Assassin - Cover

Assassin

Copyright© 2011 by Pescador del Valle

Chapter 3

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ass, sass and sin. A young assassin does more than befriend people when he tries to get close to his targets. When I assumed my role as Roger Torrent in order to get close to some nasty people who didn't deserve to live I knew I would have a foster-sister. I just didn't appreciate that she would be the resourceful, stubborn type. (See blog regarding Mm content.)

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Day 7, Sunday

I came awake suddenly, ready to react, and the real reason I didn't use deadly force was that there was only one person I expected would reach under the sheets for my penis instead of going for my throat.

"Morning."

"Morning sweetheart. Getting up?"

Anna squeezed the lump she found while pressing her lips to mine. I kept my mouth closed while returning the kiss; no point in inflicting morning breath on her. So much for talks about caution, discretion and waiting. Was Anna trying to out us already.

When she rested her head on my check I answered. "I am getting up -- surely you can feel the change."

Anna giggled.

"I've got to go. Ma and Dad are loading the cars so I knew I had a few seconds. Brent is dead..."

I started.

"Dead to the world silly! He often is, Sunday mornings. Anyway, it's almost 10 and they've decided we should go for a picnic lunch since you didn't get a chance to show your driving skills yesterday. So ... are you getting up and coming?"

A couple of pretend wanks and Anna released me. Joker!

I ran my hand down the side of her face. "Can I get some coffee, beautiful?"

"You don't need to flatter me for coffee."

"I know. I was describing you, not flattering you. I'll see you in a couple of minutes."

"Want me to scrub your back?"

"Git or I won't be able to walk the corridors for half an hour without being stared at." There was a tent in the middle of my covers as evidence.

Anna laughed and departed.

I rose, grabbed some "outdoor activity" clothes and got through my morning ablutions in double time.

"Morning."

"Ah. Bright and not so early. Not a crime in this household at least on a Sunday. Anna told me she banged on your door until you told her you needed coffee. Here you are."

"Thanks Doug. I heard some muttering about a drive?"

"There is a picnic spot with a lookout over the city and a few nature walks. Over the years the state has put in some walkways over the marshland by the side of the lake and added an animal enclosure. You never know what you'll find there. I figure you can drive us out there and Anna can show you the lookout."

"Sounds great. Do you need a hand with anything?"

"No, it's mostly organised. Elise has put a picnic basket together so don't eat up too big this morning or you won't do it justice."

Heeding his words I limited myself to OJ and cereal.

Doug had me show that my licence was current and lacked any endorsements. He was satisfied, at least with the documentation, and handed over the keys to his prized possession.

Doug shared the front and Anna sat behind him so she could see more of my profile. That put Ma behind me and Brent home guarding the house from his bed.

It was almost like he wasn't part of my new life -- except for the occasional burst of unmelodic song through one or other of my bedroom walls.

Doug directed me through the city and had no need to find fault with my driving. No need but I gave him the opportunity, earning a caution to watch my speed -- once. Since I was young, male and had showed off with my model car it was expected by one and all that I would be a lead-foot; so, briefly and barely, I was.

It took us about thirty minutes to get through the city and its surrounding suburbs and another thirty to wind our way west into the foot hills and then turn south to follow a small valley behind the first row of low mountains. A sign indicated we had arrived and I was surprised there weren't more people around.

"Come summer it is packed but there will be enough when we get a little further in. Traffic's been light today and all heading this way at the same pace so it seems lighter still. Take the next left turning and follow it to the end. You've done well."

Ma added her own interpretation. "Although it's warmed up early this year people are still mentally hibernating. They will wait for the calendar to say it's hot before they believe the thermometer."

We all helped unload the car and, since any tables had already been claimed, Ma spread out a picnic rug on a patch of grass where it was out of the way of a carelessly thrown or kicked ball.

There was a little ball throwing at first but we soon got down to the eating part of our picnic. Ma's food was quite as good as her coffee -- some of it was even prepared by her own hand.

Doug had a pretty fair arm though he'd never make a quarterback. I on the other hand was deadly accurate but couldn't launch a ball with the force he could. My forte was stilettos at up to maybe six paces. The football was easier to catch.

We had a game of touch though Anna tried to tackle both Doug and myself -- I think as an excuse to be able to grab me. It allowed us to work off lunch while Ma watched and then we sat with her to cool down again and to replace the water we had sweated off.

"The lookout is over that way," Doug advised. "It's probably better to be there when the sun drops as it's harder to spot the animals later if you're interested in the enclosure. Then, closer to dusk, the birds start landing on the lake. We've got to be gone by sundown but they're worth waiting until the last minute."

"I think I just want to take the easy trail today Doug," Ma responded.

So Doug accompanied Ma and Anna got to show me some of the other things the park had to experience.

I quite consciously took her hand as we headed off. It was contact -- which was good for me as well as Anna -- yet safer than putting our arms around each other. As I expected Anna immediately used my arm as a leash to drag me where she wanted us to go. If Doug and Ma were watching -- and I had no doubt that they were -- I would be the put-upon young man.

The enclosure was first. A high fence was broken at wide intervals by a series of double spring-loaded gates. You would have had to stand quite still while holding both gates open, waiting until the animals overcame any fear of you, before they would actually escape.

Inside, the narrow trails wandered around groves of trees bearing informative signs of birds or animals often only seen after dark. In view of the park's closing time they were a little pointless.

We did see a lizard sunning itself but it hurried away. There were enough people moving along the paths that an animal with any common sense would have made itself scarce. We moved closer as we walked, our hands brushing against our hips as they swung past but couldn't really talk or hold each other as we would both have liked.

"Are you interested in a hike?"

"What -- catching up to your parents?"

"I was thinking of the harder trail. Are you up to it? It takes us to the lookout -- eventually -- but most of the time the view is obscured by trees and it is steep in places, for rock climbers rather than for walkers."

"You don't need equipment?"

"Well rock scramblers more than climbers. I've been doing it at least once a year since I was 10 or 11."

"Okay then."

I was led out by a different gate and only then did we see a family of skunks back through the trees. There were animals in here after all even if they had been brought in.

Anna was right about the trail. There was no made path as such, just the result of years of scuffing feet as people followed the markers nailed to the trees well above vandalism height.

We walked alone most of the time, standing aside occasionally or passing others doing the same for us; people who had gone a ways and then turned back or who had taken the shorter route to the lookout and were coming back by the longer way.

Anna had to stay ahead of me rather than by my side for much of the way. It was nice to watch her walk; nicer still whenever she stopped and took a quick but spirited kiss. She proved she knew her way, describing places of interest that were coming up. She also, at one point, led me away from the obvious markers and through some more pristine shrubbery. I had no doubt she had an ulterior motive I would enjoy.

"This used to be a rock wall for climbers but it was too hard to get ambulance teams in or out when idiots dropped down. The park authority had the path diverted away from it so it was less accessible and opened up some better climbs. The serious climbers scorn it and the general public has forgotten it as you can see. Dad showed it to Brent and I when I first came through here. It is a nice quiet spot where there isn't likely to be anyone up above -- they would have to actually be hanging on to see down here -- and we are screened from the path by all the greenery."

"It is rather cosy here."

"Then why aren't you holding me?"

There are times when you don't even want to consider arguing with a woman!

The kiss showed neither of us had lost any interest since the previous night. Those stolen on the trail had been quick wet pecks rather than passion stokers. These showed considerable promise for nights to come.

Now I'm not a person who thinks about sex all the time. It had been what, about three and a half to four hours between what I'd consider serious kisses. Anna soon had that down to an average of fifteen to twenty minutes for the day -- not that I was in any way an unwilling or inactive participant.

"Did you think of me after you went to bed?"

I pressed my cheek to Anna's. "How could I do anything else?"

"Did you remember what it was like to see and hold my breasts?"

"Oh yes."

"No. You know, 'Remember'!"

"Ah. Well I think I must have."

"Wasn't that messy?"

"I had some tissues."

"I would have liked to have been there."

"It would have been nicer if you were."

"Would you have let me help?"

"I would have insisted."

"Can I help now?"

We were protected from any real risk of discovery.

"That would be wonderful."

"What should I do."

The young lady who had managed to say both a physical good night and good morning to me was uncertain how to proceed.

"Well you can give me another kiss and then we might find a comfortable spot.

There were some small boulders that had come crashing down the hillside at some stage. The covering of lichen and moss was of at least a little comfort -- not to our butts but reassurance that another boulder wasn't so likely to join it.

"Do you want to get it out or would you rather we kissed some more?"

"Can't we do both?"

I had to applaud Anna's practicality. Of course we could! I leaned back a little, resting against the cold granite. My zip was prominent, brought to the forefront by the object pressing from behind.

Anna unzipped me before I had a chance to suggest she check for bare skin resting against metal teeth. That was more an issue when doing it up anyway.

She reached inside and fumbled for the opening in my boxers. There was a button to be managed and then, quite suddenly my hot little member was in her hand. It was cooler out of my pants though a bit of friction soon warmed me up. Wrapped up in what she was doing, Anna didn't notice that part of my attention was on her face and part on the security of our surroundings.

I don't know if she even heard the people coming along the track; if she did she gave no sign. They continued at a steady pace -- not even pausing at where we certainly had left some sign of our departure from the marked course.

I should have felt guilty that I could have a day off without needing to feel guilty but my plan had to allow for a slow start else I would put people off with my pushiness.

I certainly had no concerns about betraying the trust Doug and Elsie had shown by letting their daughter wander off with me. Kids had always aged faster than their parents expected and perhaps wished. If Anna was ready then I had just been an admittedly convenient trigger to her wishes. And right now she wished to learn how to give me a hand job.

"Just ease the foreskin back and forth by circling the head with your thumb and finger. The skin doesn't stretch so see what the limits are."

"How do you make him jump? Like last night?"

"I don't. He behaves quite independently at times I assure you."

"Would you like me to suck on him?"

"Not now. It's probably a bit sweaty. That's best when I'm fresh after a shower."

"Oh. Yes. I guess I'm the same." Anna sounded disappointed.

"Probably."

"Oh well. Perhaps tonight."

"Thinking of that will keep me hard until then."

"What happens when you remember?"

I laughed. "You mean when I jerk off?"

"I like 'remember' better."

"It probably is easier to use in a conversation. Whitish semen comes out the hole in the end."

"Like peeing?"

"No. Like ... oh, putting your thumb over a hose. No, a hose where the pressure is really low. You let it build up and a spurt shoots out then you cover it up and do it again and again."

"How many times?"

Again I laughed. "I haven't really counted. Six or seven I suppose."

"And how soon can you do it again?"

"I'm not really sure. Maybe five or ten minutes. It might be longer."

Anna kept up her hand movements and I lifted her other hand to my balls.

"How often do boys 'remember'?"

"Boys generally, or me? You have to realise that we don't normally talk about it together."

"Okay. You then! I hear Brent in the shower sometimes and I'm sure that's what he's doing. That grosses me out but this is fun. So?"

"Well not every day."

"Daily!?" Anna stopped in disbelief.

"I said I didn't do it daily. Maybe two, three, occasionally four times a week."

"Aren't you supposed to go blind or get hairy palms or something?"

"Contact lenses and I shave twice daily." I mimed razor burn on my hands. "What about you?"

What was good for the gander was certainly about play for the goose.

"Er, well maybe three times before last night."

"Three times a day!?" I imitated Anna's earlier expression.

"No dopey. Three times, period!"

"You said before last night?"

"Well I curled up thinking of what you'd done to me, for me, and I just got to remembering. Then, when that had all oozed away (lovely imagery) I got to thinking about you remembering in your room and then I remembered myself all over again."

"Were they good?"

"Delicious. Not as nice as when you made me come but better than those earlier times. What about you?"

"Almost straight away when I got to my room. You had me so worked up that I was ready to explode. I hope I didn't disturb Brent."

Anna looked down at the stick of dynamite she was holding. Exactly what did I mean. How much was hyperbole and how much fact? She had fooled around with hoses as I'd described and could send quite a burst of water some distance. Surely that wasn't comparable! To be at least a little safer she angled it further away from herself.

"How long does this take?"

"Getting tired?"

"No, impatient!"

"Well if you keep doing what you're doing now it won't be long at all. In fact we should probably stand up or, at least, I should. You might be more comfortable there or you could stand behind me."

"Out of the firing line?"

"Well that too."

Anna chose to stand behind me and it allowed her to change her grip to one I was more familiar with. I rubbed my hand along the shaft a couple of times to demonstrate what I desired and I think she was tempted to have me finish the job while she watched. I had made her come though and she wanted to be able to claim the same. I knew I was going to want to watch her at some stage and if masturbating, sorry remembering, for her was the price, so be it.

Anna pressed her body against mine. Her free hand rested on my chest and at least I wasn't being pinched this time. The tempo of her right hand increased, with the build up of her circled fingers curled around and pumping along the shaft being converted to the squeezing friction as her grip was confronted by the wider collar around the far more sensitive head.

Yes, Yes, Yes. It was so familiar and so different. Anna didn't, couldn't know to, vary the pressure as I would have. It was less yet at the same time more pleasurable than my own manipulations would have been. I reached behind; found her crotch; pressed two fingers against the front and Anna leaned into me as I told her, "Now. I'm coming now. Don't stop. Oh, please don't stop."

She didn't, pumping me as she watched the previously described spurts indeed soaring above the bushes that were close to hand. She counted to herself and did indeed get to six before she decided a spurt that barely cleared our feet was no longer worthy of consideration.

Most of my emissions had been released freely but at some stage Anna had coated her fingers and that in turn covered the end of my prick. I found a handkerchief and wiped her fingers then cleaned myself and squeezed the dregs from the toothpaste tube. Anna watched me shrinking with interest while I performed my ablutions.

Firstly I softened while maintaining both girth and length and then, as we watched the process happen, it began to shrink in on itself to become a package that was far, far easier to return to my pants.

"Come here," I commanded. Anna slid efficiently into my arms. "That was wonderful." As was the kiss.

"I've never done it outside like this before. It made it a little more exciting and having you do it was all the more so."

"Has anyone else ever done it for you before?"

"I think you must know they have. Anna, I won't lie, you aren't the first girl I've been intimate with but that doesn't matter. You're the girl I'm with now and the one I want to be with. If others have helped teach me how to be the best lover I can be for you then I'm grateful I had the opportunity. I'd hate to make bad love with you out of ignorance and I think you enjoy what I have learned."

"How many others?"

"How many before you consider it a problem? If you accept I had one previous lover, why is two an issue? Given two, is three too much to bear and if not why then would four or five or even fifty be a problem?"

"I guess it doesn't really matter except I don't know how I stand up against them."

"You don't. You stand up against me and put your arms around me and gaze into my eyes before I kiss you because there is not one of them I would rather have here right now instead of you."

Indeed, some of the women who had trained me (far less than fifty) had been downright intimidating. Given the choice of a young woman who had feelings for me and an experienced woman who was paid by the results she achieved I was quite willing to let the young woman learn from her mistakes (hopefully not painfully).

I learned with an attractive debutante type, with a MILF, with a granny who needed lubricant and had false teeth. I will never forget my first gummy!

Then there was the other side -- the teenage boy my own age, the enterprising middle-aged executive type and the homeless crack addict with a glory hole.

I was giver and receiver -- at one stage I was sore for over a week. I knew what it was like to give a blow job as well as to get one from anyone. I wasn't gay. I didn't find men as interesting as women -- even Ma was desirable -- but I was capable of being as gay as a project required.

I wouldn't lie to Anna that there hadn't been others but I wouldn't tell her all the truth.


The peak was quite a strenuous climb. Not difficult or dangerous but merely at an angle that kept one continuously straining at the steep slope. I dreaded the idea of coming the other way for the first time and discovering I had to go down the long slope without losing my footing or picking up speed.

Anna pointed out where her house was and I recognised the roads I had taken to get us into the hills. We were too far to make out any details of our neighbourhood so we took a look around in the other directions as marked out on the brass map mounted on top of a small cairn.

"Let's see. Houston's listed there and LA is there. Chicago, New York. You're from Oregon so you've come from over that way."

Anna raised her arm and pointed in what she figured was the right direction. It was near enough to Oregon but totally wrong otherwise. I'd been born and grew up in one of the poorer suburbs of Pittsburgh. From there I went to a little town back from the lake north of Chicago and then down to more remote towns in Kentucky and New Mexico. None of that mattered and none of those were what I would call "Home".

"One more kiss?" I murmured over Anna's shoulder. "It might be the last until later."

I rested my hand on her stomach and ran my tongue across the side of her neck. She tilted her head away from me and shivered, then recovered and turned inside the narrow confines of my encircling arm to find my mouth with hers.

I would have loved to have sat down with her for an hour or so just playing tonsil hockey. Of course, an hour or so of tonsil hockey and we would both be worked up so much that there would be some serious love-making. Hard! Fast! Fucking. Is seemed quite a worthwhile image.

"This has been a wonderful picnic."

"I told you we would get to go out together," I reminded her. I had said we would talk further but had held off in case it spoiled the outing. We did need to settle things properly though and when Anna gave me an opportunity to introduce it into the conversation I had to take it.

"Have you thought any more about the plan?"

She nodded and withdrew from me. I took her hand and led her towards the path back to the recreation grounds. "So what do you think?"

"I'd rather you didn't but I guess I don't want Ma and Dad stopping what we do together."

I squeezed her hand. "There is still so much more I'd like to share with you."

"You're only going with the girls as a cover though? It's not that you're interested in fooling around with them? You're not going to fuck them are you?"

"Wow! Okay, one at a time. Yes, I only want to appear to be dating without getting serious with anyone but I'd rather it was with girls I find nice to be with."

"That's fair enough."

"Now as far as fooling around goes, I would like to point out that, though I liked you from the first time I saw you, I didn't try to fool around with you."

"You did?"

"When?" I deliberately misunderstood. "Oh, like you. Of course I did. You look great and you bubble with life -- you're happy, and that's nice to be around anyway, but put an attractive face and drop dead body in the mix too -- who wouldn't like you?"

"Well you certainly don't object to the fooling around now."

"Anna, we're just getting to know each other. We are going to be living together, learning each other's bad habits and annoying behaviours like no other boyfriend and girlfriend I can think of. You may decide you prefer me in a brotherly role or prefer me out of your life entirely or -- who knows! -- things could get even better.

"Right at this moment that matches my interest in you. We are both lucky that includes a healthy dose of sex. I don't need to go fooling around with anyone else, though that is not why I enjoy holding your hand in the middle of a park. Now, having said that, I want you to consider what might happen on a date, say with someone like Rosalee."

"Rosalee? Why her?"

"Well she is a little forward."

Anna giggled. "No she isn't. She's a defender."

"On the soccer pitch but in the back seat of a car she plays a different game. Anyway, imagine I'm out with her and she wants to kiss me. I can't very well push her away."

"I'll push her over! Forward! Ha!"

I ignored her comment. "Well if when we are kissing she tries to make me remember something -- what's going to happen?"

"Huh?" Anna, concentrating on my date, had forgotten her own euphemism. "Oh. Right. Well, you say you're sorry but you are spoken for and that you'd just like to be friends and that it isn't you, it's her."

I snorted. "It's probably what I should say. Well, almost."

Anna looked at me. Had I just admitted I was "spoken for"? She re-ran my words and came up with a different slant.

"Probably! So you aren't going to say that? You'd get your kicks with me and with anyone else who comes along then?"

I could lie. I knew that. It might even have been easier -- much of what Anna did know was lies anyway. Still the standard rule of any deception is to avoid lies since they were hard to keep consistent. Start with the one necessary lie, reveal only the bare minimum about it and tell just enough of the truth to keep the story alive.

"If I had a choice I'd have us together, sharing the same bed with no-one caring what we did. Well to be strictly correct I'd probably have some of the other girls come along for some hot threesomes but I am being more realistic in my impossible fantasies."

"Why impossible?"

I jumped to the wrong conclusion but Anna soon dashed that image.

"Don't you think we can get my parents to agree eventually?"

"Maybe when we are Brent's age or after we've left home. Maybe not even then. I don't know how this foster thing usually ends up; how they see this new family of theirs. Am I marking time here for a couple of years or will they be grand-parents to my kids and, if so, will they consider our relationship to be incestuous? Regardless of what does happen, 'eventually' isn't now."

Anna nodded. She looked a little sad; I made it worse.

"And what if you don't want me either, just because or if you find someone else? It we still have to live together we need to be okay with that."

"We can't be just friends you mean?"

"I hope we're always friends no matter what happens to us."

"So ... you want to go out with Rosalee?" Anna jumped back a couple of minutes.

"Well I suspect Rosalee wouldn't say no if I asked her."

"(To what)," Anna muttered to herself then, "I guess she's okay."

"You wouldn't prefer a stranger? I understand girls are in the habit of sharing all their juicy secrets."

"They I can see if your account matches hers, can't I?"

"You want to know?"

"Maybe if you know you've got to explain every little detail you might not get up to so much."

"So now I have to remember what I've been doing with other girls? As well as remembering what we've been up to?"

"What? Ohh!" I got nudged by Anna's shoulder but she didn't release my hand.

"Perhaps I'll remember while you tell me. No! That would make you want to tell better stories."

"Well if they are too tame, perhaps you can tell me what I should have done -- if it was with you of course."

Coming closer to the end of the path we reluctantly released our hold.

"I've enjoyed our walk Anna."

"Hmm! You got remembered, remember, and then got permission to fool around with other girls. What's not to enjoy?"

"I was thinking of your lovely hand in mine for longer than we've been able to touch before."

"Smoothie. Do you want me to speak to Rosalee? She doesn't go to our school but I'll see her at practise Wednesday or would you rather call her?"

"Where should I take her on a first date? I only know the pool hall and the mall." And a dozen other spots that I shouldn't have heard of yet.

"Take her to the library -- that closes at 6 on a Friday."

"Claws dearest!"

"Coffee in the mall then."

"I see -- quite public, lots of light and plenty of people you know as informers."

Anna smiled with an unconvincing air of innocence.

"Why don't you just ask to see her bedroom?"

"Or I could ask her back to see mine. You could sit outside the window and watch."

"Or come in and teach her how to remember you."

"See! I knew you could suggest the perfect first date if you put your mind to it."

"Well if this is our second date Roger, I have to honestly say our first date was as perfect as I can imagine."

"Perhaps we can top it when we have our third."

My suggestion was enthusiastically accepted. Anna was by no means ready to ditch me even if I saw Rosalee or others.

"Is it time to go yet? I'm sure Ma and Dad must be exhausted and we could all have an early night."

"Eager?"

"Well I've got to use you up and wear you out -- Rosalee might not take her hooks out of you once she's dug them in. Can I ask if you'd do one thing for me though?"

"What?"

"If you go out with Rosalee on Friday night, could you call Hailey just before you leave and arrange a date with her for the Saturday night?"

"How come then particularly? It's rather short notice."

"Oh I don't care if she can't go. It's just when we are at Soccer on Saturday morning and Rosalee's full of herself that she got you when you are living with me it will be Hailey who shoots her down in flames. What are you looking at?"

I was staring at Anna's mouth and then turned her around to look at her butt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.