Superhero - Cover

Superhero

by just-this-guy

Copyright© 2011 by just-this-guy

Erotica Sex Story: Anna somehow thought I was secretly a superhero. She was beautiful and sexy so who was I to dissuade her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   First   .

Anna muttered something. I took little peeks over. My school locker was close to hers. I could tell she was frustrated. I always took peeks at her without regards to whether she was frustrated or not. Anna was beautiful and all the boys thought so.

"Dang it!" she said under her breath. It looked like she couldn't get into her locker. That sucked. I would be frustrated too if I was in her situation.

I closed my locker and locked it. I put my book bag over my shoulder.

"William?" I turned toward Anna. "William, right?"

She was addressing me! She even knew my name!

"Yes," I said with a slight stutter. I pushed my dark-framed glasses back up my nose.

"Could you help me? I can't get my lock to open."

"I ... I can try." I doubted I could do anything.

"The combination is 36-24-34."

"36-24-34?"

"Right."

It sounded like measurements.

She said, "They happen to be my measurements. Funny, huh?"

Thinking about her fine feminine form made my virginal dick expand and turn upward.

The lock was old and rusted. I spun the dial putting in the combination. I set it to the last number and pulled. Nothing.

"I need to get my books!" she despaired.

I tried again but it still wouldn't open. I didn't expect to be able to open it. If she couldn't, why should I be able to? I inspected the lock as if I could tell something but mostly because Anna was pretty and I wanted her to think I knew something about this.

I spun the dial to reset it so I could try again. The lock opened. I hadn't put the combo in yet.

"You did it!" she said.

"Not really. I broke your lock." I showed her the bottom part that was in my hand.

"How did you do that?" She stared at me. It was a deep penetrating stare. I felt uncomfortable.

"It was an accident. I can get you a new one."

"You're strong."

"Not really."

"I get it. This is your secret identity." Her voice fell to a whisper. "Don't worry I won't tell anyone."

"What?" I would have thought this was a gag if she didn't sound so serious.

"This is your Cluck Kant."

"My what?"

"You know ... Superman."

"You mean Clark Kent?"

"When Superman is just a regular person he's Cluck."

"Clark."

"As a superhero you need a regular life too so you become William. It would be too suspicious if you were named Cluck Kant too."

Was I having a conversation about whether I was a superhero in disguise? Was this really happening?

"We better get to class," she said. "Can I put my stuff in your locker today? I'll bring a new lock tomorrow."

"Uh ... sure." I was sharing a locker with Anna? It was nothing more but it sure made me feel good and important.

"What's your combination so I can get in if you're not around?"

I paused. She could totally clean me out if she wanted to do so.

"15-47-25." I might be being foolish but it was Anna so I gave my combo to her anyway. I had to repeat it a couple of times while she wrote it down.

She transferred her stuff to my locker then I closed and locked it.

"Thanks again!" She gave me a big friendly smile. "William."

"No problem."

"Bye." She gave a quick kiss of the cheek and headed to class.

I knew the kiss was innocent but to have a beautiful girl like Anna's lips on my face was mind-blowing. Actually what almost blew was in my pants. I had to tighten my groin muscles or I would have created a wet stain right then.

I went to the bathroom, locked the stall, and in just a couple of strokes of my cock released. I was so virginal that such a simple action by a pretty girl could bring me so close to orgasm.

For the first time in my life I was tardy for class and because the reason had to do with Anna I felt okay with it. I normally would feel high anxiety about being late but not this time. She was worth it.

I was a good student so I stayed focused on the teacher but my concentration level in history was off today. I had Anna's stuff in my locker. It practically felt like we were going steady.


I had lunch with my friends. A couple of tables over I could see Anna having lunch with her girlfriends. They were close enough that I could hear them discussing math class.

"I'll just ask William," Anna said.

"I have a calculator on my phone," one girl said.

"William will know," Anna said.

She came over.

"Hi, William."

"Hi, Anna," I said nervously. I wanted to look cool talking to Anna around my friends. I wanted them to think I was something more than the school nerds we were.

"What's the square root of six twenty-five?" she asked.

"Twenty-five."

"No, six twenty-five."

"Twenty-five."

"No, the square root of six twenty-five."

She wasn't getting it. I spelled it out. "The square root of six hundred twenty-five is twenty-five."

"You're so super." She put her hand to her mouth like she shouldn't have said something. "I mean thanks, William."

"Sure."

"I won't say anything." She looked at my friends.

She headed back to her friend. "Twenty-five."

A girlfriend held up her phone to show she got the same result.

My friends looked at me. I felt pretty pleased with myself.

"She's a friend," I said trying to shrug casually. Outside I was calmly pretending it was no big deal but inside I was doing a full gymnastic workout.

"So how do you know her?" Aaron asked.

"You know who she is," I replied, completely failing to hold in a smirk.

"But she knows your name!" Tommy said.

I shrugged. Damn, I felt good inside!


"Hi, roommate," said Anna with a big cheerful smile.

"Hi." I was just about to close my locker. I opened it wider.

"I forgot to get a new lock."

"It's okay. No hurry." The longer she shared my locker, the more people would notice and the more people would consider me to be someone relevant at school.

"Maybe all school year," she suggested.

"Sure!" I said happily. This pretty girl sharing my locker all school year? Awesome!

"I want to be your Lois Lang," Anna said.

"My what?"

"Lois Lang. Cluck Kant's girlfriend."

"Oh, Lane."

"Yes, Lois Lang."

"That's Lois Lane."

"That's what I said."

Wait! There was something very important here and I got so caught up in the Lois Lane discussion that I went right by it.

"You want to be my girlfriend?" I asked unbelieving.

"Yes."

"Um ... okay."

"Great! I broke up with Hammer yesterday so I'm not seeing anybody."

"You were dating Hammer Hawser?"

"Not any more. You're my boyfriend now."

Wow! I just stole the girlfriend of one of the popular boys. I was truly somebody!

"So like could I go over to your house after school and we could hang out?" she asked.

I slowly nodded. I couldn't speak. This kept getting better and better.

"Great! See you later."

She gave me a quick kiss... ON THE LIPS!

She left and I touched my lips. I was just kissed by Anna.

I looked over. Someone saw Anna kiss me. YES!


Anna and I walked to my home together and we held hands and other students saw us holding hands. I felt soooooooooooooo happy and that only began to scratch the surface of the so-ness of my happiness.

I unlocked the front door of my house, both my parents worked, and I was an only child. I stepped aside.

"So this is your batcave," Anna said entering.

"Um..." I said, fighting back a natural instinct to correct her mixed superhero metaphor. I didn't have to be right. I even heard that was a good thing for guys to learn in relationship with girls so why not start not? Especially so being that this was my very first relationship. It was a relationship, right? I hoped it was.

"Which way?" she asked.

"My room is this way."

Anna looked around my room. She even paid close attention to the plain walls.

"I don't see any secret stuff or hidden compartments," she said.

What should I do? She thought I was a superhero. I think she honestly, truly did. How dumb could a person get? Yet, she was Anna, a beautiful, sexy girl. And she was in my bedroom! If I tried to dissuade her thinking so she considered me just an ordinary boy, I'd be back to being a girlfriendless anonymous nerd.

"It's because it's hidden," I replied.

"Oh, right. So could you show me something?"

"Like what?"

"Can you fly?"

"Fly?"

"You know..." Anna did a Superman pose.

I shook my head.

"I know you're strong." She grabbed my upper arm and squeezed it. "You disguise it well."

"Uh ... thanks." It was the first time my wimpy arm muscles were ever complimented.

"Come on. I'm your girlfriend. Show me something."

I wanted her to show me something but I knew that wasn't happening.

She went over to my dresser.

I had a sudden idea.

"Don't touch that pen!" I shouted.

She jumped back.

I picked up the pen. "This pen will transmit poison to anyone but me. I'm the only one who can touch it." I put the pen in my sock drawer. "That was a close call."

"Wow!" she said, eyes wide.

I nodded. I trembled slightly. I was afraid of discovery but I also wasn't sure she was smart enough to figure out my subterfuge.

"Have a seat." I pointed at my bed.

She sat cross-legged. I sat down facing her.

What was a doing? I was dating a girl who convinced herself that I was a superhero all because she was pretty and I never had a girlfriend in all my life and I wanted to look important at school.

"Kiss me," she said.

"Kiss?" I felt sweaty all of a sudden.

"Yeah," she whispered. She closed her eyes and puckered her lips.

She really wanted this! I was really going to kiss her!

"What's wrong, William?" she said, opening her eyes.

"Nothing."

She closed her eyes and puckered her lips again.

I leaned forward and placed my lips on her. My cock felt like it was ready to explode. Just a kiss was so exciting! I backed off.

"No, give me a superkiss," she said,

Superkiss? What would make a kiss a superkiss?

I leaned forward again. She kept her eyes open until our lips met. I felt her tongue slip into the small gap between my lips. My tongue met hers. Now this was a superkiss! At least to me. Anna purred softly. My cock throbbed. My sensations were in the stratosphere.

"Oh, William," she moaned.

It happened. I came in my underwear. I could feel it soaking through and I was afraid it was making a noticeable wet spot in the front of my pants.

We separated.

"Now that's a superkiss!" she said.

"Yeah," I gasped. I loved the kiss but my mind was overtaken by anxiety. I ejaculated from just a kiss. It was a great kiss but it was still only a kiss.

"What's that smell?" She sniffed.

"I don't smell anything." It was the truth but I worried she could smell my cum.

"Smells kind of familiar." She looked at me and smiled.

I slowly moved my hands in front of my pants in case something could be seen.

"I promised I'd meet Jessica at four so I should go."

"Okay," I croaked.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.