FITZ - Cover

FITZ

Copyright© 2011 by Maxicue

Chapter 15: After the Fall

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 15: After the Fall - A group of revolutionaries of the anarchosocialist persuasion focus on eradicating white slavery as the first step for their revolutionary vision of dramatically improving American society.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Light Bond   Prostitution  

Having driven several miles north, the explosion and the old plantation crumbling sounded like thunder rumbling in the distance. Once the large house had become rubble, a cloud rising from it of dirt and smoke, Angela triggered small explosives to obliterate the cameras. The feed had been sent to Billy and Molly and Anthony who collaborated in editing it into the climax of the documentary/manifesto soon to be released to the world. Angela sighed and relaxed, her work finally completed.

Her best friend Josephine chuckled at the sigh. "Put it away, Ange," she told her, turning off the laptop and pressing down on the top. Angela let her close it and then she pulled the bag from the floor of the SUV and stuffed it inside. Josephine said with a big smile, "Feels good, doesn't it?"

"What?"

"Getting it done."

"Unh-hunh," Angela smiled.

"Know what else?" Josephine continued, her hands grasping the bottom of Angela's long sleeved black turtleneck. "It makes me horny." She lifted the shirt off revealing Angela's firm breasts a couple sizes larger than her own. They kissed, Josephine's fingers rubbing Angela's nipples to hardness, the kiss ending briefly when Angela lifted Josephine's black shirt off revealing her pert little breasts. Kissing and fondling each other, their libidos increased until they needed to be closer. Angela pushed Josephine onto her back on the seat and crawled on top. Nipples rubbed together. Moans emerged between kisses. Hands reached down to remove pants. Pausing to give room for the removal, the young women became naked. Immediately they crushed pubic bones together and began pressing and releasing in the movement of a slow fuck.

Rubbing clits brought them to a high plateau of bliss, but it wasn't quite enough. Without a word, Angela reversed positions and lowered her hot pussy onto Josephine's mouth. Her mouth caressed Josephine's little pussy with much less passion than Josephine brought to the task of sucking, licking and rubbing her friend to climax. It didn't take long.

After recovering, Angela took her turn bringing her friend to ecstasy. Once achieved, they continued their caresses, building each other to nearly simultaneous climaxes which served to relax them to the edge of sleep. Turning around, Angela lay head to head with her lover, pulling herself underneath so that the more petite woman could lie over her as they exchanged kisses and each other's flavors until sleep overcame them.

During the sex, Angela acknowledged her audience, smiling at Nelson, sharing her passion with the older voyeur. It wasn't saucy or taunting, simply expressions communicating her pleasure from and her love for Josephine. Only when the sixty-nine ended and they cuddled did Nelson turn away and sit facing forward in the front seat.

"Beautiful," he murmured to Joseph driving the SUV. "I don't think I've seen anything so beautiful."

Joseph nodded. "Josephine, the cute half Chinese girl is Gina's and my companion. She came out of slavery needing pain to find pleasure. She couldn't have climaxed without being bound and whipped. Over the past few months, we've weaned her out of the need, although at least once a week we tie her up and give it to her rough because it gets her screaming with pleasure to the point of passing out."

"You punishing her could get dangerous," Nelson observed.

"I don't do the punishing. Mostly I tickle. Gina likes dominating. Sometimes I'm the one tied and slapped and gently whipped by both her and Josephine and I have to admit it gets me off big time."

"That makes sense. Gina never took to being restrained and Mother never let her train as a dominant. Probably wanted to keep her bound in as many ways as possible."

"You must have trained some of the slaves as dominants."

"Not me. I don't like being dominated and neither does Mother or Gail. But yes, some of the girls get trained for dealing with a submissive client. Usually Mother brings in a local submissive to use for training. Her clients actually. Mother's a whore, Joseph, and a cruel Madame in love with bringing pain and humiliation, but she'd be the last to admit it to the Southern Belles and Good Ole Boys she socializes with as the big shot's wife.

"You know Gina was my first love," Nelson continued, "and the only girl I ever let hold me down when we fucked. It's like she lured me into it, teasing me into incredible need until I found myself restrained, her hands holding mine down above my head, and being rode hard and fast, finally giving me the friction I needed until I exploded from head to toe, cumming like crazy everytime."

Joseph nodded, not an ounce of jealousy in his wife's first love describing incredible sex with her. "Given that I love her more than I can express I may be biased, but I swear that woman is the greatest fuck that ever existed. Every fuck is a wonder, and the fact that my love for her expands the pleasure exponentially, I still know she's got the greatest pussy and mouth and hands and ... her whole body is the pinnacle of sex.

"I have to say though that even if your family hadn't made her a sex slave, you would never be her mate. She had to trick you to dominate you. I relish it. And it thrills me when she brings Josephine to ecstasy through bondage and pain. And when she needs to feel my strength, to feel my cock pounding into her, I know it. We get off on discovering each other's needs and fulfilling them incredibly.

"But I'm afraid you're a bit too selfish for that. No, maybe it's just that you need to form the woman who will be your mate. Just like you trained so many girls in the art of pleasing and being pleased by a man, you need to find an unfinished woman, an adolescent, and teach her skills. Not skills in pleasing other men as you did with Gina and the others, but in pleasing you, and in turn you learn how to please her. Someone willing to go beyond the boundaries to discover ecstatic places only the safety of your love and respect for her could allow."

With a sigh and a shake of his handsome blond head, Nelson sighed. "It's too late."

"What do you mean?"

"I think I met her. Like you said, I've trained many, far too many. I'd say it's disgusting, except I really feel like I've enjoyed it too much and I really feel like they did too. With all the cruelty of my mother and Gail, not to mention some of the horrible men we sold the poor girls to, I believe I gave them moments of enjoyment and even love. Like an actor, I became their lover. I embraced the role so to speak. And yet I couldn't help being aware of the distance created by my presence as their captor and the gap preventing any true love from happening. I mean it couldn't really happen unless I gave it up for one of them, truly fell in love and the rest of the world would disappear and it would be just her and me and nothing else. Am I right?"

Joseph nodded.

Nelson continued. "Maybe you're right that I'm some sort of Pygmalion sculpting my ideal lover. I mean fully formed women such as I found in college I enjoyed fucking and the repartee, but even those closest in attitude, women I could trade barbs with or share similar points of view, I never saw them the way Billy does, you know, with his heart."

"I heard about Lindy."

"Yeah, I'm an asshole. It was a game of one-upmanship: being more suave and more handsome against his greater intelligence and genuiness and sense of humor. Believe me, girls found him attractive despite his skinny, nerdy presence. Maybe because of it. What I'm saying though, I put my heart out much more with these young girls. I guess being in a house of perversity it's my perversion. But sculpting these girls' sexuality, it's all about potentiality. Like a sculptor gazing at a block of marble and seeing the form within. The potential is different with each unformed creature. And ... I just met the one whose potential seemed to radiate perfection, at least in terms of becoming perfect for me."

"Riana."

"Yes. She's ... exquisite."

"Yes she is."

"But more, she's intensely responsive in a precocious sort of way. I test each girl for her pain/pleasure threshold and hers is ... amazing already. With no training she responds explosively to painful pressure and rubbing like no one I've ever known. Gail even made her cum."

"I thought your sister and your mother were the sadists in the family."

"It's not about me, Joseph. It's about her responsiveness, her libido. I envision hours of ecstasy for her, a whole night of it. I never met anyone who matched my relentless libido until I met her."

"The perfect sex slave."

"It's more than that. I don't know how intelligent she is, but I sense she's not just sexually precocious. In the little time we spent together, I felt a kinship of mind matching our kinship of fleshy pleasure. But of course I represent..."

"The slaver ... and the killer of young women," said Joseph matter-of-factly.

"I never ... I could never..."

"But you knew. You know where they're buried."

"Oh shit," Nelson exclaimed as the SUV exited left off the two lane highway onto a nondescript gravel road heading into the woods and towards a modest foothill of the Appalachians. "Mom forced me here once when I was 12 and I screamed and cried like a little girl when I got there."

"And yet you did nothing."


In the back of Joseph's SUV, Gina had been cleaning her mother, sterilizing her many sores and patching her up. The pain didn't seem to bother the forty year old woman. Her eyes once her shame dissipated shone with pride and love for her daughter, listening to her life since she'd escaped and the life of her husband. Gina kept her voice low and soothing as if lulling a child to sleep, and in fact by the time they exited the highway, her mother slept. Even the noise of the pebbles under the wheels on the gravel road failed to wake her despite their purpose of alarming the people living in the woods of an approaching car.

Gingerly replacing a pillow for her thigh in which her mother's head had been resting, Gina climbed over the seat back and over the two naked young women nestling together and sleeping.

"Josephine, Angela, you need to get dressed," she told the young beauties quietly. They blinked and smiled until they saw Gina pull out four holstered pistols. They dressed quickly.

Minutes later everyone in the SUV except Gina's sleeping mother heard the cracks of gun reports. "Oh shit," said Nelson again.

Another minute passed with a couple more cracks. Joseph pressed a finger to his ear. "You can put the guns away," he told Gina and the girls. "Mission accomplished sort of."

"What's... ?" Nelson exclaimed before being shushed by Gina.

"You wake up Mother and I'll keep you quiet forever," she whispered tautly. Nelson nodded. The sight of the white two story clapboard house when they exited the woods and entered the clearing at the base of the hill made him shiver. That and the three car garage beside it. Both gleamed subtly in the first light of morning. Both housed horrors of the most extreme kind and yet looked well kept like a proud suburban home with a vegetable garden featuring a pumpkin patch invading the well groomed lawn and near the entrance to the house vivid red roses.

Tangled in the rose bushes with a growing red stain of a slightly different hue coloring the once white nightie lay a woman taking her last, blood filled breathe. A rifle lay impotently just past her stretched out hand. Above her on the stoop like a hunter over his kill stood a short stocky man with short spiky auburn hair crowning a wide handsome and charismatic face looking like an Irish Mel Gibson. Jello nodded solemnly at Joseph kneeling beside a tall thin man sprawled out on the lawn, his life leaking away like the woman's from his chest, Joseph pressing at the carotid artery. The dead man's rifle lay useless nearby.

"They obviously sampled their product," Jello explained. "The tranqs barely registered. We had to kill them."

Gina approached him. "How many others?"

"Two. One in the meth lab," Jello answered, nodding at the garage where two dark haired beauties, both 21, emerged, their rifles pointing downwards. Josephine and Angela walked to them and hugged the identical twins after removing the rifles from their tense hands and setting them against the garage wall. One of them, a head taller than Josephine stared into Jello's eyes, connecting despite the distance and saw the sadness.

"You found the trophies, sweetheart?" she asked, moving out of the half oriental woman's embrace and to her fiancé. He had saved her from slavery, returned her to her twin. She fell in love instantly but waited for him to allow her to mature and love him for him instead of just her savior.

Lifting his hands, Jello showed everyone the pink framed glasses, "Dad's spectacles," and the enamel black flag pin, "Mom's favorite pin."

A six foot tall, broad shouldered rather plain brown haired man with a wispy beard, his age the same as the twins, emerged from behind the house cradling his rifle, his long legs moving as gracefully as a ballet dancer. "The man lies atop the freshest grave in the boneyard," he reported. Setting his rifle beside the others, he embraced his girlfriend.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.