FITZ - Cover

FITZ

Copyright© 2011 by Maxicue

Chapter 10: Running into a Trap

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 10: Running into a Trap - A group of revolutionaries of the anarchosocialist persuasion focus on eradicating white slavery as the first step for their revolutionary vision of dramatically improving American society.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Light Bond   Prostitution  

Four months later

Riana trembled inside but put on a brave face for her best friend Brittney. They huddled together just outside the bus station smoking Newports Brittney had stolen from her mom along with all the cash she could find, her mother passed out drunk as usual and oblivious. They joked about the old black bum who'd stared at them lasciviously before he and his stench wafted away.

"Just your type, hey Ri?"

"Fuck you, Brit. You probably want to suck his big black cock, you slut."

"Ew. I wish I could suck you just to get the taste out of my mouth imagining it. And smell your horny smell to take away his stench."

Riana trembled on the outside, this time in lust. "Me too, Brit."

They giggled.

"How much did you get from that stupid letch foster dad?" asked Brittney.

"Five hundred!" Riana announced proudly.

"No shit! Let me see."

Showing her best friend the roll of twenties in her little purse, Riana asked, "You?"

"Two hundred fifty. My mom's such a stupid white trash whore she doesn't even get paid for sucking those assholes she calls boyfriends. At least she's got talent enough to keep those horny letches out of my panties."

Despite the horror of rape suggested, the girls giggled. Crushing out the cigarettes, the two fifteen year old virgin runaways, dressed in tight jeans and loose t-shirts and open windbreakers, less sexy than usual, entered the bus station hand in hand.

Less sexy, yes, but Brittney's prodigious breasts pressed against the light stretchy cotton fabric most provocatively at her taut nipples the cool morning breeze had created, and her jeans stretched around equally full buttocks, and her pretty tanned face had soft, wispy light blonde hair framing it which reached in natural waves to her upper back. And the taller Riana with her deep blue eyes and pale, soft skin and long black hair, straight and loosely braided, and her subtle curves with small breasts and long nipples and pert round butt and most of all her beautiful, symmetrically perfect face with its small nose and full lips and softly rounded chin that seemed to accentuate her larger eyes had the look of a junior miss model of infinite potential. Nothing these two could wear distracted predatory stares from the male gender.

All they had was each other to defend against predatory males. That and a willingness for blow jobs to defend their virginity. They compared notes and got quite good at it. Those exchanges accompanied making love. Males, except for cute pin-up boys from the latest boy band or solo singer or television star, all presumably within a couple years of their own age, did not interest them sexually all that much. Girls turned them on more. And women. And especially each other.

The braver of the two by far, Brittney bought the two tickets to Chicago. Riana remained beside her, her hand sweating nervously in her lover's hand. Once bought, they sat close together, their well stuffed and heavy hiking backpacks clutched protectively between their legs.

A startlingly beautiful tall chestnut haired woman about the age or a little older than Brittney's mother but in far better shape, slender instead of chubby, lithe instead of obscenely full breasted and chunky, caught Riana's eye. Her looks attracted the young lesbian. Her sweet smile disarmed her. "May I sit with you?" she asked gently.

Riana scooted nearer her lover in an affirmative gesture. The beautiful woman sat. "I'm Martha," she told the teens.

The brave teen spoke. "I'm Brittney and my best friend's Riana."

"Such lovely names for such lovely young women," Martha complimented with a smile.

"Thank you," Riana replied nervously. "You're beautiful."

The three women chuckled. Martha's expression became serious. "I've been there," she said quietly.

"What do you mean?" asked Brittney suspiciously.

"I won't tell, I promise," said Martha. "I'm not some government agent intending to send you back home or anything. I take it home isn't anything you wish returning to."

"You got that right," said Brittney bitterly, her eyes still suspicious. Riana nodded, her eyes pooling.

"You have a plan of course," said Martha sadly.

"Of course," Brittney stated proudly. "We ain't stupid. I got an older cousin. She caught herself a wealthy husband."

Riana tightened, making the lie obvious.

"That's good," Martha replied calmly. "You're both so attractive. You're bound to attract the wrong kind of attention. I hoped you could avoid being prey like I became."

"What do you mean?" asked Riana. She gazed at the elegant woman and couldn't imagine her being a prostitute which her words had suggested.

"Silver tongues," Martha replied. "There's quite a few awaiting you in the bus station in Chicago. They'll act like they care about your welfare but only care about your potential. They'll listen to you like your parents never did. These men can be quite seductive."

"We're not interested," Brittney replied with a huff and illustrated why by steering Riana's face so they could kiss.

"Oh," said Martha, nodding and smiling.

"You're not ... disgusted?" asked Brittney.

"Quite the opposite my lovely ladies. You're even more like me than I thought."

The more libidinous of the two teens, Riana trembled at the image of the older woman joining them, perhaps teaching new ways to pleasure each other. "You're ... you're coming to Chicago too?' she said hopefully.

"I wish," Martha breathed a believable sigh of regret.

Suddenly a scuffle occurred, a lovers' spat gone physical. A tall blonde woman with a seemingly powerful body and an even taller blonde man with a much more powerful, even scary body exchanged face slaps and shoves, the woman surprisingly giving as much as she received as far as repositioning the man with her slaps and shoves.

"You are not leaving me!" the man growled.

"I'm sick of your stupid jealousy!" the woman yelled back. "You're stifling me. You're imprisoning me!"

Words preceded slaps and shoves.

"I'm protecting you. I love you, goddamnit."

"You're a selfish pig. I'm just your convenient hole. You don't give a shit about me!"

The tall woman actually shoved the big man onto the three women. The two teens didn't notice the tiny prick at their upper arms as Martha slapped a hand on Riana's in a seemingly protective motion and Joseph slapped his hand against Brittney. The warmth of the bus station as the morning sun had burned away the night's chill had bared those lovely arms from the windbreakers and left them vulnerable.

Joseph arose quickly. "I'm sorry," he apologized with sincerity. "Are you okay?"

"Fine," Brittney responded angrily.

Joseph nodded, glancing at the other two women to assure himself no damage had been done. Then he looked sheepishly at his mate.

"I do love you, Genie. I'll try to be less ... overpowering. Please give me another shot."

Suddenly the scary couple embraced and kissed. A guard loomed small in their presence, tapping gingerly on Gina's shoulder ending the embrace. "Uhm, I think you two should go."

"Sorry," said Gina, and to the three seated women she repeated, "Sorry." And to her lover she said, "Let's go, you big lummox. We've made enough of a scene." He didn't budge when she tugged at his hand, her fingers enlaced there with his. "I love you, okay? And I need you. Right now!"

His horny grin made the ladies laugh and eased the tension completely. The intense couple rushed out of the bus station.

The two teens rubbed at their upper arms which worried Martha. She could see the redness where her hand had impacted Riana. "Sorry about that," she said to Riana, hoping to quash any suspicion about the coincidence of similar areas on both young women feeling the impact of the tiny homing and listening devices. "I guess my protective instincts did worse than what I thought needed protection."

"I'm fine," Riana smiled, removing her hand. "Just stung a second."

When Brittney stopped rubbing and examined her arm, none of them could see any redness or bruising. "Nothing," she shrugged. "I thought those gorilla hands would leave a bruise at least."

"Kind of scary, hunh?" said Martha.

The two teens nodded. Riana verbalized her response, "I just hope they can work it out. The way it ended, I could see how much they love each other."

"If you only knew how much," thought Martha, smiling.

"At least she could take his shit," said Riana. "I don't think it's abusive." She sniffled.

"What's wrong, honey?" asked Martha.

"What do you think?' growled Brittney protectively, bringing Riana's pretty face to cry on her shoulder.

"It's okay," Riana sniffled, raising her head and brushing away tears with the back of her hand. "My father abused my mother and my sister and got caught. My mother lost it and went nuts. My sister's old enough to be out on her own. That left me in foster care."

"Just another fucking hell," growled Brittney.

"Me too," said Martha. "My girlfriend's husband. I deflected his aggression towards me until he went too far and we got a restraining order."

"Good for you," Brittney smiled with an honesty not displayed before to Martha.

"Are you sure you can't come with us?' Riana asked with quiet shyness.

"Unfortunately I can't," Martha replied, regret apparent in her voice. She wanted to protect these brave young souls with all her might. Though too young for her, she even glanced at fantasies inside her head in which the three of them made love. Instead she left them to the predators or at least one specific group. "I know you have plans in Chicago, but if anyone approaches you, only accept the offer of a man dressed in a fine expensive suit or a woman dressed equally as well and only if they lead you to a limousine."

"A limousine!" remarked Brittney excitedly.

"Yes. They don't know me but I know of them. They're devoted to sheltering young women such as yourself and teaching you useful skills as adults. They have the wherewithal to do such deeds."

"They're not going to shove some Christian bullshit down our throats," Brittney inquired testily.

"I don't think so. They're more interested in saving your bodies from predators than saving souls."

"They better not," Brittney harrumphed.

"I don't know," Riana giggled. "Maybe a little exorcism might cure you of those slutty demons."

"You're the slut!" Brittney responded, attacking her friend with cruel fingers tickling her sides. Riana laughed and twisted, trying to avoid the tickling but not succeeding.

"Oh god, I gotta piss!" Riana escaped the fingers and ran off quickly.

Martha shared a laugh with Brittney. Brittney's face became serious. "You should go, Martha."

"I'd like to say goodbye to her."

"She's beautiful, isn't she?"

"Both inside and out."

Brittney nodded. "She always wanted an older woman. We use it as fantasy material. You'd be perfect. She's never ... had such a caring and beautiful and sexy woman so close to fulfilling that fantasy. She won't want to say goodbye."

"I understand," said Martha, leaning over and kissing Brittney. "I'm glad she has you."

Brittney shrugged. "I love her. Life would be unbearable without her. Goodbye Martha and thanks for the advice."

Martha stroked the pretty girl's cheek. "Goodbye Brittney. I wish you all the luck in the world."

Both women thought, "It will be needed."


Entering the motel room as unobtrusively as possible, Martha nodded at Gina while Joseph pumped his cock deeply and rapidly into Gina's pussy. Her red face revealed previous orgasms and Martha watched that lovely scarred face tighten again and heard Gina moan and saw the shiver run through the raven haired beauty's incredible body. She heard the loud grunt of Joseph as he pressed hard at the conjunction and undulated at each ejaculation. Martha immediately stripped naked and joined them in bed.

"Gina," she pleaded. "I need you."

Gina nodded and smacked her lover on his shoulder playfully. "Off, you big lummox."

"Bitch," Joseph smiled, lifting his spent and shiny cock from its favorite home. He kissed her and kissed Martha, both quick yet heartfelt. "I'll go shower," he informed them.

"Take your time," said Gina.

"I think I'll go explore Minneapolis after I clean up," he offered.

Both women nodded and watched the large naked man lumber into the bathroom.

"Make love to me, Gina," Martha pleaded.

"They got to you," Gina said, kissing Martha's brow and cheekbone, circling the beautiful face below her.

"Yes. I ... We have to save them. I sent them to the lion's den."

"We will. We'll save them all. And we'll get our revenge on the cold, sadistic monsters." Their lips met. Martha moaned within the kiss as Gina gently teased and squeezed a nipple. Pleasure warmed her belly. Her nectar secreting from her pussy added to the scents of Gina's nectar and Joseph's semen in the room.

Her mouth released from Martha's, Gina kissed and licked the older woman's neck and breathed into her ear making Martha shiver.

"I hope they end up at the Plantation," said Martha quietly.

"You know they'll separate them."

"Of course," Martha moaned as Gina's mouth descended on a breast, lips squeezing her taut nipple.

"The dark haired beauty will end up at the Plantation I bet. The Hawkins family loves the type," Gina suggested between nipple caresses. A hand slipped along Martha smooth torso and slid past Martha's crisp chestnut hair crowning her moistening vagina. Fingers circled the hole and accumulated moisture before rubbing the area surrounding Martha's stiffening clit.

"Mmm," muttered Martha. "Riana. Her name's Riana. She's sweet. So shy and defenseless. You know they're lovers."

"That must have been a pleasant discovery," said Gina. They chuckled.

"Yes. My thoughts got quite predatory I'm ashamed to say."

"They're delicious, both of them. The blonde's a saucy number."

"Brittney. Yes she is."

"And Riana could be a fashion model easily. She's gorgeous."

"She's got a crush on me," said Martha.

"Of course. Who wouldn't? Especially a lesbian runaway. Pretend she's me," Gina offered and pushed her finger deep into Martha's vagina, curling and finding her g-spot. Her mouth lowered with quick kisses down Martha's torso until it arrived at her needy cunt. Gina's tongue swirled around the hole, defining Martha's inner labia. Lips followed, nipping them. Her mouth lowered and her tongue circled the older woman's anus before diving in.

"Oh fuck!" Martha exclaimed.

Gina left a finger to play at the dampened back door while her mouth traversed the labia again and arrived at the needy little clit stretching punily in search of contact. She lapped at it while her fingers in each orifice rubbed in and out. At times she sucked the clit while her tongue tip dabbed aggressively. Pressing at the chestnut hair covered pubic bone with her upper mouth, her finger rubbing harder at the g-spot on the other side, her lapping and sucking of Martha's clit becoming more aggressive and faster, Gina moved the hand busy at the anus up to Martha's nipples where they squeezed and twisted just below the pain threshold.

"Squeeze harder," Martha demanded within her deep pants. When Gina did, imagining pain could only result, Martha squirmed and lifted her hips and shivered, "Riana," she exclaimed before her breath held for seconds, and a warm stream of watery nectar swept over Gina's tongue tasting of victory. Gina lapped it up.

Easing back, Gina continued ministering to Martha's delicious slit. She felt Martha lift her torso and hands pulled on Gina's side, beckoning a sixty-nine. "I've still got Joseph's cum in me," Gina reminded the older woman.

"I want to taste the brute's essence," said Martha.

"It's as good as it gets, which isn't saying much," said Gina as she steered Martha over her and opened her legs to receive Martha's expert tongue. They chuckled and Martha tasted.

"Not bad, especially mixed with your lovely flavor," Martha critiqued.

Silence except for the sound of lapping tongues and wet finger thrusts and frequent moans continued for an hour as Martha and Gina traded climaxes. They kept it gentle, pacing themselves, only getting aggressive when orgasms became imminent.

After Martha's final cum, they nestled together, Gina combing fingers though Martha's soft hair as Martha's head rested on Gina's shoulder. "I want to be there when we invade the Plantation," said Martha. "I want to stab the motherfuckers through their cold hearts."

"You and me both, sweet Martha. You and me both."


Dazed, her head throbbing with a headache, Riana reluctantly awoke. Soft pink infused the room through pink drapes. The pastel bed covers and pink lace and pastel upholstery on the padded chair as well as the luxuriant give of the mattress spoke of feminine gentility.

"Where am I?" asked Riana aloud, though she hadn't meant to speak.

A strange blonde woman in her late twenties who would be beautiful except for a sadistic sneer that somehow seemed set on her face occupied the chair as soon as Riana spoke. "Home," the woman answered in a cultured southern accent. "At least for the next couple years."

Only then did she notice the shadow cast by bars in the window. "Kidnapped," she thought. "They drugged me. Why else?" Her eyes dampened. "Martha. I trusted her. I should have known better." "Where's Brittney?" she asked aloud.

"Who?' scowled the woman.

A man's voice answered, more cultured and less southern. "She was picked up with another girl, Gail."

Turning her head, Riana saw the handsomest man she had ever seen. Unlike the woman, he had a gentle, concerned smile. "Where's Brittney?' she asked him.

The man shrugged. "Los Angeles probably. They like her type."

"And..." Riana struggled with her tears, " ... where am I?"

"East," said the gentleman.

"The South," Riana concluded.

"My sister's accent's pretty pronounced," the man chuckled.

"Fuck you Nelson," sneered Gail. "That high fallutin' school just made you Yankee."

"You wound me deeply, Sis. Now go."

"I want a taste," Gail whined.

"Later. You're just scaring her."

"Alright!" Gail left dramatically and Nelson took her place on the chair.

"You'll never get away with this," Riana sniffled.

"I'm afraid we have," Nelson responded. "We always do."

"But my..."

"Your foster family have been compensated rather cheaply I'm afraid. Your friend's mother held out for quite a tidy sum I heard."

"Fucking cunt," Riana growled, anger supplanting fear and impotence.

"Money can sway anybody, especially trash," said Nelson.

"Not her. You could have paid that whore a lot less I'm sure. I'm talking about the woman who coaxed us into that limo."

"What are you talking about?" asked Nelson.

"Martha. You sent her to meet runaways in Minneapolis bus stations. She's good. She seemed so sweet and pretty and caring. Instead she encouraged us to climb blindly into your trap."

"I don't know any Marthas," said Nelson, confused. Then he smiled. "Our friends in Chicago must be getting cleverer."

As the door to her chamber opened, Riana screamed, "Fucking lying bitch cunt!"

The beautiful but aging blonde matriarch carrying a platter of soup, sandwich and soda entered. A black servant girl opened a small folding table beside the bed and the matriarch set down the platter on it. "Now Riana, is that any way for a young lady to talk? I see I have my work cut out for me. Nelson, dear, why don't you leave us for now? Missy, tell your mother to find one of Gina's old gowns. She'll know what I mean."

"Yes Mistress," said the young servant girl, curtsying and exiting the room.

"Nelson?" the matriarch wondered why her son hadn't left. "Are you awaiting our pretty young lady's naked body? You'll have plenty of views soon."

"She was cursing some woman named Martha that met her in Minneapolis and encouraged her to welcome the actions of our friends in Chicago. Do you know anything of this?"

"No. Interesting. Leave us, Nelson. I'll enquire further. She's too shy to reveal herself at this point. Go."

"Yes mother." Nelson shut the door behind him.

"Now young lady, you must be starved. Sit up and eat. I'm not going to spoon the soup into your pretty mouth like some invalid."

"But ... I'm naked."

"And you'll get used to it. Sit up! Or I'll remove the meal and you'll go without for at least a day!"

Tossing aside the covers defiantly, Riana glared at her captor, her body on full display.

"Very nice," smiled the matriarch. "We'll add some padding. You're a touch too thin and it will add a little more curve. You'll do nicely."

"Do what nicely?" asked Riana before downing half the soda and spooning chicken broth from the noodle soup into her mouth, spilling a drop on her chest above her small, pert breasts.

The matriarch licked her lips, imagining licking the young skin. She put on a scowl though. "A nasty mouth and terrible table manners. You will be a challenge, my dear," said the older woman. She smiled, "But I do so love a challenge." She licked the cloth napkin and dabbed away the stain, resisting moving her hand lower and playing with those perfect breasts.

"Do what nicely?" Riana asked again with her mouth full of chicken salad sandwich.

"And talking with your mouth full!"

With childish defiance, Riana opened her mouth to show it full of chewed food. The matriarch slapped her hard causing her eyes to widen by the unexpected violence.

"And I so wanted to give you a day before beginning your training," murmured the matriarch. "No more games or I withdraw the food. Understand?"

Riana nodded, rubbing her cheek, her eyes defiant, but her voice silenced.

"Good," smiled the matriarch. "You be a good girl or that slap will seem like a kiss compared to your punishment." Riana nodded. The matriarch smiled, thinking, "She'll get whipped soon enough, the little devil," and licked her tight lips. "Now finish your meal and we'll talk."

Riana nodded and ate more carefully.

At one point while watching her newest conquest eat the Matriarch commented, "My son's quite handsome, don't you think? And a most agreeable lover or so I've heard."

Riana responded with a jolt of nerves in her belly. The comment surprised her. Though she agreed with the matriarch's words, his attractiveness and his involvement in her imprisonment confused her.

Near the end of her meal, Riana heard tapping at the door. "Come in," said the matriarch. An older servant entered, looking less pretty than her daughter, weariness winning over youthful attractiveness, and much more fully formed at the hips and chest, but the similarity in facial features made the relationship obvious. She carried a lacy white evening gown. "Drape it over the arm chair, Essie."

Gail had followed her in and gazed lustily at Riana who covered her breasts with her arm and crossed her legs. "Can I bathe her, Mother?" the perverse looking woman asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.