Happy Endings - Cover

Happy Endings

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Chapter 1: Jack and Jill

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1: Jack and Jill - A bit more story than pure sex. Although I do enjoy writing sex stories and it shows. Jill meets a man and falls for him. Will they have a happy ending? Or is that just a fairy tale?-- oh and I didn't put rape as a rating although there is an attempt.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

It was hot. I was cranky. I was sticky. I knew my movements were jerky and sharp and made an attempt to control them, slow them. A warm nose turned in my direction and snorted.

"I know Jack." I said through my teeth and cinched up the girth. "I know."

I took a deep breath and bent at the waist, I lifted the rear hoof first, clean, good. Then proceeded to lift the other three. All good. I walked Jack around in a slow lazy circle, counting to ten, purely to cool my temper. I checked the girth and mounted, all of my movements were still jerky despite my efforts.

"Let's get moving Jack."

Jack and I started out at a walk, I wanted him to stretch a bit first. Gradually I increased our speed till we were at a gallop, then a full out canter. The ground sped by blurring the grass into a dizzy green streak under Jack's hooves.

I'd had a bad day, that was a fact. It started when I opened my eyes this morning in bed. Late. The alarm had of course failed to sound. My feet had hit the floor running, there hadn't been time for a shower ; I fell into my clothes with my eyes still blurry with sleep as my mind was racing as fast as Jack now raced. I'd had to skip breakfast and haul ass. It wasn't a good start at all.

Jack leaped over a fallen log, one I'd have to remember to remove later. I leaned down close to his neck so his mane touched my face. It felt like we hardly were touching the ground, so sure footed and fast as Jack was.

I'd been due in at the bank that morning at nine but was supposed to have picked up a truck of feed from town which of course I was late for. Normally this was no big deal but Tim was getting married today and had agreed to open just for me because yesterday I'd fired Jarred who was supposed to have gotten it done on Monday...

I growled at the thought of Jarred.

Downhill now, not steep but enough that we slowed down, reluctantly, to a trot.

Then the truck wouldn't start, because Jarred didn't get it fixed yesterday when he didn't go get the feed. An hour and half late I arrived at the bank already tense, already dirty, and already angry. Not a good way to go to refinance the ranch. Which of course was denied. Well, I knew it would eventually be approved, it's just the bank owner wanted me to grovel a bit, sweat it out a bit and...

I ducked under a branch, low hanging, it's leaves limp with the draught.

"Slow a bit boy, take it easy." We slowed and I made an effort to relax as well. We were walking now, heading for the lake. We'd made good time and covered a lot of ground. It was a hot day. I was hot, and now Jack was hot.

"Misery loves company?" I patted Jack's neck.

The cost of fixing the truck had been more than I thought it was going to be. Naturally.

"But at least it's done," I tried to look on the bright side.

Jack nodded.

When I came home it seemed every single thing I touched just went wrong. I'd tried to make a sandwich, simple enough right? Wrong. I dropped the plate which smashed into pieces all around the floor, sliced my finger cleaning it up, and then promptly slipped on the mayo that greased my floor to a skating rink. At that point I'd given up and grabbed a banana and left the house before I burnt it down.

I pushed my fingers through my sweaty hair which was now knotted with the wind, and winced. I saw the sweat on Jack's withers and hoped I hadn't pushed him too hard in the heat.

After leaving the house with my banana I had turned the corner, heading for the barn and what new site had greeted me? A white pick up truck thundering down my drive kicking up dust and coating everything.

"Not that everything wasn't already coated hey? Jack, it's been so damned dry." I spoke out loud then sighed and Jack exited the wood, the lake wasn't far at all now. Just on the other side of a small clearing. Why did I have to replay the entire day in my head, was something going to change?

"The surveyor." It was my turn to snort. "Mr. Kevin Thompson."

Jack ignored my comments.

Well Mr. Kevin Thompson had surely been as friendly as he could, I admitted to myself. Any other day ... I sighed and dismounted.

"Nice enough there Jack? Some fresh new grass, clean water, a bit of shade." I listed to him as I unsaddled him.

The bank had arranged for Thompson to come by. I hadn't expected him so soon but he said he'd received the call and was at the neighbors so came on by today. Lucky me hey?

I dropped the saddle in the shade and removed the blanket, soaked with horse sweat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.