Assassin
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Pescador del Valle

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ass, sass and sin. A young assassin does more than befriend people when he tries to get close to his targets. When I assumed my role as Roger Torrent in order to get close to some nasty people who didn't deserve to live I knew I would have a foster-sister. I just didn't appreciate that she would be the resourceful, stubborn type. (See blog regarding Mm content.)

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Day 5, Friday

Pete, my school friend with the car, asked me what I had planned for the evening. I told him "Nothing" and was promptly included as part of a group meeting together. A group which included Mark and Kyra -- the Pringle twins who just happened to be two of my favourite people.

I shared Gym with Mark on Monday afternoons so we hadn't met yet. Kyra was in my Pol. Sci. class but so far she only knew me as "the new guy". I'd seen her looking with the rest though so she didn't object to me.

They both knew Phil, the boyfriend of Anna's semi-friend Stacey, so I wouldn't be a total outsider and I knew enough of the likes and dislikes of at least four or five to be able to fit in.

That didn't include Anna though and when I told Ma I had been asked out and sought confirmation of my curfew Anna headed to her room and "studied" until I was gone.

Elsie reacted as I intended. I hadn't asked if I could go out -- I wasn't giving her that much power over my social life -- but I had asked for a clear statement of the "house rules".

She checked who I would be with and saw no problem but made the point about alcohol or weed or worse. I said the right reassuring things which I'm sure she didn't quite believe. She might have been surprised how I could handle my beer. I could sit on a glass for ages before swapping it for someone else's. If they were particularly careless they would be taking alternate sips out of both glasses until they had consumed two to my none.

Alcohol dulled the reflexes and spoilt your aim. Drugs could be as bad or worse. I enjoyed adrenalin instead.

I had dinner with the others (except Anna who ate in her room) and Pete picked me up. Simon and Graham were already in the car and I had to squeeze in next to an attractive young lady I hadn't yet met; Graham's girlfriend Eleanor. He was rather protective of her and that was the only time I got that close to her. If he could have done so without looking ridiculous I think he would have gotten Pete to stop while he took the middle seat.

I couldn't see Eleanor putting up with Graham's jealousy for long though and made a point not to give Graham cause to consider me as a "problem" -- but other than that you couldn't find a nicer guy than him.

We went to a pool hall where we waited outside in the car for the others to arrive. A second car turned up; it turned out to be Phil and Stacey together with another couple, Ron and Donna. I was going to struggle with names by the end of the evening -- deliberately. Ron had a large bottle of cola which he passed around. I "took" a swig with lips pressed securely together and asked afterwards, "What is it?"

"JB," was the reply and from the smell I got the feeling there was probably half a bottle mixed in with the cola.

Car Three : Jim driving with Mark beside him while Kyra sat in the back with Jim's girlfriend Marnie.

Car Four : Trev and Kev, sans dates. Perhaps they just preferred hanging out with the guys -- and their dates.

We finished off the plastic bottle, quickly now the numbers had increased, and went inside together. It was nothing like the dimly lit, smoke-filled dens of iniquity our fathers might have frequented in their youth. Instead it was well lit and aimed to get the sector of the population with the most to spend -- its youth -- to see it as a desirable gathering place and to present itself to their parents as a safe form of entertainment.

Thus it had no liquor licence and kept any suggestion of drugs well outside even the parking lot. If kids had a cola though, well, no-one looked too closely provided they didn't show more signs of inebriation than could be put down to the foibles and hijinks of youth.

The girls weren't just eye candy or arm ornaments. They played too and they played well. I could hold my own, though I wasn't the best there by any means. James Bond might excel in everything he did but I was no super-spy.

Some tables would finish before the others and so we stood by talking and watching until we could swap partners; during the evening we all got to play with or against each other at least once. I found myself standing with Kyra watching Mark. It was purely accidental. Okay, don't believe me.

"I'm surprised you both came alone. Mark's certainly got the physique to attract the girls and you, well if I may say so without causing offence, you are simply stunning."

Kyra looked at me. I had complimented her -- possibly trying to pick her up -- but no-one had ever fed her a line before that starting with how great her brother looked. She ended up eventually saying a simple "Thank you".

It must have been a further puzzle since it was doubtful any but she and I knew Mark had not sought out the ladies because he preferred the guys and had not made any moves in that direction since he was still of an age and in a community where homosexuality was still an issue -- often a physically painful one for some. Kyra had also put her love-life on hold since she was sure someone getting close to her would find out her brother's secret. It actually made them easier to approach since I could work my way closer to Mark while using Kyra as cover that would be more acceptable to our peers and her family.

"So where did you come from?" Kyra decided to open a civil conversation between us rather than effectively giving me a cold shoulder by simply smiling and moving off. I responded but kept my eyes on the game before us. Kyra can't have helped but notice.

The game finished and I turned to her. "Shall we challenge the winners?"

That would be Mark and Trev.


I was home on time and my foster parents found nothing in my appearance to criticise. They made polite query about my evening and then we all went to our beds.

I let the house grow quiet and made my way out again. I peeked into Anna's room as I went past -- the gap was wider this time but there was no light and I saw no movement.

Once more though, she spotted my shadow when she should have been asleep. Jumping out of bed, she was too slow; by the time she had rushed to the window, I had already dropped to the ground and was at the front of the house before she opened the window.

Suspicious, she silently made her way to my room. The door was locked but she knew where to find the emergency release tool -- a long nail-like spike -- and tiptoed downstairs to collect it.

I was two blocks away -- loping silently through the streets and avoiding cars and people -- when she proved my room was empty, and I, some sort of Houdini. Anna went back to her room, determined to wait all night to catch me this time.

To catch me and find out exactly what I was up to.


Four blocks away the neighbourhood would definitely be classed as commercial, if mainly up-market retail. There were also hotels, motels and apartments. I had contacts, none of whom would stay more than four to five days at a time, or in the same place. I avoided the surveillance cameras, made my report and picked up the "supplies" I wanted.

Then came the more dangerous trip home.


Anna heard a dog barking in the neighbourhood and that woke her where she was sitting by the window. She pushed it open so she could hear any further sounds more clearly.

My feet made no noise but the straps of my small backpack scraped over the side of the roof as I hoisted myself up. It was enough.

As I eased under her window Anna was looking down at me. "Do you want me to scream now?"

She was lucky I wasn't armed or she might not have had an opportunity to scream. I had spun around, my "Fight-or-Fight" reflexes coming to the fore. There was no attempt at flight, merely a decision to make my blow fatal or not.

I had almost wet myself and looking up I could now see where Anna had slid the pane of glass up so the mesh, normally hidden in the wall below, replaced it.

"Surprise."

Anna's quiet comment defused the situation. She would never know how lucky she was. I was certainly happy I didn't have to burn down this house or worse to cover up her death.

"I think we should both happen to need a midnight snack downstairs, don't you? You want coffee?"

I just nodded.

"See you there then."

Anna closed her window again and the curtains and left me to seek my own room. I ignored the telltales -- they were meaningless now -- and hurriedly began to pad out one of the explanations I had ready if I was caught.

I hadn't expected Anna to do the catching and I dreaded including that in my next report. I might be assigned her next just to cover my tracks if my target was deemed to be a serious enough problem.


"Here."

"Thanks."

"You want a sandwich or something."

"Yeah, ta."

"Ham, cheese and tomato okay?"

"Please."

I looked at Anna as she put the makings together. Light silk PJs -- boxer shorts and button-up top with loose kimono-style robe. I found myself stirring within my own boxer shorts. (I also wore a loose t-shirt as a top and a towelling robe.)

"You go out often? Tuesday and tonight at least. Is it only my window you peer into?"

That was how I found out about her nightly vigils.

"I get restless."

"Restless buying? or selling?"

"Neither. I don't get involved with drugs."

"So what then?"

I had to consider how best to respond. Anna didn't seem to mind me being a "bad boy" -- just how bad I was to be was the question.

"Just looking around the neighbourhood. You know."

"No, actually. I do my looking around when it is light."

"Just seeing how people live, what they are driving. Seen some nice cars around the place but they are all garaged at night."

"So you like nice cars?"

"You might say that."

"Faster the better?"

"Certainly."

Anna must have thought she had my measure.

"Same with your women?"

"How do you mean?"

"Faster the better!"

I grinned. "Oh, I don't mind taking time with some things."

We had kept our voices down so we couldn't be heard with any clarity and so we could hear anyone coming downstairs. We sat opposite each other at the table -- quite innocently apart if anyone should look why the light was on.

Anna leaned back.

"What were you hoping to see in my window then?"

She slid a hand inside her gown and, though I couldn't actually see her grip her breast, the back of her hand moved under the fabric in an appropriate manner to pique my interest.

"I was curious I guess. I figured you were asleep so I didn't really expect anything."

"You weren't expecting me to speak to you, that's for sure."

Another grin. "Agreed."

"So how did you get out?"

"The flyscreen comes loose."

"How easily?"

"Fairly. Why?" I didn't really need to ask.

Anna's bare foot slid up my leg, a toenail scraping gently along my calf.

"Perhaps you could fix my screen and you wouldn't have to go as far when you were feeling restless."

"Mmm. What did you have in mind? I'm not supposed to go into your room."

"I'm kind of sure that you're not supposed to leave yours by your window during the night either." Her foot moved past my knee and she played with the hem of my boxer shorts.

"I don't see there is much difference, do you?"

I couldn't argue with her. "Not a lot, no."

"We can't get involved as far as my family is concerned but there is nothing to say that we can't have some quiet fun on our own, surely?"

Wasn't it the guys who were supposed to get the girls to fool around?

I made an attempt to keep matters platonic.

"Er, actually there was someone I am kinda interested in. Sorry."

"You've only been here a couple of days; it can't be that serious yet. Let's see what we can arrange -- you might decide you don't need her."

I considered announcing it was a him but I was sure Anna would try to play the "Gays only need to experience a real woman" card.

I gave in. "Why not. It sounds an attractive suggestion."

"So you do like me!"

"You arranged all this while seriously doubting that? Of course I like you! Move your foot a little higher and you'll see what sitting across from you has done. It's been like that since you were making the sandwiches."

Her foot found the hardness and she gently rubbed her sole along it.

"Is it often like that?"

"Well, let's say I might have been looking in your window for a memory to keep me company while I softened it up again."

Anna took a couple of seconds.

"You jerk off thinking of me!?"

"Shhh!"

We were silent for a second, listening for the least sign of movement.

Safe, Anna released her breast and slowly, seductively, undid her buttons one by one. She spread the top as she went, an ever-widening V until her navel was mostly visible, the view obscured by the edge of the table every time she leaned a little forward.

Watching me the whole time to make sure my attention was focussed, Anna then moved her top completely out of the way. She was most gratified when the object under her foot twitched in response.

"Will this tide you over until tomorrow night? If you come and visit me then you can refresh your memory."

"Deal," I said. She really was worth the distraction, I only hoped she didn't jeopardise the mission.

Anna re-buttoned her top, far more quickly than she had unbuttoned it. Flashing had seemed like a good way of spurring on my interest; being discovered with her breasts exposed seemed like an even better way of ruining her chances of taking advantage of me now that she had me in her clutches.

Since she was inviting me into her room, Anna considered she would be safe enough. If I tried to take things further than she intended a scream would bring reinforcements and she could successfully protest her blameless status.

I helped her rinse and dry our plates and cups. We could have left them on the sink but there would be less questions if there was also no proof that we had been up.

Anna checked the staircase and then turned quickly back to me in the kitchen. With an arm thrown hastily around my neck we had our first kiss. It was violent, sensual and I was taken back by Anna's fervour. When I responded in kind she moaned into my mouth and pressed her breasts hard against my chest.

I moved my lips beside her ear, took a hand and moved it to my prick. "A little memory for you to take to your bed," I whispered.

She squeezed affectionately. "I'll think of you thinking of me, shall I?"

My hand found her breast. It was an uninvited contact; each time she had touched my penis had been due to me. Anna did not object, in fact she gave me another kiss that was almost enough to get me to unfasten her window then and there.

We sensibly retired to our own rooms instead though she led me up the stairs in a manner that would have been sure to cause parental disapproval.


Day 6, Saturday

"You coming to soccer? Hurry up if you are!"

I felt like I'd barely closed my eyes. Yes, I had heard Anna played soccer. No, I hadn't associated that with Saturday mornings. No, I hadn't contemplated rising quite this early.

I am a night person; even a creature of the night if you prefer. I could however function at the other end of the clock -- once I was vertical -- and a quick shower and some of Ma's excellent coffee kept me awake.

We had to pick up a couple of other girls and Ma positioned Anna up front -- I think in an effort to introduce me to more females. Anna didn't appreciate it but couldn't very well sit back there with me and let one of the others have the front seat.

She would have much preferred I had it though than to have to see me shift into the middle so I was surrounded by two young athletic ladies in silky tops and shorts. Realistically, except for the buttons, there was little difference between their uniforms and Anna's PJs.

The morning was cool and the other parents and various family members as enthusiastic as Ma. It was a closely contested match until late in the second half when Anna centred a corner kick perfectly and her team-mate sunk what was to be the only goal of the match.

They came off excited and happy and though I'm not sure I deserved to be part of the group hug I certainly participated equally when dragged into it. Ma couldn't complain; she'd swung me in a circle when the goal had been acknowledged by the ref.

The ride home was noisier, and smellier, and seemed to involve hands in contact with thighs. Their hands -- my thighs! What was with all these girls!?

When Hailey left I returned the favour with a final congratulatory pat. Those legs were well-muscled yet smooth to the touch. It was really a shame I wasn't going to be here for more than a month or so.

Though left with room to spread out, I simply kept my seatbelt buckled and that was that.

Rosalee took it as a positive sign and snuggled closer, her hand making a more obvious move up along my leg. I leaned forward to cover us from the front and, while talking to Ma and Anna, let my finger run along Rosalee's bicep.

Since she was almost as far north as she could go without finding Santa's workshop and wasn't squawking as my fingers "accidentally" moved closer to her breast I openly closed the distance and found a hard nipple barricaded behind her sports bra. She retaliated and I could have used a jelly mould to keep my sensitive parts safe.

Luckily that was all there was time for before it was her turn to be dropped off. She took my hand and squeezed my fingers as she said, "It was nice to meet you Roger. I hope you will come to our other games. You seem to have brought us luck."

"Well I seem to be the lucky one, spending my morning with four lovely girls."

Rosalee got her fingers squeezed in turn. Let her think I intended the compliment for her alone.

Ma snorted and called me "silver-tongued" then said goodbye in recognition of Rosalee's thanks.


Anna turned to me as we drove into our street.

"You've got a screwdriver in your toolbox haven't you?"

"Yes, though I don't know if whether it's any good for what you want."

"I've got a shelf that's a little loose in my room. Would you mind tightening it for me please?"

I looked at Ma. "If that's okay."

"You can do it while I go through the shower," Anna jumped in ahead of any decision.

"Yes, that would be good of you Roger if you wouldn't mind."


There was nothing wrong with the shelves and Anna's screen soon matched mine, easily sliding back into the wall cavity when detached from the bottom of the window frame when the pane of glass was lifted up. I wondered if I should make Brent's window and even those in the other rooms the same so I could deny responsibility but decided it was too much work if I wasn't staying.

As I closed Anna's bedroom door I heard the bathroom door open. It was just a small gap but I could see a strip up Anna's body that went from the left side of her pubes to above her right nipple and the centre of a tilted but broad smile.

"You be sure to come back later." Anna closed the door quietly and finished drying herself.

I went downstairs. "Anything else while I'm on a roll?"

Elsie suddenly looked like her daughter and I had a vision of the beautiful woman Anna would likely grow into. Not a stunner but certainly someone granted a MILF rating by her children's male friends.

Maybe Anna's provocation had made me horny but it was more fun to think of the woman sitting in front of me as Elsie rather than Ma or Mrs. Jamieson.

Elsie's face looked puzzled and I guess some of my thoughts must have shown on my dial. I'm normally more discreet. Honesty was likely to be the safest policy -- a little honesty anyway.

"You know, I can see the resemblance between you and Anna. Brent looks more like Doug. I was right earlier about being in the car with four lovely ladies. Actually, it's almost like being in Venice Beach in L.A. -- everywhere you look, gorgeous women. I didn't think that happened this side of the Rockies."

Elsie snorted again but not so convincingly this time. Any woman likes to be appreciated and most can tell a sincere compliment from bullshit. In the car I could have been spouting pure fluff since I was making a general comment to Rosalee that had included Elsie as a matter of politeness. This time was different.

"No," I said to contradict her expression of disbelief (how ever small), "look at the two teams today. Now I'll grant you there are a few who don't qualify for model thinness but I suspect they were mainly muscle. They were all fit and most were easy on the eye. I don't consider that all to look for in a girl but if you are male and standing on the sideline it's not a punishment."

"Why do you think I send Doug into work," Elsie laughed. "Anna is going to be hungry. Fancy some flapjacks for brunch?"

With a simple, unconscious gesture, Elsie suddenly became Ma. It was a trick I would find useful and I closed my eyes to try to visualise the before and after expressions while I answered.

Ma must have thought it was blissful anticipation. "I hope the pancakes live up to your expectations."


Anna asked me if I wanted to go with her to the Mall. I did have some purchases to make so I agreed.

"Do you have a licence? asked Ma.

"An interstate one. Oregon."

"When Doug gets home he can see how well you manage and maybe you will be able to use the car from time to time."

I could drive anything from a single cylinder scooter up to a bus or heavy duty rig with tandem trailer. I had learned to cope with rally driving and off road and could also spin on little more than my own car's length if I needed to go back where I came from. I doubted any of that was likely to make Doug part willingly with the keys to his family sedan.


Training had begun as soon as I was picked up. If you've seen the movie with Bridget Fonda you can imagine part of the picture. Take away the hostility and psychopathic beginnings; add in a willingness to learn; combine with an organisation that is ten shades darker than midnight, with the money and staff to support a group of people dedicated to the principal of justice rather than just law -- or more frequently un-just law.

My real classmates were much like me though most were several years older. We went where the law couldn't or sometimes wouldn't go for reasons of graft, politics or PR. We applied a justice that solved certain problems and in doing so we might cause some collateral damage, even some friendly fire damage. I preferred not to have too many extras but I knew that the cases I dealt with would, if left unattended, result in a much higher body count of more or less innocent people.

How many? I didn't keep count of either the principals or the others. I have been trained, not to forget them, but rather to remember the whys and the people who wouldn't suffer. I sleep at night and so will possibly hundreds who might not have if I hadn't been chosen.


It was a half block to the bus stop and then a short ride but Anna just looked at me when I suggested we walk. I resolved to try and convince her to try it on the way home. She was fit -- I'd seen her run around the pitch that morning -- but apparently physical exercise didn't include shopping trips, at least until one had to walk around the actual mall.

Arriving, Anna led me straight away to her father's store where the staff greeted her. "Hi. This is Roger -- he lives with us now." I got checked out -- one eye contact and approving appraisal suggested Mark Pringle wasn't alone in town -- and we were asked for our orders.

Anna insisted on ordering for me -- "You'll love it," she assured me.

When it came it was vanilla-flavoured coffee with caramel instead of sugar and a hint of chilli which unexpectedly enhanced the other flavours. It was delicious and I said so. We sat in a booth by the window and watched the passing crowd.

"Dad's at the other store today. He might drop in before he goes home so we might be able to get a ride home with him."

That meant I would need to be careful in case he saw us and checked on my behaviour. I might not give him any concerns about Anna but I didn't want any other activities closely scrutinised either.

"So where do you want to go, or are you just generally window shopping?"

Anna named a couple of clothing stores she wanted to check out. The new lines were due in and she could see what she wanted to convince her mother she just had to have. Then, as well, she might just find a few things that her mother would not consent to buy but which would fit within Anna's own budget.

"What about you?"

"Well I need to get some money out of a hole in the wall and I see there's an electronics shop here that might have some kits." I also needed to get some condoms but I didn't say that. I had left those behind when I made my report the previous evening. It might seem silly, even boy scouts are supposed to "be prepared" but while a flick-knife might get you a stern lecture, being found with a condom by a teenage girl's father is likely to lead to a situation where you want the flick-knife.

However, circumstances had changed and being found in the girl's bedroom without a condom was likely to lead to more trouble than having one to hand (if not actually on).

Which raised a problem. I had no idea who knew Doug and Ma, people who would likely pass on a bit of information about a young man -- perhaps resembling me -- in the company of their only, and highly nubile, daughter who was purchasing condoms by the wheelbarrow load.

Okay the last is an exaggeration -- a slight exaggeration.

I could try to go back to my contact (also dodgy during daylight) or try to get there tonight and still meet Anna. Timing would be difficult.

That left a drop at the mall. Spy-craft at its simplest and yet highly awkward.

"Can I meet you at the shoe shop? I just need to find the bathrooms for a minute."

"I'll wait here, there's no hurry and the shop is slow enough that they won't need the table."

"Okay. Won't be long."

I found the mall directory and both telephones and restrooms. I made a quick call from the public phone; my mobile was more for show.

"East Mall. Need two dozen rubbers and lube in Electronics store bag with assorted resistors and size 5 project box. One hour." I named the stores Anna was interested in and got a terse okay. They would do it though they tried to avoid security cameras -- especially in the presence of a primary. They probably wouldn't work with me again for a year of two. I hoped that didn't piss them off though there was nothing I could do about it.

I grabbed some more money -- I was a teenager, I was expected to fritter it away. This account would be closed when the job was done and the couple of thousands it still contained would go back to whichever silent fund it had come from. It certainly wasn't my money; that was in a numbered account in Switzerland where I could draw on it in my retirement in maybe five or ten or, if I remained with my employers in some other role, perhaps even twenty years.

I already had more than Doug and Ma even if they sold the franchised stores at full market value. I sat on a retainer of $180G a year (tax free since even the revenuer's couldn't be told about my earnings) with a further $250G per project. This one required infiltration and would take four, five, six weeks tops; another might require three days. I would quite easily retire to the identity that was being carefully crafted for me as I worked. When the time came I would have a fully documented history of who I was and how I had made the money that I would then delight in spending.

I returned to the coffee shop.

"Can we go to the electronics shop first? Please. It's only over there and I'll follow you around as you want then."

"Oh, okay."

I picked out a packet of resistors I didn't need and the plastic box that I had specified. That might come in handy. I also picked out a remote controlled car -- one which resembled a car crushing monster truck with big wheels and high suspension. When you're only 40cm long you need the clearance to get up kerbs and over rocks.

Anna just shook her head. "Boys and their toys!"


I could have made some snide remark about girls and shopping with little difficulty as I waited while she tried on yet another outfit.

I was glad Anna had agreed to go to the electronics store first. There would have been hell to pay if I'd called my contact in and hadn't even had time to get my own matching bag. An hour wouldn't have been enough.

He had eyeballed me as I signalled Anna had about 15 minutes left in here and went off to grab a coffee of his own while I prepared my shoelace. The last thing we needed was a security guard chatting to my contact about why he found the one store window so interesting.

I confess that shopping is one of the most boring experiences I can think of -- including the time I spent thirty-six hours on a roof top with stale sandwiches and a plastic spring water bottle to pee in while waiting for an opportunity to close a little relay that would accidentally result in a car running a red light that appeared green. The car struck a truck and he arrived at hospital with such severe internal bleeding that he was pronounced DOA except he really went to a small sanatorium with only cuts and bruises where he spilled a lot more than beans.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.