Assassin - Cover

Assassin

Copyright© 2011 by Pescador del Valle

Chapter 9B

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 9B - Ass, sass and sin. A young assassin does more than befriend people when he tries to get close to his targets. When I assumed my role as Roger Torrent in order to get close to some nasty people who didn't deserve to live I knew I would have a foster-sister. I just didn't appreciate that she would be the resourceful, stubborn type. (See blog regarding Mm content.)

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Day 14, Sunday continued

Synopsis of the balance of Chapter 9A

Setting up Kyra's computer to automatically drive Roger's toy cars around the Pringle's lawn allowed Roger, Mark and Kyra the undisturbed privacy to get intimate in Kyra's room.

Roger conned the twins into positioning themselves where Kyra could feel her brother coming against her pussy and later taste his cum. After being sandwiched between the twins, Roger suggested Kyra might want to experience further incestuous activities -- getting only a muted protest.

Kyra lifted her top to expose her breasts and then donned a bra. "I guess we'd better be seen downstairs."

"Yeah." I moved to the computer and disconnected the controls. "Here you are Mark. I'd better put on a display with Kyra for your folks."

"Beverley isn't our folks," Kyra snapped, "and Michelle's just a brat."

"She can't help what they turned her into." Mark gallantly stood up for their young sister.

"She didn't seem too bad," I cautiously suggested.

"Oh, she can be," Mark was honest. "You haven't seen her when she hasn't gotten her own way. She can mope for days once the screaming has died down."

"Yeah," added Kyra, "now tell him how long it's been since they haven't given in to her at the first hint of an indrawn breath!"

"Okay, I agree she can be a brat."

"Bitch is more like it."

I handed her the other controls. "Come on then, show her up with your driving!"


I met Adam Pringle for the first time when his voice interrupted us as Kyra and Mark raced each other around the lawn.

"Aren't you going to introduce me Kyra?"

Her car came to a halt. We turned and I moved a little away from Kyra. Well I couldn't have moved any closer without removing our clothing. I had been standing behind Kyra with my hands around her "assisting with the controls". I was otherwise behaving properly -- like a young man at his girlfriend's house for only the second time -- but Kyra would rub her butt against my crotch and I might have accidentally rubbed her covered nips as we lifted the controls in front of her chest.

Beverley was watching from well behind us in the shade while Michelle was on the other side of Mark. While we had effectively been chaperoned so such goings on were not expected, Beverley had no doubts that I was Kyra's boyfriend by the time Adam "caught" me cuddling his daughter.

"This is Roger, Dad. From school."

"Hello Roger. How are you?"

"Fine thank you, Mr. Pringle."

"So how come I haven't met you before?"

"I've only been in town for a few weeks."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.