a not-fuck. I just put the head of my prick against the entrance to her cunt; she could feel me there but I didn't put more inside her than the head.

"Now, if you wish, later I will show you, not what fucking is like, but instead what it is like to make love. I think you will consider that it is much better than a quick fuck in the park that you will be sorry for Rosalee when you think she didn't even get that."

"I want it now."

"What? We haven't time."

"Not making love. I want to know what Rosalee felt so I can compare. Come on, give me the same sort of 'not-fuck' you gave her!"

"Wait, or rather, take off your jeans and panties."

I went to my room, grabbed a condom and the lube. Anna might not be aroused and we really didn't have time to get her into a state that would ease things for her.

She was ready and I gave her a kiss. "This is not quite the same and I don't want to hurt you so I've got some jelly to make you slippery if we need it."

"What should I do?"

"Kneel down on the mat."

She obeyed while I was donning the rubber. I knelt behind her and felt the state of her pussy. She really needed some foreplay!

Instead I squeezed a trail of clear gel onto my finger and applied it where I needed to go.

"Okay." I rubbed my knob up and down Anna's slit so it was coated as well. "This is what Rosalee would have felt."

I found the entrance and barely eased myself inside.

"This was it. Hailey had her hand around me so Rosalee couldn't even have pressed back on me. What do you think?"

"Mmm. It's so big there. Much bigger than your fingers."

"Do you want to see what she missed out on or do you want to wait for later and do things properly?"

"Show me. Please."

"Alright." I took hold of her bare hips and slowly pressed forward until my belly touched Anna's butt cheeks.

"How's that?"

"So-o-o-o much better. You feel like you're pressing against my stomach; it's so deep. Okay I accept that whatever you did with Rosalee it wasn't quite fucking if that was all it was."

"Oh I don't know that I'd consider this fucking. Don't you remember your English lessons? Verbs are action words and there doesn't seem to be much activity. How about we try this?"

I pulled back and pushed forward a couple of times and then paused.

"Oh, please don't stop."

"Sorry Sweetheart. We really don't want to be caught like this, especially if you want to do it right tonight."

"You aren't lying? It really is better than this?"

"Trust me." I pulled out of a very disappointed young lady and left her a very impatient one.


The window was wide open and a hint of floral musk wafted out. I hoped Anna hadn't gone overboard with the perfume; it would be suspicious if we both smelled of scent in the morning.

She was ready for me as well, a softer bed laid out where we normally sat on the rug on her floor and a tiny night light recovered from wherever Ma had stashed it after Anna had outgrown the need.

But Anna lay there naked and eager. Any fear she might have had was taken care of by two minutes of inadequate intercourse in the bathroom. It that poor quality experience felt so good what would the "real thing" be like?

More importantly, she had really forgiven me my indiscretions with Rosalee and Hailey; or so it seemed for now. It was always possible she could change her mind and I took full advantage of this period of cordiality to try and actually make love with her.

She knelt and pulled down my boxers. No hesitant bride on her wedding night! Before I'd even cleared the t-shirt past my head she was kissing the knob of my penis and working the shaft with her hands.

I force her to stop while I stepped out of my boxers, put them on her bed where I could grab them and knelt facing her. Anna was not disappointed to lose her toy; she wrapped her arms around me and found my lips instead.

My knees almost touching Anna's, I leaned into her and she leaned back, holding onto me for support. We kissed for a few seconds -- it seemed much longer -- and she straightened; then it was my turn to hang from her as she forced me backwards.

We made and broke eye contact; continually, over and over. It was different in the near dark, and when you were both leaning back together and facing the same way.

Face-to-face could be an overpowering intimacy; you wanted to look deep into the person you were with, but then you had to accept that they could in turn look just as deeply into you. That was difficult to handle unless you knew you both shared the same feelings. I guess we did which came as quite a surprise to me.

We stayed together, rolling as we leaned back to lay on the nest Anna had pulled off of her bed. She looked quite different from the sixteen year old schoolgirl who sat facing me across the dining table each night or who waited to walk home with me after classes. It wasn't that she looked older, she didn't; her face still had the girlish puff to her cheeks but there was something overall that said she had crossed the point between girl and woman and the rest was simply a matter of her body catching up.

It wouldn't have been the simple act of intercourse. I'm not stupid enough to believe in a sudden loss of innocence making such a change. Some horrific incident might cause innocence to vanish but then I'd expect a frightened child to look out at me.

Rather I believed it was Anna's gradual acceptance that she was capable of making decisions about what she wanted to do with her body and who she wanted to do that with; that she had some how controlled, if not actually overcome, her jealousy with the realisation I didn't give others all I gave to her. I wondered if her family and friends would notice the new maturity and wonder why. Well, I did wonder -- but not until later.

That night I lay with a confident, self-assured woman in a teenage body. No concerns that she might do the wrong thing; none that I might misuse her; none for the future right at that moment.

All our concerns were for each other. To just be as close physically as possible. There was no hurry though and we worked slowly as we built our passion higher.

My hand was gentle on her breast. It wasn't anywhere near as full as Rosalee's that was true and gravity lessened it's altitude as well. I adored it though. It was good to hold; it felt soft against my mouth. Anna responded to my tongue circling her nipple and held my head closer.

I worked that nub into a hard lump and then transferred my attentions to its partner, indented by comparison.

My mouth opened wide and I covered nearly all of Anna's breast tissue. Inhaling, the mound was drawn inside. I closed my teeth, so very gently, and seized her before shaking my head like a wolf worrying at a carcass.

I relaxed; the breast slid out and I closed my jaw as it passed so my teeth scraped across her skin until, just before I lost it, I trapped the ring of flesh around her nipple. I struck the nipple repeatedly with my tongue and each time it grew a little firmer.

Anna pulled me up. She loved what I was doing and needed to reward me with a kiss. It gave us both a chance to rest and allowed us to involve different body parts as well.

From her mouth, I moved to kiss her neck. The scent she had dabbed behind her ears was more concentrated and I inhaled deeply. Anna writhed beneath me as the tickle of my tongue beneath her jaw turned into further excitement.

"Please. Now. I want you now."

I had intended more but if Anna was ready now I doubted she would appreciate delay.

There was a short pause though. I took a condom from my pile of clothes and quickly covered myself. Anna welcomed me back and continued kissing me as I slid both my legs between hers and took my place over her.

I lifted myself as I reached between our bodies; there was certainly no need for extra lube this time! Located correctly, I gave a little push then removed my hand.

So much and no more had Rosalee received.

I moved my hips and slid smoothly in; so much more Anna gave to me.

"Oh yes." We kissed again and Anna bent her hips to try and overcome my lack of movement. I began to thrust. Slowly, smoothly, gently.

Anna responded; moving herself under me; thrusting upwards with her own growing need. I slipped my arms under her shoulders as I had with Kyra. Was it really only that very afternoon? I cast all memories of Kyra from me -- that had been work, though very pleasant work; this was pleasure for its own sake.

I had recovered from my afternoon's delight, at least as far as my libido and stamina was concerned. I was still going to have to sit carefully however!

My libido had been restored -- that needed little time -- but my need had been eased and I could take a little longer than I had with Kyra.

I varied my speed, pumping hard and fast when Anna seemed able to take it then resuming a more gentle movement. I angled my body so my knob scoured left and right; I moved where I was kissing her nose rather than her chin and rubbed the front of her cunt's entrance as I chiselled its back surface.

Anna continually broke out in smiles, continually sought my lips. She lifted her legs to trap my hips. She was struggling not to make the sort of noises that would cause an unwelcome interruption.

I could see she wouldn't mind a release and began to work harder. Work that was pleasure, pleasure that was work. Not really, merely the willing expenditure of a little more effort and then the need grew in me and suddenly everything seemed effortless as my body took over and I began almost violently fucking Anna's sweet body.

Her legs gripped me and I lifted her hips with mine. Friction was lessened and I thumped her down with more force as I tried to go deeper. The bump sounded loud in our ears and we both started but we had reached a point where, even had the thumping been on the door, we would have had to finish what we were doing.

I came, spasming, filling the rubber, yet I continued with only a brief pause. Anna must have found my release stimulating because she came shortly after and it was my turn to hold Anna while her body shook with orgasm.

We cuddled closer than ever as we came down, only interrupted by my need to keep hold of the condom as I shrank inside her. I rolled off and sat up. My handy fanny-pack contained a scrap of towel as well as some baby wipes and I cleaned and dried myself before laying back down.

I didn't ask Anna whether it had been good; I knew it had been much better than that. She was quietly weeping and grabbed me for a soggy but heartfelt kiss.

"What's up?" I managed when we came up for air.

"That was so good and I was such a bitch before; I believed what Rosalee said."

"Well Rosalee does think she's been fucked and technically she might not be a virgin under a sexual as well as a physical definition anymore."

"But she hasn't felt like this?"

"She's come but not when I was in her and I don't think quite like that. I've explained what happened on Friday night; last night wasn't much different except Hailey was with us and got to come too -- and I got them to taste each other."

"What! Eating each other?"

"No. Just tasting their juices on our fingers."

"Why didn't you fuck Hailey?"

"Would you have minded?"

"Not if it was only like in the bathroom."

"Well she wasn't ready, which was quite okay by me -- I'd much rather have kept it for you."

"What else happened?"

I explained my unsuccessful attempt to keep their panties when we went back inside and my story we'd been in the diner working out our issues and then how they had surprised me by removing their panties in the ladies just before we left to go home. I stunned her by telling her of the driver's suggestion they might not want their mothers catching a whiff of bare pussy.

"Can you really smell me or was it just them?"

"I've been here for a while so I'm used to it but if your parents were to come in they'd probably notice and, if they didn't suspect that I'd been here, they would probably assume you'd been 'remembering' -- for hours I'd imagine."

"I'd need to rub myself for hours to feel that good."

"You'd only end up sore."

"Hmm. I think I would have liked to have seen you in the park; to have watched the others faces as you made them come."

"Even watching Rosalee getting fucked? You wouldn't be jealous?"

"I was. I hated her -- and you a bit. I think it was because you did it with her before you did it with me. I know I wasn't jealous of her after you'd visited Friday. She got a bit of fun but you came back to me and told me about it and made sure I felt as good. Am I weird that I liked imagining you with her? That I thought about how I was watching you both as you described what had happened?"

"Just as weird as me then. I looked in on you a couple of times before you caught me."

"You did? What was I doing?"

"It was very boring. Reading once and sleeping the next time, I think."

I could see Anna's relief that it hadn't been something embarrassing.

"You know," I started, "if you really are interested in watching I have a suggestion."

"Hmm?" Anna perked up; it seemed her interest was genuine.

"Once we work out where we are going Saturday, why don't you come along too? If Rosalee can crash I figure you could."

"But what about us?"

"They don't have to know anything has happened -- you could be curious but afraid, or curious and convinced by them, or just a secret nymphomaniac waiting to jump me."

"But where would we go?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.