Walking Around Green Lake

by Stacatto

Copyright© 2011 by Stacatto

Romantic Sex Story: I'm 40+ and trying to keep in shape. So far I think I am holding my own. I walk around the lake as much as possible and that's when I met AC. Problem is AC is in his 20's. What to do. what to do?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

I guess this tale came about because I enjoy walking. Actually, it's a lot more than that; however, one of my favorite forms of exercise is walking ... and most of all, I really enjoy walking about the lake. In the North end of Seattle, there is a lake called Green Lake, which is circled by a trail that's about 2+ miles around and I try to walk it as often as I can. My goal is to walk around it every day, but it seems to turn out more like around 5 times a week. I've been doing this for so long now I see regulars who are like me ... regulars who also walk the lake on a habitual basis. When those of us regulars recognize others we know, we nod and smile, and continue with our brisk walks.

And, there are the others ... the ones who have the plugs in their ears and are off in their own little world ... or look like they are from Star Trek with their earpieces sticking out talking to ... well, before there were cell phones people would say they were talking to themselves. Good thing for cell phones. Well, those who wish to tune out have their idea of a walk, and I have mine. Mine isn't anesthetizing myself from the rest of the world and tuning into a recording ... or chattering away on their cell phones ... I enjoy people and I am by nature a friendly person

Between the walks and swimming, I am trying to keep this 40+ year-old body in the best shape I can. I'm told I look like early 30's instead of early 40's, but how much of it is real and how much is just BS I really do not know. I know there are bulges where I didn't used to have any, and even though my breasts have been generous all of my life, at one time they did sit a lot higher on my chest than they seem to now days. Going braless has never been an option for me and at this stage of my life, even more so, but it really doesn't matter. Overall, I feel good and I am comfortable with myself. I'd be lying if I said I didn't wish I was a bit thinner, but I also know myself well enough to understand that won't probably happen and I am at peace with the way I look.

There is nobody in my life right now whom I see as a significant other. I was married right out of high school to my first lover and we had 20+ wonderful years until he passed away from cancer. My husband was also what would have been considered a geek. He fell in love with computers in high school and was amazed there was a way to make a living using computers. I think he would have done everything for free ... he was just so enamored with the concept of computers. When a local software company issued stock, he invested every dime we had ... promising me it would make us wealthy. He was right. Almost every computer uses the software he had invested in and money is not a worry for me.

Since my husband passed away, I have a couple of gentleman friends I see now and then and if I want to attend a function, I have several men I can call on who will gladly take me. I see no reason to just accept any date so I guess you could call me fussy.

On with my story ... as I recall, it was early one week when I was walking the lake when I saw HIM for the first time. I don't know why, but I always like to walk the lake counter-clock wise and he was walking towards me. I belive the correct terms used to describe him now days is he was "a hunk". Normally I am not attracted to younger men, well, at least not that young, but this young man had such a cute smile and with his dark curly hair, I thought, "What an absolute doll." His eyes were brown and looked so full of mischief. I would guess he was over 6 foot compared to my 5'8" and when he smiled at me, I smiled back and nodded my head in return to his greeting.

By the next morning, I had forgotten all about the young man until I saw him again walking towards me. My reaction upon seeing him surprised me as I felt my tummy tightened slightly and my nipples started getting hard. He smiled again and today I bid him a good morning. After we passed by, I happened to glance down at my breasts and noticed both of my nipples were protruding. Since my nipples are rather pronounced to begin with, right now they were really poking out. I hoped he hadn't noticed, but knowing how men are, I was afraid he had.

As I continued my walk, I was puzzled with my reaction to the young man. Granted, I had not had sex in a long time, but I am not the sort of woman who gets all hot and bothered around some cute guy. I also don't go out looking for a man to "scratch my itch" it you understand what I mean. My reaction to the handsome young man is not at all like me and I wondered about my feelings. After all, I am not a cougar!

I had to miss my walk on Thursday but on Friday, I found I'd made sure I was walking around the lake at the same time I had walked it on Tuesday and Wednesday. As much as I didn't want to admit it to myself, I was actually hoping I would see "my hunk" as I was starting to think of him again this morning.

I was over three quarters of the way around the lake when I started to think I'd missed him when there he was up ahead, coming towards me. For the first time in my life, I felt some sort of a twinge in my pussy and my tummy was doing strange things. I thought to myself what a foolish old woman I was by starting to allow this young buck to affect me in such a manner.

I knew as soon as he spotted me because a big grin spread over his face. "Good Morning." He greeted me. "How are you today?"

"Good Morning." My God, he had a striking smile. I continued on, "I'm doing well. Thank you." And, with that brief exchange, we had passed one another. I am ashamed to admit this, but I do not recall anything about the rest of my walk or the short drive home.

My normal routine is to do my walk and then come home and shower but on Saturday, I showered first. As I stood in the shower thinking about the young man; I kept telling myself what a silly old woman I was and what did I think I was trying to prove. I thought to myself just because he smiled at me and said good morning was not some sign he found me interesting or desired me, but I kept on fixing myself up anyway.

I don't know if I was too early or exactly why, but I didn't see him that day nor on my Sunday walk either. I was a bit surprised with myself at how disappointed I was all day Sunday after not seeing him for two days. I found it strange after only seeing him 3 times, he would have affected me so much and I would feel so down.

Monday dawned grey and gloomy. Those who live in the Pacific Northwest know what I am talking about. I considered not taking a walk, but since I usually felt so much better afterwards, I tried to convince myself I was not taking the walk in hopes of seeing the young hunk, but rather for my health. Even though there was a light rain, it was not really all that cold. I wore a light jacket over a tee shirt and shorts. I like to wear shorts as much as possible as they are so much more comfortable when I walk rather than have long pants flopping around my ankles.

I was just getting started when I saw him walking towards me. My sprits lifted and I was positive I had a silly grin on my face. His face lit up when he saw me and I honestly felt he was pleased to see me. I hadn't seen many people walking and when he was close enough to me, he said, "Looks like we have the lake almost to ourselves."

"I guess we are part of the die hards!" And we laughed at our exchange.

"I just started, do you mind if I turn and walk with you?" He asked.

My heart stopped for a moment and my tummy tightened. It was all I could do to get out my response, "I would love your company." After I made the comment, I wanted to just die. I had not meant to be that forward but he looked at me as if nothing was wrong. He turned and as we started walking together, he looked over at me and said, "My name is Howard. I hate the name so I usually ask to go by my nickname."

"I am Susan, and what is your nickname."

"AC." He replied.

"AC? You mean like the letters A and C but said together?"

"Yep."

"Why?"

"Well, it was my older brother's name. He was named after a great uncle or something and I loved the name. I know it is silly, but I always thought Howard was feminine and his name was so ... well, manly." We both laughed. "My brother was killed a couple of years ago and I started to use it as my nick name, partly because I liked it so much and partly in honor of him."

"What happened ... if you don't mind me asking?"

"He was helping a woman fix a flat tire late one night and a drunk came along and hit him. Killed him right there. The woman was slightly hurt but nothing happened to the drunk. All he got was 6 months in jail!" AC's anger was clearly noticeable in his voice and choice of words.

"I'm so sorry ... I mean, I know it wasn't your fault or anything, but I do feel badly for your loss."

"Thank you. I'm dealing with it the best I can."

As we walked, we discussed all sort of things. He was a senior at the U and really didn't know what he wanted to do with his life. Feeling maternal, I tried to explain to him that the degree was more like a key to life. As things went on, there might come a time when he would be up for a promotion, or was interviewing for a job and a degree was necessary. Eventually I asked him how old he was and he told me he was going to be 23 in a couple of months. I know that I blushed. Here I was, almost twice his age and flirting with him ... I should have been ashamed. But, for some reason, I wasn't. I just walked with AC and enjoyed our talk.

All too soon, we found ourselves at my car and our walk came to an end. He extended his hand and with a smile, said, "Thanks. I really enjoyed our walk. I don't mean to seem forward, but you are a very beautiful woman."

Now I did blush. "Thanks. I must tell you, you have made my day. It's not every day that a woman of my age is complimented by such a stunningly handsome young man."

AC had color in his cheeks as well as he stammered his farewell. I didn't start the car right away but instead sat there car reviewing our walk, I wished I'd made a date for another pleasant walk with AC, but as I thought it over, I realized we would meet again. And that was how it started. Most days when I walked, I would run into AC somewhere along the way and he would usually turn and walk with me. This went on for a few weeks until one day he asked me if I had time for a cup of coffee. I was really bummed because I had something planned for the rest of the day, but I told him how about next time. He agreed but we didn't actually set a date. I guess we both just assumed we would see each other the next day. As it turned out, it was 4 days before I had the opportunity to walk the lake again.

When I got out of bed, I was totally frustrated. The day was worse than any other day I had walked around the lake. The rain came in sheets and the wind was howling across the lake. The trees whipped back and forth and leaves were being ripped from their branches. Normally I would have just skipped the walk, but after not walking for four days, I had a bad case of cabin fever and I wanted to get out and walk. I didn't expect to see AC due to the weather and after walking almost all the way around the lake, I had only seen one other person out walking, and from the look on their face, I could tell they were wondering what they were doing walking on such a crummy day.

Suddenly a new cloud opened up producing a hard driving shower of rain which poured down on me. Next to the trail was a small building with an awning protruding from the front and I quickly ducked under the awning to wait for the rain to let up a little. Tucked under the overhang, I watched as the rain poured off the front of the awning in a solid sheet and I was still being hit with raindrops. I tried to step a little further back away from the cascading rain when I heard a voice behind me, "We need to stop meeting like this." And I heard AC's chuckle.

I spun around, startled to find I wasn't alone under the awning. "You startled me," jumped out before I had a chance to think. I ended up with, "Good Morning. I am surprised to see you this morning."

AC was quiet for a moment and then speaking in a low tone, said, "Well ... I am surprised to see you out here as well. Good morning Susan. I was hoping to see you ... I thought this morning it wasn't gonna happen ... me seeing you I mean."

For a while, the only sound was the falling rain. Finally, I asked, "Why? AC ... what's going on?"

Another long pause and finally he replied, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything. Just forget I said anything..."

"AC ... what's going on ... talk to me."

"I'd rather not say ... if you don't mind."

I noticed his head was down and he was looking at the ground. My heart raced. My mind was spinning. I wondered, "What was going on with him today? Was this beautiful young man interested in me?" I mused. "No stupid ... there's no way he's interested in a woman my age." I concluded. Finally, I told him, "AC ... that's not exactly fair. You brought it up, and now you got me wondering and then you stop. I don't understand."

There was another long pause. The rain continued to beat down on the awning, making a drumming noise. Finally, he started to speak; he spoke so softly I could hardly hear him over the noise of the falling rain. "This is so difficult ... I've thought about what I wanted to say for the past three days and I'm no closer to knowing what I wish to say. Oh shit Susan ... I may be out of line here, but I think you are beautiful." I swear to God my heart actually skipped a beat. AC continued, "Each day I see you my day goes better and I'm happier after I've seen you. I can't believe I'm telling you this ... I don't want to frighten you and I'll stop with this kind of talk if you want."

I was stunned. I was extremely pleased and to honest, I could feel I was a bit aroused as well, but I also knew I needed to stop this now. "AC, that's very sweet ... and you're very sweet as well. But do you have any idea how old I am?"

"No, and to be honest, I don't care and I don't see how it matters." AC paused and then I noticed a twinkle in his eyes as he asked, "Does your age keep you from having sex?"

"AC!" I exclaimed. I was a bit startled at his boldness. I did have to admit however, my pussy clenched because of what he asked. "How can you ask that? We hardly know each other." I made sure my words didn't really portray my feelings.

He laughed softly as he replied, "Well ... I guess the damn is broken, I've said too much already. Susan, I know you well enough to know I feel you're very erotic ... very sexy ... very desirable. Why can't I tell you I want to make love to you? I want to spend some time with you ... as a man and woman!" AC paused and even though his voice was already very soft, his next words were almost a whisper, "And I've seen you look at me ... are you telling me that you've no desire to be with me?"

This was going way too fast and I felt I needed to gain the upper hand, right now, "That's not the point..."

AC interrupted me, "Excuse me, but that is exactly the point. I've seen you look at me and I can feel your desire. Do you deny it?" He waited until I finally dropped my head. He must have known that meant yes, as he continued on, "I see you here all the time, we walk together... , and when I look at you I feel desire. I know you're not in a relationship. You know I'm not in one. I am tired of seeing you walking around the lake for a little while and then spending the next few days wondering if and when I will get to see you again. The one thing I know is that life is short and I don't want to wonder what it would have been like to have been with you..."

I was stunned by this young mans comments. I was a little embarrassed and I hated to admit it, I was getting turned on. I had to get control of the situation. "AC ... look ... look at me! I'm an old woman ... and you ... you are a young sexy man ... and"

"Stop!" AC interrupted me. "You're not an old woman ... anyway, what does age have to do with anything? And since you brought it up ... I will tell you a secret ... I prefer older women." AC chuckled as he continued, "I'll admit you're a bit older than women I normally seek..."

I interrupted him now, "Older? Older... ? AC ... I'm at least twice your age.'

"So like what are you? 35... 36... 37? Anyway, that's what really turns me on..."

That stopped me cold. I had to admit, I didn't have a come back to his comment. Eventually I asked, "Is it my age ... and by the way, I am in my 40's ... so, is it my age or is it me that turns you on?"

"Both! Since we are being honest. I like your mature body."

I couldn't help, but I laughed at his comment, "You mean old fat bodies turn you on?"

Looking at the hurt on AC's face made me feel bad because of my smart remark. Finally AC continued, "Susan ... you turn me on ... both who you are and the idea you are as old as you are also excites me. Call it my little fetish ... but the idea of making love with you really excites me. But, more than that, you're fun to talk to. I look forward to our walks and getting to know something more about you each time we are together. Everything about you excites me. Look ... if I didn't care for you the way I do, I don't think I would want you as much as I do." AC reached out and took my hand. I relaxed my arm and he placed my hand over the front of his pants. I didn't mean to, but I gasped at how hard he was ... and how big it was. "See ... this is what you do to me."

I noticed the rain had let up and even though I didn't want to, I pulled my hand away. I suggested we continue our walk. As we walked, we both walked in silence lost in out individual thoughts. Finally, AC spoke, "Have I screwed things up between us by being so forward?"

"No AC ... I'm pleased you felt comfortable enough with me to be honest. I'm just very torn. On one hand, I'm very flattered you would find me desirable. On the other hand, I'm so embarrassed I'd even entertain the thought of having sex with ... with ... well, somebody almost half my age. If I were the man and you were a young woman, I would be considered a dirty ol man. I have no idea what people would think of me now."

AC grinned at me, "If the rolls were reversed, people would think the man was lucky to score with such a young lady. And ... more important, why are you so concerned what people think? Isn't it what you and I think the most important thing?"

"Well, yes ... but...

"How about this ... you let me take you to dinner? We can discuss this more then."

I looked at his handsome smiling face and I knew I had to say yes. If there was to be more, I had no idea, but I did want to get to know him better away from our walks. "Yes ... I will have dinner with you. I'm not saying I'll have sex with you ... but I would like the opportunity to see you away from our walks. However ... since you're a student and I'm sure your funds are limited, will you allow me to cook dinner for you?"

"You meant have dinner at your home?" The look of shock on his face was priceless.

"Yes ... why ... is that a problem?"

"Well ... no ... but..."

I cut him off quickly, "There's nothing intended here. You're coming over for dinner ... and we will TALK!" I made sure that I emphasized the word "talk".

"Susan, I'd love to have dinner at your home." As we stood next to my car, we arranged for him to come over the next evening and I game him my address. Just as I opened my car door, AC asked me, "May I have a hug?" I wondered if it was really such a good idea, but once I felt his arms around me, it felt so nice it really didn't matter what kind of idea it was. He squeezed me once and kissed my forehead. "Until tomorrow..." He turned and I watched as he walked away. Damn that boy was good looking.

I didn't get out of the house for my walk around the lake the next day. I wanted to make something AC would like, but I also didn't want to have to spend the evening in the kitchen. I decided on spaghetti and a small salad with bread. At the appointed time, my doorbell rang and when I opened the door, AC stood there with flowers in one hand and a couple of bottles of red wine in the other. How he knew the dinner would be best with a red wine I'll never know. I took the flowers from him and placed them in a vase and as I was fixing the flowers, AC went through the kitchen and found an opener. By the time the flowers were fixed, he had poured two glasses of wine for us. As he handed me my glass, he leaned forward and kissed my cheek. "Hi!" He whispered. "You look wonderful."

I put my hand on his chest and gently pushed him back, "AC ... I'm way too old to lead you on. I'm so confused right now. I will not lie to you; I do find you arousing ... what woman wouldn't feel that way? But you're so young ... and where would any relationship lead for us. When we are out in public, people are going to think you're my son ... and I just don't know I..."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.