Assassin - Cover

Assassin

Copyright© 2011 by Pescador del Valle

Chapter 4

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Ass, sass and sin. A young assassin does more than befriend people when he tries to get close to his targets. When I assumed my role as Roger Torrent in order to get close to some nasty people who didn't deserve to live I knew I would have a foster-sister. I just didn't appreciate that she would be the resourceful, stubborn type. (See blog regarding Mm content.)

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Day 8, Monday

Breakfast involved us trading a couple of wide-mouthed grins as we both remembered (in the non-masturbatory sense) the previous evening.

Fortunately there were too many people around in the house, in the car, and at school for Anna to kiss me as I know she desired. I know she desired it because I wished I could have held her, acknowledged her. Though the situation I was in may cause doubt that it was the case, I was too professional to do something as foolish as that, yet. Once things were well underway it may be useful as part of a perfect exit strategy.

Anna and I went our separate ways and those I had seen Friday night greeted me warmly. I was fitting in, even with the not-so-heavenly twins Kyra and Mark who, if not specifically my targets, were my principal contacts.

I made sure that I made at least eye contact with Kyra during the classes I shared with her and subtly built a closer relationship with Mark during the day until we shared a gym session at the end of the day.

We were playing basketball at an enthusiastic though very amateur level and my attempts to intercept the ball when Mark had it brought us into close contact in friendly conflict. Once again, I made repeated eye contact and kept it longer than normally polite. Mark had to be aware of me and, indeed, his eyes lingered longer on mine as the game proceeded.

There was a mutual yet unspoken delay in out leaving the courts for the showers. My team, as losers, had the job of putting away the equipment -- which today was half a dozen balls and a couple of rows of seats. Mark spoke to the coach about some matter and I, of course, had to have a look around the storage area. This meant we ended up in the showers as the last of the others were leaving.

I left a showerhead between us in deference to social propriety but in violation of the same "rules" I turned to face Mark whenever I spoke to him or while he spoke to me. He saw me checking his equipment and I made a production of soaping then rinsing mine.

Nothing else happened. I couldn't be too open -- that might have been counter-productive.

"You played a good game Friday night Mark."

"Thanks. I was luckier than usual."

"Do you always meet there or are there other places worth going to?"

"It's generally the Pool Hall Fridays; there's a club but that is better Saturdays. You should come."

"Thanks. Is there any age restriction?"

"Nah, though the younger kids stay away fortunately. It's unlicensed so if you're drinking you do it before or after or try to smuggle some in -- but they are pretty strict."

"What's it called?"

"'Sharp Angles'. No live bands but the DJ is good."

"People turn up about the same time as the Pool Hall?"

"Yeah. It's a bit more flexible since some people grab a bite somewhere first and then join in so it depends on how late they order and how fast they eat."

"Sounds good."

"See you then?"

"I'd expect so."

"Okay. Catch you later then."

Was he looking at my buns of steel? I certainly hoped so since our investigations had indicated Kyra was going to be a far harder nut to crack than Mark -- probably in both cases due to his homosexuality.

Mark was gay in a town where his peer group would not accept a homosexual. He had, as far as was known, a single gay experience with one of the staff who looked after the house and grounds of his father's vacation property. The staff member's body was found, or rather was presumed to have been found since it was identified from dental records and that was only possible because his lower jaw turned up almost whole.

It is possible, though unlikely, that he is alive somewhere but, if so, he certainly won't be giving blowjobs again.

Don't let anyone tell you my job isn't dangerous -- if anyone could do it I wouldn't be paid so well.

So Mark doesn't want a girlfriend or to try to get one which I will show him is foolish. He is lonely and should consider a closer friendship with someone who he feels to be a kindred spirit.

Kyra has always been close to Mark, though there has never been any suggestion her love for him is other than sisterly. She too doesn't date individually though she is sociable with both boys and girls when the two of them go out with their friends. There is also no evidence that Kyra has any lesbian tendencies which in some ways is a pity as I feel I might have been able to convince Anna to be useful.

Our psychologists evaluated the twins and decided Kyra is aware of Mark's preferences and believes bringing a boyfriend of her own into the house is only going to see Mark outed -- hence her equally frustrated state.

Which is where I come in. Charming, friendly, found sexy by both parties and now exhibiting an interest in Mark that both will have noticed.

I was pleased with my progress.


Anna was waiting and we could talk openly on the walk home.

"Your hair is still wet. Wouldn't you have liked to have me in the locker rooms to dry it for you?"

"You know very well if you were there, hair drying would be one of the last things on my mind. Would you be planning on being there when there was only us or perhaps you would greet the whole class as they came off the court? Think of it -- fourteen heavy pricks swinging from side to side then they catch sight of a beautiful teenage girl and SHWING!"

I extended my arm and raised it like a fascist salute.

"Am I? Beautiful?"

"I think so and I'm sure they would, especially if you were suitably undressed."

"I don't think I could take care of fourteen pricks."

"Hmm, but you'd probably have fun trying."

"I think I need more practise with one; plus you're discreet. You are discreet?"

"Oh sure. I only told one person and he's probably only told three or four and they don't talk to anyone."

Anna punched my arm. "Be serious!"

I had been, perfectly. The people in question just hadn't been to high school for years and years.

"Yeah I guess if you were to look after fourteen of us the rest of the school would be sure to hear and then they'd feel left out. How many guys do you reckon go to our school? Oh, and the teachers. There might be a few girls who would be interested in getting a hand from you as well, but if not, they are probably going to be the ones out for blood when they see their boyfriends lined up in front of you. Yep, you'd better think carefully before you take on fourteen -- I've heard girls can get rather violent; they've even been known to swing a punch at someone who upsets them."

I dodged said punch.

"I don't want fourteen; I'm happy with the one I've got."

"Ah well, can I interrupt that bliss with a question?"

"What?"

"Did you happen to get Rosalee's phone number today?"

Anna cooled noticeably. We walked a block in silence and I was smart enough not to try to change that.

""Yes!" she said abruptly, "And Hailey's!"

"Thank you."

"You'd better make it up to me tonight though."

"Anna, I would do my best for you even if you tear them up and refuse to let me have the pieces. Being with you isn't a bargaining chip. Going out with the others is the price I have to pay to keep our secret safe. I'm looking at dating a couple of girls at least so they don't look on me as being at their beck and call. I'll be polite and interested but still looking around and not planning on going steady."

"And I sit home!"

"And what happens in a couple of weeks when I suggest you go out with me rather than one of them? Will your parents raise any objections?"

"I don't think so."

"Would that happen if I told them I was taking you out on Friday and Saturday nights?"

"They'd probably find we were spending the weekend at Grandma's and hadn't let me know; then they'd make a hasty call when we weren't around."

"And if we have to go to the mall on Saturday or maybe a jog on Sunday?"

"That would probably be okay."

"So are my plans that bad?"

"Yes -- but I guess you need to do it. I still want something special tonight though."

I had to think.


Homework was a little rushed.

"I was going to have a little run before dinner if that's okay; before it gets dark."

Ma was agreeable, Anna upset; she still had some work to do and couldn't run with me. Still she only pouted a little in my direction and I was pretty sure she would accept my apology when I saw her later.

I changed the chip in my phone and made a call when I was two houses away. Then I turned my phone back off again. It would have registered on the network for maybe thirty seconds and would not appear again unless I had a similar need. My run would have to take me about an hour and I did need the exercise so...

There was only one person approaching the bushy area around the cycle track that served for all non-automotive purposes such as jogging or, as the middle-aged woman was doing, walking a pair of dogs. In her hand she had a plastic bag that appear to have been used to collect an odd dropping or two. I hoped if she wasn't my contact she wouldn't object to being mugged for a couple of dog turds.

She released the bag with no sign she had ever had it and I slipped it inside my top and zipped it back up. I was sure somewhere behind me she would have taken a second bag out of her pocket and would appear no different to an observer.

I really did hope I didn't have the dog crap though.

Home again, I dropped the bag in the bushes at the side of the house before letting myself in the back.

"Sorry I was so long. I'll know my way better in future."

"Freshen up and join us. Your plate is still hot."

The family had waited a while but Ma wasn't about to let a meal spoil. Anyone who couldn't be there got their meal put aside and if it dried out that was their concern. They had better eat it regardless though if they knew what was good for them.

I quickly showered and took my place with another apology. The meal was good and it would have been a shame to let it go to waste.

"Where did you run?"

I explained and as they followed the supposed route mentally I could see them realising that I wouldn't know the return leg would have taken me out of my way instead of bringing me home on time.

"There's a smaller path before you cross that first bridge that would have been better."

"I saw that but thought it was a private path. I could see people crossing the second bridge and thought I'd just have to get down there and I'd be almost home."

"Try the other path next time; it will save you at least fifteen minutes."


I dropped off my side of the roof and walked around the darkened house to where I had left my parcel. Inside there was dog crap but it was only the plastic joke kind together with a receipt from a joke shop and a personal fan in a long cardboard box. I checked it out and found it was suitably muted. Just what I wanted.

It was a simple matter to reach the roof from Anna's side and once again her window was open for me. I just knew one day Doug and/or Ma would be in there waiting for me. I was familiar with the story of Rapunzel and, though the versions I had heard didn't suggest she and her prince got up to any of the hijinks that Anna and I found so pleasant, there must have been something to keep the Prince coming back.

Anna was reading through her homework when I poked my head through the window -- the homework I had left her with when I went on my run.

"Finally!" It was surprising how much frustration could be expressed in a whisper.

"Sorry. What?"

Was it silly for me to apologise without knowing what for? No! that was the silly question. I was male, Anna female. If there was anything wrong it was my fault and hence an apology was required to acknowledge I recognised I was in the wrong. It was up to Anna to explain exactly how this had come about.

"I've read this thing through three times."

So? She couldn't have found something else to do while she waited?

"It really makes no sense."

Ah! "Let me see."

I sat down on the bed. Anna shifted to give me room and I slid a leg behind her so girl and book were both in my arms.

"Here."

I read the offending passage and re-read it a second time myself. It really was impossible to make sense of. I turned back a couple of pages and re-read the topic. Anna held the book while I turned the pages with one hand and held her breast with the other. She leaned back against me and almost purred.

"Can we do our homework like this all the time?"

I continued reading without answering.

Okay. Section A built the ground work but then we jumped to Section C with no indication there should even be a Section B. No wonder it didn't make sense. Anna was trying to mix a little A and a lot of C.

I tried to remember what I had crammed into my head. Normally I was a little more prepared for an orderly data retrieval.

My problem was that I had been taught in two different ways. One, reinforced with practise, had been how to do things. They became automatic reactions and important skills. The second way had imparted often encyclopaedic quantities of raw knowledge in certain subjects. While it was there I didn't always understand it until I could review it in context. I was more idiot savant than genius but without the idiot -- at least I hoped so.

Eventually I was able to fit the necessary missing information into place and could finally explain the economic theory that Anna had been set as a study piece. She grabbed her worksheet and this time I held her book while she filled in the few paragraphs to complete her task.

"There!" She carelessly dropped her paper on the floor and covered it with the text book.

"I was going to tell you off for leaving me to go on your silly run but this was a much cosier way to finish my homework."

"But it was only for you that I went out."

"Me? Why?"

"To get you a present. You asked for something special so I got something."

"I meant you had to do something special! You didn't have to buy me anything."

"So you don't want it?"

"W-e-l-l, it wouldn't be polite to refuse a gift and I wouldn't want you to have wasted your money."

"Oh, I could always give it to someone else."

"Like Rosalee I suppose. Did you call her?"

"Yes, we're going out Friday night."

"In that case you can give it to me. See I'm being perfectly reasonable about her."

"More than reasonable Sweetheart."

"Don't call her that. Please, don't call any of them 'Sweetheart'."

"Okay -- you'll be my only sweetheart then."

Anna, pleased, snuggled into me as I sat behind her. I let her lay against me for a little while, caressing her as we appreciated the quiet noises of a sleeping household. Our whispered conversation would possibly have been heard by someone with an ear pressed to the door but that would have been all. Now there was nothing but an occasional sigh or murmur of satisfaction.

I interrupted our peace by tapping Anna twice. Three times was more significant but she seemed to understand this meant "excuse me" rather than "here I come". Anna leaned forward to allow me to get out from behind her but I merely leaned over to grab the black plastic bag I had dropped by the bed. I ignored the dog crap and pulled out the small box. The rubbish went back to be removed later.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.